LIMERENCE ⇢ BENNY WEIR

By -jonathanbrandis

limerence /ˈlɪmɪrəns/ the initial exhilarating rush of falling in love. More

prologue
u should read this thx
lawn of the dead
three cheers for evil
friday night frights
blue moon
blood drive
doug the vampire hunter
guys and dolls
jilly putty
smells like trouble
die, pod!
the brewed
3 geeks and a demon
jesse's girl
welcome back dusker [part 1]
welcome back dusker [part 2]
say you'll be maztak
fanged and furious
flushed
benivia date
mirror/rorrim
sleepover
village of the darned
hottie ho-tep
siren song
halloweird
10k !!!
independence daze
"i love the things you hate about yourself."
the date to end all dates [part 1]
the date to end all dates [part 2]
instagram
end of book
important pls read ily

jockenstein

2.8K 69 2
By -jonathanbrandis

"So you didn't...?" Sarah began.
Olivia laughed and shook her head. "Oh god, no! We're still pretty young, Sarah. Remember you're almost two years older than me."
Sarah sighed and nodded. "Yeah, I remember. Apart from that, how did it all go?"
"Great, actually. I'm glad we're back together. If I'm being honest, I did miss him, I just had to act like I didn't."
Sarah squealed, having to stop herself from jumping up and down. "I can't wait to tell Erica!"

"There they are!" Sarah said, pointing at Ethan and Benny, who were sat with a jock.
Olivia laughed. "Why're they wearing hockey outfits?"
Sarah shrugged. "We'll find out soon enough." The two girls sat down. "Hey." Olivia said to the boys.
The mystery jock groaned. "Who's he?" Olivia questioned, giving him a strange look.
"This is Bolts." Ethan introduced.
"Because he's faster than lightening." Benny added.
"Why are you guys dressed like hockey players? It's not Halloween yet." Sarah joked.
"We made the hockey team." Ethan said, proudly.
"That's great!" Olivia smiled.
"So what, you guys are like, water boys or something?" Sarah asked.
"No! We happen to be players!"
"Yeah, and this happens to be the players' table and unless you're Olivia-"
"Or one of our hockey groupies..." Ethan said, grinning and tutting his head at the girls whilst Benny winked at Olivia.
"Yeah, I'm so not on that team." Sarah said, getting up and taking Olivia with her. Olivia looked to Benny and blew him a kiss. "I'll see you later."
Benny looked to Ethan and grinned. "Now that's what I'm talking about."

"There you are, special delivery from the vampire council." Erica said, handing a note to Sarah. "What now?" Sarah groaned, opening the letter.
"Who's the new hunk?" Erica asked, eyeing Bolts.
"That's Bolts, he doesn't smell too great." Olivia answered. "He's on the hockey team with Ethan and Benny."
"Your boyfriend," Erica looked at Olivia. "and your dork turned into jocks?"
"This is crazy!" Sarah yelled, looking at the letter.
"Totally! I've seen jocks be dorky but never dorks be jocks-"
"I mean this! It says I'm wanted for grave robbing!" Sarah said. "Why would I do that?"
"Bad nutritional choices?" Olivia joked.
"Ugh, that's sick! I don't even feed on the living!" Sarah complained. "I stick to bottled, organic, plasma."
"Yeah, that's not gonna help your case. So, are you going to introduce me to Bolts or what?"
The three looked over to Bolts, who was aggressively locking his locker. He hit it before walking away.
"Rawr." Erica grinned.

***

"And so the council's gonna terminate me if I don't catch this guy!" Sarah finished off her story with the vampire council to Olivia, Benny and Ethan. "I really need your help."
"Well, we'd love to! But, the team needs us too." Ethan replied.
"Come on, Ethan. Sarah's gonna get terminated otherwise!" Olivia said, her arms folded.
"The team needs you... for what? You said yourself you barely set foot on the ice."
"Hey, bench-warming is a nobel tradition- hey, Bolts! What's up?" Benny said, holding his hand up for Bolts to high five. He aggressively high fived him back and Benny had to stop himself from showing any pain.
"Sorry, Sarah. I'd like to help but we have the team to think about." Ethan told Sarah.
"Fine, I'll do it myself! The next time there's a monster in your closet, call someone else!" Sarah replied rudely before storming off.
"Really, guys? How many times has Sarah saved your ass?" Olivia asked, cocking an eyebrow.
Benny sighed. "True, but we've gotta think about the team too."
"Listen, you look hot and all but seriously?!" Olivia then stormed off too, annoyed by the fact the boys wouldn't help Sarah out in return for the countless times she's helped them.
She walked out of the building and saw Rory stood extremely close to Sarah.
"You guys okay?" She asked, folding her arms.
"The council told me to make sure she doesn't sink her fangs into anymore dead dudes." Rory explained.
"Why didn't they ask me or Erica?"
"They said you and Erica could too, but we know Sarah feels much safer with me." Rory said. "Besides, this means we get to spend two days together!" He grinned, putting his arm around Sarah.
"Ugh, stake me now." Sarah groaned, pushing his arm off her.
"Where is Erica?" Olivia asked.
"She's around here somewhere." Rory replied, looking around.
"She's probably talking to Bolts." Sarah rolled her eyes. "I honestly don't know what she sees in him."

