It Started With The Meet N Gr...

By Tmartin20

Imagine meeting the band of your dreams. What would you do? Follow Taylor and Raven on their journey into th... More

It Started With The Meet N Greet ( A Mindless Behavior Story)
Preparations
Meeting MB
More than Tacos
A Proposal Part 1
A Proposal Part 2
Pajamas on the Plane
Dame It's DIggy!
On the Boardwalk
Mushroom Sex?
Live in the Momment!
You Mad Bro?
Character Ages (NOT apart of the book)
A King's PARISdise
Lemurs,Tacos and True Feelings
Two girls, Two Lemurs and A Prince
It's Popping Off!
I'll Be There
Used to Be
Ice Cream And Forgiveness....Maybe
Gentle Reunions, Rough Meetings
One in a Million
If it's Blue, It's Postive
Emergency!
A Hero's Rescue Part 1
A Hero's Resuce Part 2
Twerking after the Trial
Twerking and Drama for Your Baby Mama
YOU are the Father!!
Teddy Bears and Bacon Part 1
Teddy Bears and Bacon Part 2
A Twisted Dinner Part 1
A Twisted Dinner Part 2
A Twisted Dinner Part 3
I'm Gone
A Month and a Week
No More Negativity
The Delivery Part 1
The Delivery Part 2
The Truth Part 1 of The Two Part Finale
ATTENTION & THANKS
The Truth Part 2 of The Two Part Finale

A Hero's Rescue Part 3

9.8K 311 37
By Tmartin20

I sat there with my eyes closed and waited for him to shoot me. Suddenly I heard something break and someone fall to the floor with a grunt. I opened my eyes to see Diggy unconscious on the floor covered in glass shards. I looked up and saw Prod standing over him. He hit Diggy with the lamp…………. He saved my life.

Taylor: Prod?!  But how?

Prod: I followed you, when you ran out of the hospital.

I ran up to Prod and kissed him. It started to get heated when I noticed that Diggy was starting to regain consciousness. He tried to reach for the gun but Pod kicked him in the balls and grabbed it before he did.

Prod: Call the police.

I called the police and five minutes later, they arrived and took Diggy.

~ Later that Week @ The Conjunction House~

** Everyone is sitting in the living area**

Kaylah is home from the hospital, she is sitting on Ray’s lap. Taylor is asleep on Prod’s shoulder.

Ray: This has been the craziest summer I have ever had.

Roc: It is, I can’t believe Diggy though. We have known him from the beginning and everything.

Paris: I guess you can’t be too careful around people.

Prince: I am still confused on Taylor's past with him.

Everyone looks at her as she peacefully sleeps on Prod.

Raven: We met him back stage at a concert and they started to see each other. But he started to get crazy protective and one day he broke into her house because he thought she was cheating on him. He assaulted her but before he could really hurt her, her uncle came home and caught him. It turned out he was on drugs. Drug and assault charges were pressed but he just had a month of probation.

Roc: That’s all he got?

Raven: Yep.

Kaylah: Well hopefully tomorrow at his trial, his rape charges will get him something.

 FYI: I LOVE DIGGY!!!!! TEAMJETSETTER!!! HE IS ALSO MY 6TH BABY DADDY!!!!!    

WHAT WILL HAPPEN AT DIGGY"S TRIAL???????????????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 1.7K 30
Use to be 'True Love Don't Come Easy' (UPDATED AND POLISHED OVER!) This is a love story between you and the boys of Mindless Behavior. Who will be yo...
28.1K 1.1K 86
Princeton, Prodigy, Roc Royal and Ray Ray are in a boy band called Mindless Behavior. What happens when Princeton meets a girl? Her name is Bella. Sh...
1.8K 23 37
How's life for the girls who met the "loves" of their life at one mindless behavior concert. Read my first story Trust and Believe so you know what's...
149K 2K 34
Ali, normal teenager, 15 year old girl is a very talented pianist and is an only child. Her mother died at the age of two. It's just her and her Dad...