Gone(bts fanfic)

By bts_line

"We still can be happy right?". More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2(Jungkook)
Chapter 3(V)
Chapter 4(Namjoon)
Chapter 5(Suga)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7(Jimin)
Chapter 8(Jhope)
Chapter 9(Jin)
Chapter 10.Starting new life
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.Jin is back?
Chapter 14.Goodbye guys
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.The truth
Chapter 19.Running away
Chapter 20.Unexpected guest
Chapter 21.Hiding
Chapter 22.Did V die?
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.V's suicide
Chapter 24.A shocking truth
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.The
Chapter 27.Investigation
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
33.
34.
35.Hyung??
36.Why?
37.
38.Thank You
Sorry
39.
39.
40. part 1
40. part 2
41.
42.
43.
44.
Epilogue
sorry

Chapter 13

331 8 0
By bts_line

Day 2
"Ahh,what is this heavy thing on me".Jungkook is pushing someone on him.He don't want to open his eyes,but he had to open his eyes now because the thing on him won't move.
Jimin put his arm on Jungkook chest and V sleep on his thigh.Jungkook try to sit but Jimin hug him tightly. "Ahh, Jimin hyung, you suffocate me.V hyung, wake up, i can't feel my thigh".Jungkook shake his leg but V ignore him and keep sleeping."Aish, this hyung, chinca.."."Ahh,Jin hyung help me".Jin still sleeping and don't hear Jungkook.Jungkook decide to sleep again.

"yah jeon jungkook, wake up!,we are going out".Jimin and Jhope is waking up Jungkook.But,as usual Jungkook won't even wake up no matter what u do to him."Aish..".Jimin feel annoyed and pull Jungkook leg.Jhope is shaking Jungkook shoulder."yah,Jungkook wake up Jin hyung is taking us somewhere".Jhope try to wake Jungkook."Aish,whatever suit yourself,dont blame us if we leave you alone at home".Jimin a bit annoyed and leave the room.

"Everybody was already wake up except for Jungkook,aish this kid, when is he going to change?".Jin mutters.

"yeorobum,eat ok,i'm going to wake Jungkook".Jin told them while heading upstairs.

"Jin hyung,fighting".Jimin told Jin while making fighting face as he know it was hard to wake him.

"yah jeon jungkook, wake up,how long u want to sleep?u can't be like this everyday,they will fed up with you,u need to try to wake up on your own".

Jungkook still sleep.

"aish, i had to use the old way".Jin is tickling Jungkook nipples.

"ah, hyung geuman geuman it so tickling".Jungkook is laughing and has awake.

"ppali wa, we are going out,get ready and come down".Jin leave the room so Jungkook can get ready.

"Jin hyung, where are we going?".Jimin was asking as Jin don't tell them where are they going.

"Just wait and see".Jin gave a smile while driving.

Jungkook, Jimin and V was sitting at the back.Jungkook played the music with his phone and start to sing.

"Its been a long time.....,
without u my friend...,
and i'll tell u all about it when i see u aga..".

Jimin take the phone from Jungkook and change the song before Jungkook finish singing.

"ah, jimin hyung..".

"yah, yah why u played a sad song".Jimin played the song Boyfriend by Justin Bieber."now this is better".

Jungkook start to sing and V join him.
Jimin shake his head enjoying the song.

"yah,Hobi ah, stop staring at me like that".Jin said as he realised Jhope stared at him for quite a long time.

"I just miss to see you there,driving,smiling,eating,and plus i miss the way u drive,Namjoon driving is sucks, he drive so fast, then suddenly he brake,he make us scared, and u know he almost hit the border everytime he park the car,and when he fill the gas..".

"yah, yah, geuman, u should feel grateful i could the drive the car,except for everything that i touch will damage".Namjoon was complaining because he feel annoyed.

Jin only laughs.He miss all of them too.A lot.If he could turn the time back, he wont suicide,but he can't,and he only has 3 days to spend time with them.

time skip

"ok,we are here guys".Jin said after done park the car and getting out.

"amusement park?really?".Suga show blank face because he think he is too old to be there, and he think that place only suitable for kids like Jungkook.And because he was a lazy guy.

Jungkook and V already excited and start jumping.Jimin only shake his head seeing both of them.Jhope only being natural.Rapmon and Suga only follow them from behind.

"yeorebum,what u want to play?my treat".Jin asks.

"hyung, lets try the roller coaster,it look so fun".Jungkook already smiling and was so excited.

"ok, lets try that".

V and Jungkook was the first to sit in the roller coaster.Jhope look hesitated to step inside.

"yah,Hobi come in"Jin patted the empty seat beside him.

"aniyo, gwenchana, shiro,that thing look sca..".

Jimin has pushed Jhope inside the roller coaster.

"gomawo, jimin".Jin laughs as Jhope has sit beside him.

Jimin shout towards Namjoon and Suga.

"Suga hyung,Namjoon hyung,pali wa".

Suga show 'why do i need to ride that thing, it was only for kids'face.

Rapmon has sit beside Jimin.Suga only stand and watch them.

"Suga hyung..come in please..".Jungkook pout and make a cute face.Suga couldn't reject it.

"Aish,unbelievable,i ride this thing".

Jhope still holding Jin hand tightly as he was scared.

The roller coaster start moving.Jhope already screams.

