hottie ho-tep

"Our young prince Ho-Tep died at the tender age of 18, but, the ancient Egyptians viewed death as merely a journey into another world

"Our young prince Ho-Tep died at the tender age of 18, but, the ancient Egyptians viewed death as merely a journey into another world." Mr G explained to his extremely bored group of students.
"Erm, what's with the tupaware?" Ethan asked.
"You know the expression "you can't take it with you"?"
Ethan nodded.
"Yeah, well, they didn't... yeah... Anyways, uh, this gift wrapped fellow here was arranged to marry a faroh' daughter, but when he refused because he wasn't in love with her, the Pharaoh had him executed." Mr G carried on explaining.
"Bet she had one killer unibrow." Benny whispered, Olivia slapped his arm.

"According to these hieroglyphics, he vowed to never enter the afterlife without his true love."
Olivia and Sarah looked at each-other, silently awing, whilst the boys looked at each-other, giving one another 'gross' looks.
"It's either that or these are cleaning instructions-"
"Can I make a mummy for extra credit?" Rory eagerly asked.
"Oh, that wouldn't be encouraged." Mr G responded.
"Yes! That was not a no!" Rory whispered to his friends, excitedly.
"Anyways, guys, that is the end of the tour, but, you know, feel free to stay around as long as you like." Mr G smiled. All of the class began to leave, Olivia included, before Benny took hold of her arm and dragged her back. "Or, you could leave, 'cause that's okay too." Mr G chuckled, following the students.

"He actually chose death over a life without love; that's so romantic." Sarah sighed.
Olivia sighed too. "I know right," She turned to her boyfriend, who looked disgusted by the fact. "why can't you be as romantic as that?"
Benny looked at Olivia, offended. "I can be romantic!"
She laughed and raised an eyebrow.
"Of course, I have my moments." He muttered.
"It probably got less romantic when they bottled up his organs." Ethan said with his hands in his pockets.
"And if I'm lucky, one of these jars will have a pancreas!" Benny said, running his hands together. The four looked at him. "I used all my grandma's ancient pancreas in a potion. I have to top it up before she finds out!" Benny explained.
"Gross! What was it for?"
Benny paused for a moment before picturing him in the bathroom yesterday: "Oh, Benny! You look so good with that beard!" He mimicked Olivia, picturing the look on her face once she saw his beard.
"Wizard stuff." Benny responded, snapping back into present day. The group looked unconvinced. "You wouldn't understand!" He added. "Cover me!"
"Okay, but just make it quick!" Ethan whispered.
"You guys are asking for trouble, I don't want any part of this." Sarah said, walking away.
Olivia nodded. "I love trouble but this is gross." She then followed Sarah and joined their group for the rest of the tour.

***

"What is the big deal? We collect weird stuff all the time!" Benny argued, as Sarah, Ethan and Olivia entered his house.
"Yeah! When we're fighting monsters! This time it's more like getting groceries!" Sarah said.
Benny picked up a jar and plopped the pancreas into it.
"Come on, it's not that bad." Ethan defended.
Sarah looked at him and raised an eyebrow.
"Okay, so it is! It's okay! Everything worked out fine."

The mummy then suddenly burst into the room with its hands in the air, groaning. The teenagers all screamed and ran into the corner of the room, Benny and Olivia grabbing onto each-other. One of the mummy's bandages got stuck in the door and he stopped, before attempting to run at them again. The teenagers screamed again but the mummy couldn't move. He groaned and tried to reach out for them. The four awkwardly screamed again.
"Okay, this is just getting pathetic." Ethan said.
"Yeah, that last one was just a pity scream." Benny responded.
"What do we do?" Olivia asked, looking at the struggling mummy.
Ethan grabbed the jar with the pancreas in and waved it in front of him. "Here, mummy, mummy. This is what you want isn't it?" He said, using the voice most people would use on a dog. The mummy managed to free himself and limp towards Ethan. "Good, mummy, go get it!" He said, putting the pancreas in the cupboard. The mummy walk in and Ethan shut the door.