Mr. CEO

By StaceeDay

Anna never expected to be fired from her long-term job. And she never expected to walk in on her fiance with... More

MR CEO
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
Create your Character
CHAPTER TWELVE
Chapter 13 - Good Morning
Chapter 14 - Talks
Chapter 15 - Temptation
Chapter 16 - Part One
Authors Note
Chapter 17 - Shock
Chapter 18 - In the office
MR CEO
New version of Mr CEO
Something New
Mr CEO - Explanation
Name changes and Future of Mr.CEO
Mr CEO is Being Published

Chapter 16 - Part two

64.5K 896 31
By StaceeDay

So I couldn't pick just one person as I liked different things from different people so my dedications go to

Sweet_Brown1095

Msblankkita

TwerkinToast

Now I also know I was meant to update yesterday but I was so drained and so I just lazed about watching series 2 of Catfish online since it doesn't start in the UK until 2nd September and I cba to wait that long. Also I want to thank all of you who wished my mother good luck for her operation today that meant so much to me. Anyway enjoy x

Comment!!!!!!

Vote!!!!!!!!!

Follow!!!!!!!!

Scarlett's POV

I was waiting for him to arrive and as soon as I saw him walk onto the plane I was up and ready to go and say hi to him. I waited until he had sat down and made my way over to him. "Well hello, Aaron."

"What are you doing here?" He asked angrily.

"Well I work here now. After you fucked then chucked me I learned that I needed to change, get a job and focus on my studies. In which I did. I graduated college and got a job as a flight attendant and even though it isn't the best pay ever, I still get to travel around and plus it's the place I met my fiancé."

"You're engaged?" he asked with shock written on his face.

I guess it was a shock for myself when I actually proposed to him. When I had dated Aaron, which was for like two days I was immature. I only thought of myself and as long as I got what I wanted then I was happy for all of five minutes because I'd find something else I wanted and of course I'd do anything to get it. But I had changed and if anything it was all because to Aaron.

"Yeah. We met sixteen months ago and got engaged three months ago. I love him, he's the only one for me and I know that. Back then I was immature and selfish but now.... now I'm completely different. Anyway I just came over here to say thanks."

"Ummm, what for?"

"I learned my lesson and I wouldn't have focused on college if it wasn't for you. Even though you leaving was a bad thing at first it turned into the best thing ever for me." I said with truth. Juan was everything I needed. He was passionate, caring, loyal, athletic and also intelligent which was hard to find in a guy that was really sporty which worked out for him because he wanted to be a sports psychologist.

"I'm glad that you are finally happy." He replied with a smile.

"Well I best get going and start doing my job."

"Bye."

"Bye." I walked off and went straight to the back, grabbing the tray with the hot towels on.

"Hot towel, sir?"

The man replied with a no and so did the rest of the passengers. After I finished asking around I saw a little girl who could've been no older than five. She was freaking out about flying and was saying something about her toy bunny.

"Hey there, what's the matter?" I asked as I knelt down on my knees.

"I'm scared of flying. What if the planes crashes or something like that?"

"The plane won't crash. How about I give you a magical lollipop, would you like that?" I asked. I used this story every time a girl was scared. I'd tell them that the lollipop was actually from Ariel the mermaid and they instantly believed it. For the boys I just said it come from toy story or something like that.

"Okay. Let me go and grab it okay." The girl smiled and nodded excitedly.

Walking off I went out the back and grabbed the light blue lollipop and walked right back to where the girl and her parents were. "Here you go." I said handing it to her.

"How is this supposed to be magical? It's just a blue lollipop!" She said loudly.

"Well it came from Ariel the little mermaid."

"It does," She tugged on her mothers arm, "Mommy this lollipop comes from Ariel. My friends are going to be so upset."

"Oooh, and it does. You are so lucky." Her mother said. She looked at me and mouthed 'thank you' I smiled in reply and she went back to talking with her husband.

"Will this keep me safe?"

"It sure will. Now why don't you watch a film?" I asked. She opened the lollipop and nodded.

I searched through the film channel and put on Brave which was suitable for her and a great movie which would keep her occupied. I told the girl that I had to go and she went back to watching her film as I went back to moving around and asking if everyone was okay. Once I had done that I continued to do my job, gossiping with Helila.

"Have you heard that Markus got some sixteen year old pregnant?"

"What? really? That's sick. He's twenty eight years old." I loudly whispered back to her.

Markus was a friend of Helila sister and he used to work here with us until he got sacked last year. No one knew why but we suspected that it was something bad.

"Yeah. It was meant to have been a one night thing but now he's dating her because of it. And of course Ayera is upset. He knows she loves him and yet he does this to her. He even promised her that they'd be together when he got everything sorted out but now she wants nothing to do with him."

"I don't blame her. She's had feelings for him for over three years now and it's about time he learned his lesson."

"You two get back to work." Shouted the head worker.

We both mumbled a sorry and went back out front checking to make sure everyone was okay.

Three hours later and we had arrived in Paris. All the passengers got up out of their seats and made their way out. When I saw Aaron I decided to stop him again. "I really am thankful you know," He turned around and moved out of the way.

"It's okay, I'm glad you're happy you deserve it." I smiled at him and wished him the best for his future and went back inside.

"Who was that fitty you were just speaking to?" Helila asked me.

"That was an old....friend from college." I replied not wanting to go into too much detail.

"Well he was a fitty. I just hope I'm on the same flight back as him because I will definitely try it on with him."

I started laughing and she kept asking me why and then once I had calmed down I said, "Because he already has a girlfriend. And by the sounds of it he's serious. And what happened with Andy?"

"We're just friends with benefits, nothing more, nothing less." She shrugged and walked away. I followed her and got back to work.

The life of a flight attendant.

Aaron's POV

After walking off the plane I collected my bags and jumped into the limo. Rolling up outside the hotel my phone began to rang.

"Hello."

"Hey, babe."

"Hey. What you up too?"

"Oh nothing. I just phoned to make sure you made it safely."

"Yeah I did. I've actually just pulled up outside the hotel."

"Oh. Well I'll leave you to it. See you in a few days. Love you."

"Love you too." She ended the call and I grabbed my bags and walked into the hotel.

Everything was just how it was three years ago. Still very much elegant, yet modern and still very French. Walking up to the reception I saw Gail, the woman who I had gotten to know over the past few years due to her influence in business.

"Gail," I shouted. She turned around and smiled walking up to me and gave me a big hug.

"Let's get you straight up to your room because we need to talk," She said quite sadly. "I have some news for you."

We both walked into the elevator and got out when we reached the pent house. Laying the cases on the floor I lit the fire then sat down next to Gail on the sofa. "So what's up?"

She looked down, "I have cancer."

I know cliff hanger. Also Gail isn't some slut he's slept with she is just a friend who's like fifty years old. Anyway I've had a phone call off my mother who's out of theatre and she thinks she's okay. They did extra work on her so fingers crossed. Also please check out my book My Pregnant, Human Mate. It's a Werewolf/Non Teen book. That will have some mature scenes in it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 22 22
Jasmine has been working for one of the largest investment companies for over 3 years, and now she got a promotion working closely with her boss. som...
16.9M 220K 37
***THIS IS NOT THE FULL STORY!!! "The Assistant" has been published so chapters 20 onwards have been taken down due to copyright reasons! :) Kingston...
3.7M 18K 11
Meet Christina A. Cruz. Single. Simple. Incredibly Beautiful. She's the girl who possesses refined manners and right conduct_ well- disciplined, k...
376K 13.2K 29
How would you feel when you are forced to move away from you family, friends and the birth place where you lived for 24 years of your life.?? yeah...