The Exchange

By VanessaTheAuthor

After being lied to constantly, hurt repeatedly, and cheated on more times than she can count, Kamille Riley... More

The Exchange
Chapter One || Tired
Chapter Two || Drowning
Chapter Three || Bury My Heart
Chapter Four || I'm Doing Me
Chapter Five || Better Without You
Chapter Six || It's Cool
Chapter Seven || Wait for Me
Chapter Eight || For However Long
Chapter Ten || Stay Ready
Chapter Eleven || You Deserve Better
Chapter Twelve || Losing My Balance
Chapter Thirteen || Going Under
Chapter Fourteen || Brave
Chapter Fifteen || The Truth
Chapter Sixteen || Cater 2 U
Chapter Seventeen || Mother's Prayer
Chapter Eighteen || Nobody But You
Chapter Nineteen || New Balance
Chapter Twenty || Cranes In The Sky
Chapter Twenty One || Be Alright
Chapter Twenty Two || You
Chapter Twenty Three || Promises
Chapter Twenty Four || For You I Will
Chapter Twenty Five || Forward
Chapter Twenty Six || Sorry
Chapter Twenty Seven || Fallin'
Chapter Twenty Eight || The Pressure
Chapter Twenty Nine || Let Me Explain
Chapter Thirty || Right My Wrongs
Chapter Thirty One || Fumble
Chapter Thirty Two || Superpower
Chapter Thirty Three || Deep
Chapter Thirty Four || Song Cry
Chapter Thirty Five || I Got You
Chapter Thirty Six || I Will Never Let You Down
Chapter Thirty Seven || Crunch Time
Chapter Thirty Eight || Too Good
Chapter Thirty Nine || Up In Blood
Chapter Forty || New Balance Too
Epilogue|| X-Change

Chapter Nine || Patience

63.8K 2.2K 1.2K
By VanessaTheAuthor

Chapter Nine || Patience
_____________________
It seems like everything these days, is so instant, so quick, so fast. But if I can help it in this life, I want that special somebody, that someone to last
We're both here
I know it ain't for nothing, nothin'
Don't know what it is
But I know it's gon' be something
Just one look and I'm caught up
Just one word got me shook up, I like it
But I already knows what's up
I can tell that you're dangerous, but I like it
And I've gotta fight it
Let's take our time
Take our time
And we gon' find baby
I see we're more than just one moment
Get to know me
I know you wanna touch and feel
But for now just hold me, until we're ready - Mya
_____________________

Gionni Amir Montana

Noon rolled around on the clock and I found myself kicking shit with my right hand, as we cruised the city streets of Atlanta, looking for some shit to get our ass into. I was riding shotgun, while Lamar whipped his all black matte Audi R8 graciously while making these other bitch ass niggas mad. I took a long ass drag from the extended blunt I had that was over stuffed with the finest green marijuana known to Earth. This here was one of a kind, that all exclusive shit and it got a nigga right every time. While y'all lame niggas still out here smoking on that mid, me and my niggas getting lit off that real gas pack, fuck all that other shit.

"Any word on that bitch ass nigga Raemond ?" I asked as I took another pull and released the smoke out of my mouth and  into the open area of the car. With all of the windows up it made the effect that much better, we was hot boxing shit in traffic and it made me feel good as hell too. I was about to be higher than giraffe pussy and it wasn't even one in the afternoon yet. I ain't give a fuck though. Any time was the perfect time to get high.

This weed right here was exactly what I needed to keep a nigga on the humble at this point. This whole little situation with Raemond putting his hands on Kamillle been on my mind some serious and I was gone handle that, by any and all means necessary. It wasn't something that I took lightly and this nigga was definitely gone see me about that shit. Kamille wasn't my girl, true enough, but shit she was bound to be my girl after while. Fuck it, even if she wasn't, he had no business putting his hands on her, period. I don't give a fuck who he is to her, baby daddy, brother, father, whoever could see me on that.