V and Jungkook enjoy the ride.

Suga who sit alone start to scream too.

The roller coaster was moving down slowly.... then,..,it move fast.

Suga hold tightly to the safety guard.
"ahhh....aniyo, aniyo, not again, dont move down again, ahhhh".

Jhope keep holding Jin hand.
he never let jin hand go ever since the ride started.Jin tried to pull hid hands as jhope sweat has drenched his hand.
"hyung,dont take your hand off from me".

"ah, hobi ah, even the girls dont scream loud like u".Jin start to feel ashamed because Jhope keep screaming.

Jin complaints was ignored by Jhope.

Jungkook and V really enjoy the ride.
"V hyuuunnnggg,this thiiinngg is sooo ffuuuunnn".V laughs.
"whoo,i think this thiingg is coooooll".

Namjoon and Jimin also enjoy the ride.But it seems Namjoon screams was because he scared than enjoying the ride.

"ah, Namjoon hyung,dont scream too loud".

"u think i can stop screaming when this thing keep spinning and turning very fast,my heart is beating so fast right now".

"oh, oh, oh, it turning again".

"ahhhh...".Suga screams.

finally the roller coaster stopped.

Jhope quickly stand and get off from the roller coaster.But,he fall on his knees."I wont ride that thing again".

"ah, i feel riding it again".Jungkook still excited.

"Is this kid even human, how did he has so many energy left?".Jhope was trying to catch his breath.

"Jimin hyung,V hyung lets try ride that".Jungkook already running towards the thing he just said.Jimin and V only followed from behind.

"ah,hobi ah, lets go shop some souvenirs".Suga tugged Jhope arms and drag him into one of the shop.

"Namjoon ah,you are not going to join them?".Jin take a seat beside Namjoon on a bench.

"ani, gwenchana,i'm tired already, i just want to sit here and watch them".

"Joon ah,thanks for being with them,mianei..Jin pause for a while, mianeiyo, i just leave u guys like that, mianei,i shouldn't let u take care of them alone,sorry for burdening you, sorry that they have troubled you, and u watch them try to suicide,mia".

"ah, hyung geuman, it already happen,we cant turn the time back, and plus they are ok now,i'm sure they will be well after this, hajiman(but)..,u will...,really
be gone after 3 days?".Namjoon ask with a sad face.

Jin could only nod.

"can't u extend the day?".

"if i could, i really want too,but i can't".

Namjoon become speechless.

Jin take Namjoon hand and put it in his hands.

"Joon ah,i hope u can take care of them,i can only rely on you now,dont leave them,they really need u eventhough they seems like they don't need u,thank u for being patient with them,and i know u must feel so hard and almost give up, after u see what they had done,but trust me, they are the one that will help u rise later,have faith in them".

Jin pat Namjoon shoulder and smile.

Namjoon only let out a deep sigh.

"But, how about V,i can't send him to the cops,but i can't also keep hiding his fault, i don't know what to do".

"I told him to surrender".

"bwo?".Namjoon surprised.

"I'm sure he know what he do".

"who need to surrender?".Suga who suddenly appear make Namjoon and Jin a bit surprised.

"who said surrender?i said su".Namjoon lied but luckily Jhope come.

"Yah Suga hyung why u leave me,i was buying ice cream for you".Jhope pout.

"Swag".Suga make innocent face.

"Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung".Jhope give the ice cream to them.

"yah Hobi you said u bought that for me".He feel annoyed.

"who ask u to leave me, if u want it,go buy it on your own".Jhope ignored Suga and joke with Jin and Namjoon.

V,Jimin and Jungkook just finished playing and was shopping in the shop.

"Hyung,this is beautiful right?It so cute".Jungkook show a keychain.

"yeah, it was so cute".Jimin approach Jungkook and take a look at the keychain.

"ohh, it can also be a bracelet".Jungkook mouth already become 'o'.

"wow, daebak".V was amazed.

"let's buy this 7,one each for all of us".V give suggestion.

"i think that's a good idea, but who is paying for that?".Jimin ask.

"err,you,hyung,heheh".Jungkook smile showing his teeth.

"hesh,this kid".

They walk leisurely after done shopping.

"ah,Jimin hyung let me treat u an ice cream".Jungkook stop at the ice cream stall and pull Jimin hand.

"what flavor u want Jimin hyung?".

"anything".Jimin was busy with his beanie that he just bought.

"V hyung?".
Jungkook was looking for V.
"where is this hyung?whatever".

"Jimin hyung, ice cream".Jungkook give Jimin his ice cream and walk towards his hyungs.

"Did u guys done?Lets go home".Jin walk towards the car and the others follow behind him.

"ahh, let's go to the grocery shop first, i want to cook dinner".

I want to cook something special for them.Tomorrow is my last day to be here.Am i strong enough to say goodbye to them?.

"Jin hyung,we just pass by two grocery shop, are we stopping by or not?".Jhope ask.

"oh, jeongmal?i will stop by now".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 804 25
"You're really cute." "I don't even know you!" "Then come and get to know me. ;)"
350K 13.2K 47
"Jimin you might be the lucky someone, i have been looking for..." © -kookieeee
204K 8.2K 21
" if i was fast enough.. we both would have been happy right now " -Jeon Jungkook.
6.7K 194 26
You're right, I am not happy, but you have made me see that being happy is a beautiful thing.