MY SECOND BUT TRUE LOVE #Watt...

By Amy21Rose

A story about a heart broken girl who fell in love with the most undeserving guy. She knew she had to split h... More

MY SECOND BUT TRUE LOVE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTY NINE
CHAPTER EIGHTY
Thank You So Much!!!

CHAPTER FIFTY NINE

142 10 6
By Amy21Rose

We were driving to the highway. The road was silent and the city too. My hand was on the gear with Amarion's warm hand resting on it. The faint music echoed in the car, juxtaposing with our breaths and the beats of our hearts.

I watched as the street lights came to an end and the darkness grew denser. Amarion smiled at me and gestured at the roof. As I gazed up, the sunroof opened and revealed a beautiful constellation.

"Can I?" I asked him and he nodded delightedly.

I quickly peeped out through the sunroof and soon half of my body was being stroked by the gentle breeze. The empty road lay carpeted to the horizon and the stars were coruscating brighter each moment. The full moon gleamed ahead as if it was our destination.

My hair were no longer in a pony tail but were waving wildly with the wind. Amarion's hand rested on my calf and I spread my arms wide, witnessing the beauty of the sparkling night.

Amarion changed the song on the stereo and it was perfect. I synced my lips with the lyrics.

"A long drive" I sang along.

"Or paradise" I crooned. Under the starlit sky, on the road to the moon with love in our hearts, it did feel as if we were going to paradise.

"Fade into view" we chorused and I felt like I was a part of the view.

"You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye. And I got that red lip classic thing that you like. And when we go crashing down, we come back every time. 'Cause we never go out of style. We never go out of style" I sang loudly like some karaoke but it felt so free. My body lightly rocked with the music and I could feel Amarion's fingers tapping rhythmically on my calf.

"So, it goes. He can't keep his wild eyes on the road" I sang and looked down at Amarion who, no wonder, was gazing at me.

The car's pace had gotten slower, making the gust of wind gentler. We both enjoyed the song throughout while stealing glimpses of each other.

"We never go out of style" we chorused and the music came to a stop. Silence dawned and I kept gazing at the sky. Each star took me in its embrace with its light and the sky stroked me with its soft breeze. The ether all of a sudden, felt homely.

"Come inside babe" Amarion said.

"Yeah" I replied and retreated to my seat with one last glance.

"Beautiful?" He asked and held my hand tightly.

"Too beautiful" I said and beamed.

"I felt like I was a spirit of the melodious night" I told him with wonderment.

"You already are" he replied and kissed on my hand.

"And you're my angel of love" I said and kissed his cheek.

He smiled while focusing his eyes on the road.

I placed my head on his shoulder and swung my hands around his arm. I turned up the stereo and we listened to the soft music.

"Don't you want to see the stars?" I asked while looking at his focused eyes.

"I see them every day" he replied.

"But these aren't like the usual. They're enchanting" I reasoned and recalled the shine of the stars. They were unlike any other constellation I had ever seen.

"The ones I see are much more beautiful" he responded.

"And where are those?" I asked with surprise. I couldn't imagine anything more magical.

"In your eyes" he answered and my lips broke into a smile.

He gently kissed on the top of my head.

"You manage to keep stealing my heart even though it is already yours" I confessed and he giggled.

"Because I can't believe it yet" he said as he accelerated the car.

"I love you" I murmured and gently stroked his shoulder with my cheek

"I love you too" he kissed on the side of my head.

After a while, he slowed the car and pulled it off road.

"Where are we going?" I asked with reluctance.

"Taking a break" he replied and stopped the car.

"Oh" I managed to say.

"We'll sit at the back seat, I want to stretch my legs" he told me and moved to the back.

I looked at him confused.

"Come on" he said and I muttered an 'okay' as I joined him.

"But is it safe here?" I questioned as I looked around. There weren't any lights, only a few streetlights in the distance whose lights were too far to be of any help.

"Of course. Sean and I have come here a lot of times" he replied.

I kept gazing around, the place was alien to me.

"Hey! Amour, just look at me. You don't have to fear anything when I am with you" he assured me and placed his palms on my cheeks.

"I am not afraid, just not sure of this place" I shrugged my shoulders.

He sighed and came closer to me.

"You're so beautiful" he said as he leaned forward and looked into my eyes. His voice sounded raspy.

He placed the strand of hair behind my ear and gently moved his fingers down my forelocks. The more our proximity increased the heavier I breathed.

He brought his lips on mine and kissed me roughly. I welcomed his kiss and moved my tongue in synchronisation. The snog became wilder and my back hit the seat. He was on top of me with our lips battling.

His hands moved to my waist and my fingers were in his hair. He moved his lips to my collarbone, making me moan.

My fingers ran down his spine and tucked at the end of his t shirt. I gradually rolled it up as he nibbled on the skin of my neck. With one quick move, I got his t shirt over his head and gasped as I laid eyes on his beautiful body. He looked at me with a slight blush on his cheeks. Each splinter of mine had become famished for his love. I placed my palm on his cheek and gradually moved it down to his chest, travelling down to his abs.

"I didn't know you had abs" I said softly.

"A surprise" he replied and buried his head in the crook of my neck.

