The Exchange

By VanessaTheAuthor

After being lied to constantly, hurt repeatedly, and cheated on more times than she can count, Kamille Riley... More

The Exchange
Chapter One || Tired
Chapter Two || Drowning
Chapter Three || Bury My Heart
Chapter Four || I'm Doing Me
Chapter Five || Better Without You
Chapter Six || It's Cool
Chapter Seven || Wait for Me
Chapter Eight || For However Long
Chapter Nine || Patience
Chapter Ten || Stay Ready
Chapter Eleven || You Deserve Better
Chapter Twelve || Losing My Balance
Chapter Thirteen || Going Under
Chapter Fourteen || Brave
Chapter Fifteen || The Truth
Chapter Sixteen || Cater 2 U
Chapter Seventeen || Mother's Prayer
Chapter Nineteen || New Balance
Chapter Twenty || Cranes In The Sky
Chapter Twenty One || Be Alright
Chapter Twenty Two || You
Chapter Twenty Three || Promises
Chapter Twenty Four || For You I Will
Chapter Twenty Five || Forward
Chapter Twenty Six || Sorry
Chapter Twenty Seven || Fallin'
Chapter Twenty Eight || The Pressure
Chapter Twenty Nine || Let Me Explain
Chapter Thirty || Right My Wrongs
Chapter Thirty One || Fumble
Chapter Thirty Two || Superpower
Chapter Thirty Three || Deep
Chapter Thirty Four || Song Cry
Chapter Thirty Five || I Got You
Chapter Thirty Six || I Will Never Let You Down
Chapter Thirty Seven || Crunch Time
Chapter Thirty Eight || Too Good
Chapter Thirty Nine || Up In Blood
Chapter Forty || New Balance Too
Epilogue|| X-Change

Chapter Eighteen || Nobody But You

53.3K 1.8K 1.4K
By VanessaTheAuthor

Chapter Eighteen || Nobody But You
_________________________
Now I might throw a lil' fit, talk a lil' slick
I'm willing to go on and admit it that you a perfect fit
Baby, you the shit
I don't want nobody but you
Don't want nobody touching me, baby, but you
Don't want nobody kissing me, baby, but you
Don't want nobody loving me, baby, but you
Never mind what you thought, you were in my heart
Never mind what you think, you were in my dreams
Never mind how it seems, you're my everything
I don't want nobody but you - Algebra
_________________________
Gionni Amir Montana

"What the fuck man?" I questioned as I sat on the passenger side of Lamar's whip as we discussed the shit that we had just found out. I'd texted Kamille a couple days ago about knowing who did all the shit to her, but she never asked me about it. Some of the pieces was still missing and we was trying to add this shit up like now. The shit in my head wasn't going together like it was suppose too and that called for a bit more info from the streets before shit started out gettin reckless. I was already ready for whatever, but I wanted to make sure I was coming down on the right people before I went at it with some niggas.

"That's the same shit I said when I got word man. Niggas gettin' out of hand outchea bro. I don't even know what the deal is just yet, but shit man that has been word out on the street lately." He said to me as I smoked on my spliff and released the smoke into the air, while trying to wrap my mind around this crazy shit at the same time.

"I gotta get to the bottom of this shit and fast man. If is bout some shit that I'm thinkin', this ain't the end of it. You know how the game go L, it's never the end until debt is paid or somebody dead." I told him and the shit had me thinking once again. I be damn if some shit happen on my watch, nah. The end of the year was approaching and wasn't room for shit bad on nobodies plate right now, I wasn't having that shit.

"That's most def, shit gotta be handled bruh. I'll do what I do and keep my ear out. The streets always talkin' so it shouldn't be long before word out. Wea' you headed?" He asked as he killed the roach in the ash tray and looked over at me. I finished mine off a bit after him and let my mind run over all the shit I had on my plate today, it was nearing the end of the month and it was collection times in the bity of Atlanta. I had to get mine.

"Aight, preciate that fam. You know what time it is, I gotta stop through and collect some money then I gotta' meet up with that bitch ass nigga Raemond later on tonight." I said and blew a breath out into the air on that note.

I wasn't even bothered about meeting up with this nigga. Just as I had told Kamille, ion' like the nigga but I respect his wishes as a father. He ain't shit, but I'd want the same if it was me. I was only doing this for Kamille and the little girl, but as for that nigga, I wasn't near bout worried or bothered for shit. It was what it was with us. Had I not been fuckin with her, he would've been dead a long time ago. They bout wouldn't miss his ass anyway, he's hardly ever here for them any damn way.

