The Exchange

By VanessaTheAuthor

After being lied to constantly, hurt repeatedly, and cheated on more times than she can count, Kamille Riley... More

The Exchange
Chapter One || Tired
Chapter Two || Drowning
Chapter Three || Bury My Heart
Chapter Four || I'm Doing Me
Chapter Five || Better Without You
Chapter Six || It's Cool
Chapter Seven || Wait for Me
Chapter Eight || For However Long
Chapter Nine || Patience
Chapter Ten || Stay Ready
Chapter Eleven || You Deserve Better
Chapter Twelve || Losing My Balance
Chapter Thirteen || Going Under
Chapter Fourteen || Brave
Chapter Fifteen || The Truth
Chapter Sixteen || Cater 2 U
Chapter Seventeen || Mother's Prayer
Chapter Eighteen || Nobody But You
Chapter Nineteen || New Balance
Chapter Twenty || Cranes In The Sky
Chapter Twenty One || Be Alright
Chapter Twenty Two || You
Chapter Twenty Three || Promises
Chapter Twenty Five || Forward
Chapter Twenty Six || Sorry
Chapter Twenty Seven || Fallin'
Chapter Twenty Eight || The Pressure
Chapter Twenty Nine || Let Me Explain
Chapter Thirty || Right My Wrongs
Chapter Thirty One || Fumble
Chapter Thirty Two || Superpower
Chapter Thirty Three || Deep
Chapter Thirty Four || Song Cry
Chapter Thirty Five || I Got You
Chapter Thirty Six || I Will Never Let You Down
Chapter Thirty Seven || Crunch Time
Chapter Thirty Eight || Too Good
Chapter Thirty Nine || Up In Blood
Chapter Forty || New Balance Too
Epilogue|| X-Change

Chapter Twenty Four || For You I Will

38K 1.6K 948
By VanessaTheAuthor

Chapter Twenty Four || For You I Will
_____________________________________
I will cross the ocean for you
I will go and bring you the moon
I will be your hero, your strength, anything you need
I will be the sun in your sky
I will light your way for all time, promise you
For you I will, yes yeah, yeah- Monica
_____________________________________
Kamille Riley Paige

This feeling of not having your daughter with you, not knowing where she was or who she was with, or even how she was doing had to be the hardest feeling that I've ever encountered in my whole twenty five years of life on this Earth. I've never been so lost, hurt, and even confused to the point where just the task of breathing is hard to do. I had felt this feeling before, but never had I been to this point on intensity. Anybody that ever knew me or knew of me, knew that Rae was my heart, pride, and joy. Not having her made me useless, she was who I really lived for.

I sighed as I kept the thoughts at bay while stapling the missing papers with my daughter's face on them on the light posts and trees around the Atlanta areas. I knew G had said he had everything in control, but I couldn't sit around and not do anything about it. Maybe somebody could've seen something or heard something about it, I had just wanted to try, I would do anything for my baby girl to come back home. I prayed every chance I got to see that she'd be home soon, it was all I wanted, her to come home in good condition like she'd left here with.

Deep down, I knew that it was drug related and would have to be dealt with carefully to get her back like she was when she left. I knew that I was probably wasting my time with all of these missing papers, but it made me feel better to know that I was out doing something to help find her and not sitting on my ass in the house all of the day like G wanted me to do. It had been over twenty four hours now and with every one that passed me by, my heart broke more and more. I just wanted my baby back. I would do anything to have her back at this time and place.

I continued to walk to streets, attaching a printed sheet to every place that one could fit. Lauren was opposite me across the street as she did the same exact thing. I'd had my mother on the other side of town with KJ, so by now the word was spread out and hopefully someone's answers would be too. I sighed as I continued walking until I had reached the park. Lauren and I both started to post them around until a saw something. I could've sworn that my mind was playing tricks on me, but just a feeling inside told me that I wasn't wrong as I looked at the little girl from behind as she walked with a lady, she looked like a lot like my baby girl, too much.

