In your arms. (Phan)

By LitRuhLee

When Dan wakes up to find Phil isn't home, he panics and finds that Phil has been in a terrible accident. Do... More

In your arms. (Phan)
He's a great friend.
Alone in this bed
Boyfriends?
I love you.
My perfect angel.
Update

Update 2

2.8K 59 57
By LitRuhLee

Well, guys.

I tried to come back. I tried to write more and I tried to think of more to come up with.

Unfortunately, I just can't. It's been years now since I've written a part of the story and I'm not even really into Dan and Phil anymore and I just don't know what to write. I don't know anything about them anymore and I don't know how to continue the story.
I think originally I had something planned with that female nurse that was going to create more drama but I don't really remember.

I apologize for disappointing you all. It's just not something in my heart anymore and I feel like I would be forced to write rather than writing for my own joy.

Thanks for all the reads/votes/views. It's more than I honestly ever imagined I would get. You all are seriously great and I'm sorry for the giant let down.

-Tina.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
453K 30.9K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
205K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...