"Word. For what?" Lamar questioned.

"Kamille want me to meet her daughter, but she'd asked that nigga bout it and he wanted to have a sit down wit' me first on the humble. If it was anything else I'd be like fuck it all together, but I respect it, so shit why not hear what this nigga got to say." I shrug my shoulders as we sat inside of my truck outside a trap over on the upper west side of the A, my side and borough.

"I feel that man, do ya thang then. I'm happy for you and ya lil relationship, just don't loose ya head bro. Good luck on all that shit, I gotta bounce tho. This lil' bad ass thottie been tryna get with me for a hot ass minute so I gots to give her some of this strokin'." Lamar's dumb ass said before the both of our ass laughed. I swear this had to be the dumbest nigga I knew, ever.

"Never that, now you gone handle that. I'll catch up wit' ya later." I told him in amusement and that was that. He hopped out of my truck and headed back inside of the building before I pulled off from there cautiously and went for the funeral home that I had already on this side of town. I turned up the radio a bit and listened to that dope s2Federal, Moneybag Yo & Yo Gotti shit Can't Do It. I rapped along all the way until I pulled up outside the spot and parked along the curb.

I wasted no time heading inside of the place and I went straight to the back where one of my cousins held shit down for me. She had took up some type of shit in Accounting and thought she was big shit with the money, so I put her ass to work and let her do her thing over here. That was one thing about G, I didn't have much family but I looked out for what I did have, they'd be lying if they said I didn't. That was something I'd done since a little kid alway up to now. The people who fucked with me, were always good and I made sure of that shit everyday I hustled outchea risking my life and freedom for them to have a good life & freedom.

"What's good Toya," I said after knocking on the door and walking inside of the room. She looked up from the papers scattered over the desk and smiled a big ass grin at my presence in here. She got up with the quickness from her seat with a spliff hanging out of her mouth and came over to hug me and then let go before talking shit like the usual. Toya was a girl, dressed like one, but acted like a straight up nigga.

"Wassup nigga, how you been? You know I only see ya ass once a month around this bitch. Where you been hidin' out at family?" She chuckled as she sat back down in her seat and continued to smoke on the blunt she had. I shook my head and laughed of my own before leaning up against her desk and looked at her.

"Can't complain, can't complain man. I be out here makin' money, ian' hidin. You already know what I be on, if it ain't about the money, fuck it." I told her and she chuckled before givin me this look that was hard for me to decipher, but then she spoke up and began to talk shit again.

"Nah nigga, I hear you been out hea wit' some girl heavy as fuck lately bro, what bitch got ya nose wide open cousin? Last time I knew it was Nia, after that bitch I thought you'd never fuck with another again like that bro." She chuckled and I sighed as I ran a hand over my hair and gave her a look back. I ain't even know how she knew, Toya wasn't a going out type of person, so word had to have been out for her to know about what I got goin on in my damn life and shit.

"Aye, chill out wit that bitch word. I just been livin' tho Toya. Ain't nobody got my nose wide open, but I got a girl and she the shit. Just know that," I told her and she smirked as she smoked and killed the remainder of the blunt she'd been smoking.

"Mhm nigga, let me find out you playin' house out hea." She chuckled. "Anyway, I know you a busy ass man and ion' wanna keep you away from doing ya thang. The numbers lookin' good as hell this month. Ion know what's in the water, but these muhhfuckas been dropping' like flies around this bitch lately. I'm talking at least 10-15 bodies a damn day. Phone be ringin' off the damn hook, house be full I have to turn down bodies and shit." She said and that was what I liked to hear. This business was a gold mine. I would always be in business because everybody had to die one of these days and I was counting em down and stackin my paper from it too.

"That's that shit I like to hear, you got it ready for me?" I asked her and she nodded before getting out of her chair and going into the safe that was hidden behind a floorboard under her desk. She popped it open and pulled out 2 big ass duffel bags and gave them to me over the desk. These bitches was heavy too, so I knew the shit had to be sitting right in hea. "What's the numbers?" I asked her before leaving.

"350 stacks in each bag." She said casually as she sat back in her chair and looked at me. That was way more than I'd bargained for, shit was dope. I undid one of the bags and pulled out ten stacks and laid it out on the desk for her. For all the money Toya had made me, I could spare her 10 grand. She was good for business, so she deserved the bonus on top of the 50 she was already making a month. I appreciate it.

