demon bound.

Por mdoriya

i need my daily dose of nudes. @mdoriya ( rin okumura x reader lemons ) ( a huge mass of cringe ) Más

one ; absurd ideas ✓
two ; jealous of who? ✓
three ; computer games
four ; bets
five ; dirty pictures
seven ; second piercing
eight ; pitiful ex
nine ; dating rin
ten ; car trouble
eleven ; nudies
twelve ; painkillers
thirteen ; little crush
account change
ay!

six ; bikinis

11.3K 172 158
Por mdoriya

chapter six ;
bikinis

"It's been a long time since I've been to the beach." Rin snickers in excitement as he grabs your hand.

It's a hot Saturday afternoon and Rin thought it would be a great idea to get out of his claustrophobic dorm house and spend the day with you at the beach.

I don't see how its claustrophobic there though, he's got the whole place to himself.

As the sun pours down on you, you feel a light breeze brush across your cheeks from the small waves as the glittering sand squishes between your toes.

"Let's go change." You advise, as Rin nods his head at you and you both head to the changing rooms.

One of the perks of living in True Cross City is that it's very developed, so even at the beach they have a specific changing room building which has A/C.

What's better than feeling cool air on you whilst you're taking a crap.

Stepping into the girl's side, you sigh in content of not feeling the hot air of outside fan you.

Stripping of your clothes, you change into your (F/C) bikini. It's strapless considering it clips at the back. Afterwards, you put your clothes back into your bag, before tying your hair in a ponytail.

You examine yourself in the full length mirror and are happy with your appearance. Rin hasn't seen this swimsuit yet, although when he does you hope he'll go crazy.

In a good way at least.

Walking out of the bathroom, you meet Rin outside. Upon seeing you, heat rushes to his face and he rubs the back of his neck.

His eyes gaze at chest for a while, before he finally speaks, "You look nice, really nice."

"Thanks. So do you. Ready to go?" You questions as your tail wags back and forth excitedly.

He nods his head as the both of you walk on the boardwalk.

Now luckily, Mephisto gave the two of you some weird looking pink drink, which he claims that your tails won't be able to be seen by anyone human without a temptant; this drink lasts 24 hours.

"Wanna get some ice cream?" Rin asks and you nod your head while joining hands.

Every Saturday, the beach has a carnival throughout the day. They have a ton of games with prizes to be won, also they have friendly matches in volleyball and beach soccer.

The both of you enter the ice cream shop and Rin decides on taking chocolate whilst you take (F/T) ice cream.

After he pays you continue your walk, "You know, I can pay for somethings too."

"Don't be silly (Y/N), I've gotta take care of you."

"You say that all the time-" You groan before he interrupts you.

"That's cause you're my girl, I love making sure you're alright." His term of possessiveness only causes heat to rush to your face as he smiles warmly at you.

After finishing your ice cream, the both of you participate in a few games and eat some chocolate fudge.

"I think I wanna play volleyball." You say under your breath as you spot a match about to start.

"Then let's go. They don't do mix games so I'll cheer you on from the sidelines." Rin pumps his fist in the air enthusiastically as you two run over.

Walking up to the referee, you take notice of the uneven teams, "Do you have room for one more player?" You ask hopefully.

"You betcha!" She exclaims and sorts out the teams as well as informing you guys of the rules.

The girl you're playing with holds out her hand, "My name's Cya, lets win alright." She smiles.

You do the same, "My name's (Y/N) and I wouldn't have it any other way." You smirk competitively.

~

"I guess those lessons of volleyball finally paid off." You smile at Rin as you sit under the umbrella.

Your team had won the game and was given a prize of a gift card to the beach store.

"Yeah, you did great." Rin's voice is monotone and you stare at him weirdly.

"Rin, what's wrong?" You ask worried.

"It just pissed me off what some of the guys were saying about you." He lays down with his hands behind his back.

He recalls them talking very provocatively about your body and it really ticked him off.

Especially since most of them took notice of how your boobs were bouncing around whenever you would jump.

He growls lowly and you decided to cheer him up, "Well just forget about them, how about we go swim?"

Sitting up he surprises you by pecking your lips before standing, "Alright let's go." He extends his hand to you which you gladly take.

The both of you laugh gleefully as you splash the sea water against each other. You then hear a few wolf whistles and Rin instantly recognizes the faces as the boys who were eyeing you whilst playing volleyball.

Turning around you saw them and they started talking to you as Rin watched from a distance. The guy in the middle kept running his fingers up your arm which causes Rin to glare at him.