"Erica, let's go!" Rory called once they reached the lockers that belonged to the jocks. "We have to watch Sarah so she doesn't dig dig, munch munch, yum yum?"
"Subtle." Olivia said to him, sarcastically.
"Yeah, fine, lets go! I literally never want to see his face again!" Erica hissed, walking away from the strange jock. Olivia, Rory and Sarah exchanged confused looks. "Do you mind if I quickly see Benny and Ethan? I'll catch you guys up." Olivia said to the three vampires. The shrugged and nodded. "Sure, see you."

"Hey guys, what're you-" Olivia trailed off once she saw the boys looking at Bolts, who was unpleasantly attempting to drink what looked and smelt like blood. Olivia inhaled it and had to hold herself back.
"Something's not right about Bolts." Ethan said to the two.
Olivia laughed. "Obviously, did you just see that? Not even you two drink like that."
"He looks like a normal jock to me." Benny shrugged.
"Trust me, there's something up. It has something to do with that gem on his mask. I just don't know-"
"Dude!" Benny cut him off. "It's obvious, he's on some kind of magical steroids and cheated his way into becoming the greatest player ever!" He said, looking off into the distance, which was a wall.
"How are you so sure?" Olivia asked him.
"Because it's exactly what I would do!"
Olivia rolled her eyes. "Of course you would."
Benny grinned. "You know you'd love me either way."
"I think we should look up that gem-" Ethan began before the coach walked up to them. "Hey, boys! Great game today."
"Thanks. I always give 111%." Benny smiled.
"That's nice, son. So, Ethan, you had some brilliant ideas today, mind hanging back I sure would love to pick your brain." The coach smiled at Ethan.
"Oh, me? I don't know, uh, Benny and I did have that homework we had to do..." Ethan responded, looking at Benny, signalling at him to go along with it.
"What homework?"
Olivia mentally face palmed.
"You know, that chemistry homework...?"
"Oh, that! I can do that for both of us." Benny grinned.
Ethan and Olivia glared at him.
"That's the team spirit! Alright, just stay put whilst I stall the year UA." The coach said, walking away.
"Benny?" Olivia asked, Benny looked at her. "Why would you do that?"
"Don't worry, he might know something about Bolts."
Ethan paused for a moment. "I guess you're right."
"Yeah, and meanwhile, my girlfriend and I can spend some quality time together." Benny grinned, putting his arm around her.

***

"So, by quality time you meant looking for spells?" Olivia said, resting her chin in her hands whilst Benny flicked through his spell book.
"We both know that despite the fact you're not a witch anymore, you still know spells better than me." Benny responded.
Olivia chuckled. "True."
"Now, let's see... athletic abilities... woah!" He said.
"What is it?"
Olivia's phone then went off and she answered it immediately. "It's Sarah." She said, putting it on speaker.
"Hey, Sarah." Olivia said.
"Did you know there's a spell that cures athlete's foot?" Benny asked her, not even saying hello.
Olivia shuddered.
"Fascinating! Did you know your buddy Bolts isn't your average jock?"
"Of course! I'm trying to figure out his tricks so I can do them myself."
"That's what you're looking for?" Olivia asked, leaning across Benny to take a closer look. "I thought we were looking for something useful!"
"This is useful!" Benny argued.
"Save your relationship arguments until later, did you know he was made up of a bunch of dead body parts?" Sarah asked.
Olivia's and Benny's eyes widened. "Come again?"
"This old weirdo says the stone on his mask is called The Eye of Zartak and it resurrects dead limbs into whatever shape you put them in!" Sarah explained. "Your buddy Bolts is made of a dozen dead hockey players!"
"Gross!" Olivia shuddered again.
"Do you know what this means?" Benny asked, looking at Olivia.
"That we have a crazy hockey monster on the loose?" Sarah replied, unaware he was looking at his girlfriend.
"What she said." Olivia said.
"No, it means I'll never be good at hockey!" Benny frowned.
"Good brains are hard to find," Olivia and Benny heard the old man say. "worms get in, it smells like swiss cheese."
"Ugh, whatever, well your build-it-yourself hockey days are over." Sarah said.
"What? I don't build no hockey players, I'm a grave robber!"
"Is that supposed to be better?" Erica asked.
"So, if you're not behind this, who is?" Sarah asked the old man.
"The new man, er, Steiner; a very hands on coach. Told me to find a thick skull because he's got this new, juicy, geek brain he found."
Olivia and Benny stared at each-other. "Did he just say geek brain?" Olivia asked.
"Ethan!" Benny said. "He wants Ethan's brain!" He almost shouted through the phone.
"Oh my gosh, we've got to save him." Olivia said, getting up.
"Sarah, meet us at the school hockey ring with Erica and Rory, now!" Olivia ordered, hanging up right after she said that.

