I'm Here For You

By RainDrop-13-

Snsd, top stars... They have it all. Famous looks and so much more. They are known almost everywhere. You'd t... More

Character Info
Chapter 1: Bullies and SNSD
Chapter 2: Again and Again
Chapter 3: Avoid then Reunite and Secrets
NEW BOOK SCHEDULE
Chapter 4: More Bullies
Chapter 5: Just Scream It All Out
Chapter 6: A Good Start to Our Day
NEW FANFICTION
Chapter 7: A Horrible Ending to our Day
Chapter 8: Tears
9: Sisters
Special Chapter: Stars alongside Stars

NEW FANFICTION

1.6K 32 0
By RainDrop-13-

Hello everyone! I am coming out with a new Fanfiction once I finish I'm Here For You, which end next week. So when that fanfiction ends it will be replaced with Please, Just Hate Us.

Please, Just Hate Us, is an OTP book, so yes that is girlxgirl. It features Twice ships between the MakneLine: Dahyun, Chaeyoung, TZuyu, and the JapaneseLine: Momo, Sana, Mina.

It will be released on the same day that I'm Here For You ends. The cover and summary are below, along it's exact release date.

Cover:

Summary:

A war that lasted 25 years and happened 50 years ago, has brought the world to where it is today in 2100. Vampires were discovered to exist in 2025. The vampires were hunted and killed, some still are today. Vampires fought for their lives and eventually lost the VH War.

Today, vampires are allowed to act like humans due to a peace treaty. If they're caught, they move to a new home with a new life. 3 girls, who are vampires, have lived their lives like this. Hiding, Lying and Crying.

Humans still hate vampires, even with the peace treaty. There are families who are known as hunters, they live to kill vampires secretly for the government. 3 girls, who are hunters, have lived their lives like this. Killing, Burning and Aching.

(A/N: This is an OTP fanfiction, not a request book.)

Release Date: April 6th, 2016

(This message will be posted on all of my non-request books.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 9.8K 56
Jeon Rio(y/n) A stubborn yet kind secret agent, she's only 5 y/o when his dad decided to train her to be part of his team, at first Rio protest beca...
50.3K 1.9K 28
Once upon a time there is Y/n, L/n an kind, shy, beautiful smart girl who used to be an YouTuber and singer but she quits during her last performance...
510K 31.7K 51
Kim Y/N, A hidden royal princess. She has this kind of beauty that can make everyone daze. Every person that has seen her face is mesmerised by the p...
175K 5.5K 31
I'm here to Protect you. This is business only but maybe... This could happen. I love you, but it's painful. It's a burden. I'll find a way to let g...