"Buy ya self some nice T, you deserve it." I told her and she grinned from ear to ear as she looked at me. I chuckled at the expression on her face, she looked like a kid that just had been given a new toy or a candy bar or some shit.

"That's why you my favorite cousin G. I fucks wit' you. Same time next month fam," she smile as she grabbed the money off the desk and put it into her fake ass Michael Kors purse that sat behind the big desk. She mad 50,000 a month from me and had a fake MK bag. Some things just never change. You can give a person money and they'll still be stuck on the same old things and ways, which was Toya for yo ass.

"You know," I said as I saluted her and headed out of the building. I quickly stuffed the double bags in the backseat, with my finger on the gun that rested on my waist. I had to watch my back around hea, it was niggas that would try to rob ya ass in broad day. I wasn't scared or shit, but I be damned if anybody took my bread from me without killing me too.

I hopped in my truck and peeled away from the curb as I headed on over to my mom's crib. I hadn't been since the other day and I had to make sure she was good. I'd call, she'd answer, I'd say what I had to say and just hang up. I guess it was just the point of her answering, letting me know she was there. I don't know, but I didn't dwell on it. I wanted so bad to have that bond with my moms like I had back in the days, but shit changed. I didn't even know how to go about fixing it, so I just left her be. I'd tried to get her out of that shell, but she wouldn't budge.

I pulled up at her house within the next ten minutes and went inside using the key that I had. I didn't go to look for her first, I went straight to my old room. Everything was still the same in here, since I first got a little money as a teen. First thing I did was buy us a big and nice house with the money. I was eighteen to be exact. Now at twenty-six, I looked back on it all and was thankful for the life I'd lived. I just wish I could redo all of the mistakes I made in my life.

I sat the bags down to the side and I pushed the big mattress off the full sized bed, so that only the box spring was showing now. I peeled back the sheet like stuff that covered the wood panels and was in utter shock like I hadn't already known what was there. I sighed and started to unpack the bags of money in the box spring of my mattress. It was over half full already. I swear it was over fifteen million dollars in this box spring, but I kept stacking it. I'd been doing this every since my teenage years and I'd continue.

Unlike most niggas, I didn't plan to be in the game forever. When I turned 20 was really when I started getting big and I told myself for ten years I'd hustle, once that time was up I was threw with this shit and I wanted to live the legal way. I had four more years to go before I was giving this up, lord knows I pray that I made it to see my 30th birthday and the day I left all of this shit alone.

It took me 15 minutes to stuff all the money inside before I put the mattress and everything back like it was before and closed and locked the door. Then I went looking for my mom who I found inside of the kitchen eating some steak and potato casserole at the counter. I walked inside and went over to her, pressing a kiss on the side of her cheek and then taking a seat at the counter beside her. It smell good as hell in here too.

"Hey ma," I spoke as I sat there and watched her as she got up from her seat at the counter and grabbed another plate. She then started to fix a larger sized portion and placed it in front of me with a fork. It was the small things that mattered. "Thanks ma," I told her as I started to dig into the food. It was good too, my mom could always cook like a chef that had never went to culinary school.

"So ma, there's been somebody I wanted to tell you about. You know I don't do females like that, but it's this girl named Kamille that just .. I don't even kno ma, she just some special. I wish you could meet her I know you'd like her. She's a sweet girl, pretty, and she smart. She got two businesses of her own, and she got a daughter. I'm really feelin' her ma, like I really can see myself with her for a long ass time. I mean, a long time. My bad. I really like this girl, I might even love her ma. I just don't know how I got so lucky and ran into her .. but I'm lucky. She even reminds me Gabby sometimes too ..." I said then I trailed off as I didn't realize what I was saying. I let out a sigh and looked at her to see a smile on her face as she washed the dishes. She didn't say a word, but that smile was enough to make me continue.

"I want you to meet her one of these days ma, I got to let you see what I see. She ain't perfect, but she is to me. I just don't know what it is about her, but ion plan on lettin' her go no time soon. A lot of crazy stuff has been crossing my mind about her, settling down, kids, and all that stuff ma. I ain't ready for that just yet, but I swear I plan to keep her. It would make me feel even better if I had your blessing.." I said and trailed off again. I got no response still, so I just sighed and continued to eat in peace. I felt like a little ass boy, telling my moms about a girl.