I stopped in my tracks as I just sat there and watched as the woman and the little girl walked the opposite way, getting further and further away. The little girl had a big ice cream cone in one hand and held the woman's in the other as they walked. My gut told me to get closer so I did just that. I quickly followed behind the woman and the little girl that I had a gut feeling was Raegan. It wasn't until I got a glance at the bows on her head, the exact same ones that I'd bought for Raegan and it just put a soaring feeling of hope inside of me that I wasn't able to control right then, not even if I wanted too honestly.

"Raegan!" I shouted as I took off running towards them by now. I could hear Lauren calling my name, but my mind was far from her calls. "Raegan, baby!" I said as I grabbed the little girl's shoulder turning her around just that quickly where the ice cream fell out of her hand. It was then I was slapped in the face with reality as I was looking in the face of a little girl that wasn't mine. She immediately started to cry at her fallen ice cream cone as she stared at me in horror and fright, but it was the complete opposite from the woman who I assumed was her mother.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She snapped as she quickly pulled her child away and rushed off from me. I sighed and fell to my knees as my hands were frozen in place as if I was still touching her shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I thought it was ...." I trailed off, it wasn't like she was hearing me anyway. A feeling of defeat washed over me as I sat on the ground completely and then felt Lauren right at my side. I wanted to cry again, but they wouldn't even come out. I'd cried so much until I was sure that my eyes were bloodshot. I thought I had cried a lot when I left Raemond, but this was ten times that at this point. My mind was all over the place and I did not even know what to do with myself. I couldn't even cry, so Lauren helped me up and we headed back up the road.

"It's okay Kam, let's just go." Lauren instructed me and I could only nod my head as I found the strength to just go with her. We went to her car and she drove us both back over to my house where my mom and KJ was. I didn't bother to say anything to anybody as I headed up the stairs of my home and straight for my bedroom. I'd noticed my mom sorting through something and KJ on the sofa with his head in his hands, but I didn't care to even ask right now. I had enough on my plate already as it was.

I headed into the adjoining bathroom and just closed and locked the door behind me. I put my back up against the door and slid down until my butt his the tiled bathroom floor. I brought my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them as I rested my head onto them. I didn't know where to go from here, I just prayed that G had a much more productive day than I had. I had just embarrassed myself, the woman probably thinks I'm a crazy woman or something, well that's exactly what I was without her, a mad black woman with a mission.

I held my tears in as long as I could before sobbing for the millionth time. I had held it together all morning at first, but this unsuccessful venture only made my mind go back into a negative mode. I keep trying to remain a calm and collected mother that has faith in God, but in my opinion that too was wearing thin. I knew he would make a way for me, but I didn't know how long I could wait on her to return, I could only imagine her pain right now.

As I sat on the floor crying, my phone vibrated inside of my pocket. I reached for it and looked to see that it was G calling me. I answered with the quickness and held it up to my ear in hopes of good news. It felt like I'd been holding my breath until he spoke, but when he did the only word that came out was my name.

"Kam," he called after I didn't say anything. I remained quiet as I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. All of the tears had come to a halt for a moment as I tried my best to prepare my mind for what he would say. After I didn't say anything, he continued to talk. "Kam, baby I know all of this got yo head gone right now, but I need you to talk to me, aight? I'm tryin' my best to do all that I can to get Raegan back, you know that." He said and I  sighed as I opened my eyes and felt the pain in me. He hadn't found her, it killed me inside too.

"I know and I thank you so much for this G." I said in a low whisper as another single tear fell from my eye and I wiped it all away quickly like someone was watching me. I was beginning to get angry at myself for crying, but at this point I couldn't even help it anymore. It just came out of nowhere.

"You ain't gotta thank me Kam, I'm doing it for you and Raegan. I gotta go, I just wanted to hear from you. Stay up Kam, I'm gone make sure I get her back. Stop cryin too, aight? Just trust me." He said to me softly and right now trusting him was my only option. I couldn't go to the police because it hadn't been 48 hours, so putting all of my trust in Gionni was my only choice and I just prayed that it all fell through. I knew he'd do whatever it was that needed to be done for me and for that I was thankful.
___________________________________________
Gionni Amir Montana

I sat in my car and smoked a blunt to ease my mind for a little bit before I got back to the matter at hand. I had my seat let back as I blew smoke from my mouth, as so many thoughts ran a mile in my mind. It felt like all the pressure of the world was on me right now, honestly it was. My life had been put on hold for a minute until I found Raegan, that was my mission and it was eating at me that it was taking this long to complete. I had been making promises to Kam that I prayed to God I would not break, or she would.

