Hidden Truth

Por cokeandsuicide

"You ugly black bitch, fuck out of my face." I took off my earrings and put my hair in a ponytail. "Would yo... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1✨
Chapter 2✨
Chapter 3✨
Chapter 4✨
Chapter 5✨
Chapter 6✨
QUICK QUESTIONS✨
Chapter 7✨
Chapter 8 ✨ (part 1)
Chapter 8 part 2✨ (sneak peek)
Chapter 8✨ (Part 2)
Chapter 9✨
Chapter 10✨
Chapter 11✨
Chapter 13 ✨
Chapter 14✨(Sneak peek)
Chapter 14✨
Chapter 15✨
Chapter 16✨
Chapter 17✨(Lucas POV)
Chapter 18✨(Naomi POV)
Warning✨
Chapter 19✨(part 1)
Chapter 19✨ part 2
QUICK QUESTIONS✨
Chapter 20✨
Chapter 21✨
Chapter 22
Chapter 23✨
Author's Note

Chapter 12✨

976 45 79
Por cokeandsuicide

Naomi POV
I'm going to have to face this problem head on I already know the truth so it's time to cut the games.

I stopped in my tracks turned around and bent down in front of these two men at this point we were at eye level.

Honestly I'm scared as hell because at any second I could lose my life but I can't live in constant fear anymore.

I'm a woman a BLACK woman at that and we can conquer everything and anything.

"Trust me I know what y'all know. If you did your research properly you would've comprehended the fact that I don't fuck with my money. Talking about some "that's her" get y'all wanna be down asses out of here you want to meet me its outside of the work place. Go tell your little boss man that."

"That's a lot of mouth for a small lady, he said you were snappy but damn I didn't imagine like this." the hispanic one said.

"I don't give two shits about what you have to say about me all I know if y'all better get out of here because shit could go sour real quick."

"We aren't hear to start trouble, we are here to deliver a message from the boss man." the mixed one said.

"Here baby girl you can have this letter and gift for safe keeping, you have a nice day Naomi."

I snatched the letter and gift from his hand. I put the stuff in my purse I need to go see my Dad and Ron tomorrow because I have a feeling things are going to start getting serious quickly.

They both walk out with smirks on their faces, fucking assholes.

I snap out of my trance and walk towards Jacob.

This nigga is annoying as hell too he just causes me unnecessary stress.

"Ole boy  do you want me to just freshen up your curls or what?"

"When will this Ole boy shit stop?"Jacob asked.

"I'm sorry did I ask that or did I ask about your hair?"

"You do whatever you want Naomi."

If I'm not mistaken it's as if he's looking at me lovingly this is too weird.

"Can you guys stop talking it's annoying me." Priscilla said.

I'm really tired of this bitch putting her two cents in.

"I'm tired of you breathing and I wouldn't mind if you died but you're still here, some things we just have to deal with."

Jacob started laughing and I joined in with him but Priscilla gave a dirty look so he pretended to start coughing.

"Whatever I'm going to go outside to  smoke." Priscilla said.

"Black girls of your color are always ghetto so your answer doesn't surprise me." Priscilla said.

She turned around and started walking away but I just had to say one last thing to her.

"Priscilla I hope you know your little skin color shenanigans are getting old. Whether you like it or not sweetie you're black. We both came out of a black woman's vagina and sucked on black nipples for nourishment. Just because you're lighter than me doesn't make you any better,the criminal justice looks at us the same way and so does the white man. You're not any different."

She looks at me almost in amazement but she quickly goes back to her bitch face and walks out the door.

"You're still into that civil rights shit?" Jacob asked.

I pull his hair back in the sink and begin putting shampoo in his hair while massaging his scalp.

"It isn't shit Jacob it's important that black people are aware of the world we live in."

"Yeah I get it...so h-how've you been?"

"You know what I find funny you can threaten me and then two weeks later try to be cool that's not how it works."

"I have good reasons c'mon."

"I'm just going to ignore you while I do this hair."

"How are you and Lucas?"

I didn't answer him it's none of his business I mean we're going good but that's none of Jacob's concern.

"I hope he's doing fine considering the circumstances he's in."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing! Don't look into everything I say to deep."

I don't even respond to him I just continue doing my job. The only reason why I'm not bothering Lucas about him and Nick's conversation is because I'm keeping a secret too.  Seems as if everyone and their Mother knows what's wrong with MY niggaa as bad as it sounds I feel less guilty because we are both hiding something from each other.

.

I'm still contemplating on telling him, if I tell him I'm going to stay far away from him and God knows he won't let that happen so I'm in a tough spot. I think I'm going to tell him tomorrow or something man keeping this is eating me alive.

As I'm doing Jacob's hair I can't help but reminisce about the past and what we've been through together. He told me something and it'll always stick in my mind

"Look at us. We love each other this much because we're both equally fucked up. We're both not right in the head and I doubt there's anyone else out there for either one of us."