"Nah, I ain't heard shit yet man. He ain't been seen round hea since all that shit went down. I got my ear to the streets, but it ain't nobody that's talkin'." Lamar spoke as he lazily held the steering wheel with his left hand and smoked on the blunt of his own with his right. This wasn't news I wanted to hear, so it only encouraged me to keep smoking.

"This nigga gotta be touch man, fuck allat' other shit. He put his hands on Kam and that shit ain't bout to fly wit' me. You know ion take disrespect lightly and right now I'm feelin' real disrespected, feel me?" I told him, keeping that shit one thousand, none less than that. I ain't have to be her nigga for me to care about her. I cared about that girl a fucking lot and I cared enough to step to that nigga in her honor, G check his ass and let me know just what the fuck going on round here. It was more than just about this though, we had history to discuss.

"That's no doubt. When you feelin' disrespected, I get disrespectful blood. I'm definitely gone get at that fool about threatenin' my sister on some other shit too. I'm most definitely gone handle that. On top of it all, we got unfinished business wit that nigga anyway." Lamar said and that shit was word. Raemond owed us some money and it's been way over due for us to get it too. That just added to the list of shit I had to get at this clown about.

I nodded my head, but didn't say much in response. A Future joint came through the speakers and it got my head to bobbing as I finished off the small blunt that I had left and put it out in the ashtray. I ran a hand over my face as I looked around the city of Atlanta, traffic was always hectic, that was one thing I hated about it.  When they said Atlanta was over crowded, it was just that. There wasn't any room for anybody else looking for a quick come up in the A, we full as fuck outchea!

"On another tip, you still supposed to be outta' reach this weekend G?" Lamar asked as he threw me a look and took a drag from his blunt. After that statement, it made me remember the trip I had for this weekend. It had slipped my mind completely, making me curse a bit under my breath.

"Damn, I'm glad you brought it up cause I damn sure had forgot about that shit. Oh yeah, I gotta fly over to fuck with P for a hot minute. He said he came up on some hot new shit he want me to check out. Our shit flowin' good over on this side, but I wanna go see if he really hit somebody Ima' gone head and get the re-up too while I'm already out there. Kill two birds with one stone.

"That's a bet then my nigga, sounds good."

"Aye, go stop over there on fifth. I'm in the mood for some soul food man, a nigga hungry as fuck." I told L as I pointed in the opposite direction. He hit an illegal ass U-turn in the middle of the street and headed over to this bomb ass soul food joint on the upper Eastside. It took him less than ten minutes to pull up over there and double park the car in front of the building. Then we got out and headed inside of the empty restaurant.

"Hello, welcome. Will you all be dining in with us on today?" This pretty dark skin girl asked as she gave us a big smile, showing all thirty two. I nodded my head at her and she grabbed the menus before telling us to follow her to our booth. In the midst of that, I catch a nigga ducking behind a menu and the shit caught my eye. I tapped Lamar and told the girl we'd be back in a second, before heading over to the nigga. Seem like the big man was looking out, it was just my luck that I ran up on Raemond's bitch ass while I was about to get some food.

I smirked to myself as I approached the table, making sure that my glock was resting safely on my waist as I got closer and snatched the menu away from his face. He looked like he'd seen a ghost, before sitting back a bit on the booth and giving me a hard glare that could kill had it been a weapon. I chuckled and that's when I noticed the bitch sitting across from him. I tapped at her shoulders and pointed somewhere behind me.

"Get the fuck up," I demanded and she did just as I said too. The girl slid out from the seat with all of her things and then headed up and out of the restaurant doors. I took the opportunity to sit down across from him and Lamar pulled up a chair and sat closer to his side, so this nigga couldn't just try to run out. A frown came on his face as he yelled after the girl, but she'd already left out of the door.

"Aye bitch, come back. You ain't pay for yo shit!" He yelled, but it didn't do any good. I shook my head at this broke ass nigga and made myself comfortable in the leather booth as I looked at this nigga.

