holding hands {p.j}

hyngwons tarafından

in which jimin writes to his unborn child and tells the story of his pregnant girl and him experiencing it al... Daha Fazla

intro
letter one
present
letter two
present
letter three
present
present
letter five
present
letter six
present
letter seven
present
letter eight
present
WHAT THE HECK
letter nine
present
letter ten
epilouge
update

letter four

4.5K 350 55
hyngwons tarafından

there was a time in your mother and i's relationship where it went through a whole year of rough.

we were not together but we still were. we mutually agreed to part ways and find ourselves, explore the world on our own. it surprised me how many girls i went through just to get back to your mother.

fun fact: she friend zoned me. i was highly offended but i found out it was because she was in a little relationship that lasted, i would say, two weeks. that was probably the shortest relationship she has had. it was only her second (so yes i am 100% your father and 100% her lover).

that whole exploration really showed me different people and how to expand my standards because they were all over the place. it also made me fear some and love some. you know one of them, it's nayeon! she was my best friend throughout high school and we lost contact when she went to the states for college. i was a little scared to be dating my best friend, which she also found a bit odd, and that's why we stopped after a month and a half because it was too platonic. nayeon's also a very small yet strong girl who sat me down, and threatened to tie me to the chair, so i would listen to her speech about the exploration.

she even called your mother and made us promise to see each other again.

to my unborn child, thank your aunt nayeon for being very mean and helpful because mommy and daddy wouldnt have gotten back together if it wasnt for her.

author: opinions on how this is going?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

73.6K 1.7K 17
When working at a Strip club makes you bump into mafia leader named V, also known as Taehyung, bumping into him was one thing.. but kidnapping you wa...
689K 25.3K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
8.9K 625 30
Evangeline Gray just wants to find her mate, like any werewolf, but after a cruel twist of fate, she decides to find her own path. However, it seems...
1.3M 54.7K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC