Possessive Over A Bitch (NOT...

By iiArtistii

How does one act when everyone thinks of him/her as nothing but a bitch? Well that's the case in Aaliyah Brya... More

POSSESSIVE OVER A BITCH
Chapter 1: Hi, I'm Justlia.
Chapter 2: No!
Chapter 3: Demons' park
Chapter 4: Beer buddies
Chapter 5: How dare he?
Chapter 6: I'm out
Chapter 8: Play along!
Chapter 9: Feelings
Chapter 10: Party it out!
Chapter 11: The dance
Chapter 12: Bad bed
Chapter 13: The other half gone...
Chapter 14: Friends? Friends.
Chapter 15: Family weekend
Chapter 16: Drugs on fire
Chapter 17: Prom Committee
Chapter 18: Midnight Texts
Chapter 19: Confused Crush
Chapter 20: Try Harder!
Chapter 21: Avoid, Avoid, AVOID!
Chapter 22: Let's make up.
Chapter 23: The Truth
Chapter 24: Rumors
Chapter 25: Revenge
Chapter 26: Breakfast Date
Chapter 27: Love and Trust
Chapter 28: Family Dinner
Chapter 29: Bestest best friend
Chapter 30: Candlelight
Chapter 31: The end
Epilogue: Hunter's P.O.V

Chapter 7: Growing balls...

902 35 11
By iiArtistii

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"Um... Austin, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked eyeing a hot figure who sat on the couch instead of looking at the person I was talking to.

"Sure," he stood up, taking my hand and walking into the nearest room, which was a bathroom.

Thanks, Austin.

It stank horribly in here.

I pinched my nose before I spoke, "why didn't you tell me Lucas was going to be here?"

"Because if I did, you wouldn't come," He said, apologetically.

"He looks so hot sitting there and now I'm going to cry... What if I embarrass myself out there? He doesn't acknowledge me anyways, to top it off," I spat in a rush.

"I didn't hear half the shit you said, please don't pinch your nose while you talk," He said and I let go of my nose, which automatically wrinkled in disgust.

"Well if it didn't smell like shit in here, you would hear the shit coming out of my mouth," I hissed but immediately regretted it as my brain came up with some images.

"Lucas is my friend, I can't just not invite him."

"Who else knew he was coming?" I asked.

"Everyone but you..."

"Why didn't anyone tell me? Ugh... I'm dressed like shit too."

"No one probably thought it was important to let you know, only Hunter and I know you like him..." Austin said before he realized what he just spat out.

"YOU!!! You told Hunter! Oh no... He hates me... And you hate me too... Oh god. You guys are going to tell him, aren't you?" I mumbled exiting the bathroom.

I made my way back to the living room where everyone sat, I turned around to face Jared.

Before I could even say anything, I felt Lucas's eyes on me which sent another round of panic through me.

"Like what you see?" Jared smirked.

Oh god, I was staring at him this whole time.

"No, I was just going to say, mind spraying some air freshener after you're done using the restroom?" I dismissed his smirk.

"I'm sure it doesn't stink as much as half the shit that comes out of your mouth, " he said making me glare at him.

The same images reoccurred in my head. How did he know?

"Hey, Aaliyah," I tensed at the voice.

I turned around to see the owner standing behind me.

"Hi, Lucas," I smiled like I wasn't just arguing like a crazy bitch...

Damn, I am a bitch.

"A little birdie told me, you have a crush on me," Lucas said with a half smile, half smirk. I don't know how that's possible but he was too perfect to not be able to do anything.

He was taller than me which I thought was extremely hot, heck, I thought everything about him was hot. He was in my guitar class and I was swooning over him like some hormonal teen. I just never had the guts to tell h-

I cut my thought short.

"Excuse me for a second," I smiled sweetly at Lucas and he nodded.

I turned on heels to face Hunter and Austin sitting there enjoying the show.

"YOU! One of you told him! Which one?" I asked pointing an accusing finger at both of them, not caring for a second that Lucas was behind me listening to me argue with two assholes in front of me.

"Not me," they both said in unison.

"Oh, shut your lying faces," I hissed, "grow some balls and admit it."

That's right, I went there. I challenged their manhoods.

"He did it," they both said it in unison, pointing towards each other.

"That's okay because no matter who did it, both of you are losing your manhoods soon."

I heard Jared snort, which only made me turn towards him.

"You don't even say a word... I'll cut yours into perfect square pieces," I said emphasizing the word 'perfect', "don't forget, I also learned how to carve design... I'm sure the technique works the same on ugly faces as it does on wood."

