Crazy In Love (ManxMan)

By Pink_Crayon

It was a night like no other for Bailey Merlot and he chose to believe it was called love. [Mature] [Dark The... More

Part One - Look What You Did To Me...
Part Three - I'm So Crazy For You...

Part Two - You Hold A Lot Of Crazy...

4.2K 151 34
By Pink_Crayon

________________________________________________________________

           It could have been days or maybe weeks or even months, but the fact of the matter was Jedidiah didn't know how long he's been captured and held prisoner by the man he knew very little about. He didn't even know the man's name, but he knew one thing—this man was undeniably insane.

The man had developed a delusion that Jedidiah loved him which could be so far from the truth, because if he was ever freed from being tied down, drugged and used as the man's personal sex toy—he wouldn't hesitate in slitting the man's throat and bathing in his blood.

The thought of killing this man kept Jedidiah from lashing out, and instead he played along with the man's delusion and pretended he did loved him. It was time consuming and the act he put on really tested his own patience, but if this led him to freedom—it was worth enduring everything this man was making him succumb too.

And even now, as the man eased himself up and down Jedidiah's hard, lubed slathered cock, his blood didn't hum with lust, but anger and he hated how his own body reacted to the man—it was like the ultimate betrayal.

''I love you so much, Jedidiah.'' The man breathed and curled his fingernails deep into Jedidiah's chest which caused Jedidiah to hiss through clenched teeth. ''Do you love me? Tell me you love me.''

He gritted his teeth. ''Yes, I love you.''

That egged on the man riding him like this would be their last fuck ever and went harder and faster, clearly close to his brink of orgasm and with one final thrust downwards, the man's body stiffened and he shot his load while he cried out Jedidiah's name.

He watched the man fall forward on top of him non-too kindly while he focused on catching his breath and Jedidiah hated how he could feel the vigorous rise and fall of the man's chest against his own.

Jedidiah tugged at the handcuffs while he stared at the top of the man's head and pictured wrapping his freed hands around the man's pretty little neck and watch the life drain right out of him, but the handcuffs merely rattled against the metal bed frame.

''...We're so perfect for each other, Jedidiah.''

Jedidiah narrowed his eyes, but responded in a neutral tone. ''Yeah, I think so too.''

The man adjusted his head and rested his chin on Jedidiah's chest and smiled. ''Tell me you love me.''

''I love you.''

''Say 'I love you, Bailey'.''

Jedidiah stared at the man long and hard before asking. ''Bailey? That's your name?''

The smile vanished from the man's face and Jedidiah watched as he sat up, but continued to straddle him with Jedidiah's hard cock still deep inside him. ''You didn't know my name?''

''You never told me--''

It happened before Jedidiah could even finish his sentence and the man, Bailey laid a harsh slap to the right side of his face before he took hold of Jedidiah's jaw in his hand and squeezed with strength he didn't know Bailey had.

''I told you my name and you forgot?'' He demanded and his voice was growing angrier with each word he spoke. ''You said you love me! You're a lair and I hate you!''

Bailey released his grip on Jedidiah's jaw and started to beat on him with that unknown strength and no matter how much he bucked underneath Bailey or how much he shouted at him to stop, Bailey continued, and Bailey no longer looked innocently crazy like he had when Jedidiah had been confronted by him at his place of employment, no, this Bailey looked viciously insane.

And for the first time in a long while, Jedidiah was scared.

*~*~*

          The bedroom was dark, but quiet and Jedidiah strained to hear any sign of Bailey outside of the room he was kept inside, but he heard nothing.

Jedidiah swallowed down the lump in his throat, unsure how many hours it's been since Bailey beat him with his bare hands, but all he knew was Bailey beat him until Jedidiah passed out from one too many hits to the face.

He couldn't even imagine what his face must look like now, no doubt terribly bruised and swollen considering he could only open his right eyelid and he was sore everywhere, but the migraine he woke up too had to take the cake because it felt like his head was gonna split into two.

And now, Jedidiah has been in his own fair share of fights and he may or may not have been the first to throw the punch that started the all out brawl of fists, but at least in those fights, Jedidiah hadn't been restrained nor had he been scared and he fought against men a-helluva of a lot scarier than Bailey.

So, why was he scared?

His heart rate spiked as the bedroom door opened, allowing the bright light from the hallway to illuminate the once pitch black room and there in the doorway stood Bailey with a wooden tray in hand and as Bailey ventured closer towards Jedidiah, his heart beat continued to thump wildly.

''How are you feeling?'' Bailey asked softly as he sat the wooden tray down on the side table beside the bed and before Jedidiah could say anything in response, Bailey continued. ''I mean, you took quite the fall, Jedidiah, and this is why I keep you kept to the bed.''

Confusion and anger mingled in with Jedidiah's fear. ''What are you talking about?''

Bailey sighed sadly and reached out to cup Jedidiah's cheek in his hand and ignored Jedidiah when he flinched away and managed to place his hand against Jedidiah's stubble covered cheek. ''We were making love and you wanted to hold me, so I took off the handcuffs and then you fell and hit your head of the side table--''

''You're lying.'' Jedidiah interrupted. ''You beat me.''

Bailey removed his hand with a frown. ''That's a horrible thing to accuse me of doing, Jedidiah.''

''It's not accusing when it's the fucking truth!'' Jedidiah snarled and gave an angry tug at the handcuffs that secured his wrists to the bed frame.

''Don't take that tone and language with me, Jedidiah.'' Bailey warned.