"What's good potna'?" I said to him and he gave me that blank look, as he looked between the two of us. We'd both noticed him reaching for some, but Lamar got up and snatched the gun out from his hands just as he had fully pulled it out of his jeans. I chuckled and shook my head at him, he was really a buster for that shit. I don't know what the fuck he'd planned to do with that, but it wasn't going.

"Don't even think about it nigga," Lamar said to him as he stuff the gun into his waistband and sat back in the chair and flexed his jaw.

"What the fuck y'all want man, ion owe y'all shit." He said, trying to get buck as he sat back against the back of the booth and crossed his arms over his chest as he looked at us.

"Where the fuck you been at? You know I been lookin' for yo bitch ass, what you hiding for Raemond, since you don't owe us shit?" I said and shook my head at this goofy. He frowned and did a laugh of his own.

"Not hardly, Ian hard to find nigga. This my borough, Ian hardly hiding outchea. Hm, let me guess, this ain't just about that money. You're here about that bitch too huh G?" He asked and that's when my anger started to rise up. The sound of him calling Kamille a bitch got a little bit under my skin, but I didn't get reckless yet.

"Watch ya fuckin mouth before you lose ya ability to speak nigga, fuck wrong wit you? Ian here about no bitch, I'm here bout Kamille, but that's a topic for a future conversation we gone discuss. Right now, I'm here about yo bitch ass thinkin you the big shit and shootin up the club. Yeah, I know nigga, on top of that we still got loose ends. Where the fuck is my money?"  I asked and he smirked before rubbing the hair on his face, joking around and shit with me.

"What money?" He retorted and that was it. I nodded for Lamar to grab his ass up from the seat and then we headed to the back where the men's bathroom were. I made sure it was clear before we went inside, but I'd called to the pretty waitress that seated us before doing so.

"Aye ma," I called to her as I pulled a single hundred dollar bill out from my jean pocket and handed it over to her quickly to buy us some time.

"Watch this door for me ma, don't let nobody come in here until I'm done." I told her and she smiled before nodding her head and stuffing the money into her bra.  As soon as the door was closed and locked, I threw a punch at this fucking mouth just for the hell of it. All that disrespectful shit he had been talking, he had the shit coming to him anyway. I owed this nigga a casket but I was trying to hold out for the kid's sake.

"Where the fuck is my money nigga, and that's my last time asking yo ass bout it." I said as he held his face in his hands while looking up at me. I was seconds away from splitting his nigga temple in half. I'd been doing a good job with keeping my temper at bay, but with a nigga like this is was bound to happen sooner or later.

"Ian got yo money, ion owe you shit." He spat as blood dripped from his lip and onto the orange tiled floors. That wasn't what I wanted to hear and neither was it for Lamar, because he was next to hit his ass in the face and jaw. It was the Lamar 2 piece special.

"Nigga, you owe us and you keep fuckin around ya life gone pay the tole instead." I told him and that was amusing on his behalf because he laughed.

"You wouldn't dare," he chuckled more as he spit out more blood from his mouth. "You fuckin' round wit my baby momma, huh? That bitch always had a thing for lame ass niggas, before and now after me." Once those words left his mouth, I punched him dead in it. That had struct me the right way and I even pulled my glock 9 out from my waist and brought it down on his head. He yelled out in pain as I continued to hit him over and over again with the butt of the gun.

"I swear to God I'm a second away from loading ya ass up wit these bullets blood. Call her another one and see what the fuck happen to you. Matter fact," I stopped speaking and started going at his shit again once the bruise on Kamille's face came into memory. That shit pissed me off every time it crossed my mind and every time I saw this nigga, it was hell for him, on sight. "Don't you ever put ya fuckin' hands on her or I swear on my own damn life yo ass gone be buried six feet in the ground and that's a promise. Ion know who the fuck raisin' y'all nigga, but you won't ever put ya hands on that one and live, and bond my nigga."