I spent about an hour at my mom's crib and left at about two in the afternoon. I headed to my truck to leave, but Kam was on my mind some heavy now so I decided to hit her up to see what she was up too. I would've just went by her spot, but I'd see her later. I was about to head home so I could get some sleep, I hadn't been sleeping right for some reason so I got it whenever I could get it these days.

To ♥️:
I miss you baby girl 😩
From ♥️:
I miss you too baby boy 😕
To♥️:
Stop all that cappin. You just miss this dick 😂😏
From♥️:
Yeah, you right. I need a replay tonight🙃
To♥️:
Say less 😎

After talking to Kamille for a hot second, I headed to my own damn house. When I pulled up, I took a look at an unknown car in my driveway. Shit had a nigga on edge as I reached for my burner and parks behind the car. I waste no time hopping out of my truck and going to check and see who it was. Just as I got close enough to the car, Nia got out of the car with a big ass smile on her face like shit was all good right now. I swear I wanted to put a fucking bullet in her ass right now, she just didn't quit with me.

"What the fuck is you doin at my spot Nia?" I asked her in a calm manner, but the frown on my face spoke volumes for itself.

"I came over to see you," Nia spoke in a very forced seductive tone as she bit down on her bottom lip. I gave her a frown as I looked over her body. I wasn't even attracted to this girl anymore. I can't deny the fact that she did look good, but she didn't look that damn good for me to jump stupid for her ass. She'd had to be out her rabbit ass mind popping up at the spot like shits all good. Nia had me fucked up.

"The fuck you do that for? You don't need to see me bout shit. Get the fuck outta' hea Nia. I don't know if you forgot who the fuck I was since you left, but you better remember. Don't fuckin' play wit me." I told her and she only smiled and bit down on her lip before coming closer and touching my arm.

"Why are you acting like this Gionni?" She asked.

"Don't touch me bruh. You know what it is, I don't even know why you brought yo ass over hea. We ain got shit to talk about, so take yo ass on." I told her as I slung her hand off of me and headed up to my porch. This girl didn't get the hint because she was right behind me, like she was coming in or some shit.

"Is it because of your new bitch?" She said and that got my attention as I turned around. She stood in a sundress, that was all these different color prints in the damn Winter. I shook my head at her ass. This girl had to be out of her mind.

"Aye, ion' hit women, but I won't second guess the shit about puttin' a hot one in ya ass. Don't get out of line Nia," I told her as I turned and fumbled with my keys to get to open the door. I swear bitches got crazier as the years passed. Something must've been in the water these days, shit was crazy these days in the A.

"I thought you loved me Gionni," she spoke again.

"Well, that's ya own damn fault for thinkin' some dumb ass shit like that. Listen, get the fuck off my shit before you don't have the will to do so." I told her once I'd opened the door and slammed it in her face. I stood in the door and watched her as she left the porch and got into her car to leave. Once I was sure she had left, I shook my head and went up the stairs of my house and headed to my room so that I could catch some sleep.

"Crazy bitch," I mumbled and shook my head.
_______________________________
Kamille Riley Paige

"Thanks Kamille, girl you always come through for me every time. I love it boo." One of my very loyal customers said to me after paying for the faux locs I had just done for her. I loved to see my customers in a state of happiness and she was just that right now as a grin took over her face. She looked in the many mirrors around the shop and even snapped a couple selfies for Snapchat in the meantime. It made me feel so good to know that my work was loved and appreciated around here.

"You're welcome love, anytime. I'm glad you like them boo. Make sure you tag me in those pictures," I told her with a big smile as I began to clean up the area around me and closed the shop for the day. My clients were all done a little after two, so I was good until I went to get Raegan from school. Today was her last day before they closed for Christmas. It was Friday and Christmas was on the Sunday that followed directly after.

"I'll definitely do that and I will be back love. They gone love these in Buckhead," she said as she ran a few fingers through her dreadlocks and smiled.

"Girl make sure to send them my way, have a good day and thanks again for choosing K." I told her as she left out of the door. I stuffed the money into my pocket and continued to clean up the shop. I threw all the bags of hair away and swept up around the place before I plopped down into my styling chair as I went for Instagram. When I had nothing else to do, this is what I did. I sat around on Instragam as I waited for something to come up. It was a good pass time for me, so I enjoyed it.