Jedidiah stared at Bailey head on through his good eye and challenged. ''Or what?''

''Jedidiah--''

''What? You gonna beat me again? Maybe within an inch of my life this time? Or maybe beat me until I have no pulse?''

''Shut up!'' Bailey screamed and covered his ears as he took a few steps back from the bed. ''How can you say such horrible things! I love you! I don't want to hear you say such awful things anymore!''

Jedidiah did his best to glare at Bailey, but the man turned around and started opening drawers to the dresser and pulled out what Jedidiah recognized as a ball gag.

''No! Don't you fucking dare!'' Jedidiah snapped as Bailey approached the bed with the ball gag in hand.

''You've given me no choice.'' Bailey stated.

Instead of verbally responding Jedidiah started tilting his head from side to side while keeping his mouth firmly close, but Bailey didn't let up and used his strength to pry open Jedidiah's mouth. Jedidiah made a move to tilt his head away but it was too late because Bailey had already managed to get the red ball into his mouth. Jedidiah struggled to spit it out and continued to tug at the handcuffs around his wrists but Bailey secured the ball gag's leather straps to the back of his neck.

Jedidiah tried yelling around the ball gag but it came out muffled.

Bailey leaned in close to Jedidiah and if Jedidiah didn't know any better, he'd say that Bailey looked sincerely apologetic, but he did know better. ''I'm sorry, Jedidiah, but this has to be done. I love you.''

Jedidiah screamed at him around the ball gag and began furiously flailing his restrained limbs, but Bailey merely glanced at him before he retreated from the bedroom, once again leaving Jedidiah in darkness, only this time there was no silence, but the sound of his own muffled screams.

*~*~*

          Jedidiah was starving and if he were to take a wild guess of how long it's been since he's eaten or drank anything for that matter, he'd guess about two days.

So, to say Jedidiah was tired would be an understatement—he was exhausted.

Which was funny because he spent the fours days of being shunned by Bailey to sleep or piss himself and while the fact that he had to resort to pissing himself in order to relieve himself should have caused him embarrassment like any normal human being—it didn't.

He had no other choice because Bailey wasn't coming in with a bottle for him to pee in and it wasn't like he had to relieve himself a lot either because he was no doubt dehydrated.

And it didn't help that he had screamed his throat raw, and to add salt to the wound it hurt to swallow which Jedidiah had to do a lot of because of the damn ball gag, and he didn't even want to get started on the damage done to his wrists because of the metal handcuffs that cut into his skin from his constant tugging.

In total, Jedidiah felt like absolute crap and he probably looked the part as well.

*~*~*

          It was on day four, Jedidiah believed Bailey had left him to die here on this bed, handcuffed and naked and covered in his own urine, but then the door to the bedroom opened and the light in the room was turned on. Jedidiah cringed from the sudden light in the room and was quick to close his eyes as he heard Bailey approach the bed.

''You don't look so good, but I'm sure you've had enough time to think about your actions.'' He said and Jedidiah felt him prod around the back of his neck before he felt the ball gag become loose and then the ball gag was out of his mouth.

Jedidiah opened and closed his mouth a few times to try and ease the stiffness in his jaw, but it didn't do much. So, instead he hesitantly opened his eyes, but was quick to close them before opening them again and he found himself staring up into the face of Bailey.

''Water.'' Jedidiah managed and his voice was extremely hoarse.

''Of course.'' Bailey responded and held up an open water bottle to Jedidiah's lips. He drank the offered water greedily and the cool liquid was a major relief on his parch and sore throat. ''How are you feeling?''

Jedidiah finished off the water bottle and inhaled a deep and needed breath of air before glaring in Bailey's direction and rasped out. ''Hungry and covered in pee.''

''I know, I've brought you some chicken broth and a slice of bread.'' He said. ''Would you like some?''

Jedidiah almost spat out a sarcastic remark, but quickly thought better after having been in solitude for a few days and settled for nodding his head. Jedidiah watched as Bailey picked up the slice of bread and dipped it into a white bowl before holding it out towards him and he was quick to open his mouth and bite down on the offered food. He barely even registered the taste as he finished off the bread and drank from the bowl of warm broth Bailey held to his mouth and he could feel the warmth of the broth pool in his stomach.

After Bailey set down the white bowl, he asked. ''Would you like a bath?''

''To marinate in my own pee?'' Jedidiah asked before he could stop himself.

''Of course not, I'll rinse you off first.'' Bailey explained and that's when Jedidiah heard it and it caught his attention. He turned his head to stare at Bailey as the man pulled out a small set of metal keys from his pant pocket and brought the keys up to the handcuffs that kept him restrained.

And little did the undeniably insane man whose name Jedidiah learned to be Bailey know, that undoing these handcuffs were going to be the biggest mistake of his life.

Or rather, what's left of his life when Jedidiah was done with him.

*Vote*Comment*Fan*

A/N: I really wasn't planning for this one-shot to become three parts, like at all, but I had gotten so many messages asking for this to become a full length story (which it won't) so instead I made it into a short story and the next part will be the last part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 1K 44
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
93.1K 5K 31
When an asteroid nearly misses Earth, a stange pod lands amongst the debris. It ends up in the new city museum as an attraction. This thing throws th...
672K 41.3K 105
The day that Kai learns that he's half-human, half-merman and that he's the key to ending a 100-year-old war, is also the day that the entire ocean l...
27.7K 3.4K 37
It's gonna be short stories. Most of the stories will be around 10 to 15 chapters. If you are new to my profile, do check out the short stories I.