I sighed as I took another pull from my blunt and heard my door open and close next to me. I didn't even move as I knew it'd been only Slim who got in my passenger seat. I spared this nigga a glance after taking a last hit from it and then putting it out in the car's ashtray. I had enough of that, I couldn't get too lifted right now, I had too much shit on my plate to be worried about at this point in my life.

"What's good G? You look like you stressin' out the ass fam. You aight?" Slim asked as he gave me a concerned look. I sat up in my seat and shrugged my shoulders. I didn't want to talk about how I was feeling, I just came to hear the matter at hand and what was up with P and this whole situation.

"I'm aight, tell me some good Slim." I said, hoping that what he had to tell me was something good indeed. It was no more room for bad news on my plate. The shit was already full of that.

"Aight, so I got wit Mitch this mornin' man."

"Aight, good, what the nigga say?"

"He'll be in town later on in the evening, so he wants to meet you tonight at 7, his restaurant on the north. He wanted to know what this meet up was about, but I just told him you needed to discuss business and that's that. You need me to do anything else on this tip?" He asked and I shook my head no. I guess this was good and just my luck, I would have Raegan back by the end of the night.

"That's a bet, preciate it Slim. I'll holla' at you if I need you for some else. Good lookin' out," I told him with a quickness as I pulled a couple stray hundred dollar bills  out of my pocket and dropped them in his lap. A smile took over his face as he scooped them up and gave a lil salute before stepping out of my car. I waited until he'd got into his own whip and pulled off before I did so. All left to do now was to wait on 7 and be prepared for the worst that was sure or expected to come out of this.

I pulled off from the parking lot and headed to get me something to eat. I stopped at the nearest Chic-Fil-A to get a spicy chicken sandwich and picked up Kamille a little something to eat too. I could probably bet that she ain't been eating lately, so I was gone take her some to eat and make her ass eat it. After ordering a couple of it all, I paid the thirty dollar ticket and pulled off from the window. I wasn't sure of LaLa or her people were over, so I just went ahead and got some extra just in case they were.

Within the next fifteen minutes, I was standing outside of her house, on her porch ringing the doorbell to the house. KJ answered it and gave me a slight nod of his which I returned, before stepping to the side and giving me entrance to the house. I walked inside and turned a bit to face him as he spoke, already knowing what the question was that would leave my mouth before I even said it.

"Wassup G, she upstairs in her room." He said off the back and I nodded my head at him.

"Preciate it man, I got a couple extra sandwiches and fries in there in case y'all hungry." I told him and gave him the second bag before taking off upstairs with the other one in hand. I headed straight for her bedroom. I didn't even bother to knock as I went inside to find the empty room, but noticed the door to the balcony open so I headed out there. She was sitting in one of the steel black chairs with her knees up to her chest as she just stared off into space somewhere.

"Kam." I called her name as I went over closer to her. I took a seat at the table out here and sat the bag on it. I watched her as she ran a hand through her hair, then a glance was thrown my way. She gave me a weak smile before she finally spoke.

"Hey," she whispered.

"You eat?" I asked and she shook her head, I figured. "Good, I got you some food. You need to eat Kam." I told her as I started to take the food out of the bag and sat it in front of her. She shook her head and pushed it back across the table towards me.

"I'm not hungry G,"

"You need to eat Kam. I know you missin' her, but you still need to take care of yourself too." I said as she only looked at me and sighed before grabbing the sandwich off of the table and slowly pulled the paper off of it and took a small bite before sitting it back down. I just did a sigh of my own and decided not to even say anything. I ate in silence until I finally started to talk to her. "I kno' who got her." I said quietly and her eyes snapped up to me.