@Xo.Kamille: My sunshine on a cloudy day ☀️💞
________________________________________

@KingLamar: handsome muffuckaaa 😅 #EatingPussyGotMEThisBeard #BeardGang #GangGang #FuckBigSoulja #TeamChrisB #FuckLilBoat #FuckDrake #IFellAsleepInYaMommaPussy #IssaNyquil #Freshlineup #YoungBlack&Packed #CMG #MoneyGang
_______________________________________
@G.DaDon: You a goofy 😂
@Its.LaLa: you so lame 🙄

@its.LaLa: #FlashbackFriday ♥️ Just because my bestie had me beat 🤤🤞🏽 @Xo.Kamille
___________________________________
@KjBallin_: fine ass 🤦🏼‍♂️ I miss you baby momma.
@Xo.Kamille: you know how I do it babe 💞

@Niaxx: when you know you a bad bitch 🤤
_____________________________________
@KingLamar: *Sad *Broke *Dusty *Crumb *Ugly *Slutty 🐸🥃 Any of the above would do just fine 😂

@G.DaDon: she the only player on my team & we ballin' ♥️🤞🏽#FineAssFriday
___________________________________
@its.LaLa: go best friend, that's my best friend 😅
@Xo.Kamille: awe, thank you lover! 😌♥️
@KingLamar: brooooo, she fine ash. 🤤
@G.DaDon: @KingLamar get yo ass back 😂

After I commented on Gionni's post, I headed over to the boutique part of the shop and locked up over here. I went inside and got behind the registers as I watched a few customers shop. Chelsea was putting new merchandise on the shelves, so I just decided to take a load off and give her a hand. I helped with a few customers until this pregnant woman came in. I had just recently started offering small baby attire, so I was excited to help this pregnant woman.

"Hello, welcome to K's Kouture. Can I help you with anything on today?" I asked her with a bright smile on my face as I offered my help to her. I didn't have much time before I'd have to leave to get Rae, so she'd be my last customer to assist for the day before I left.

"Hello, yes, uh I'm looking for clothes for my little girl." The woman smiled as she rubbed on her big belly and looked around the store in search for the section of clothing I'm assuming. With the smile still on my face, I quickly guided her to the specific area of the store that held all of the small baby clothing from newborn, up until pre-teen divas. I didn't mix the children's clothing with the adults, it was best for both me and the customers.

"Here we are, how far along are you if you don't mind me asking? Congrats by the way."

"Thank you, I'm six months right now. I'll be seven months on the third of January." She smiled as she began to look through some of the clothes on the shelves and racks in the store, my store.

"Awe, you're almost done. Any names yet?" I asked, being the nosy girl that I was. I was just curious is all really. I had Raegan's name picked out the day they told me she was a girl. Raemond and I talked long and hard before finally naming Raegan after him. I didn't give her just his last name though, he'd gotten it enough in the first name, so she got both our last names, hyphenated. Raegan Rylie Paige-Woods. I often just used Paige though, fuck the Woods.

"Yes, her father and I have been thinking. We came up with Raeven Woods, of something like that. We said we'd spell it, R, A, E, instead of the typical Raven like the show." She said with a chuckle and my heart sped up. Before I'd known it, I had spoke up and asked a question out loud. I hadn't tried too, it just came flowing out of my mouth like water did from a faucet.

"Woods?" I questioned.

"Yes, Woods. That's her father's last name. You may know him or he knows you, he gave me this card and told me to come shop here for our baby." She said and it felt like a freight train had hit me. I gave her a smile and head nod before dismissing myself from her. I'd headed into the back of the boutique as I felt tears brimming my eyes. I didn't even know why I felt like crying right now, but I did. Oh, yeah, I know why. It's because my ex, that I loved more than life itself cheated on me with many people.

I felt so dumb and stupid as I sat down on the couch in the back room, trying to pull myself together. No matter if I'd moved on or not, it still hurt like I had not moved on. Raemond really wasn't shit and I'd been a fool and blind to that for over six years. I felt played and used all over again as I replayed all of the girl's words over in my head yet again.

"Are you okay Kamille?" Chelsea called to me.

"Yes Chelsea, I'm fine. I'll be out soon." I told her and she nodded before going back out to take up my slack. I sighed as I dried my eyes and stared in the mirror that sat in front of me. As fifteen minutes passed, I felt stupid for crying. I'd moved on and I'd found myself a damn good man, but here I was out here crying over my ex who did me wrong. I was in awe with myself right now, I felt stupid, so I pulled myself together. If I hadn't, I surely would now.

"Kamille Riley Paige, what are you doing in here?" I heard Lauren announce as she pushed the door open to the back room and made her way inside. I hopped up from my seat and wiped my eyes so she wouldn't noticed I'd been crying. That was nearly impossible though, she knew right off the back too. "What's wrong with you Kam?" She questioned.

