At the edge Hiccup/Male Drago...

Por AceAtomCatV66

This is during dragons race to the edge. Where Hiccup and Toothless are in for more danger by an unexpected c... Más

Helping hand
Invitation
a million times hotter.
Explanation.
Giving thanks
Training
Before Explanation
Back at the Edge
Lets not fight. Nevermind lets fight.
Talk and walk
Different.
Two in one.
Hiccup
Warm welcomes
Heroes.
Party time.
1K to 2K
Im sorry.
paper thin trail.
Not the same.
Cope
The Glory of The Hunt.
The Edge of the line.
Finale.
40K reader notice.
100+K Readers

Inquisitor

10.9K 276 386
Por AceAtomCatV66

After a few weeks from the dragon attack. The grand hall has been rebuilt. Berks relations to the Y/N's home  has becoming stronger. Nearly to the point of the two becoming allies. Hiccup and Y/N were walking through the stone sidewalks side by side.

"So you wanted to tell me something?" Y/N questioned Hiccup.

"Yeah I do. Why did you say what you did back then?"

"Well when I showed sympathy for dragons. I was shamed. So I left... When we came here all of a sudden I matter and am loved again."

Hiccup stopped him.
"I know it may seem hard to live like that. Just give them reasons to love you. I showed my dad that dragons aren't bad. Soon every one liked me."

Hiccup looked at Y/N his scar catching his eye once again.

"How did you get your scar from?"

"It came from a dragon. I was little and didn't know much."

"What kind of dragon type? Was it a night fury."

"No it was a young Naddar."

"Like Hydra?"

"It was Hydra." Y/N stated. Feeling his scar.

"The scales were a dead giveaway. He looked at me and I felt his guilt."

"You are like me but. More taller." Hiccup whispered.

"What was that?" Y/N looked at hiccup. Hiccup looking away blushing.

"Nothing don't worry about it."

"Okay the-"
Y/N was interrupted by a solider waking by.

"Inquisitor!"

"What is it."

"The ceremony and the Funeral will be held during the night next Morndas."

"Thank you for telling me."

"Hail Inquisitor." The solider saluted putting his arms in an X.

"Yeah, yeah."

"We should go. I need to get prepared. I know my mother is ordering seamstress's on my front door as we speak."

"Wait when's Morndas?" Hiccup was very confused by that word.

"Morndas is Monday here."

"Oh you name Monday like that?!"

"Yes it's weird."

Hiccup and Y/N laugh about their weekday names. Strange enough Sunday is still the same.

Once they reached the new grand hall. Y/N was bombarded by women holding measuring tapes and pins.

"What's going on here?!" Y/N's mother arrived wearing fine clothes.

"They just kinda attacked me." Y/N stated in deffense.

"Well you need to have a good outfit. I won't have you walk around in armor."

"Why not? The assassins will have a harder time noticing me! I look like a mercenary!"

"You are going to dress nice."

"Make hiccup a set too!"

"Why?" She asked smiling.

"It's time to ally Berk. With us. Here in. Valhalla."

Hiccup looked up.

"Valhalla?"

"Yes. What's wrong?"

"Valhalla is the after life to put it bluntly."

"Oh... And mom about hiccups attire."

"Are there no other reasons?"

"Well. We are currently seeing each other as romantic partners."

"Good for you son."

"Your not upset?"

"Why would I?"

"Thanks mom."

"Now let's get you both fitted. Take off your armor and we will begin."

Two days later hiccup is trying his attire. His main color is black with a Berk Symbol on his right shoulder. The cloth wrapping it self around him is a navy blue. And Y/N. His colors are a red and the sash is a maroon color
(or what ever you prefer.)

"You look nice."

"I feel stupid."

"Oh please Berk would love a fashion sense like this."

"Out of all the things to hear today. A Viking talking about fashion is not one of them."

Y/N grabbed hiccups navy ribbon and tugged it hiccup walking closer.

"Hiccup"

Hiccup and Y/N were inches away from kissing Y/N's arms unwrapped from Hiccups waist and near his chest.