"Who? Is she okay? Please tell me she's okay." She said quickly as she held her head up higher now, waiting on me to answer questions that some I had no answers too just yet. I could hear the hope and slight excitement in her voice already and I wasn't even sure where this bit of information would lead us. I just wanted her to know and not keep it from her. I knew she was suffering and hopefully this information would hold her over until later.

"Calm down, aight?" I told her and she took a deep sigh and then nodded for me to continue. "I gotta' meet him tonight around seven at his restaurant over on the nor-," I didn't even get to finish my sentence before she'd cut me off with her own words.

"I'm going with you G," she said quickly and I sighed as I shook my head, she couldn't go with me and she had to understand my reasoning for her not going.

"Chill, not you not Kam. This shit could get dangerous, I don't need you there in the middle of it. So you gone stay right here until I'm done, aight?" I said trying to get her to see things from my side and she shook her head, making me regret telling her now. She wasn't going to take no for an answer, not that I could really even blame her.

"Yes I am, this is my daughter Gionni. This little girl is my world and I'm going with you no matter what you say. I want to see this man that has taken her away from me. I have too go with you G," she trailed off as she put on this look that made me have to look away. Again, I'd have to say no, having her there would only be an even higher risk that I didn't need. I needed her to be safe as I handled this, not in the middle of it all if shit went sideways.

"I'm sorry Kam, but I ain't lettin' you come."

"Please Gionni," she pleaded with me as tears filled her eyes. I sighed as I ran a hand over my face as I looked. I knew bringing her with me there would be a very bad idea, but she wouldn't let me live it down if I didn't let her come. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place as I looked at her with teary eyes. I just didn't know if I should or not, so I just decided to not argue it anymore and change the subject with something else. I stood up out of my chair and pulled it over so that I was sitting right in front of her as I looked at her intently with a lot of shit on my mind.

"Look, I need you to tell me some Kam." I said softly as I looked at her. A look of curiosity took over her face as she watched me. I sighed and grabbed a hold on both of her hands and held them tightly in mine as we sat in front of each other, mere inches away.

"What G?" she asked a little above a whisper.

"You down for me, right?" I asked her. Of course I knew already, but I just needed some reassurance before I did all of this for her. Shit could really go east and I needed to know that I was doing it for a greater purpose and not just in vain.

"Of course Gionni." She whispered as she squeezed my hands and gave me another weak smile. I nodded my head at her response before I continued to talk.

"You know I'd do anything for you, right?" I asked her in a serious tone as I continued to stare at her. This had obviously caught her off guard because she bit down a bit on her bottom lip as she watched me for a second and then responded with a simple head nod.

"Yes Gionni, I know." She continued.

"Aight, good, so whatever happens tonight just know that as long as you down for me I'd do anything for you ma. I don't know how this gone go, but just remember what I said at the end of the day." I told her and another confused expression took over her face.

"I don't know what you mean by that,"

"You don't have to know, you'll understand later, I just want you to remember what I said, aight?" I told her. A sigh left her lips as she nodded and pulled me closer to her, letting go of my hands. Her arms wrapped around my neck as she hugged me tightly. I kissed the side of her head and held her in my arms for as long as I could right now. I wasn't sure of how the meeting was going to go, but I was going out like Tony. My last name was not Montana for nothing.

I stayed with Kamille until time finally came to meet up with Mitch. I didn't want Kamille to go, but after having her beg me continuously to come, I couldn't say no. So I just made sure to take extra security with me tonight, I didn't know what would be the outcome tonight. If all goes well, Raegan would be back, if not, shit would be in a whole different ball game from there and that was what I was worried about right now, I put all of that to the side as I took a deep breath and strapped her up.

"I don't understand why all of this is necessary G, he's a friend of yours right?" Kamille asked as I made sure the bulletproof vest was on her as it was suppose too. I looked at her and shrugged my shoulders.

