Ivory

By browneyedgirl8

Ivory is a normal girl. She's smart, pretty, and stuck. She had just started dating her bestfriend, when she... More

Ivory (1)
Ivory(2)
Payed Attention
Falling for Him, Litterally
Prove Him Wrong
Things to Talk About
Getting Back
Basically Together
Made Me Sick
Like No Other

Yet to Get Over (THE END)

26 0 0
By browneyedgirl8

Ivory's POV

It was time to face the truth. I miss Aden. As horrible it was for me, I wanted him back. Clause had used me, part of me knew that was the way it would turn out. I wanted to be with Aden. I wanted to feel him again. As little as it seemed, I wanted to hold his hand.

Clause, he drove me crazy. I'm almost positive that I will never get over him.  He gave me a rush that no other boy ever had. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Things like that had never worked out. I knew that the whole time. I just didn't think things through.

I knew what I had to do. I had to tell them how I feel. And then make my decision.

Clause's POV

I pushed my hair back, out of my eyes. I sighed again. What had I done yesterday? Why couldn't I just be happy? I liked, no, like, Ivory! Ebony is just, ugh! I sat on my bed, brushing through my feelings.

Ebony. She was attractive. She was experienced, or so it seemed. That was all I knew about her. that was it. I didn't feel anything for her besides that attraction.

Ivory. I knew she was smart. I knew she didn't have a father. I knew her mother was never home. I knew that she was clumsy. She was a gorgeous girl, too. Although she hated to admit it to anyone, even herself. I knew alot about her. Somehow I just didn't notice that.

My phone buzzed quietly on the table. I opened it and held it to my ear.

"Huh-lo?" I mumbled.

"Clause?" My breath caught.

"Uhh, yeah?" Was it sad that I was blushing?

"Clause, I need to say something." I swallowed slowly.

"Yeah?" My stomach dropped. The tips of my fingers turned cold. I shifted nervously. I bit my tongue.

"Clause, I really like you. You have to know that first." I closed my eyes. Maybe things were going to be okay.

"But," My hopes were crushed.

"I can't do this anymore. I feel like... I feel like you're just using me. I feel like I'm chasing you." I swallowed again. Holding my heated words back.

"I'm," She stopped. I heard a soft sigh from her end of the phone.

"Ivory, I want this to work.." More silence from her end.

"But it won't Clause, and I need to save myself the heart break. You do too. You know this wouldn't end well." I licked my lips before starting.

" Oh, okay." The words that came out of my mouth were not my own. The tone was flat. Uncaring. I threw it aall away. Just like that.

Ivory's POV

So that was it. Clause and I were done. For a long time as far as I was concerned. I set my phone down. The tears coming a bit more heavily now.

___

Clause is the boy I have yet to get over.

(THE END)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8M 800K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" โฆ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
177K 8.4K 53
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
82.9K 3.2K 38
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.