***

"Ethan?!" Sarah called out.
"This place is huge, next time can you join a ping pong team or something?" Erica asked Benny.
"Oh, I wouldn't! Pongers are animals!" Rory exclaimed.
"Hey! You kids are trespassing!" The coach said from the box where the commentator sits.
"Can it, frankencoach." Sarah shot. "We're here for Ethan."
"All of Ethan." Benny added.
"Bolts, defence!" Coach ordered before walking away and leaving Bolts to fight them. He came skating out with a hockey stick in his hands. He then took off his mask to drink and the teenagers gagged. "Is that supposed to be a head?" Olivia asked.
"How is he even drinking?" Rory asked.
"I know, he is totally hotter with his mask on!" Erica whispered.
Bolts then put his mask back on and growled.
"I'm threw with playing games." Sarah hissed as her eyes turned yellow. She ran towards the monster at vampire speed before the other three vampires could warn her about running on ice.
"Yeah, vamp speed plus ice equals wipeout every time." Rory said
"Good to know." Sarah sighed.
"Just find Ethan." Benny ordered. Sarah nodded and got up.
"We'll take care of Mr. Mumbles." Erica said. The three vampires began to stride up to Bolts but Benny pulled Olivia back. "No way, you're staying with me."

Rory went for Bolts, but he threw the vampire into the net, the board then saying that Home had scored a point. "Did we win?" Rory groaned.
Bolts turned to Benny and Olivia. Benny protectively stood in front of Olivia. "Wait, I'm on your team, remember?" He asked. Bolts growled and Benny panicked, grabbing a hockey stick before resuming his position in front of his girlfriend. Olivia stepped out from behind him. "It's okay, Benny, I'm a vampire. If anything, you're safer behind me." She chuckled.
"Hey Bolts, baby." Erica grinned from behind the jock. "I can't believe I liked you." She hissed, sinking her fangs into his neck.
"Erica wait-!" Olivia shouted.
Bolts cried out but Erica pulled away immediately. "Ugh, that tastes like mouldy sewer water!"
"The number one reason to never drink from the dead." Olivia whispered to Benny. "Tastes disgusting."
Bolts snapped his hockey stick and pointed it towards Erica.
"Hey, jockenstein!" Benny called. Bolts turned around and watched Benny take out a puck. "How about a little one-on-one?"
"Benny!" Olivia whispered.
"Don't worry, babe, I got this." He said, placing the puck on the ice. "Benny Weir with the puck; he's gotta go top shelf! It's do or die... literally."
Bolts began to skate towards Benny, but he yelled and swung his hockey stick back and hit Bolts' gem right out of his mask with the puck, also knocking Bolts to the floor. He watched electric bolts spread through his body, before he eventually stopped.
Benny threw his arms up in the air. "No way! Benny is the greatest! Yes!" He almost jumped in the air. He then turned to his girlfriend. "Did you see that?!"
Olivia laughed and nodded. "Yes, it was cool."
Benny dropped the hockey stick and hugged her tightly, cutting Olivia's laughs off. "I did it!"
"What happened to him?" Rory asked, looking at Bolts, who was lying on the floor.
"Did the Zartak thingy fall out or something?"
Benny pulled away and stared at Erica and Rory.
"Fall out? Tell me you saw that shot!" Benny yelled.
Erica and Rory looked at each-other before looking back at Benny and shaking their heads.
"Well, at least I saw it."
Sarah and a very stunned and cold Ethan stumbled out into the ice rink. "Can we go? I don't want to me anywhere near anymore ice." He managed to get out.
The teens nodded and Benny helped Sarah take Ethan out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 77 30
One year later, the gang is fresh out of high school. With the looming future, secrets kept and revealed, weddings, and more. They go through ups and...
117K 2.4K 13
❝ MY YOUTH IS YOURS ❞ [based on the movie of my babysitter's a vampire] [ranked 3rd in 'benny weir']
6.6K 178 27
𝐀 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 [𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞 - 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞] [𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐰 𝐃𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐱 𝐎𝐜]
2.3K 83 47
Rory falls in love with a bad girl named mikayla and slowly gets to know her when he learns that ethan might possibly have a crush on the bad girl in...