Error!Sans x Reader {[(Under...

By SkyBlueShadow

A special human is going to need all the help they can, when a certain child is trying to destroy an undergro... More

Chapter 1: A New Puppet
Chapter 2: Very Lost in the Anti-Void
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4
Run (Y/N) RUN!
Error! POV
Your POV
AHHHHHH!!!!
Forgiveness
Perseverance and Determination...
The Fall
Do I Know You?
Battle and Betrayal
Flower Power
Back to Basics
Out of Ideas
*Sniff Sniff, Tear*
A Resolution, Doesn't Have to Mean an Ending
The Return
Statue Garden
Freedom with a little death
Team Get Rid Of Chara Squad-Force Assemble!
Wolf Pack
Inter-Dimensional Hit Man
(ERROR:INSERT_TITLE_)
*Sniff Sniff Tear 2*
Saki and Zero
Why We Do, What We Do
When It All Comes Crashing Down
I Don't Wanna Be Loved
Keys and Curls
Soul Searchers
Bring them back for me...will you
I'm Sorry
Escape
The End

Is this ME?

3.6K 140 55
By SkyBlueShadow

You feel you body be beaten, bludgeoned, bent, and any other word starting with a b that means to be harmed. You black out, and hear screams in an empty black void. Your soul used to be here. You knew it. Now it was gone. Your perseverance(not gonna try to spell this again. It's the last time I have to)

You wake up in a tank, surrounded by darkness. A girl with fire red hair was running around the room in a panic. You look around the tank, feeling that you were unable to move. You eyes looked around frantic nervousness welling up in your body. Your eyes looked down to see, one you were naked, and two, Sans ans another taller skeleton in a hoodie waled into the lab. 

You internally screamed, as Sans and the other skeleton, who you assumed was Papyrus, looked at you. Sans blushed a heavy blue, and Papyrus smiled. The girl looked up, saw the boys and almost attacked them, as they were chased out of the room. The scientist looked over to see you were awake, walked over to release you. As you fell onto the cold metal floor, you felt your body clench up. As you looked down, your skin was now static-y, with black and white error messages floating around as a black and yellow free-flowing long sleeved shirt appeared on your torso, ripped denim shorts appeared on your legs, and your skin turned to (f/c) hue, with error messages popping up all over you.

The scientist looked at you with fear as you tore a portal open and escaped to another dimension.

AN: Finally! A new part!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 50 9
The barrier has been broken down and you the Reader quite enjoy the Monsters company. While Rollerskating you meet two interesting Monsters and you l...
15K 664 66
The title speaks for itself, does it not? *** WARNING: MIGHT CONTAIN SCENES THAT TUG YOUR HEART, LANGUAGE, NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART, TALK ABOUT TOP...
33.5K 1.3K 28
this is a love story between swap sans and the reader, the reader falls runs threw MT.Ebott trying to escape her twisted guardians when she is shot i...
19K 399 66
The Multiverse is vast, expanding continuously as more alternate dimensions are being created. Each world possesses it's own unique laws, stories and...