That's Love

By courtenaay

Fliss and Josh have both lost people they love. When Fliss moves to a small town and meets Josh things change... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note

Chapter 8

18 0 0
By courtenaay

Chapter 8

Josh's POV

I watch her walk away swaying her ass, God if only she knew what it does to me. I turn back to my lunch once I can’t see her anymore; Amber and Scooter are still flirting with each other as if they are were newlyweds. That’s the sort of relationship I want. I sigh and Amber and Scooter look over at me.

“What’s up buddy?” Josh asks as he slaps my back.

“Nothing, just thinking.” I reply honestly.

“About her?” Amber says.

“Who?” I reply curiously.

“You know exactly who I’m talking about. Fliss.” She says.

I look at her with shock, trying to fully process what she just said. Was I being that obvious?

“Why would you think I was thinking about Fliss? Yeah she’s super hot and nice, and caring and thoughtful and has the most amazing smile; heck all in all she’s stunningly beautiful on the inside and out.” I say, taking a deep breath after talking so fast. Shit, did I just say all that out loud?

“Damn dude, you got it bad!” Josh yells, making everyone look at us.

I guess I did say it out loud.

“Scooter, shut up!” Amber says, smacking him across the back of the head, making me chuckle. “I think it’s adorable that he likes her, this would have to be the first time he’s liked anyone. You’ve only had fuck buddies, right?” She asks looking at me.

I nod, blushing. She laughs but then her face turns serious.

“If you fuck her over Josh, I’ll have Scooter break your arms, clear?”She asks.

I know she’s joking, Scooter’s my best friend and wouldn’t hurt me, but he also loves Amber and would do anything for her. So he would definitely do some damage.

“I won’t do anything to upset her Amber, she’s not like the other girls…she’s special.” I say, looking everywhere except at Scooter and Amber.

“Good. Can I tell her you like her?” She asks excitedly.

“NO!” I yell, jumping up from my seat. “Please don’t, I’ll tell her in my own time.”

I want to do right this time.

“Ok, but you may want to hurry up, because I saw Chace all over her before.” Amber replies.

“Son of a bitch!” I yell, furiously walking out of the cafeteria to go and find that asshole who thought he had a chance with my girl. Did I just say she was my girl? God damn, I have it bad for this girl.

 I walk outside to where I know he’ll be sitting with his group of tramps. All the girls look at me with lust showing clearly in their eyes, I’d only done it with two of the tramps sitting with him, and there was five. He was sprawled out on the grass under a tree with all the girls practically giving him dry sex. It was disgusting, and to think I actually thought some of them were hot, they are nothing compared to Fliss though, she’s as beautiful as an angel.

“Hey baby.” A blonde chick purred. She had gotten up and is now hanging off my arm.

“Get off me.” I say pulling my arm out of her grasp

“Come on baby, you don’t mean that. I thought we had fun that one time at the movies?” She says trying to be sexy.

Maybe I’d done it with three of them. Damn, I can’t even remember. I didn’t know what to say so I just turned to look at Chace, who was smirking at me. What does the hell does he find funny?

“Why the hell are you smirking at me like that?” I half yell.

“Oh nothing,” He stands up and shakes off the girls, walking up to stand face to face with me “I was just thinking how stupid you are to think you’re going to get a chance with Fliss.”

“Funny, that was exactly what I came over here to talk to you about. You need to back off and stay away from her, she’s not like your other little fuck buddies, and I won’t let her get hurt by you.” I say.

“If I remember right Josh, you have a few fuck buddies yourself. What makes you think you’re good enough for her, if I’m not? We’re exactly the same and I don’t plan on staying away from her.” He says turning to walk away.

Before he can walk away I gram his arm and pull him around.

“I am nothing like you!” I yell in his face “And you will stay away from her, because if you lay one finger on her, I will kill you!” I am screaming by this point and half of the school has crowed around us and keep yelling for us to fight. Before I can say anything else he takes pulls his arm out of my hand and punches me in the stomach, I wince over in pain, but manage to stand up and punch him straight in the nose, hearing it crack. Right when I was about to take a second punch, a body steps between us and puts their hands on my chest, sending tingles throughout my body. I look down to see Fliss, staring me straight in the eyes. I forget everything for a minute and just stare into those beautiful eyes.

“Please stop, I don’t want you to get hurt.” She whispers in my ear.

Her words instantly knock me out of my trance, and I quickly pull her behind me protectively, incase Chace tries to hit me again.

“Stay away from her Chace, or your nose won’t be the only thing I break.” I say to him. I turn away pulling Fliss with me towards my car, I can hear people cheering me from behind us and I smiled to myself.

“Where are we going Josh, schools not over yet?” Fliss asks.

“We’re skipping; I need to think for a while.” I say while turning to look at her angelic face. She keeps looking back at the school and then back at me, biting her lip sexily, she looks so sexy when she does that. She suddenly gasps slightly, but then tries to cover it up with a cough. She turned me on so much when she gasps.

“Are you okay?” I ask, a bit worried.

“Err…um..maybe I should go..” I didn’t know why she was action weird until she pointed down at my crotch. Shit! I was hard and I didn’t even notice because I was looking at her.

“Shit!” I yell, trying to cover it up. It’s too late for that.

She laughed hard until there were tears coming out of her eyes and she bent down and put one hand on her knee and the other on her waist…still laughing.

“This isn’t funny; see what you do to me.” I say to her giving her a wink.

“Wow, Josh I didn’t know I turned you on so easily.” She says, wiping tears from her eyes.