"In that case, the technique should work on your face better than mine," he said.

I turned to face Lucas, ignoring Jared's stupid comment.

"Um... Well, I'll just grow some balls unlike some boys in this room couldn't," I said eyeing Hunter and Austin, "I do have a crush on you," I mumbled out the last part.

My balls were still growing, they weren't fully grown enough for me to yell it out to the world so it just came out as a mumble.

I heard a laugh and I looked up to feel Lucas's hand on my head as he ruffled my hair, "you're a cute kid."

Kid? Excuse me but my balls were bigger than any guys in this room. Being 2 years older than me doesn't make me a kid. It's his fault for repeating junior year twice.

I heard laughter coming out of every direction in the room. I felt humiliated. I felt like hiding in a room if that made people forget about my rejection. Even my so-called 'best friend' was laughing at me.

"Austin, you better never talk to me again," I gave him a death glare, "and Hunter, I'll see you in wood class."

And with those threats, I walked out and into my assigned bedroom for the night.

"Lee wait!" Austin called out, I turned around and glared at him before turning back around to walk into the room.

I closed the door behind me before I threw myself on the surprisingly comfy bed. To be honest, I was hoping for my best friend to come after me. I needed a cuddle while I forget about my humiliation.

I heard a knock on my door.

"Go away!" I muffled into my pillow, but loud enough for the person to hear.

The door opened and the figure walked in anyway which made me happy that Austin cared.

"Um..." I heard a voice which did not belong to Austin.

I sat up and turned around to see Zach's figure awkwardly standing there.

"Go ahead, laugh it out," I said waiting for him to just make fun of me.

"I am not a dick, you know," He muttered, "I just came to say... It's okay?"

"What's okay? Wait, what?" I asked, confused by his words.

"They are all laughing their asses off so I came to check up on you, like are you okay?" He was scratching the back of his head.

Why did he care? All he knew was to join in with Hunter when he made fun of me.

"I'm just trying to be nice... Please don't kill me," he mumbled with a grin which caused laughter to escape from my mouth.

"I'm not that vicious," I defended myself standing up to his level, even though, he was still taller than me.

"You actually don't look vicious at all, you look beautiful," he was still grinning.

I was feeling just as awkward as he was, "thanks, Zach, but I don't know what's gotten into you."

"I'm being completely honest, and even Hunter said you looked pretty," he muttered.

Hunter thought I looked pretty? No way that dick head had any good thoughts about me, he wouldn't be going around telling my crush about my feeling, if he did.

"So you just said I look beautiful because he said it?" I asked.

"No... What? No! I actually mean it," he was looking me straight in the eyes.

"Okay, sure," I said walking out of the room and back into the living room.

I wasn't going to go hide in my room anymore, I'd just face them. Austin was sitting quietly and so was Hunter, while Lucas was on the phone.

"Lee, you okay?" Austin asked.

"Yeah, thanks for following me," I muttered under my breath.

Zach came into the living room and sat on the far end of the couch, his cheeks red.

"Who saw you naked Zach?" Hunter asked Zach with a chuckle, "why do you look so embarrassed? As if someone rejected you instead of her," he eyed me.

"Hunter stop being such an ass to everyone," I hissed, "unlike any of douches, he came to check up on me instead of laughing at my face."

"Hey guys, let's go outside. We can sit around a bonfire," Lucas interrupted.

I didn't even like him anymore, he humiliated me in front of everyone. And by everyone, I mean the people I hate the most like Hunter and Jared.

"Yeah, good idea... Let's leave her inside," Hunter said his eyes pointing towards me.

"Why don't you take your head out of your ass and move along!" I said standing up and following everyone outside.

I stood there watching as Hunter, Jared and Lucas tried to start the fire to already made bonfire.

"Hey, I actually meant what I said earlier," Zach said from beside me.

"Thanks, again," I smiled at him.

"You don't believe me, do you?" He asked sounding a lot like he knew the answer to the question.

"Not even a slightest bit, I mean you're Hunter's best friend... No way I am believing anything you say," I said honestly and he looked down disappointed.

"You should also have trust issues with Austin then, since he is just as close to Austin as I am to him," Zach said as his eyes danced around my face.

"He is my best friend, I trust him more than I trust myself."

"I have no right to argue," he smiled, "but I was serious is all I'm going to say."

I looked in front of me to see the fire burning bright yellow. I took a seat on the log across from Austin and Hunter's. Austin holding a beer can while Hunter holding a half empty whiskey bottle.

