Kimmy's Love Spell

By SherlySusan

Louise Stapleton, a beautiful girl with not so much luck in love department has a new roommate, a witch in tr... More

Note from Author
Chapter 1 - The new Housemate
Chapter 2 - The Magic Apple
Chapter 3 - The Ride Home
Chapter 4 - Job Offer
Chapter 5 - Mrs Morasco
Chapter 6 - The Boss Upstairs
Chapter 7 - I Like You
Chapter 8 - Supermarket Trip
Chapter 9 - Venting
Chapter 10 - The Antidote
Chapter 11 - The Tea
Chapter 12 - Invite
Chapter 13 - Dinner
Chapter 15 - Job Interview
Chapter 16 - First Day
Chapter 17 - The Bet
Chapter 18 - Picnic
Chapter 19 - Drunk
Chapter 20 - The Wedding
Chapter 21 - All She Wants to do Is Crying....
Chapter 22 - Back to Work
Chapter 23 - Accident
Chapter 24 - You are Responsible
Chapter 25 - Nag... Nag... Nag....
Chapter 26 - Good Morning
Chapter 27 - Brendan
Chapter 28 - The Confuse Mind
Chapter 29 - Tears
Chapter 30 - The Meeting
Chapter 31 - She can't Take It Anymore
Chapter 32 - She Loves Him
Chapter 33 - Sophia and Tony
Chapter 34 - The Date
Chapter 35 - The Kiss
Chapter 36 - Lonely Ribbon
Chapter 37 -Interview
Chapter 38 - His Promise
Chapter 39 - The Mobster
Chapter 40 - Something Isn't Right
Chapter 41 - Complication
Chapter 42 - Day 30
Chapter 43 -Happy 30 Days
Chapter 44 - The Visit
Chapter 45 - The Spell
Chapter 46 - Promotion
Chapter 47 - After....
Chapter 48 - Is it Worth the Fight?
Chapter 49 -Get rid of Louise
Chapter 50 - New Life
Chapter 51 The Intruder
Chapter 52 - Alone
Chapter 53 - Dante Frattaroli
Chapter 54 - Dinner with the Enemy
Chapter 55 - Psycho
Chapter 56 - She Would Die for Him!
Chapter 57 - Good Bye Louise
Chapter 58 - Kimmy
Chapter 59 - It's In His Kiss
Epilogue
Author notes

Chapter 14 - Eavesdropping

2.1K 136 4
By SherlySusan

Heyaaa AngelicaRimando, thank you for being such a loyal reader. <3

____________________________

A knock on her door startled Louise.

She was just bid her good bye to Tony, now he came back? Did he forget something? Louise looked around her living room but she saw nothing of his belongings there.

Or did he just want to continue teasing her?

He had teased her too much tonight and made her laugh but she thought it was enough, she needed to have shower and go to bed. She had early shift tomorrow.

Grumbling she swung the door open, "Tony if you......" she stopped her sentence when she saw who was knocking.

Brendan!

"Louise hi...." He gave her his tentative smile.

"Hi.... What are you doing here?" Louise was stunt by his visit.

"I.... may I come in?" his fingers clenched in fist, showing off his nervousness.

Louise took a step back and let him in. As much as she didn't want to have anything to do with this man but she had to keep her manner in check.

Louise left the door ajar before turning her head to face Brendan, "What do you want Brendan?"

"Louise...." He was taken aback by her cold reaction. It was all new to him. Louise was usually welcomed him with big smile on her face and she would then threw herself toward him and cling heavily against his body but now she seemed so distance, like a stranger.

"I...." He lifted his gaze from the floor and dared himself to look at her, "I am here to apologize." He finally breathed out his agenda.

"About what?" Louise asked, still stood still next to the opened door of her apartment.

"About.... Um.... Can we sit and talk please?"

Folding her arms across her chest she lifted her chin, "I like it here. Go ahead, talk."

"Okay..." he knew he didn't have the right to get a special treatment from his ex, so he continued and wishing for the best that he wouldn't screw up again, "I am here to apologise about what I've done to you. I know I was a jerk, I cheated on you and I sacked you after. I am sorry."

"Apology not accepted but thank you for trying. Anything else?"

"I......" Brendan looked pale, sweat invaded his temples. He took three big steps to approach Louise and with his shaky hand he took Louise' palm, "I want you back...." He mumbled. "I love you Louise.... And I regret everything I did in the past. I didn't mean to hurt you..."

Louise stared blankly at him, didn't know what to say. She never thought Brendan could lower himself like now. He used to be an arrogant prick even she questioned herself why in the hell she was agreed to go out with him on the first place... um.... Actually she knew why, she loved his money and his fame and his look and his attention....

"I couldn't take you out of my mind since that day. I was going to come here to beg you to take me back but I thought you would still be mad..."

"Gee.... I wonder why..." Louise replied sarcastically.

"Louise...." Brendan was a little shock of how mad Louise was. She used to be quiet and meek. She would cry and told him off mildly for sure but she wouldn't be this mad, she wouldn't be sarcastic and she definitely wouldn't have the heart to embarrass him just like she just did.

"Brendan, you hurt me and you ruined my life. Thank god Tony ignored your email, otherwise I can't get a proper job."

