The Princess (Available in pa...

By CrystalW99

(The Royal Trilogy Book 1) Princess Evangeline has a life most woman dream about. She wears designer labels... More

Copyright
Prologue (Part 1)
Prologue (Part 2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Available in paperback and eBook
Thank you!
Thank you(again)

I'm sorry

9.3K 175 93
By CrystalW99

I have come to a decision that will anger and sadden you all. I have decided to remove all but the prologue and 5 chapters of this story. There are several reasons I am doing this, but the main reason is because I am selling it on Amazon. Because I am selling it on Amazon I'm really not allowed to leave it on here in its entirety. It has to do with copyright issues.

I will leave it on here until Monday (28th) for those of you who are currently reading it. Then I will be removing all but the prologue and 5 chapters. I am sorry for doing this, but if Amazon ever found out that I was providing it for free on here they wouldn't be too thrilled about that. I hope you all will forgive me and continue to support my writing. I enjoy sharing my work with you all and would be sad if I lost you over this. I hope you all will understand.

Crystal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 48.1K 16
THIS IS THE OLD AND DISCONTINUED VERSION OF THE BOOK. THE NEW VERSION IS UP ON MY PROFILE. (The old version is available on my Ko-fi page) - "I don't...
211K 2.3K 43
These books will make you laugh, make you cry, inspire you, do anything you want to be done for you... but that's just my opinion. Anyway this is a...
792K 20.9K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...
32.3K 2.9K 54
**ATTENTION! This is a sequel to Not the Only One. Please please don't read any further until you read it! - SPOILERS ahead! All of the characters wi...