"Just simple precautions Kam," I told her, kissed her lips and proceeded to pull one of my hoodies on her body to hide the vest. It fit baggy on her, so you couldn't tell that she was even wearing one. I'd already put mine on so now all we had to do was load up and head out. My waistband held two loaded flock 40s and I had some of the clips in my pockets. I'd given Kamille a .38 that she carried in her boot as we prepared to head out of here.

"You sure you wanna' go Kam? I don't want you to go." I told her and she sighed and grabbed my hand.

"I know G, but I'm going. I have too."

"Aight, just remember what I told you. Don't speak and don't be on no crazy shit, everything should be smooth from there." I told her and she nodded her head. I gave her one long and hard look before kissing her lips and throwing an arm over her shoulder and we both left out of the trap and got into the truck with Lamar and Slim. I got in the back with Kamille and they were in the front as we headed over to meet with this nigga. I hoped for the best out of this, if all goes right my clips will stay full, if not the Tony in me was bound to come out.
_________________________________

"Montana, mi bro, I scheduled you as soon as I could. Wassup mi friend? You need another re-up already?" He said with a chuckle as he puffed on his Cuban cigar as we sat in the back office of the restaurant. Kamille and I sat in front of his desk while Lamar and Slim were right behind us. I held onto her hand tightly as she gave off a angry look that put bad thoughts in my mind. We'd just got in here and I could feel this going left already.

Mitch turned and looked over at Kamille, smiling hard. "Hey mama," he spoke and then turned to me "¿Por qué la trajiste G? Sabes que no trabajamos de esta manera. No me gusta tener extras en mi presencia. Why did you bring her G? You know we don't work this way. I don't like extras in my presence." He said and I sighed.

"Quiero decir sin falta de respeto Mitch, pero esto es muy diferente. I mean no disrespect Mitch, but this is very different." I told him and I could fill Kam burning a hole in the side of my face, probably wondering what I had just said. She probably didn't know a nigga spoke Spanish. A nigga had to learn the language when buyin from these crazy motherfuckers. They could be playing me right in front of my face in their own language, glad I'd taken the time out to learn it years ago.

"Why is this so different then G, what is th-?" He started and before he could finish, Kamille screamed at him, I was just as shocked as he was at her loud outburst. This shit was crazy and she knew it.

"Where is my fucking daughter you bastard?" Kamille yelled as she got up and tried going across the desk at him. I quickly grabbed her waist and pulled her back as the guard held up his gun and pointed it directly at her. Before he had the chance to fire, I yelled for him not to and Mitch called him off. I stood up with anger growin in me as I tried to calm myself down while holding her back from whatever she planned.

"My bad man, give me a second." I told him angrily as I pulled her behind me, not even giving a fuck about the look on her face. She could've been good as dead right now from the shit she said. I knew it was a bad idea to bring her here, I knew it but my dumb ass had to bring her anyway. I sighed as I gave her a look. "What in the hell is wrong wit you Kam?" I yelled in a whisper as she looked at me. I could see the tears in her eyes and the shit made me back down a little as I wiped her eyes clean.

"Listen Kamille, you better chill the fuck out or shit is really gone go south, aight? Just trust me on this, I got it." I told her and she nodded her head. I passed her to Lamar as he took a hold of her arm and pulled her over to where he stood. "Keep her back here, don't even let her move bro." I told him and eyed her before I went to the front to take my seat again. He probably thought it was some bullshit now.

"G, now that you're done babysitting, why are we here? I'm in town because of you and my loyalty to you, but you come in here bringing this man woman is pissing me off. I hate a change of plans and that is exactly what this is for me Gionni. I gave you all of your milk for the month and I didn't contact you about any bodies being disposed of, so why are you in my presence?" Mitch ask impatiently as he folded his arms over his chest and just looked at me.

"I hear you got a caper on a man's head. Raemond am I correct?" I asked him as I sat a picture of this nigga in front of his face. He looked at me long and hard, then he finally took a look down at the picture and smiled. I was confused at this crazy ass nigga, but then he took a last look at me before pushing the paper off of his desk with force and brushed his hands off on his velvet suit pants. I shook my head.