Raemond chuckled again as he held his head and sat on the floor, cowering in pain. "Damn, she must really  got yo' ass sprung or some my nigga, but let me tell you this. Just know that's all me right there. No matter what you do, I'm gone always be in the picture fam." He said and the shit really crossed my mind and got the wheels to turning in my head. I didn't dwell on it though as I punched him one last time and stepped a couple feet away from him. I was done with this shit, it was a wrap on my end. I had said what I had to say and I was done with this clown ass nigga.

"Fuck all that other shit, you better have my money by the end of next week or that's yo life nigga. Matter of fact, have my shit by Monday." I told him and on that note I washed my gun off and stuffed it back into my pants before leaving Lamar to do what he do. I went out and got into the car. I wasn't even in the mood for no food nomore, I just wanted to get high again cause it had been shot from this visit. That's exactly what I did too. I climbed into the car and fired up. Weed is life, where all my weed smokers at! It's 4/20 everyday round this bitch.
________________________

Kamille Riley Paige

"Kamaul, if you don't get your yellow behind out of my kitchen I know some." My mom fussed at my little brother as she ushered him to the door of the kitchen. He whined as he continuously tried hard to reach for a piece of meat that had already been on the grill, but momma Paige wasn't having it. She hated it when the boys came in the kitchen and tried to eat on the food before everything was done. That was a pet peave of hers and they knew it, but yet tried it every time.

"Momma, I'm hungry." He whined as he rubbed his bare stomach in a circular motion. I stood there with a slight smirk on my face as I continued to add all of the ingredients together for the tossed salad. My mom and I were stuck in the kitchen, making all of the sides for the meat that my father had grilled. Just the smell of the food had me hungry, so I knew Kamaul's feeling.

"You'll eat when it's all done KJ, now get out of here. You don't get any special privileges, regardless if you are my baby boy or not, you will wait like all of the others." She said sternly as she placed the foil pan of macaroni and cheese into the oven to bake. As soon as she turned her back, I put down the bag of cheese and grabbed for a paper towel. I sneakily grabbed at a piece of rib from the pan and handed it to him before I shooed him out of the kitchen. He grinned and blew me a kiss before running off to another room in the house.

"Lauren's in the house! Hey my family!" LaLa came in with her loud and energetic tone echoing through the whole house. I shook my head as she came into view with a couple of Publix bags in her hand like she had been shopping before she came here. I took some of the bags from her hands as she hugged and greeted my mother with a kiss to the cheek. We took all of the stuff out of the grocery bags and set it all up along the table that would have the food.

"How have you been my second daughter? It's been a minute since I've seen you, why is that Lauren?" My mom questioned as she gave LaLa the side eye. She sighed and looked as if she was getting ready to lie about why she's been gone.

"Ive been good momma, I just recently got back in town. I had been out doing something with my job. Oh yeah, momma Lamar wanted to know if he could stop in and get himself a plate later." Lauren said and started to help prepare something around the kitchen. My mom always felt that the women should be in the kitchen while the men did as they pleased. I didn't always agree with that, but I obeyed her wishes.

"You know that's fine with me darling, he's my second son so you know he'll always be welcome over here." She said with a smile and continued cooking. Not too much long after, she had Lauren and I take a few pans out to my dad so he could finish grilling before we got to eat. It was a little after four, so another thirty to forty five minutes we'd be eating some good old barbecue.

After giving the last pans to my dad, Lauren and I got us a chair and sat down on the lawn. We were outside on the back that had a play ground for Raegan, a big cemented off basketball court for the boys and then a small sitting area for us females who just watched . I popped open me one of the cranberry margaritas that LaLa had bought and then poured it into a cup. I was a grown woman, true, but I  still didn't drink around my parents out of respect. She never saw me directly drinking any alcohol, as well as my dad too. I always kept that my own business, they didn't need to know what was in my cup, it wasn't their business.

"Damn, its hot as shit out here." Lauren complained as she fanned herself with her hands and gathered all of her twenty four inches of extensions in her hand and twisted it up into an high ponytail on her head to get it all away from her face and neck.