"I have a surprise too" I whispered in his ear.

"What?" He looked into my eyes and asked.

"You'll have to see" I answered and placed his hands on the end of my top.

"Sure?" He asked and I nodded.

He got rid of my top and gazed at my body.

"Here" I pointed at my belly.

"A birth mark?" He exclaimed and touched it, sending chills down my spine.

I hummed in response and he kissed it.

"It is beautiful" I felt his lips murmuring against my skin.

I knew it was finally time to get rid of the traces of the past from my body. I moved my hands to my back and unclasped the only piece of fabric on my chest. I took it off and looked at Amarion who seemed flabbergasted.

"Woah" he exclaimed and brought his fingers upwards from my stomach. He leaned forward to place kisses on my neck and turned the movement of his fingers into grabbing. I moaned as he moved his kisses to my chest and suckef on my supple skin.

My body brimmed with frisson and I felt the stains of the past washing away.

I directed his lips on mine and engulfed him into a hug. I nibbled on his shoulders and he tortured my bare skin with his wet kisses.

He moved his body up and down against mine. I could feel his addiction multiplying in my veins and it was the best feeling.

As I got wilder, I directed his hand to finally receive relief. He gazed at me surprised but before he could speak, I silenced him with a kiss.

"Just there" I whispered and moved my hand down his body to make him relieved. As I wrapped my hands around, he gasped. With my each action he swore and moaned my name. It was the first time I had heard nasty words from him.

"Amarion" I moaned as the pain gradually left my body and he replied with my name as he stopped.
He rested his forehead against mine and whispered an 'I love you'.

I could feel his bobbing chest against mine, both breathless.

"I love you too" I said out of breath.

"Honestly, I didn't think you would" he told me and placed a soft kiss on my cheek.

"I just couldn't control anymore" I confessed and gazed into his eyes.

He smiled at me and pulled away. The dim light showered on his naked torso, making him the most irresistible angel in existence.

"You drive me crazy" I said as I sat up while crossing my arms on my chest.

"So do you" he whispered and kissed on my jawline.

Suddenly, a beep sound echoed. Amarion searched for the source and found his watch which I had removed from his wrist.

"It is 3 a.m" he informed and I gaped my eyes.

"We did lose track of time" I said and he giggled.

"We lost our tracks too" he said and I bit my lower lip in embarrassment.

"Don't do that" he warned and I gazed back reluctantly.

"What?" I asked.

"That lip thing" he replied.

"And why?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"It'll cause us to stay here till dawn" he answered and I blushed. I was surprised by his new behaviour but I secretly loved it.

We quickly dressed into our clothings. Amarion helped me hook my bra when I struggled with it. He placed a kiss on my back, calling it the 'fee'.

"Good thing I had kept this tissue roll" Amarion said as he tore a piece of tissue to clean himself.

He tossed the roll to me.

"Or else?" I asked while chuckling and turned to the other side.

"Don't you giggle. Or else I would have used your top" he replied.

"Huh? And what would I wear then?" I asked furiously and turned to face him. Gladly, he was done wiping.

"My t shirt" he replied.

I looked at him confused.

"You look hot in it" he complimented and I half smiled. It was amazing how free he had become after our entities came closer. I was loving the new side of his, being my bad boy.

"I wouldn't mind staying here till dawn" I said and smirked.

"I wouldn't but mom would" he replied with a chuckle.

"She won't wake up soon anyways" I reasoned.

"Didn't I tell you it never happened?" Amarion responded with his eyes gaped.

"Did I say it did?" I asked while holding back my laughter.

"No" we burst into laughter.

We moved back to the front seats and Amarion started the engine.

He pulled the car on to the highway.

"No traffic yet?" I asked with curiosity.

"This is the old highway. People come here to practice stunts in the morning" he replied.

"Oh" I said, glad that people didn't come there at night.

"We were here for the night stunts then?" I said and he chuckled.

I looked at him, his eyes focused on the road and his fingers clenched on the steering wheel, his lips shaped into a perfect smile. I placed a kiss on his cheek and whispered a 'thank you'.

"You're my love Amour. You deserve this" he replied and I smiled.

"See, you stole it again" I said and he giggled.

"Tonight is the best night of my life" I placed my head on his shoulder and wrapped my hands around his arm.

"Mine too but there are better nights to come" he replied and I beamed.

"I wonder how better?" I asked and he smiled.

I had never imagined that the two of us would come closer in a car, parked off road. But it was perfect. There was less space, making us even closer. We were finally getting rid of the awkward space between us.

Amarion pressed a button and I looked up. The sunroof had opened. The constellations were still bright and breathtaking.

"Very dark" Amarion said.

"Lovely spark" I continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 85 62
deep down everyone has secrets , deep down everyone is in pain. some people are just better at hiding it or feel like pain is okay. a girl who seems...
7.5K 251 29
COMPLETEDâś… Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
1.5K 111 31
Meet, Ezra. A teen who's been waiting for her Dearly Beloved to take a look at her. She's been in love for years but now that he's finally begun to t...
1.2K 20 50
Between her alcoholic mother, depressed father, and traumatized little sister, Wren's life is falling apart, but her friends are there for her to hel...