"You forgot a button." Y/N revels in his tease smiling while doing Hiccups button for him. Hiccup was blushing madly.
________________________
Okay quick thing. Yes I know the clothing in the picture is from dragon age inquisition. Fitting right? Anyway. I was looking every where for clothing ideas.

To fine clothes from skyrim.

To dresses from bioshock infinite. I couldn't find the right clothes. Then this happens. Okay Explaination over back to teasing.
________________________
Y/N and hiccup stepped out to his mother and the rest of the seamstresses.

One of them says.

"I don't like color change to red." In a thick German like accent. Gesturing to hiccup.

"I'm sure it's fine. Besides hiccup wanted it in black. It's berks color." Y/N's mother said and the seamstress backed off.

"It's just her opinion don't mind her. She does that to every clothe piece we work on." One of the younger women said.

"Okay." Y/N said fixing his golden glove.

"Mom? How do I look?"

"You look just like your father did." She tried to choke down a tear her face turning red.

"He would be so proud of what you're doing."

"Mom please. Don't ruin your dress." Y/N said grabbing a handkerchief from one of the seamstresses.

"Here use this."

"Your right. I should move on."

"In respect miss." Hiccup said walking slowly.

"My father had a hard time coping with my mothers passing. It's a complicated matter. But he coped."

"Thank you hiccup. You're a nice boy."

"Thank you miss."

"Please call me Cassandra. Y/N's father's name was Cullen."

"Thank you for being so nice. I didn't need all of this. And I never gave a thank you to you."

"Don't need to be thankful. Any ally to the Inquisition is always great."

Y/N looked at hiccup happily.

"Okay we had enough test fitting these. Take it off and give them back. We will use them for the ceremony."

Y/N and hiccup go into separate changing rooms removing the attire. Y/N was the first to change and waited for hiccup but after twenty minutes Y/N stood outside the curtained area

"Hiccup? Is everything okay."

"Help me really quick."

Hiccup was fumbling around with his belt. The knot seemed to get tighter. (Look at the picture. The belt)

"The thing won't come off!"

Y/N helped hiccup take off the belt. And began to walk out
"Thanks."

"You are welcome."
________________________
Glorious time skips.

After "the Belt" Y/N and hiccup were sleeping. They were spooning together and y/N holding hiccup close with his arm.

"Dear, dad." Hiccups voice voicing over.
"I know that we just came back two days ago but Y/N and I have become really close. Thank you for being supporting of my "preferred attraction". And allowed The Inquisition to become allies. And in honor for Y/N's new roll and Berks alliance. They are hosting a ceremony next Monday. They ask for you to go too! To truly accept the terms. As chief."

"P.s. Please feed the terrible terror who sent this letter. And be sure to write back."

Stoic read the letter and looked at the small dragon huffing and looking hungry.

"Come on little one. The fish is in that basket. Help your self."

Stoic left the dragon to eat the fish and opened his closet door. And packed a change of fancy clothes.

"It should take a few days to get there." He said to himself.

After a few days gobber and Stoic travel to Y/N and Hiccup and by the time they get there. The ceremony should start the same day.

"Dear Hiccup.

I have packed right after I read your letter. Oh and I wrote a letter just for Y/N please have him read it as soon as he can. He doesn't need to write back. Just let him read it. And Gobber is coming too. I didn't want to go by dragon so I took my boat. I'll be there the day the ceremony starts.

Love your dad.

P.s I think your carrier dragon ate too much."
________________________
Damn this is one long chapter. It's nothing special i just wanted to make a long chapter. The special for 1K is coming soon. I just need to delete some footage on my camera. I said to much.

Overseer of Vault 781 out!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

98.9K 1.3K 10
You are a mysterious foreigner from outside the Acapeligo. Help Hiccup and the gang discover new lands and find new types of dragons. The more you sh...
73.1K 2.1K 18
ᯐ 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟐 ( 𝙷𝙾𝚆 𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙽 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙳𝚁𝙰𝙶𝙾𝙽 𝟸 ) ─────────────────── ❝ 𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈'𝐌 �...
297K 7.4K 30
Hiccup can't......he won't kill the Monstrous Nightmare. But when he's pinned down and about to take his last breath a massive explosion happens. Cau...