"What do you mean?" he blinked. "What email?"

Oh this jerk had the nerve to lie to her? Now? When he said he regretted hurting her? He dared to lie still?

"God Brendan! Don't lie to me."

"I know nothing about email what email?.... Look Louise, when I saw you at dinner, I realized that I can't lose you again." He continued.

"You lost your chance since you broke up with me, Brendan."

"I know.... I know... and I am sorry." He pressed his lips together, "are you seeing Tony?" he asked.

"It's none of your business...."

"I am sorry I shouldn't.... I am just... I am just jealous as fuck when he was with you.... I can't lose you again Louise. Please, give me another chance?"

"Brendan...." Louise sighed. She couldn't deny that she was flattered by his admission. Brendan seemed to be very honest with his feeling this time and Louise' heart skipped a beat when he finally admitted that he loved her but the memory of him yelling at her and all scratched a new wound on her already battered heart. "Brendan, I can't....." she whispered.

"Louise... please?"

"Brendan, you can't just march here and asking me back. It doesn't work that way."

"I know Louise, believe me, I know.... I just.... I guess..... I have to try...." He blew a long sigh, not that he felt defeated but he knew he had to work out on different strategy.

"You have to move on Brendan. Forget about me and back to Jacqueline. I bet she would be upset if she found out about you coming here and talk to me."

Brendan looked up to see her, a jolt of hope bubbling out in his heart, was she jealous of Jacqueline?

"I broke up with her right after dinner...." He admitted.

"What?"

"I broke up with her after seeing you. I can't date another woman when I am still holding on to you. She understood."

Oh dear, he finally understood the concept of being faithful.

"Go home Brendan. You have no idea how many women's heart that you had managed to break."

"Louise...."

"What about Fiona?"

"She left me."

Louise rolled her eyes. About time someone finally dare to hurt him. "Please go home. I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore. We're over."

Brendan's eyes were glassy but he knew that Louise wasn't interested to continue their conversation anymore, "Fine, I'll go. But promise me you will think about it Louise. I was serious about everything I said to you." He took a step forward and landed a kiss on her forehead before she had the time to dodge it, ten he walked out the door and strolled the alleyway slowly, leaving Louise' apartment.

***

Who the hell Brendan thought he was?

Leaving her for another woman and now he wanted her back? Louise was still cranky about it and this morning she wasn't in a good mood. Luckily Tony didn't come to bug her or she wouldn't have the patient to face his cheekiness.

By the way where was he? He used to come to get his morning boost and say hi to her but today he didn't come. She shrugged, he probably have out of office meeting or simply decided to work on the construction site.

She wiped the café tables clean and was ready to take her tea break when she saw a bunch of girls walked in, Fiona was one of them. She was in office attire and the rest of the girls weren't.

Louise quickly hid herself into one of the booth with her coffee and sandwich and to her surprise those girls picked up the booth behind her. Thanked god for the fake plants that divided them, Fiona didn't see Louise, otherwise she would laugh at her again and Louise didn't have the energy to face her now.

What was she doing here anyway?

"So Fiona, how was the interview?" one of the girl asked after placing the order to Louise's colleague.

"Good, I think I am through." Fiona answered confidently. "They need a secretary urgently, they said the previous secretary suddenly had to fly back to London because her mom is sick or something. I don't know I can't remember...."

Louise froze. The old secretary flied to London? Was that Emma? Tony's secretary? Louise stopped chewing and sharpened her hearing. What did Fiona mean by job interview? She wanted to be Tony's secretary?!

"I am sure you are. Did you meet with the boss himself?" Louise heard one the girl talked again.

"No.... unfortunately not." Fiona sounded disappointed and the rest of the girls sighed in disappointment as well. "But not to worry, once I am in, I will see him everyday."

"How lucky! I wish my boss was as hot as Tony Morasco...."

"I know, he was so hot... I don't know that I can behave well if he was around." Another girl commented followed by giggle from the group.

"Yes me too. You know I have no clue what these business magazines talked about but everytime he was in the cover I would buy those magazines. Oh my god, lucky whoever have him as boyfriend."

"I wouldn't mind having him even just one night. Oh gosh he is the god. You know I am still trying to get interview with him too bad he always refuses. That bitch, his old secretary said he is too busy for non business related magazines."

"Don't worry Liz, I'll persuade him once I got in." Fiona said.

"You are the best Fiona, I knew it!!! I am sure you can get him on your bed too. You are beautiful." The girl called Liz talked again. "Take picture when he's topless. Promise me that."

"I promise. Once I get in I will make sure his eyes are on me."

Louise was furious with Fiona's last retort.

She was targeting Tony? She wanted to sleep with him? For what? His money?

That must be it!

Shit!!! Louise wouldn't let that happen.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 13.7K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...
62.5K 5.9K 41
🏆Featured ×3 Revised edition available on Barnes and Noble, Apple Books, Amazon and many more retailers near you! ** 22 letters. 24 days. 1 boy. Wha...
1.7M 51K 55
Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ---------------------------------------------------------- ...
836K 30.7K 29
Meet Kayla Wilson, 'miss perfect' adorned with a five-leaf clover. She gets kicked out of her third job, fails her latest relationship, lost all her...