ThumbeJimin[A Jimin Fanfic]

By HanaQi

Chloe Summers, 18 There is nothing fair in life. However, it changes when she comes across a little guy, the... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 18

295 20 20
By HanaQi

[HER POV]

"Here," Jimin utter as he bent down to lift me up in his arms. He placed my arm around his neck and shoulders before he scooped me up with his arms.

"Ah!" I exclaimed immediately before I instinctively covered my mouth with my hands to stop myself.

Jimin chuckled as he winked at me before he strode out of the abandoned building. He continued to carry me bridal style as he walked along the way, to our home.

Slowly, I relaxed in his sturdy arms. Feeling extremely exhausted, I rested my head against his chest. A smile crept up my tired face as I listened to the sound of his beating heart.

Thump..thump...thump...

He is alive, well and next to me. The sound is so calming that I took a deep breath and stretched to relax. He smells so good as well...his scent, it calms yet...excites me.

I can listen to the sound of his heart, his even breathing all day without a care in the world. What exactly has gotten into me.. I'm so infatuated with Jimin...

I decided that I'm not going to think about anything and just enjoy being in his arms as he carried me, walking down the pavement and across the street. Into the forest, over the tree roots and rocks.

I have no idea how long Jimin has been carrying me for I slipped into dreamland. The only thing I knew was the feeling of the wind brushing over my limbs, causing me to wake up from my sleep due to the cold. 

Squinting my eyes, I was just in time to see Jimin kicking the wooden door of a shack in the middle of the woods open.

The door swing at its hinges and hit the wall with a thud. Jimin threw me up in his arms before he catches me again.

"Oh? You're awake?" Jimin giggled.

"That's why you threw me?" 

"No, because you are rather hea-"

"Jimin..." I pouted.

He laughed as he walked into the shelter and closed the door with his foot. "I'm just kidding. This is nothing to me.."

Climbing up the stairs, the steps squeaked underneath our weight. Jimin walked down the corridor and turned to his right to reveal a sky blue room with a large king-sized bed in the middle.

The furniture in this house are all draped with white cloths, a sign that nobody lives here anymore.

"Jimin....where are we?" I asked as he lifted off the white cloth of the bed and threw it aside.

Slowly, Jimin placed me onto the soft bedding before he got off and stand, to look at me with his hands on his hips.

Swinging my legs off the edge of the bed, I looked up at him curiously.

He brushed his hair with his hand before he said, "Just, a house in the middle of the woods. I found it by accident the other day. Nobody lives here anymore.." Gosh, that's so hot.

"And I reckon it would be a perfect place for both of us," he whispered as he tickled my nose.

I blushed with his touch.

"I'm going to go and get some warm water for you...you must be thirsty," Jimin mutter before he turned around to head for the kitchen downstairs.

"No, Jimin..." I called out to him as I held onto his hand.

Jimin stopped and turned back to look at me before he grasped my hand tightly in his. 

"Stay..." I utter, extremely afraid of him being out of my sight. I've gotten too reliant on him...

Jimin merely smiled before he rushed to my side. He sat on the bed with a plop next to me. Lifting me up, he laid me down nicely on the bed, before tucking me in neatly.

Brushing my hair with his hand, he whispered to me softly, "I will stay here with you, by your side, now get some rest, ok?"

I nodded and my eyes felt heavy. I fall into deep sleep, lulled by his soft hands brushing my hair as well as his beautiful humming voice.

***

The sun shone through the windows warming up my little feet. I stirred in my sleep and slowly opened my eyes to the bright light peeking in through the window blinds.

I  stretched a little but froze when I felt something in my right hand. Jimin, is sleeping next to me, holding my hand with his.

He sat on a wooden chair pulled close to the bed. His head rests on his left arm while his right hand is grasping mine tightly.

I can't believe it. So, it wasn't a dream. Jimin is right here, in my size. No longer the size of my thumb.

His soft brown hair covers his eyes. I couldn't help myself as I reached out to touch his hair as well as combed them neatly.

"It is really so soft.." I mutter, unknowingly.

Jimin stirred from his sleep, this time. He slowly opened his eyes as he looked up at me. He smiled warmly and his eyes could no longer be seen as they formed a thin cute line.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked, groggily.

"I should ask you the same..." I sighed. "You should have slept next to me, on the bed. You could get a backache like this!" I said, worried.

Jimin sat up and scratched his head as he smiled shyly. "Until I have better control of myself.." he mutter.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Umm... I have to clear my mind of things..yeah" Jimin blushed as he giggled.

"Ok?" I said, unsure of where he is going with this.

"You're so innocent.." he giggled as he messed my hair. He stood up from his sitting position to stretch. "Ugh, I feel so stiff," he mutter as he massaged his arms.

"Hmm..you are tall, but not really.." I suddenly mutter, looking at him from top to bottom.

Jimin huffed as he crosses his arms across his chest. "I'm still taller than you.."

"Well, of course you have to, you are a man-" I began but was shushed by him. 

"..taller than you so that I can tower over you.." he smirked.

"Excuse me?" I asked, as I placed my hand on my chest. I rolled my eyes over his mischievous statement as I swing my legs off the edge of the bed, getting off to wash up.

"Eh?" I gasped as Jimin came close to me and scooped me in his arms.

Lying on the bed, Jimin enveloped me in a tight hug. Hugging my arms together, I'm cocooned in his arms, hearing his fast beating heart through my ears.

His legs tangled with mine as he brushed his foot against mine.

I immediately blushed really hard. I could feel my heart in my mouth as my mind raced in a frenzy. I'm so tensed in his embrace that I forgot how to actually breathe.

"Ji...Jimin.." I coughed.

"You never know how much I wanted to do this..."he mutter as he blew a breath of air on my hair.

I melted in his embrace at those words. Closing my eyes, I leaned closer to his chest to listen to his heartbeat. It is so calm and warm.

"You..being in my arms..it's a dream come true," he continued as he snuggled even closer to me.

I smile formed upon my lips as I feel happy that I'm not the only one feeling like this. This feeling, it's mutual. 

I feel so loved and protected in his arms that my hands move instinctively to wrap around his waist too. 

I could feel Jimin smiling as he hugged me even tighter as he rested his chin on my head.

Us, lying together on soft white cotton bed. Our limbs tangled with each other, our hands embracing each other. It is a blessed feeling.

"Let's stay like this a little longer," Jimin whispered into my ears with his deep voice.

  :: posted on 30 March 2016 ::    

====================================================================================

A/N :

So, if you had read my 1st book, you would know that right about now is when all the sweet diabetes be attacking you from all directions.

HAHAHA jkjk. But if you do enjoy sweet scenes like this, I've got lots more up my sleeve. *smirk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633 55 18
"You're like the sun in my life. It feels like you've always been there. You're this consistent element I would never want to lose. Even at night, in...
5.2K 380 25
Park Jimin X Jeon Jungkook When Jungkook, the super popular kid, started showing interest in Jimin, the blind boy that everyone ridiculed and called...
49.9K 2K 50
#8 freelgbt (051918) #20 freelgbt He laughed as he buried his face in my chest . I was spellbound by the sight in front of me . I wrapped my arms ar...
911 66 18
Memories come around, some of them loop in and out like skates on a roller rink. They weave, soundlessly and smoothly until eventually, they are the...