Forever and always- TeacherxS...

By EliseClarke55

Emily young is a new student at brookville high and ends up falling for her English teacher. Emily is a 18 ye... More

Chapter 2- The teacher
Chapter 3
idk
Updates soon :)
Chapter 4-Dodge ball
Chapter 5
Chapter 6- bully?

Chapter 1- First day

5.3K 85 7
By EliseClarke55

Please enjoy this story I'm trying my best for it not to suck. X

Pic of Emily young ^^^^

Beep! Beep! Beep!
     I groan as I hear my alarm go off. " urggg! It should be illegal to wake up this early to go to school!" My house is empty so I find myself talking to myself. Not weird, ok. Anyway,I turn the alarm off and literally fall out of bed. I get up and brush my teeth and hair then I get changed into some black skinny jeans with a white shirt and some black converses. I get my phone and run down stairs into the kitchen and get some pasta that I made last night in a tub and put it into my backpack and head to school. It's my first day at brookville high school. It's 7:45 and it will take me 10 minuets to get there then time to spear.
--------———————

I got to school with 5 minuets to spear and in decide to go and get my schedule from the reception. I walk into the reception and see a small chubby lady and a desk on the phone sounding slightly pissed. After a few minuets she puts the phone down and I start speaking. " hi I'm Emily young I'm new." I just finish my sentence and she hands me my schedule obviously not wanting to deal with me. I walk out of the office and into the halls, there basically empty. I look at my schedule  and I have English first. I find the English class room and I look in. I see a woman at a desk. Most probably the teacher. Should I introduce myself since I'm new? I've got 2 minuets till classes star so why not. I knock on the door and a sweet, faint soft voice says "come in"

AN
Sorry about this short chapter but it will get better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 26.2K 42
Limited Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Whi...
206K 16K 22
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.2M 38.2K 65
Ailee ate her ice cream licking every bit of it and then Xavier pushed his cup infront of her. She looked confusingly at him. "Eat." "No you eat. Its...
698K 72.6K 27
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...