Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Josh's POV

I watch her walk away swaying her ass, God if only she knew what it does to me. I turn back to my lunch once I can’t see her anymore; Amber and Scooter are still flirting with each other as if they are were newlyweds. That’s the sort of relationship I want. I sigh and Amber and Scooter look over at me.

“What’s up buddy?” Josh asks as he slaps my back.

“Nothing, just thinking.” I reply honestly.

“About her?” Amber says.

“Who?” I reply curiously.

“You know exactly who I’m talking about. Fliss.” She says.

I look at her with shock, trying to fully process what she just said. Was I being that obvious?

“Why would you think I was thinking about Fliss? Yeah she’s super hot and nice, and caring and thoughtful and has the most amazing smile; heck all in all she’s stunningly beautiful on the inside and out.” I say, taking a deep breath after talking so fast. Shit, did I just say all that out loud?

“Damn dude, you got it bad!” Josh yells, making everyone look at us.

I guess I did say it out loud.

“Scooter, shut up!” Amber says, smacking him across the back of the head, making me chuckle. “I think it’s adorable that he likes her, this would have to be the first time he’s liked anyone. You’ve only had fuck buddies, right?” She asks looking at me.

I nod, blushing. She laughs but then her face turns serious.

“If you fuck her over Josh, I’ll have Scooter break your arms, clear?”She asks.

I know she’s joking, Scooter’s my best friend and wouldn’t hurt me, but he also loves Amber and would do anything for her. So he would definitely do some damage.

“I won’t do anything to upset her Amber, she’s not like the other girls…she’s special.” I say, looking everywhere except at Scooter and Amber.

“Good. Can I tell her you like her?” She asks excitedly.

“NO!” I yell, jumping up from my seat. “Please don’t, I’ll tell her in my own time.”

I want to do right this time.

“Ok, but you may want to hurry up, because I saw Chace all over her before.” Amber replies.

“Son of a bitch!” I yell, furiously walking out of the cafeteria to go and find that asshole who thought he had a chance with my girl. Did I just say she was my girl? God damn, I have it bad for this girl.

 I walk outside to where I know he’ll be sitting with his group of tramps. All the girls look at me with lust showing clearly in their eyes, I’d only done it with two of the tramps sitting with him, and there was five. He was sprawled out on the grass under a tree with all the girls practically giving him dry sex. It was disgusting, and to think I actually thought some of them were hot, they are nothing compared to Fliss though, she’s as beautiful as an angel.

“Hey baby.” A blonde chick purred. She had gotten up and is now hanging off my arm.

“Get off me.” I say pulling my arm out of her grasp

“Come on baby, you don’t mean that. I thought we had fun that one time at the movies?” She says trying to be sexy.

Maybe I’d done it with three of them. Damn, I can’t even remember. I didn’t know what to say so I just turned to look at Chace, who was smirking at me. What does the hell does he find funny?