Salvatore Sister (Klaus & El...

By -padfootblack

Alexandria is Damon and Stefan's little sister. She is 16, beautiful, a bitch and let's not forget a Salvat... More

01
02
03
04
05
Richmond Part 2
Elijah in my bedroom ?
Mr Smith seriously ?
Should we continue from last night ?
Wolves and torture
Killing isn't it so much fun
What I miss ?
60's dance
Klaus
Where have you been ?
Before the Ritual
The Ritual
Oh by the way we're mates
Klaus in my bedroom ?
Meeting the family and Ripper is back
Emily and her messages
Bloodbath
Let's vote ! Part 1
Part 2
They are ours !
New Orleans
There coming !
There here !
Sleep
He knows
Us time !
He's here.
Growl ?
Catch me
Caught you
Three sets of little footsteps
Dinner with the wolves
Our day
Who do you think you are ?
little adventure
Eventful
All you can eat
Will you ?
Secrets
Be yourself
Klaus
The Crash
Brilliant
Return of a doppleganger
What are you doing here ?
A pissed hybrid.
Good morning my Queen.
Prison world anyone ?
Elijah and Katherine ( bonus chapter)
Kat & Alex
Kitchen meeting.
Protecting our cubs.
Hooking up with Katherine yet ?
First of many.
What the HELL happened ?
Bloody mess
Plan A
Sweet Dreams little Wolf
Don't give up hope.
New Book Alert.
We have a solution.
Return to Mystic Falls
Epilogue
Thank you !!
New Book

Original Witch

5.1K 143 43
By -padfootblack

Continued from last chapter.

'' You must be the girl who stole Niklaus's heart.'' Esther said a small smile on her face.

'' I am indeed that girl.''

'' But you also stole my dear Elijah's heart. It was like history repeating itself, wouldn't you say children ?'' Esther questioned, I dug my nails into my free hand trying not to rip her heart out there and then. Damon groaned probably growing impatient.

''  Alright, we haven't come to  share stories of the past.'' Damon said trying to move things along.

'' You have a point. This is about the children, the children who I hope to stop.'' Esther said.

'' Well hope is a  bitch.'' Damon replied with his infamous smirk plastered on his face, I chuckled at his attitude but others did share my amusement.

'' Enough of this nonsense. It's time to send dearest mother back to hell.'' Klaus said as he sped over to his mother only to be stopped by an arrow in his chest just barely missing his heart. I gasped as I doubled over in pain, blood started to seep through my white shirt, staining it. Damon and Stefan sped over to me, concern written all over their faces, the Original family kept looking to me with the same amount of concern and then back towards their mother with an emotionless facade. Klaus winced as he pulled the arrow out and rushed back to my side.

''Are you alright ?'' He whispered in my ear. I nodded and got back on my feet but feel a little nausea's but shrugged it off. Esther looked at us a look, happiness and love flashed across her eyes but soon disappeared.

'' You should be careful Niklaus. Don't be foolish.'' Esther said as she walked closer to us.

'' The only foolish thing is that I should of killed you a long time ago.'' Klaus sneered.

'' I don't think you would do such a thing, she is your mother.'' A unfamiliar voice said. I turned around and came face to face with a man holding a dagger.

'' Father.'' Elijah said. My mouth fell open.

'' Okay, how many more relatives are we planning of seeing ?'' I asked as I turned back to the Orignal witch.

'' Just one. Bring her out.''  Esther replied. I furrowed my eyebrows until I saw Arabella in the arms of the Alpha wolf.

'' No.'' I whispered as I sped towards them only to be shot in the back. The pain was unbearable but I didn't care I sped over to Arabella I was so close until I was thrown back into Klaus by Esther's magic.

'' Mother don't. Arabella is only a child.'' Klaus pleaded as he pulled me closer to him, tears falling down my cheeks.

'' She is an abomination.'' Esther spat out.

'' No she isn't.'' I said as I left Klaus's side. Esther looked at me curiously and I could feel the eyes of everyone following me as I got closer.

'' Arabella is a sweet baby. She is kind and compassionate and loves her brothers. She's our princess and Klaus's little wolf. Please don't take her away from us. You know what it's like to lose a child, you wouldn't want your own children to feel the pain of losing theirs.'' I said trying to convince her from the horrible acts she might commit. Esther looked at me, tears in her eyes until her neck snapped. I gasped as her body fell to the floor with a ' thud.' 

'' Enough.'' Mikael shouted as he pulled out his dagger and drove it through Arabella's heart. She screamed and then it stopped. I screamed and Klaus screamed, everyone one our family members were crying. Klaus sped over to Mikael and ripped his heart out, it wouldn't kill him but who cares. I sped over to Arabella's body and tried giving her my blood but nothing was working.

'' Please baby wake up for mummy.'' I whispered.

'' Klaus she's not waking up.'' I shouted, Klaus crouched beside me trying to give her his blood but it wasn't working.

'' Come on princess, don't leave us. Come littlest wolf.'' Klaus cried out he brought her tiny body to his and hugged her tightly.

'' Come on princess don't die on me.'' He cried, Stefan and Damon came beside me and pulled me into them but I pushed them off and went to Klaus, I watched as he broke down, his siblings trying to comfort him.

'' We need Emily.'' I muttered.

'' Alexandria.'' Stefan said as he put his hand on my back, I shrugged it off.

'' No Stefan, we need Emily. We need magic. '' I cried out.

'' Ria, calm down.'' Damon said trying to comfort me.

'' Calm down. My daughter is dead Damon. I watched her die and I couldn't save her. We need Emily, she can bring Arabella back.'' I said crying into his shoulder. He rubbed my back trying to comfort me but I felt his tears run down my back. I peered behind him and looked at Klaus who looked broken. I let go of Damon and walked to Klaus and wrapped my arms around him, Arabella in the middle.

'' Our little girl his dead.'' He cried.

'' We will find away to bring her back.'' I whispered to him, tears to leaving my eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys ! This chapter is the saddest chapter ever.

I actually cried while writing it. 

What do you guys think of Arabella's death ?

And Mikael showing his damn face ?

Also check out my new book Petrova Flower x 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 7.4K 44
Aria Salvatore is Damon's daughter. She is his impossible daughter. So when she shows up only after a week of being a vampire at his house he is stun...
460K 10.2K 51
When you think of Klaus Mikaelson, you think of the murderous Original hybrid; few don't and Violet is one of them. After saving her life in the 1920...
464 3 17
A couple years after Klaus Mikaelson became a hybrid, he fled to New Orleans with his family. Now in Mystic Falls 18 year old Emily Grayson moves to...