"It's September Lala,"

"So, you know I don't do heat. I'm a Winter time bitch when it comes to this weather. This Summer shit is for the birds man, it ain't for me." She said and I chuckled and shook my head at her remark. Lauren was always nothing other than being Lauren. No matter if she was around a preacher or her male interest, Lauren would be Lauren and I loved her dearly for realness.

We sat side by side as we secretively got a head start on being drunk out here in this sun. The two of us had sat there having a conversation until none other than the boy that seemed to make my heart skip a beat and Lamar walking through the gate into my back yard. I'd spotted them before LaLa had, but once she did it was brought to my attention as if I hadn't known.

"Damn, Lamar's ass came through early. Oh shit, and look who he brought along with him." She said and a smirk was thrown my way. My heart beat sped up as my eyes widened a bit. I wasn't expecting him to be with Lamar when he came, but here he was in the flesh, right in front of my face.

"What is he doing here?" I mumbled to myself as I sat there watching the two of them as they entered. LaLa shrugged her shoulders with that smirk still present, it brought me to think that she was in on this whole thing with them too.

"You knew Lamar would bring him didn't you?" I questioned here with a side eye. She cleared her name and claimed to have not known, but I wasn't sure if I believed her or not. I don't know if I was yet ready for this mini step. Maybe I was reading into it a little too much, but I wasn't ready for this just yet.

"I'm not ready for him to meet my family yet Lauren, I'm not ready for that step in this whole thing." I said to her and she smacked her lips and gave me a look.

"You don't have to introduce him to the family, as far as they know he's just a friend of Lamar. Calm down Kamille, you taking it too deep boo."

I sighed and scooted my chair further back behind her chair because I didn't want to be seen just yet. Once she took note of what I was doing, she moved all the way out from infront of me, so I was in plain sight to him and everyone else outside. I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes at her. "Girl if you don't get yo big ass from behind me. It's too late anyway, he's coming." I rolled my eyes again she got up from the chair and left me over here by myself. I sighed and made sure my bobbed hair was in place.

"Wassup ma, you hidin from me now?" Gionni said as he stood in front of my chair now and looked down at me. Just by those words a small blush came onto my face as I stared back up at him with my legs crossed. Lord this man was so fine standing over me, blocking every bit of sunshine from burning me up right now. I chuckled and shook my head as I motioned for him to take the seat that Lauren once occupied. He was here so I couldn't be rude to him, not even if I tried.

"No, never that." I told him with that same shy smile on my face. This was just unexpected for me, so I had to get my emotions together inside of me.

"Well wassup wit' you then?" He questioned as he sat down in the empty chair and stretched his long legs out along the pavement in front of us.

"What are you doing here?" I had to ask.

"Ion' know, I was ridin' out wit my nigga and he said some bout stoppin' through here to get some food and talk to his sister. What you doing over here?" It was a bit ironic that he asked what I was doing here and he wasn't aware that this was my parents home.

"This is my parent's house Gionni, this is actually my family barbecue." I chuckled and a crease made its way into his forehead as he looked around the area.

"Oh word? Damn, I would've never guessed it. Small world I guess," he said and joined in on my laughing as he continued to survey his surroundings. I nodded my head with a smile and just say there, that was until I noticed him staring at him. It only made me blush a bit more out here in this hot sun. I was going to be a baked potato in a minute cooking out in this heat.

"You look good tho, wit ya lil dashiki and shit." He said sarcastically as his eyes roamed my body. I gently pushed at his shoulder and rolled my eyes as I sly way thanked him for the compliment. I was about to speak until Kamaul came running over to where G and I sat, giving him a suspicious eye in the mean time. I sighed as I waited to hear what he had to say. I just know the questions were coming, sooner or later.