"Yes, that is the son of a bitch that killed my wife and my son as well. Why, do you know him Gionni? I am looking for that bastard again. I left him alive to send a message and I was just planning to kill his little girl, but I've decided to kill them both for my tragedies. He kills my son, I kill his daughter, it's only fair G." He said as I could hear Kamille's cries from behind me. I closed my eyes for a split second to keep my composure and then I finally spoke.

"Nah, I don't know him like that, but I know his little girl that you got in hostage. That's not the move P," I told him and he chuckled and clapped his hands.

"Ah, sweet little girl. She's been crying since we got her the other night. My second wife is taking good care of the precious soul until I decide how I'd like to kill her. I'm thinking of removing g her insides and sending it to her family, one, by one until I'm down to her little toes. I don't know," he laughed and I cringed. Kamille's cry got louder and I turned to see her break free from and run outside of the door. I nodded for Slim to follow her. "Whats up with the chic?" He continued to laugh.

"Mitch, that ain't even necessary. It ain't even gotta' go down like that, she don't have shit to do with her dad's beef. If you want him, go for him, but leave the her out of it." I told him, trying to reason and hope that I would get through to him. I highly doubted it though, P was a very unreasonable man when it came to certain shit, but shit like this he wasn't.

"Now, why in the hell would I do that? He didn't leave my family out of this when he stole from me. Anyway, what is it that you're saying to me G, I'm confused?" He said as he gave me yet another look.

"That little girl means something to me P, if she dies .. nothing good will come from it. She can't die P, that's a must. So in replace for her, I'm willing to pay whatever amount of money to get her back or shit, I'm willing to bring this nigga head to you on a silver platter, she just can't die Mitch, I won't allow it." I told him and he had only looked at me and laughed again. I didn't find the joke out of what I'd just said, so it pissed me off to the highest.

"Gionni, so let me take a wild guess, you're fucking her mother eh? Wait, wait, let me take another wild guess, I bet that was her mother out there, huh? That makes all of the sense in the world, but you sound quite stupid G and I know you're very smart. You know me better than that, we have been working together for years. I have money, I don't want or need that. I'm out for blood, his daughter's blood, just as he was out for my son's. Even my first wife. An eye for an eye eh, or two eyes. Maybe I should take his baby mother and daughter to make up for my wife and son eh?" He said and that's when shit really got heated for me. My jaw clenched but I tried to keep myself at bay as I fingered the gun that sat on my waist oh so ready to pop out on this nigga.

"I know, but Mitch you know me just as well as I know you. I'll go to war about the people that I care about, I be damned if I let you take either of them out without having it out wit' me first. So what's it gone be Mitch, we been workin' together for a very long time so I just figured we could've come to an understanding, but I guess not so it is what it is." I shrugged as I stood up from the chair at his desk and then turned to leave.

"So once again, what are you suggesting Montana?" He called to me, causing me to turn to look at him.

"I'm givin' you the, you already know what is is wit me. I gave you my ultimatums, so the choice is all on you. I have nothing left to say P. Either you just back off giving   The girl back unharmed, or, well you already know the other option after that. The choice is yours so I suggest you choose wisely, and quickly." I told him straight up, possibly ending the long term drug friendship that we had built, but fuck it. I only had a few more years until I was out of the game anyway, maybe it's best to tie up these loose ends now than later.

Mitch nodded at my words and smirked. "Well, no. Ian excepting the money and the girl will die. Maybe even her mother as well. It's all simple G. Now, if you'll just excuse me, I have a little girl to kill." He winked at me as he too stood up from his chair. I nodded my head a little bit and watched as he too stood up. Before he'd had the chance to move from the desk, my glock was out and one single bullet was fired into his chest. His eyes looked up to me and he gave me a look before falling down to his knees holding his chest.

"What the fuck!" His body guard screamed as he stood in shock of his boss being shot. Lamar took that as an opportunity and shot him in the head, quickly making his body slump onto the carpeted floor. Before we had known it, more niggas started to file into the office out of the back door and started firing recklessly at us. The two of us went at it with the many men inside, going tit for tat while backing towards the exit of the office.

