Undertale {Sans X Reader}

By x_golgothasTerror_x

{Please remember, this is my first Undertale fanfiction. I was still new to the game and fandom itself, so I... More

How it Started
A Evil Talking Flower
Mother/Mentor Toriel
Meeting a Girl
1 of 2
2 of 2
Exploring
The Mistake He Didn't Know He Made
He Now Knows
Slumbertale
Jealousy Begins
All to Real
An Old 'Friend'
Can't Fool Me
He's Back
Trouble is Brewing
Keeping a Secret
Revival
2 Years Later

It's All Crashing Down

4K 160 63
By x_golgothasTerror_x

I started to breath heavy and fell on my knees, blood coming from the sides of my mouth. Sans screamed my name multiple times, but I kept my gaze on what was my friend, Frisk.

It looked like he was so sorry for what he did, then his face seemed to glitch it a happy, distorted face.

"YoU dOn'T lOoK tO gOoD, y/n." They said. "jUsT lIkE wHeN i DiD iT tO-"

They cut themself off, their face glitching from a crying one to a mad and confused one.

"I DON'T HAVE CONTROL!" a familiar voice yelled. "GIVE IT BACK - AAAAAH!"

They then held the sides of their head and a light consumed them. Once it faded, Frisk stood there, lightheaded, then fell on his face. Chara was also standing in front of his body.

"Ch-Chara?" I asked weakly.

"YES, YOU FREAKING IDIOT!" She sounded enraged. Chara looked back at Frisk, laying face first on the ground.

"HE TOOK CONTROL AGAIN! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!" She turned back to me.

"YOU . . . .

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!"

Chara ran for me in her human form, but Sans launched an attack where bones shot out of the ground and launched themselves into Chara's stomach, one penitrating her SOUL.

Chara screamed from pain then stopped squirming and leaned over, dead. Her SOUL, a black heart, rose from her body and broke into a million pieces.

I grew weaker and layed down on the ground, Sans right there next to me, tears welding in both of our eyes.

"why did you do that, kid?" He asked.

I chuckled a little. "Cause I love you . . . ya dumb dumb."

He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"please tell me you saved."

I looked at him confused. "SAVED? What's . . . that?"

"ya know." Sans sighed. "have you seen those little yellow things floating around here?" I nodded.

"those are like checkpoints. if you get near one, you can save all of the progress you've made, like a game.

"and if you died, then where you last saved, you would, like respawn there.

"tell me saved, at least once."

I sadly nodded. "Didn't know what those things were . . . I never messed with them."

Sans sighed again. "here, i'll help you get to one."

He started to pick me up, but I winced from the pain of the super deep cut. More blood began to spill from the gash in my stomach.

"dang it," He said, laying me back down. "i'm so sorry."

"It's . . . ok."

I winced from more pain sering through my stomach and Sans cried ever more while I joined him.

"I think . . . my time is nearing." I said, holding him as close as I could without hurting myself.

"don't say that." Sans leaned down and kissed me and I tried to make it long and meaningful, but I always ran low on air.

"you know what." He said after we finally pulled apart. "i'll make an exception, just for you, this one time.

"reset."

"No!" I said, more tears falling. "I'm not RESETing over something as little as me dieing."

"don't say this is little, this is the saddest i've ever been, besides with pap and the other timelines."

"I'm not gonna stop a perfectly good timeline. What if someone did something important now and they forget in the next one? I would've ruined it."

"well, there's no getting you out of this, is there bucko?"

I shook my head. Then I had an idea. It was risky, but I took it.

"Sans," I said, making him look at me.

"Absorb my SOUL."

"kid, no! i ain't doing that!"

"Think about it. I've read about this and when a monster absorbs a human SOUL, both the human and monster SOUL share a bond for eternity. So when I died, I'll still be with you, mentally."

Sans thought on this. I could tell he didn't want to do this cause its emense amounts of pain to the human or monster SOUL that's being absorbed.

"is this really what you wanna do?" He asked.

"Yes." I said flatly.

"alright. i'll do it, for you."

"Ok."

I then remembered. Probably the most important thing I needed to say to Sans before I died.

"Sans." I said, taking all the strength I could to get this out as fast as I could, even though there was so much guilt weighing me down.

"yeah?"

"I have to tell you something . . . about Papyrus."

Tears leaked their way out of my eyes as I told him.

"I'm sorry I never told you earlier, but . . . Papyrus is . . . dead." I tilted my head the other way so I didn't have to look at him. "I watched Chara kill him and I did nothing! I watched him DIE! I'm so sorry!"

Sans tilted my head towards him. "why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"Because I swore on his name that I wouldn't tell you until the time came. He said not to tell you cause he knew you would go after Chara and get yourself hurt, or killed. I did it for both of you, and I'm sorry."

Sans looked at me apologetically. "at least you did him good, for his final moments. that's alright, and i'm very happy you told me, kid."

I leaned up and kissed him again, now able to make them longer.

I soon stopped, wincing in the kiss from a very high amount of pain coming from my legs.

Sans pulled back. "what's wrong?"

"Me legs!" I screamed.

We both turned to see my legs turn to dust, like Papyrus's body did before when I talked to him.

"how is that possible?" He asked, us both freaking out. "humans don't turn to dust."

"I'm not sure either, but Sans you need to absorb my SOUL, now, before I'm gone for good."

Sans huffed. "alright." He gripped my hand.

~PLAY SONG HERE!!!!!~

"don't let go, alright? break my hand if you have to with this about of pain that will wash over you, just don't let go." I nodded.

Sans summoned a little heart above my chest that I immediately knew was my SOUL, a floating red heart. Sans also summoned his, which was a blue heart. He made then start to push together and I looked into his eyes filled with concentration.

The hearts touched and I screamed from the pain. I gripped Sans's hand harder and he winced from the pain in his hand.

I felt even more pain as the bottom of my stomach materialized into more dust.

It all soon stopped and I felt weaker than ever. I looked at Sans and he looked stronger than ever, pretty much the opposite of me right now.

"i think it's done." Sans said to me.

"Can . . . I . . . see?" I asked weakly.

He nodded and summoned his own SOUL, now blue with a red outline around it.

"a success, if i do say so myself, which i do." He smiled, trying to lighten the mood.

"Beautiful." I said, admiring Sans's new SOUL.

I felt my grip on Sans's hand get weaker and he felt it too.

"hey hey hey." He said. "i said don't let go."

I felt my stomach and chest fade to dust. Sans started to cry as my grip weakened even more.

"don't you dare leave me."

"Sans . . . I . . . love . . . you"

"don't leave!!!"

I shut my eyes for the last time as I saw Sans let his tears fall and I let go of his hand. My body faded to nothing but spread dust.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273 2 16
It was a nice day in the underground today, until something...unexpected happened. Who are these new humans? How did they fall down in the undergroun...
355K 13.2K 40
PLEASE READ BEFORE GETTING INTO THE STORY Description: Your name is (Y/n) and you are originally from an au called Dreamtale! Your life hadn't been...
321 6 24
DONT READ THIS CRAP- it sucks please please please do not even touch the book. I'm writing a rewrite, and so far, the first part is published. It...
5.6K 213 49
Y/N never did fit it in with the crowd, always the outcast, misunderstood, and judged for the peculiar things she did or didn't . Because the world w...