"Oh, nothing. I lost track of time." I said, fixing my clothes as I looked at my watch. "Shit, I'm late to go and get Raegan from school." I cursed as I tried to go around her, but she blocked my way and gave a concerned look on her face.

"Yeah, I see that. You're lucky I was in the area and didn't see your car, so I went ahead and got her." I'd felt bad now as Raegan walked into the back room with a bag of chips in her hand. I smiled and bent down towards her and kissed her on her cheek.

"Hey mommy!" She kissed my cheek back.

"Hey baby girl," I said as I looked at her as she ate her chips. "Listen, go put your things away in the other room. Mommy will be over there in a few." I told her and she nodded before she left out. I gave a sigh and stood up to face Lauren, or my big sister. I often forgot Lauren was older than me by a couple months, she acted like it enough. We scolded each other when we did wrong, so it was a half and half situation with us. We both had big sister tendencies. "Thank you for getting her," I mumbled.

"Are you okay?" She asked rather calm, and it kinda scared me to hear her so calm too.

"I'm fine," I said and sat back down. She gave me a look and took the seat next to me before asking.

"Then why were you crying?"

"Raemond had someone pregnant." I mumbled with a soft sigh as I looked at my lap.

"Awe, good for him. Now what does that have to do with you and the reason you're crying?" She asked and I sighed before I continued.

"She's seven months. That means he's been with her and me at the same time, he's been cheating on me with more than one woman. I just feel stupid."

"Awe Kamille, listen. You need to get up and get yourself together. You're not with him anymore, despite all of that. Why are you crying? You can't keep crying over him. You have a damn good man that is really into you K, if you're not ready to move on with G, you need to tell him that girl. I know you still love Raemond, it's natural for you to, he's your child's father, but that stops at a point. You need to let him and all of the hurt he has done go. That's in the past and you're moving on with better, act like it. Stop crying over a man that doesn't deserve tears." She said and she was right. G had told me that long ago and now her, she was right and I knew it.

It wasn't even the point of me loving Raemond still, it was just the hurt that came back at knowing he'd been out and got someone pregnant while we were still together. She was right though, I had to let go of all those things and look over it. I'd moved on wit G and I felt damn good about it too. I didn't know, I just was confused. Gionni was everything I wanted, so why was Raemond still a thought?

"You sound just like G right now," I said to her with a frown and she chuckled before giving my shoulder a pat and then pulled me into a big hug.

"I know, we both some real ass niggas." She grinned and I brushed her off with a soft laugh. I snuggled a few more times before I stood up from the toilet seat and went forward into the mirror. I had just ruined my makeup and I was very disappointed in myself for it too. I don't even know why it hurt me so bad, but it did do that. I took a deep breath and released all of the pent up hurt and energy over Raemond Woods Jr. and his bullshit. I was rid of him.

"That's my bitch, release all of that negative energy out of your system and inhale the positive." Lauren said as she coached me for a moment. I did just as she said and surprisingly I really did feel better once I was done. I smiled and pulled her into a tight hug once again. I didn't know where I would be without this crazy girl right here. It was just crazy how much I really needed her to get through with my life daily sometimes. I was thankful for our friendship.

"You're the best LaLa."

"I know baby, now get your ass up and fix yo face." She said and I nodded. I went and got Raegan and we went over to the other side of the shop and went to fix myself and get it together. I took Raegan back to the small room and let her watch cartoons while I talked too Lauren. Me and my girl hadn't spent that much time together lately, so I was enjoying it.

"He's meeting up with him tonight," I said to her.

"He's meeting who and why?" Lauren questioned as she gave me a look. I sighed before going further in to detail so that she'd understand.

"Gionni is meeting up with Raemond. Raemond just insists that him and G have a sit down and a surprise to me, G agreed. We're going to dinner at seven tonight, Applebees I'm guessing." I told her.

"Awe, well that's good. I just hope all goes well."

"Me too," I mumbled. "Me too."
_____________________________

"Why you look so nervous?" Gionni asked me as I sat on the passenger side of his truck. I was zoned out in my head as we headed over to the restaurant to meet up with Raemond. So many things were a rage in my right now, I just prayed that this would be a productive meeting. Even if Raemond didn't agree after tonight, she'd meet him. I do what I do for Raegan, he doesn't do a damn thing for her, so he's even lucky I'm taking the initiative to include his ass in this decision anyway.

"I just am," I mumbled.

"Why tho?"

"You don't know him like I do, I just want this to go good. I don't need any problems right now." I said to him and he sighed as he turned the radio down so that he could be heard clearly. I turned to look at him so he'd know I was listening to everything he had to say right now.

"Quite frankly, I don't wanna know that nigga and I ain't tryna' know him. I wanna' know you, all of you which brings Raegan into the picture. If that nigga wanna' meet wit me on the humble about meeting his daughter, I gotta respect that Kam, no matter if how much of a bitch that nigga is, I respect it. He know what I'm about, so I ain't worried and you shouldn't be either, aight? Relax." He said to me and I smiled as I leaned over to kiss his cheek.

That was it between us until we got to the place. We went inside and sat down in a booth as we waited. I slipped out of my jacket and we ordered a drink for the both of us before he finally decided to show up. I was shocked to see Raemond walk in with the girl from my store earlier. I could tell he was drunk, just the way he looked at me when he came up. He slid in so he was facing me and the girl was in front of G. I looked at her and she threw me a smirk.

"Hello, again." She said causally as she picked up the menu with a big grin. I felt my emotions starting to stir inside of me at her words, but I remembered what Lauren had told me earlier. I kept repeating it over and over again in my head to keep those words in my mind. I wasn't bothered, I wasn't, so I spoke.

"Hello, again." I mimicked her with the same smile.

"Lemme get a shot of Patron ova hea." Raemond yelled to a waitress as he looked back up and threw Gionni a look. "Wassup nigga?" He said with a sly smirk as he looked at Gionni. I closed my eyes and placed my hand on top of Gionni's under the table as it rested on his lap. He looked at me and secured my hand in his as he gave a slight head nod.

"Hey baby," he directed towards me with a chuckle.

"Raemond, don't start. Don't call me that, we all know that I haven't been that for a very long time. I'm not your baby, your girl next to you having that, right?" I said throwing it back at him. His girl gave a angry look as she looked between the two of us.

"Touché, but you'll always be my baby. Ion' even know why you fuckin' with this nigga Kam. He can't treat you like I can." Raemond shot and before I got the chance to speak up and say a thing, Gionni did.

"That's the point, I can treat her way better than you ever could playboy. That's the difference in me and you, I know how to treat a woman. Take some notes, maybe you wouldn't be in this position now." G told him, not moving too much of a muscle as he spoke to Raemond. I had a feeling in the pit of my stomach that told me this was a bad idea. I could just feel this taking a turn for the worse.

"Nigga, that's what you fail to realize. I'll forever have something on her. That's my baby momma. Whether you like it or not, she gone always fuck with me and ima always fuck with her. You wastin' ya time with this one." He said and that's when I had to step in and say something. Raemond was out of line and I wasn't gone sit here and let him do this to me or G. He was disrespecting the both of us.

"Raemond, stop. You don't have shit over me, so you can kill that. I've been a fool for you for a long time, I admit that, but I be damned if I ever do it again. We can have a child and not communicate with one another, but I'm sure if this was settled in court you wouldn't even be allowed to see her, not that you do that anyway. So please, tonight has not a thing to do with me, but with Raegan." I told him and he chuckled before shaking his head.

"Whatever Kamille, so anyway. You tryna meet my daughter fam?" Raemond asked as he rubbed his chin and looked over at G. I could tell he was very irritated right now, just by how his jaw grounded.

"Obviously, ain't that why we here." He shot back.

"Easy nigga." He chuckled. "That's too bad anyway, I won't allow it. My daughter ain't bout to be calling no other nigga daddy. Yeen' takin my place homie." He said and G chuckled and shook his head. A bad headache had formed in my head by now. I was just ready to go home and forget tonight ever happened.

"Ian' tryin to take shit, if you played yo part and did what the fuck you was suppose to do, she wouldn't have the room to call another nigga daddy. Or shall I say, they wouldn't have the room to call another nigga daddy." G shot and I punched his hand hard under the table and threw me a look. "I can't even believe you dated this clown," G said to me. Funny thing was, I couldn't either.

"Nigga, who the fuck you talm about?" He shot.

"You playboy, what you tryna' get at? I been real easy on yo ass for your daughter sake, but ian' gone keep sparin' yo ass. I'm sure she wouldn't miss ya. I ain't gone take too much more of yo shit before shit start gettin' reckless, so count ya blessings and learn from em, cause you might not get another." G said. I wasn't liking how this conversation was going.