"Aye Kam, Raegan looking for you." He told me as he stood up next to my chair with his eyes trained on G who sat next to me. "Who this nigga?" He asked and I sighed before giving KJ a look to calm down. A small frown had come on his face, but that was the least bit of G's concern honestly. I stood up from my chair and motioned over to Gionni. I could at least introduce my brother. I didn't need him asking questions.

"KJ, stop. Uh, G, this is my little brother KJ, KJ this is my friend G." I introduced the two of them. G stood up from his seat and the two of them stood toe to toe, sizing each other up for some apparent reason. G was a couple inches taller than KJ, but he still didn't get the slightest bit intimidated by it either.

"Oh damn, you and Lamar work together right? The name sound mad familiar. Shit, if you a friend of L and my sister, you cool wit me." KJ said as him and G shook hands and did the little hug then that they do in these days. I sighed at how calm this was going and wiped the invisible sweat from my face. Gionni spoke back and things ended there. It wasn't much for them to talk about, but if they were cool then that was a good step in my favor, for future references. I didn't know where this could go.

"Look, I gotta get back to whooping these niggas ass," KJ said and I smacked the back of his head the best I could with my five foot frame and some spare change versus his six foot frame. He winced and corrected his words before leaving and going back to play ball with some of my little cousins and his friends. "I mean butt. Aye G, you put down a stack and you can play wit the big boys. Lamar got nexts." He said before running off to the court. I sighed and rubbed my temple before I turned back around to face G. That didn't last even a moment though before my name was being called.

"Mommy, mommy, mommy!" Raegan yelled as she ran over to where I was standing. I took a deep breath before I turned to her this time, putting G on hold yet again. I knew he understood, but it was just the matter of it at hand. I put on a smile and bent down so that I was eye level with Raegan as she spoke, with a mouth full of nothing but blue die from the popsicle she had.

"Yes baby?"

"Come push me on the swings mommy!" She said in a excited tone as she grabbed onto my hand and gently started to pull me towards the playground set my dad had built for her in the middle of this summer. Raegan loved it too, every time we were over here she wanted somebody to push her on the swing set her papa had made.

"I'm coming baby, give me a minute." I told her, but she wouldn't wait. She continued to tug at my arm to get me to follow her and I had no choice. I turned to G with a small smile and shrugged my shoulders a bit as I held her hand up in mine, giving him the message and then spoke on it anyway.

"As you see, duties calls and I can't say no." I told him and he chuckled before holding his hands up in the air in defense. I nodded and made my way over to the swing set and helped her on before pushing my child on the swings like she'd asked. It didn't last that long though before she was running off to go with grandpa. After she ran off, I took the opportunity to have a seat.

While sitting there, I'd noticed not only had Lamar got in the basketball game with my brother but G as well. He had stripped out of his jeans and shirt and now he was only in basketball shorts in sneakers. I licked my lips and crossed my legs over one another as I sat and watched the boys play ball. I had to admit, G was the only one I was watching and he had skills. I knew a little about basketball from my dad and KJ and he was definitely a beast with the ball.

"It's not good to stare Kam," LaLa said in amusement as she came up beside me and sat down again. My eyes widened as I looked over at her in surprise.

"Oh my God, you saw me?"

"Yes, it was obvious Kam. Seems like ya man is good on that court." She commented as we both watched them all play ball. Then she came back with another statement that made me smack my lips and eye her. "He still not as good as my babydaddy KJ though."

"Whatever Lala, he's still nice though." I said in G's favor and she gave me a side look.

"Yeah, ya man got skills," she chuckled and held her hands up defensively.

"I guess," I commented.

"So he's your man, huh?" LaLa questioned and it got me a little off guard. I hadn't corrected what she had said and it was just like her to take it and run with it. I sighed and shrugged my shoulders a little bit.

"No,"

"Oh really? So you wouldn't get mad if I made a pass at him then, would you?" Lauren asked and I knew she was only testing how far I'd let her go.