“Who said you turned me on?” I say, while giving her my famous smirk that makes girls at my feet, begging me to take them then and there. No such luck with Fliss though. Damn.

“Well, your little friend did,” She says nodding towards my crotch.

“Whatever.” I say flipping her off. I didn’t mean it though, I hope she knows that.

“Well I’m going back to class.” She says, turning around heading back up to the main building.

“Oh no you don’t,” I say grabbing her and pulling her over my shoulder, so her perfect ass is next to my face. “You’re coming with me baby girl.”

“Put me down Josh.” She said while slapping my ass and laughing her beautiful laugh that made my heart long for her.

“Nope, not until you agree to skip with me.” I tell her, giving her ass a little slap.

She kept squealing and giggling for about five before she agreed to skip with me. I was so happy I got to spend the rest of the day with her.

“So where are we going since you’ve kidnapped me for the rest the day?” She asks winking at me making my stomach flutter.

“Well I was thinking maybe I could make this that date I asked you about earlier?” I ask, crossing my fingers in my head.

She turned in her seat to look me straight in eyes, smiling.

“That’d be great.” She sat back in the passenger seat and reached over and took my hand, intertwining it with my own. This had to be the best day of my life. I took off down the road, heading for our destination.

“So where are we going for this magical date?” She asks.

“Well you told me to surprise you, so I’m not telling.” She moaned in her seat. God that was hot.

“Please Josh!” She whined, which I found immensely cute.

“Sorry baby girl, you’ll just have to wait.”

She quickly turned to look at me with wide eyes. Crap, did I say something wrong, I don’t think I did I thought, repeating what I said over in my head.

“What’s wrong? Did I upset you? I’m sorry.” I looked 

“Oh um nothing, sorry, you didn’t upset me.” She mumbled, lying.

“Please tell me the truth baby girl.” I asked her, squeezing on her hand gently.

She looked over at me and smiled.

“How do you know I’m lying?” She asked.

“Because you mumble when you lie.” I said simply, I took notice over the past few days. “So are you going to tell me what’s wrong?”

Her face was unreadable, I hope she didn’t I was some sort stalker.

“You called me baby girl.” She replied

“Oh, crap, I didn’t mean to. I don’t have to call you that if you don’t like it. I’m really sorry Fliss.” I say, hoping she would still let me call her that, it made me feel like she was mine.

“I don’t mind if you call me that, I like it.” She said to my relief.

“I like it too,” I say. “and if I you ever need me for anything, or need to talk to me about anything, please do.”

“Thanks Josh, I will.” She says as she turns to look at the road.

We were almost there and we were sitting in a comfortable silence. When we got to our date location, Fliss’ eyes widened and she smiled, and leaned over the centre of the car and hugger me. I hugged her back putting my hands around her waist and pulling her closer, savoring the moment.

“I can’t believe you bought me to a fair! I haven’t been to one since I was a little girl. This is going to be the best date I’ve ever had.” She says, making me feel like the luckiest guy on the planet, which I was. Before I could stop myself, I leant in and put my lips on hers, and to my surprise she kissed me back, she put her hands around my neck pulling me in closer. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance, and she gladly gave it to me. I massaged her tongue with mine, and pulled her onto my lap with her straddling me. Before we could go any further she pulled away and leant her head against my chest, we were both breathing heavily.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to kiss you, I’ve just really wanted to since the first time I saw you at the beach. I know you don’t like me like that, but I really like you and-” I was cut off by Fliss’ lips on mine again. I could so get used to this. She took her lips off and put her hands on either side of my face.

“Please shut up, I’ve wanted to kiss you as well.” She said.

I was so happy at that moment. Fliss said she wanted to kiss me. I was so happy I think she could feel my happiness radiating onto her.

“So does this mean I get to be your boyfriend now?” I asked hopefully.

She laughed at me and my heart sank. She thinks I’m stupid for wanting her to be mine, she doesn’t want me.

“Christie was right.” She said suddenly. Oh God I bet Christie told her I was an asshole and that I would break her heart.

“What was she right about?” I ask, my heart silently breaking.

“You are a very good kisser.” She said and then started kissing me again. I pulled her as close as I could without hurting her. She had her core on my shaft and was making me hard, as she was moaning. I started to kiss down her neck and I push my hands under her top, running my hands up and down her sides. But she pulled back, causing me to groan.

“What’s wrong, did I hurt you?” I ask worriedly.

She laughs. “You didn’t hurt me, don’t worry. I just think we’re going a bit fast. I mean you’re a player and I know this is only going to be a one time, so I really think we should stop.”

She turned her head away so she wasn’t facing me. God, why did I have to go so fast? I put my finger under her chin and made her look at me.

“Fliss, I don’t want anyone else. Ever since you came here I only wanted you, and I know we haven’t know each other for very long, but I promise I will be the best boyfriend in the world. Just give me a chance, please?” I asked, looking into her beautiful eyes.

She sighed. “I can’t Josh.” She said as she got off my lap.

“Please, all I need is one chance?” I begged.

She looked me in the eyes, and I could see the sadness in them. My baby girl is sad and it made me want to pull her into my arms and hold her, so I reached over and pulled her back onto my lap and held her there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 627K 75
An Arranged Marriage Story. #1 Hot (17-11-23) #1 Happyending (17-11-23) #2 Shy (13-11-23) #3 Cold hearted (27- 10- 23) POWER!!!!! That's what he alwa...
3.1M 196K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
196K 39K 57
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
1.2M 28.5K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...