Promise

By lost_forever_now

Captain Swan (OUAT) Fanfic Emma Swan lives in New York and has learned over the years to never trust prom... More

New York
Walls
Prince Charming
Smirks and Awkard smiles
Interrogations
Double Date
Lunch
Woah
Dinner Bribes and Drives
Breakfast and Violets
Texts
Sunset
Trust
Break-in
Fishing Trip
Safe
Mall
First fight
Apologize
Nerves
I trust Him
Breakfast and Laughter
Homecoming
Winter Wonderland
Store runs and Prison visits
A not-so-friendly competition
Don't Shoot The Messenger
The message
Avoid
Poison Apple
Protect
Back to Work
The Quiet Before the Shit Storm
The Raven-Haired Girl
Author's Poll(?)

Meet up

182 19 6
By lost_forever_now

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

I open my eyes to see my clock flashing '8:15'. "I'm awake, I'm awake" I mumble as I hit the snooze button.

  I get up and walk out of my room to start making breakfast. "Henry! Pancakes or eggs?" I yell across my apartment. "Both!" Henry answers.

  Of course. I laugh to myself. When I finish breakfast I head back to my room to get ready. After debating between two outfits for about twenty minutes I get frustrated and just reach into my closet and grab the first thing I see: a black and white stiped dress. Who am I trying to impress?

  I did my normal makeup routine and ended up pairing a black jacket, a red scarf, and my favorite pair of boots with the dress.

  I walk over and pick up my phone for the first time this morning and see that I got a text. I smile when I see who it's from.

Killian Jones

Good morning love, I was wondering if you would like to meet up today around 2:00pm? During my lunch break.

~~

Emma

Sure, where?

~~

Killian Jones

At Central Park. How about we meet at the entrance by the zoo?

~~

Emma

Sounds good. See you then.

~~

    I put my phone back and walk over to the kitchen. "Hey mom...why are you blushing?"Henry says catching me off guard.

  "I'm not" I say baffled."Yes, you are! Why?" he says suspiciously.

"Well, maybe I have a date with someone I just met yesterday and I'm nervous...and maybe excited" I say blushing again. Damn what the hell is with all this blushing?

"Wow, mom. I'm impressed. When do I get to meet him?"

  "Oh no no. Not for a while, if ever. I need to know if he's good enough to bring him into our lives first", I say.

  "That makes sense. Okay, I gotta go! Bye mom and good luck", he says before running out the door, probably to try and catch the bus.

  Okay, Im home alone with 6 hours to kill so I'm going to...eat! And watch some tv. I turn on the television but my mind is somewhere else. On someone else.

  Will he like me? Should I even care?

  Even if I wanted to like him I couldn't trust anyone after what happened with Neal.

  Before I know it, it is 1:00 and I get up to freshen up and do some touch ups on my make-up.

  After grabbing my purse and keys, I go downstairs, get into my yellow bug and turn up the radio. Focus Swan

  "Where the bloody hell is he?" I say outloud after looking around for a good 10 minutes. "Hey! Thats my line" Killian says from behind me laughing "Hello, Swan".

"Hi, Killian" I say, taking in how he looks. He's wearing a dark blue flannel with black jeans and black sneakers.

  He smirks at me when he sees me checking him out and I quickly look away. 'I better not be blushing' I think to myself.

  "So, what are we going to do?" I ask after the slightly awkward silence. "Well, I was hoping you'd fancy a walk around the park and then maybe going to this bar on the corner?"

  I look at him unimpressed

"It's the best, trust me. They have the best service in town."

  "Okay" I say and start to walk. "I've always enjoyed walking during this time of day. Especially when the weather is this perfect" I say, smiling and looking around

  "I agree but to be honest I think sailing beats walking any day." he says looking off into the direction of the sea.

  "Oh really? Do you have a boat around here?" I ask interested.

  "Yes actually. Her name is the Jolly Roger" he says proudly. Her? Ok "Jolly Roger? You're a Peter Pan fan I'm guessing?" I ask. Killian nods "It was my favorite movie growing up."

  After walking around for a bit we stop in front of a small bar called the Heart and the Huntsman. Who goes to a bar at 2 in the afternoon? Killian opened the door for me and leads me inside. As we walk in I instantly recognize the bartender and stop dead in my tracks

    "You..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 3K 40
When Emma was 18 she got pregnant by her boyfriend Neal. Neal left Emma and their son Henry when Henry was two. Emma was lost and alone and her best...
14.5K 1K 23
Emma Swan(32) moved to Storybrooke with her 14 year twins Henry and Rosie. But there is a creepy house across the street from them. A man lives insid...
16.4K 865 22
Forget everything you know about Emma Swan and Killian Jones Lets imagine them in a different way Set in the Enchanted Forest...... Emma Swan, the 'd...
321K 13.1K 60
Emma Swan had everything she could have hoped for. A nice job, a loving son, a wonderful place to call home. And Killian Jones just had to come and...