The Hunger Games Imagines

By tiredisland

These are my Hunger Game Imagines, I'll be doing Peeta, Gale and Finnick. I'm always open for requests unless... More

Introduction
Finnick Imagine for Sara
Your Favorite Holidays
AU: 21p song
Your Birthday pt. 1
Your Birthday pt 2
What he gets you for christmas
Travel Destination United States AU
Marvel Imagine for Charlotte
Valentine's Gifts

Sorry guys

1.3K 15 6
By tiredisland

Sorry for not updating recently or my updates being short and crummy. Life has been incredibly tough. You guys are welcome to send in suggestions and I'll do them but coming up with new stuff on my own is a little hard right now. Let me know what you want to see!! If you want to keep updated I have a fandom Instagram where I make Aesthetic's you're welcome to follow that if you want to and make requests via Instagram comments I'm @finnickodays same as on here.
Thanks for your support and kindness guys💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.9K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
291K 14.1K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
157K 11.3K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
173K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...