I still think about that, I think that's why I'm partially scared of losing Lucas so much. I found someone that potentially could be "the one" and I don't want to mess things up. I can admit I'm emotionally unstable and I'm just scared one day Lucas will get tired of my constant running and stay away for good.

It's selfish of me to do that and I love him too much to keep him in harms way.

I begin rinsing Jacob's hair and  I continue with his usual routine, I did date him for sometime I know how he liked his hair.

I finish his hair, he pays me and we part our separate ways. The next customer comes sits in my stool and i begin doing their hair.

For once I can say I feel at peace.

Lucas POV
I arrived  at the hospital about thirty minutes ago and I'm just relaxing with Nick, Rashad, and Ronnie. Rashad's doing better now and Nick looks better too.

I let Ronnie know what's up with me the same time I let Nick know. He's one of the bros too and we don't snitch on each other so I trust him to the fullest extent.

Apparently he had some shit to tell us today, this nigga seemed on edge.

"Anyway Ronnie what did you want to tell us?" Nick asked.

"Babe let him relax for a second geez." Rashad said.

"Yes Daddy."

Nick gave him a quick peck and we all turn our attention to Ronnie.

"This ain't easy to tell y'all but basically I'm in the game..." Ronnie said.

"Bruh is that what you had to tell us? No one is judging you for that man, we all have to make a hustle somehow." I said.

"No Lucas I run the game with Naomi's Father... We fucked up I can get into those details later but we're in some deep shit and Naomi's in danger. I told her but she hasn't texted me or anything letting me know she's okay. Lucas I love that girl as if she's my little sister. Matter of fact she is my sister and I don't want anything to happen to her or any of you guys. I know you confided in me about you having Lupus and I just want to confide in you. Please let her move in with you and stay the fuck away from that house."

I wanted to slap the hell out of this nigga, especially Naomi's Dad. Your actions always affect some people one way or the other so I don't know what they were even thinking but now isn't the time to get mad. I have to protect my family Aunt T, Jaylin, Jordan, Naomi, my baby Denton shit all of us. I don't even know how I'm going to be able to do this with my condition but I have to learn how to balance these things.

I can't believe Naomi tell me this shit, actually I can because she's always trying to take care of things herself.

"I'm pissed moe fucking Naomi didn't say shit about this."

"I mean you didn't say shit about your Lupus so as far as I'm concerned you're even." Nick said.

"Nick that's not what-"

"NO you are ready to jump on Naomi when you're doing the same shit I'm sure she was just trying to protect all of us. She isn't a selfish person she wanted to make sure we were all good. She's MY best friend I would know don't come for someone before taking a good look in the mirror."

"Nick calm down we can't get angry with each other we all have to work together." Rashad said.

"I don't know why people so quick to call you angry when you're stating facts. " Nick mumbled.

I look down at the floor and let what Nick said sink in.

"Alright well I don't want Naomi to know I know." I said.

"Why in the hell we still keeping secrets when we can all work together?" Ronnie asked.

"Negro one Naomi will REALLY not fuck with you for telling me, two if we confess to this I'll have to tell her about my Lupus which isn't even an option, and three nigga we niggas and as much as Naomi wants to act like we don't know the streets we do and we can definitely track whoever is messing with her faster than she could."

"You're right bruh, I'm sorry for keeping this from y'all."

"It's good just don't do this shit again because all this shit is stressing me out I can feel a pimple coming on bro."

"When did you start saying bro?" Rashad asked while laughing.

"When you start questioning me boy?"

"I'm just going to let this go let me gain my strength back I swear I'm going to fuck-."

"OKAY you nasty asses always being freaky damn we in a whole hospital." Ronnie said while laughing.

We all start geeking and started making plans as to how to get this group or person.

Ronnie's phone buzzed and he checked it and put his phone away, I ain't think to much of it.

It's about to be a rough couple weeks.

Ronnie POV

They'll never know what's coming for them.

Hey y'all! I'm on my way to New York and I wanted to update because I'm going to be busy this whole weekend.

I'm in love with Drake and definitely had to use Used To as the song it pumps my head and I definitely wanted to make you guys excited.

I hope you guys enjoy the chapter! I'm going to work on writing more because this book is going to be pretty lengthy at least 40 chapters and I don't want to keep you guys waiting all the time.

QOTD: Who do you think Ronnie is texting?

I hope you guys enjoy the chapter!

VOTE & COMMENT

Bye lovelies 💖🤘🏿💖

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

767K 16.2K 36
"You are mine, you can never run away from me " he whispers in my ear..... Edited 2021
1.4K 73 10
𝐀 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲.
51.1K 2.3K 20
"That I fumbled your heart Should've let go of my past for you, damn You did everything I asked of you Traveled cross country if I asked you to But I...
26.8K 848 29
Marshall's POV. I had just gotten off the tour bus and hopping in this 7-eleven that I hoped had some Red Bull and Nacho's cause after being stuck on...