"We gotta' get outta here G." Lamar yelled through all of the guns being fired as he let off rounds at the many people that had come inside. As soon as the office was clear, we pushed through the doors and made our way out to see Slim and a few of our other shooters firing at the rest of Mitch's team. I'd been prepared for this first, so I made sure to have some extra shooters to cover us. I couldn't have nobody die tonight, so that was apart of the precautions I took to make sure we all lived.

I aimed and fired as I noticed Kamille cowering in one of the corners covering her head. I ran over to her and grabbed her up from the floor as I shot and covered us both. Her clip was empty, so I had her refill mine and try her best to cover me as we quickly killed as many as we had too and made our way out of the restaurant. We all hopped inside of the trucks and Lamar sped off from the place, leaving a building of dead bodies.

"Bruh, what the fuck happened?" Slim asked as he'd turned around in the seat to look at me while he ran a hand through his matted up dreads. I sighed and didn't bother to answer as I looked next to me at Kamille who shook uncontrollably. I pulled her body closer to me in attempts to calm her down as Lamar drove us away from the crime scene.

"What did he say?" She asked and I sighed.

"He ain't sayin' shit now cause the nigga dead." L said as he weaved in and out of traffic, causing us to slide all over the car's leather seats from his reckless turns.

"Awe shit," Slim said and I shrugged. I wasn't even at the point to think about where we'd cop from after this, my main focus was getting to that house and grabbing Raegan. That was all I was trying to do, the rest of that shit would be thought on once she was home safe and sound again.

"We gone get her back Kam, aight?" I told her and she sighed and nodded her head before laying it down on my chest. Lamar drove us to Lauren's house and she'd been standing outside waiting on us to pull up here. I got out of the car and prepared to walk Kamille up to her door before I got ready to leave. I had to be on a plane in the next ten minutes if I planned on doing this and getting Raegan back before shit really got dirty.

"Slim, call up the jet and have them meet us at the field on the east. Get the rest of them niggas to had on over to the spot, strapped and loaded." I told him and with a simple head nod, he got on his assignment. That's why I liked Slim and kept him so close. He never even had to question me, he just did what he was told. After he got on that, I took her up to the doorstep and gave her a quick kiss before looking down at her. I swear this girl had me doing all types of shit for her, but I'd do it all again in a heartbeat if I had too.

"You'll be safe here until I get back. Don't go home, don't go nowhere until I come back here to get you Kam. Don't leave for no reason, aight? I'm going to get Raegan and I'm gone bring her home." I told her and she smiled as she nodded her head. I kissed her lips one last time and prepared to head back to the truck as the both of them waited on me so we could head out and do what we had to do.

"Wait," she called as I turned back to her. She walked up to me like she wanted to say something, but instead she kissed my lips again, harder this time causing me to grab onto her waist. After a few seconds she ended the whole thing and hugged me. "Thank you so much G, be careful. I need the both of you to come back to me." She said to me and I nodded my head as I backed away and headed to the truck. I was about to go to war with a nigga that had made me rich, but for Kam I would.
______________________________________
Hope you enjoyed.

Excuse all errors.

1. Should Gionni have tried harder not to let Kamille go, or should she have had the right to go with G to the meeting to see Mitch/P?

2. Should Raemond die behind this? Where do you think he is? Do you think he's trying to find her?

3. Do you think Gionni loves Kamille and vice versa?

In the meantime, check out some of my other books.

xoxo @qveenV_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4.6K 55
Foster Care wasn't always so bad for the 16 year old Akira White. It always had it's good and bad days. She lost her dad mysteriously when she was tw...
650K 20K 54
22 year old August Alsina, was the youngest King Pin in New Orleans. He had it made, the cars, the clothes, fancy house, cars, girls, you name it! Bu...
27.2K 506 67
"Pain is the price of love We agree to pay it whenever we open our hearts. Every hello comes with the knowledge that one day it will be a goodbye Eve...
234K 6.7K 59
MATURE CONTENT !!!! 18+ UNEDITED ... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, SHARE, & LIKE 🥰😘 Riley is a good and innocent girl never been through anything in...