"Nigga do some, don't let her be an excuse. Niggas with daughters die everyday, just like bitch niggas who think they can't get touched do. Take yo shot nigga." Raemond said, feeding into G. I had to say something, so I did. This was not the reason we came here, they both were doing the most.

"Can y'all please stop. That is not why we even came here. If y'all gone just go back and forth then leave me out of it," I said before sliding my small ass over Gionni's lap and getting out of my seat. I just needed to get some air, so I did just that too.

I went outside and sat on the bench. I crossed my hand over my chest and sat there, I just wanted to go home to my daughter. This all wasn't called for tonight, but who could I blame? I sighed and rested my elbows on my knees as I held my head in hand. I looked up when I heard the door open and Gionni came out. I got up from my seat on the bench.

"Can you take me home?" I asked politely and he nodded before we both headed off to his truck. I tell ya, this night hadn't gone anything like I wanted it too. Yet again, who could I blame?

After the short ride back to my house, G parked his truck out front and sat there facing forward. I could just sense something in the air that I didn't like right now. It was like he was mad or something, I wasn't all that sure, but I found myself apologizing to him. I pulled him into this, so I felt guilty for it. I should have known this would only cause more drama.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled.

"It's straight,"

"Gionni." I called and he looked over at me with his eyebrows raised. " Why do I feel like you're mad at me or being distant or something?" I found myself asking as I fiddled with my fingers in my lap.

"Nah, Ian mad and Ian being distant. I'm just in my own zone, thinkin' bout some shit. Maybe it's me who trippin, but maybe I should fall back. What ole dude said back at the restaurant got me to thinking. Is he gone really always have that hold on you like he does now Kam? No matter how you deny it, he still make you cry and affect you and shit and y'all not even together no more ma. I noticed the shit at the table, but I don't say shit.I'm not about to be out here lookin' stupid because you stuck on ya ex or whatever it is. I wanna' be wit you, nobody but you. I'm feelin' you like crazy, but if you want that nigga just let me know so I won't be wasting my time." He said and I sighed as I turned my body towards him.

"You're not wasting your time-" I started, but he cut me off before I could even finish what I was saying.

"Thats kinda hard to believe." He shot back.

"Gionni, just listen to me, okay? I want you, I want to be with you just as much as you want to be with me. I just, I don't want to set myself up to get hurt again and I know it's not your intentions, but I have to look out for Kamille. You're so sweet and caring, and real, but that just  makes me think about when I first met Raemond. He was all of those things too and look what happened. I don't want another one of him G. I don't. You've been good so far, too good to me. I just ..." I sighed. I didn't even know where it all was coming from all of a sudden.

"Aight, now you listen to me. I'm not one of him, you need to get that through that thick ass skull of yours. I ain't nothin' like the nigga you use to fuck with. I'm sorry that he fucked ya judgement up, but I ain't like him. I'm fucked up in my own ways too, I ain't no angel, but all I know is as long as you ridin', I'm rollin', aight? Ion' want no other girl Kamille. I want you and only you, as long as you let me have you." He said and I smiled as I leaned over the seat and grabbed his face. I pressed my lips against his in a kiss. Before I knew it, I was pulled across and in his lap. One thing led to another and let's just say, Range Rovers were perfect for car sex.
______________________________

Hope you enjoyed !

Sorry for the wait!

Excuse all errors!

1. What do you think will happen with the whole person who messed with Kamille ordeal?

2. Do you think Gionni is doing all he can to get back right with his mother, or is there more he could do to bring her out of that shell?

3. I smell drama with Nia. What do you think she's up too?

4. Should Kamille knowledge of Raemond's new found baby bother her or should she forget about it?

5. Is Gionni & Raemond right, does it seem like Raemond still has a hold over Kamille ? If so, do you think he will continue to have this hold over her?

Xoxo @qveenV_ 😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1.2K 39
No world was as cold as Snow World. Since a child he's been defeating the odds and surviving the impossible. Everything in his life seem to be a wre...
200K 4.3K 37
Living In New York can Be hard I'm Only 19 and taking care of me and my 17 year old sister, Grew up with no Father he Died while trying to protect o...
353 0 17
For A Second You Were Here Now You Over There It's Hard Not To Stare The Way You Moving Your Body Like You Never Had Love And You Had A Lot Of Dreams...
2.2M 72.9K 40
Essence Brown, 21 years old deep into the drug game along side her boyfriend of 3 years Damian "Money" Johnson. Her boyfriend is the leader of every...