Just a few seconds later, Zach sat next to me causing me to look his way. He wore a friendly smile, it looked good on him. It looked better than a smirk which was always there.

"You're staring at me, " Zach said catching me off guards, "I'm not complaining, though."

"Oh, shit," I mumbled, "I mean, I was just looking at the... big green thing behind you."

"You mean the tree?" He asked looking back.

"Yes, yeah of course! The tree, I love nature it's the prettiest thing ever, like look how the leaves of the tree sways as the wind hits the-"

I was cut off with a sensation of something soft against my lips. My face was being cupped and my head was facing up to Zach's. His lips roughly against mine before I even registered my surroundings. My eyes slowly closed, before the tingling sensation ended. Zach's face nowhere near mine. I looked up to see Zach being pulled by the collar of his shirt by a drunken Hunter.

"Don't fucking touch her," there was venom in his voice which gave me chills all over my body.

"Why does it bother you, you don't fucking own me Hunter and you don't own her either!" Zach said before Hunter's powerful fist hit his face with a loud thug.

"Stop it!" I butted in, "Hunter, you have no right to say anything to Zach!"

"Let's go," he said and suddenly I felt his hand grip around my wrist, pulling me towards the house.

He stopped inside mine and Austin's room, "he just wants your virginity, that's it!"

"What- what are you saying?"

"He wants to fuck you and leave," he said louder than before, "and I think I know him better than you do."

"Or you just don't want to see me happy finally getting along with someone," I spat and watched as the top of his ears turned red. I wanted to laugh at how funny that looked but I was too busy arguing to make fun of it.

"You think I'm jealous?" He asked, so close to my face that I could smell alcohol in his hot breath.

"I didn't say th-"

"Because if I was jealous, I would've done this," he said before closing the gap between us.

His lips touching mine, the tingling sensation returned but even more electrifying this time. There was more force in this kiss than from when Zach kissed me. He forced his tongue into my mouth and I felt both of his hands on my cheeks. I was starting to taste the bitterness of the alcohol that had now transferred into my mouth. I hated it, but liked it too? I didn't push him away, but I didn't kiss back either.

The tingling sensation once again left as Hunter pulled away, the palms of his hands still on my cheeks.

"I would've done that," he smirked.

"You just did," I mumbled looking at his light brown eyes.

"I did, didn't I?" His smirk became wider, his warm hands leaving my cheeks.

What was that supposed to mean? Was he jealous or was he not? Had he just done that to demonstrate what he would do if he was jealous or had he actually done it because he was jealous? So many questions to ask, no one to answer.

I saw the back of Hunter as he left the room without any more words, without giving me a chance to argue or receive an answer for my questions, "you look really pretty in that dress,  by the way."

I registered his words but I didn't believe them, even though there was no sarcasm seemed to be present in his voice as he said those words. I sighed loudly in exhaustion and walked over to the bed. Realizing I hadn't brought any clothes, I had to sleep in my dress. It didn't bother me because I was way too exhausted to care what I was wearing.

I laid down on the bed, pulling the warm comforter over my body, just below my neck.

I was awakened by the sound of the door closing and someone entering the room. It had to be Austin. I closed my eyes again. The bed dipped down then I felt an arm snake around my waist under the covers.

I opened my eyes, "Austin?"

"Hm?" He muffled into my neck. His body was now pressed up against mine.

"Just making sure it was you," I said before closing my eyes in relief.

"It's me, love," he muffled once more in my neck.

I felt even more comfortable, with the heat radiating off his body onto mine.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

What just happened?

Keep wondering! Until next chapter or even few more chapters...
~grins evilly~

So was Hunter jealous? You tell me what you think!

How do you feel about Zach? Is he nice? Creepy? Stalkerish? Bad? Good? What do you thinkkkkkk?!

Comment, vote and follow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68K 1.8K 27
"Every girl wishes they were you!" "I'm soooo jealous!" "I hear they share a bed." Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie! "Hey roomie." Ian slips in front of me. "Yo...
406 55 16
"Dad, there are a few things that a teenage girl is supposed to hide from her parents. It's a rule. Read the rule book." I told him seriously. "Okay...
29.6M 873K 71
He tips my head toward his with his index finger, keeping my eyes trained on him and driving me crazy with the primal look on his face. His grey eyes...
5.5K 88 10
Rory just settled into her new adopted home and started her new school. Through her very bubbly personality, a bit of sass and happy spirit she hides...