"Yes, I mean no, no. He's off limits, but he's not mine either." I told her and she chuckled before shaking her head at me. It was the truth, I didn't know how else I was suppose to put it to her.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. It's okay if you like him K, I want you to be happy as the way you looking at dude he seems to make you happy. Your brother seem to like him too, so that's a plus on your behalf." LaLa was right, but I didn't speak on it. I just got up and I went off to help my mom in the kitchen with the last minute stuff. All of the meat and stuff was off the grill, so it was about time for all of us to go eat.

I walked into the house and washed my hands before I began to help my mom lay everything out along the table. After everything was uncovered, my mom sent me out of the kitchen to go and get everybody to go ahead and come eat. As soon as I announced it, all of the men came rushing to the kitchen except G.

"Aye bruh, Ima go holla at my sister real quick, get me a plate, and we can be out." Lamar called to G and he nodded his head before Lamar disappeared into the house. I went over to G and stood in front of him.

"You want something to eat?"

"Nah, I'm good."

"Are you sure? It's more than enough and my mother will get offended if she doesn't feed everyone. So, I insist that you eat or at least take a plate to go." I said and he chuckled before finally nodding his head.

"Aight, well in that case hook me up wit some to go. I'll wait out hea until you come back." He said and I nodded my head before leaving him and went inside. First of all, I made sure that my baby had a plate of food and that she was eating it before I went on to fix Gionni a to go plate. I didn't know what he wanted, so I just put some of everything into the boxes and tied it up into a carry out bag, then headed back out to take it to him on the back porch.

I found him sitting along the stairs of the deck and I handed him his three to go boxes of food, filled with the different foods we all had cooked. He thanked me for his plates and we walked around to the front of the house, towards Lamar's fancy car that was parked all along our street. I shook my head as I followed G to the door and he placed the food inside before turning back around to face me, with his back pressed against the side of the low sitting car.

"Well, I guess it was nice of you to stop through, even though it was unexpected. I'll call you later, maybe." I told him as I stood there with with a slight smile still on my face as I spoke. He arched his eyebrow with that famous smirk on his face, questioning me.

"Maybe?"

"Yes, maybe." I chuckled and that look still remained on his face, which was when I gave in. "Okay, I'll call you once I get home and get Raegan all settled." I told him as I stood there right in front of him with my hands crossed over my chest.

"Aight, that's a bet. Is you gone give a nigga a hug or some shit or do I gotta take that from you too?" He asked and licked his bottom lip while looking at me. I swear I couldn't make the smile go away even if I so wanted to at this point. I turned up my nose and gave him a stank look as I looked at his bare chest.

"You're sweaty as hell," I commented.

He smacked his lips and his eyebrow creased. "Girl bring yo ass here man." He said and I sighed as I gave in and made my way into his embrace. He stood tall over me as his muscular arms wrapped around me. I took that moment to just take all of him in as my arms did the same to his body. Gionni squeezed me tight a split second and then went to let go, but I only held a bit tighter. I wasn't ready to let go and he'd gotten the hint of it. I looked up at him and the first thing that I saw was those lips. Lord knows they looked inviting to me right now, but I was afraid. Of what, I probably could never tell you that.

I wanted it bad and it wasn't hard for him to notice either because, before I could even register what was about to happen in that moment, his lips were pressed against mine. My insides were set aflame as we stood there sharing our very first kiss in over a month and a half of knowing one another. Let me tell you, it was a lot more than I'd expected it to be. In that moment I had forgotten where I was, and at this moment I did not even care.

The kiss lasted for at least a minute and then I pulled away, with a slight blush on my face as I bit my down on my bottom lip and looked up at him. He smirked down at me and wiped all of my lipstick off of his face before squeezing me tighter. There weren't any words said between the two of us until I spoke up. After that kiss, there wasn't much more to say. It was all a little bit confusing to me, but I wasn't complaining.

"What are you doing to me G?" I whispered to him as I rested my forehead on his bare chest. I really wanted an answer to that question, because I wasn't sure of it. My feelings had been all over the place and I wasn't sure of how I felt or what I even wanted out of this whole thing. I was just going to be patient and let whatever happen, happen.

