ThumbeJimin[A Jimin Fanfic]

By HanaQi

Chloe Summers, 18 There is nothing fair in life. However, it changes when she comes across a little guy, the... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 17

277 22 10
By HanaQi

[AUTHOR'S POV]

"Chloe...Chloe.." Jimin mutter as he held on tight, to his fairie dove. "Go there, Fairie.." Jimin urged his friend to fly towards the south.

Jimin knows that she is close. He can smell her. He can hear her voice screaming out loud amongst the thoughts of other humans.

It does not seem good.

She is in a terrible situation. Jimin knows he have to get to her quick. It is something way worse than trouble.

The white dove slowly landed on the windowsill. Bobbing its head,it cooed to Jimin.

"Thanks Fairie, now hurry go home without me," Jimin hushed towards his friend as he tried to peek into the large abandoned building. He could hear and feel Chloe in there.

"Are you sure?" The Fairie dove asked Jimin.

Jimin merely smiled and nodded as he waved goodbye to Fairie. Taking a deep breath, Jimin shut his eyes and prepared himself.

"I'm sorry Leo, but I have to do this..."

[HER POV]

I see Jin slowly ease himself out of his baggy pants. I pulled at the tight ropes around my wrist, willing them to get bruised and cut, trying to get away from him but failed.

I tensed as Jin began to lay his hands on me. They slowly roam all over me, touching me, caressing me as Jin began his deep low growl.

His fingers lingered around my waist as he tugged at the waistband of my short jeans. 

"I'm going to have it all, Chloe.." he mutter as his hands travel down to my legs, brushing my calves and slowly up my inner thigh.

"You have such beautiful legs," he murmured. Placing his hands on my knees, he pulled my legs apart before he continued, "I bet you're hot in your-"

The large metallic door came crashing down in a second. Startled by the sudden intruder, Jin quickly got up and buckled his jeans.

"Who the fuck is that?!" Jin cussed out, angry that Rick and Deek failed to safeguard their hiding spot and disturbing his sweet time.

A large shadow sweeps across the room and gave Jin a punch, landing in his abdomen.

Jin doubled over in pain as he spat out blood. "Show yourself, you wimp!" 

"Your friends, they are knocked out..." I hear the man's voice resonate throughout the room.

"I said show yourself..." Jin spat, extremely enraged. He quickly grabbed a piece of wood from the corner of the lot to be used as a weapon.

I noticed beads of sweat forming on Jin's forehead. Cold sweat?

"If you're afraid, alright, just continue staying in the dark!" Jin shouted into the dark as he swing the wood in all directions around him.

Jin's scream was drowned as the large dark figure emerge immediately in the speed of light and grabbed Jin by his throat before slamming him repeatedly against the brick wall.

Jin coughed out loud as all the air is knocked out of him.

Pinning Jin by the wall, Jin struggled helplessly, unable to get away from the strong grip of this stranger.

Gasping for air, Jin clawed at the stranger's hand, begging for mercy. In between coughing fits, Jin managed, to utter a few words, " Who...who are you.."

"Let's just say I'm your worst nightmare.." the stranger snarled at Jin with strong, intimidating glare in his eyes.

I had to blink a couple of times to see who is my life saviour. The stranger with brown hair stood tall, although slightly shorter than Jin.

He is so strong, being able to hold Jin high up against the wall. Slowly, his face turned towards my direction and I gasped, shocked by the identity of the stranger.

The stranger is no other than, Jimin.

"Ji..Jimin?" I breathed.

Jimin smiled at me a little before he send death glares at Jin, " If you ever come after Chloe again, I will END.YOUR.LIFE,"

Jin nodded frantically as he continued clawing away at Jimin's hands.

"Such scumbags like you shouldn't even be allowed to live," Jimin said, irritated.

Tears are forming in Jin's eyes as he thought his end is near. He shook his head and pleaded Jimin to spare him.

Jimin sighed as he threw Jin away like trash onto the dirty cement floor.

Jin scrambled up as he coughed and wheezed to get lungfuls of air. Hugging his coat close to him, he ran out of the abandoned building without even sparing a glance back.

Jimin rushed to my side immediately as he knelt down and undid the knots of the ropes. "Are you ok? Did he hurt you anywhere?" he asked, extremely concerned.

I tried to speak but I couldn't find my voice. A lump formed in my throat and I've lost all the energy to talk or even think.

"I'm so sorry I'm late.." Jimin hushed as he hugged me close to him, his hands cradling my head  against his chest.

Without even realising it, tears poured down from my eyes and I sobbed in his arms. Jimin remained quiet as he patted me on my back, still enveloping me in his arms.

***

"Don't cry anymore, ok Chloe?" Jimin said as he flashes his smile at me.

I nodded and managed a tiny smile. I try to stand up but my legs went jelly, unable to support my own weight.

Jimin immediately rushed and help me get on my feet. Draping my arm over his shoulders, Jimin hugged me close to him by holding onto my waist.

It feels so comforting just seeing him. Just Jimin, being there made me feel protected and at ease. I relaxed in his arms and I just hugged him.

I wanted to bury myself in his embrace and Jimin just welcome me with his warm hug.

I never realise how much I actually wanted to be in his arms. Taking in a deep breath, I'm calmed by his scent. Jimin just kept rubbing my back to soothe me. He never knew how just by being close to him, it made me feel so calm.

Just feeling Jimin like this. Being my size. Me, being in his arms instead of the other way around is so dream-like. Am I even dreaming?

"Shall we go home?" Jimin whispered in my ears whilst still rubbing my back.

No, it isn't a dream.

I nodded in his embrace. I could feel him smiling as well as he tightened his arms around me.

"I just want to get away from here..."  I shudder at the thought of what nearly happened.

"It's ok, you have me now.." Jimin whispered to me, calmly.

"Thank you..." I mutter.

"I just did what I have to do..."

  :: posted on 28 March 2016 ::    

====================================================================================

A/N :

Question? Who've seen this coming?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 119 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
150 15 7
Yoongi: "Coffee with Suga": You are the only dessert he wants, and what he wants he gets. Jimin: "Lace, Rings and Jimin": He's wanted you for a long...
49.9K 2K 50
#8 freelgbt (051918) #20 freelgbt He laughed as he buried his face in my chest . I was spellbound by the sight in front of me . I wrapped my arms ar...
150 34 13
From a normal boring life as a high school student, suddenly to being in this fairy tale with a guy you thought you would never meet; Min Yoongi. His...