Walking back at Rin, you realize he's looking right past you at the guys. "He asked me on a date and I said no." You say simply.

"That guy is really pushing my buttons." Rin mutters under his breath, indicating at the fact that the guys are staring at your ass.

"Don't mind them, I'm your girlfriend, not his." You reassure as Rin glances at you and smirks before taking your wrist.

"You're right, let's just take precautions though." He advises as you're dragged into the changing room.

He looks around before locking the door. You catch onto what he's thinking and shake your head, "No Rin, we've got the whole day ahead of us, can't we just do this later-" You're interrupted by your boyfriend placing his lips on yours.

His fingers begin to knead at your waist as he peppers kisses on your neck. His hands trail up your stomach to your breasts as he begins the play with them, his fingers tug at your nipple and you're sent into a frenzy.

Instantly, he tugs down your bikini bottoms and kneels, while placing your left leg on his shoulder. He looks up at you for a split second and you can see the evident want in his eyes. When it appeared- you don't know, but it's literally radiating off of him.

His tongue flicks quickly against your clit before he sucks on it harshly. A high gasp leaves your lips in surprise and you moan out his name, "Rin, Rin, Rin  oh~ fuck" His roughness feels as though he's devouring you and massive pools begin to form in the pit of your stomach.

He plunges two fingers into you and starts to move them upward rapidly. His action brings you closer to your orgasm and it feels as though your knees will buckle from under you. Noticing this, he guides you to a wall to lean on before putting the other leg on his shoulder. As he looks up at you, he smirks moving his fingers faster before flicking his tongue rapidly in your clit.

"O-Oh God~" you start as your whole body shakes and the pleasure crashes down on you like a wave. It feels as though the orgasm affects your whole body as it courses through your veins.

Rin stands up as you visibly shake and choppy breaths fall out past your lips. He licks his bottom lip before biting it and you moan at the scene.

Your fingers quickly fumble with his swimming trunks and tug them down. His member springs up due to release. Rinny acts hastily and lifts your right leg onto his shoulder before placing himself at your entrance. He rubs the tip up and down collecting some of your wetness.

"I just love fucking you against the wall." The raspiness in his voice makes you want to orgasm all over again until he slowly pushes himself into you.

His cock begins to rub against your inner walls and as your about to wrap your arms around his neck, he takes your wrists and pins them next to your head. You wimper as he begins thrusting in deeply; hitting every corner as he fits every inch of his dick into you.

Rin begins to suck on your neck and you cry his name out as he simultaneously hits the right spot. "Fucking hell!" You scream out and he angles his hips that way before whispering in your ear.

"You like that?" His cocky questions causes another orgasm to rake through you due to him picking up the speed- now pounding into you.

"Oh God, yes!" You squeal out in between your moans and you hear him mumble out a quick 'good' before licking your neck.

You never are actually able to understand how he's able to do it so well. How he knows all the right spots and where and when to hit. And his speed, his damn speed is almost too much for your body.

He feels you begin to clench down on him even tighter and pushes into you rougher, "You're hitting so deep, so freaking deep." You moan out of pleasure and you hear his breaths start to become ragged.

Letting go of your arms, he holds your waist, solely concentrated on making you cum for the third time. How he was able to maintain such intense concentration is unbeknownst to you.

But he's always falling asleep in class.

"Come on." You hear him whisper and feel the knot tighten. Almost as though he can sense it, he glances up at you before rubbing your clit quickly. Your hands wrap around his neck and you try to stop his rapid hips.

"R-Rin!" You scream as your juices pour out of you, however the orgasm was different this time. You're whole body shakes like an earthquake and your eyes roll at the back of your head. In that moment, you see Rin make such an adorable face as he pours himself into you. You feel a series of warm cum shoot up into you.

He holds your body close to his and hums in content, "You squirted, didn't you?" He asks, still peppering kisses to your neck. All you can do is nod your head before he speaks up again, "I made you squirt." He corrects himself proudly as a cocky smirk dances across his lips.

"Oh and by the way, I think I may of ripped you bikini."

_____________________

took a while sorry, but I hope you liked it

vote
comment
share

[word count: 1802 ]

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

237K 2.2K 26
FLUFF ANGST and LEMONS. I WILL WARN YOU IF THERE IS A LEMON BY PUTTING A EMOJI 🍋
134K 4.4K 19
rin x reader / pxg x reader ?? bllk chat fic 6/9/23 - 6/23/23 lovesick - alice phoebe lou
272K 12.1K 78
𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴...
536K 13K 27
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐊𝐔𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 ❝Bent down, baby girl.❞ craving for his very addicting touch and kisses are inexora...