"Showin' you that them other niggas lame and they ain't wassup no more Kamille. It's a new nigga in town and he feelin' you some serious ma." He said as he brought his face down closer to my ear while he spoke. I found it cute how he spoke in third person, but of course he was speaking on himself.

"Well, tell this new nigga that Kamille is feeling him too, but she's battling things inside of herself that she not sure of just yet. She doesn't know what's real and what isn't and she not trying to be hurt again. She can not afford any more problems, there is no time in her life for more of those. Just ask him can he give her just a bit more time to find her way and then it's a go from there, please." I said to him, still with my head down. That didn't last long until he lifted my chin to look up at him as he spoke this time around.

"He says he'll never hurt her the way that she has ever been hurt, a chance is all that nigga want to show her what it feel like to fuck wit a real one. He cares about her a lot, so he'll wait as long as she need him too, as long as he gets to spend time wit her along the way." I smiled at this statement and wrapped my arms a bit more tightly around his body and sighed.

"She wouldn't have it any other way," I grinned and he chuckled as his kissed my lips one more time, unlike the last one, this one was quick and simple, but it still had that same euphoric effect as the last one. I could definitely get use to this if it was the Lord's will.

"You mad corny ma," he chuckled and I couldn't help but to join in with him as he held me and rocked back and forth on his feet with me.

"So," I smirked.

"I like it tho, I'd like it even more if you lemme' take you out this Saturday,"

"Saturday .... Saturday, I think I might be busy on this Saturday." I said sarcastically as I played like I was thinking on this proposal.

"Well, now you ain't busy. Matter fact, clear ya whole schedule for the weekend." He demanded and that only made me smile in confusion.

"You asking or telling me?"

"Did you hear a question in what I said?" He retorted and I smacked my lips, but nonetheless I was still as happy as ever on the inside of my body.

"Yes sir, I'll see what I can do."

"You better do more than just see," he said and smacked my ass through the jean shorts I had on and licked his lips. I rolled my eyes and gave him a finger before pushing his hands away from my body. It had seemed to be just in time before my name was being called from up on the porch of the house.

"Kamille." I heard and then turned to find none other than LaLa standing up there with her arms crossed over her face. Even with us being feet away, I could see that smirk evident on her face. She was about to eat me up about this, I just knew it. Lamar was just coming down the stairs with his plate and a similar smirk as his sister. They were nosy as hell, so I backed up and put distance in between the two of us.

"Well, I guess Ima hit you up later on," he smirked and I nodded. I watched as the two of them got into the car and got ready to pull off. In that time, Lauren had come off the porch and ended up next to me. She nudged my shoulder and threw me that same smirk again, this time all up in my face.

"You sure that ain't ya man?" She threw at me.

"Oh shut up," I said and headed back inside of the house because she'd hit the nail head on. I didn't know what the Lord had in store for me, but with patience I knew if it was meant to be it would be.
_________________________

Hope you enjoyed!

Excuse all errors!

Sorry for the wait!

Questions ..

1. Is what Raemond said true, is Kamille always going to have Raemond around?

2. If G was to really hurt Raemond, what do you think would be Kamille's reaction?

3. Gionni and Kamille? Kamille and Gionni? What do you all think about how they are handling things. She still isn't quite ready to move on with him, but he respects that and obeys her wishes.

Xoxoxo @qveenV_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353 0 17
For A Second You Were Here Now You Over There It's Hard Not To Stare The Way You Moving Your Body Like You Never Had Love And You Had A Lot Of Dreams...
1.8M 63.6K 74
Kharisma's just an abused , neglected little girl who wants to be loved . Her mama abandoned her , leaving her to feen for herself . What happens whe...
6.7K 228 19
Passion is just another 15 y/o who wanna be successful and make it out of the hood. But little does she knows one of her daddy's worker's is secretly...
8.2K 301 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...