Unexpected Game (Billdip)

By BlueCipher0

[Going under cleaning] Weirdmageddon is happening, but something is different. Has Bill really won the game... More

Weirdmageddon
Danceing and Talking to Mabel
The Deal and Aftermath of it
Pine Tree, "You can't remember?"
Burning Tree The Other Half
Dipper's Bubble
Happy Birthday Kids!
We Finally See You, Now Let's Remove Your Mask
Balance Partner?
Escape and Steal Away
Sing Me A Song to Lead Me To You
Comfort Me to Set Me Right, But Your Decision Breaks Me/Fix it/
PineTree....
Hello Everyone
Who is Dominic really?
School: [New Student]
[Surprise Visit]
Final Truth

Realization

13.2K 611 261
By BlueCipher0

+Gravity Falls: After School+

Mabel and her friends were exiting the school campus. They had decided to spend time together by hanging out around Dipper's grave. Stopping by quickly at the flower shop to get another banquet of flowers for him.

On the way there, Mabel told them about how Dominic and Bill randomly were inside the Mystery Shack, cooking them lunch and having a little quick chat with them. They wondered why the two demons would do that, but passed it off as a way to bother the Pines Family.

"Do you think that Dominic guy is at Dipper's grave again?" Gideon wondered as she asked her friends.

"I hope not. That guy is a jerk, I'd appreciate it if he stayed away from my twin's grave." Mabel said as they started walking through the forest to get to Dipper's grave faster.

Moments past by as they got closer to their destination until a little surprise stopped them.

Our little guide will appear

A twelve year old with familiar brown hair and hat ran past them, only to stop in front of them with his back facing them. The boy looking left and right.

"Is that who I think it is?" Candy questioned.

"Girl, Mabel..." Grenda said.

Mabel looked at the boy with wide eyes. "Dipper?..."

He will lead you to a clue

Twelve year old Dipper stood there in front of them. He didn't seem to realize their presence though. The boy only laughed a bit before running off. The group running after him only to be lead to the place where Dipper had been killed. Dipper stood next to a beautiful yellow and blue flower with weird patterns. The boy pointed at the flower with a smile and disappeared.

"He led us here to see a flower?" Pacifica said confused.

Mabel pulled out journal 3 which she had taken custody of keeping after Dipper died. She had the feeling she had seen this flower before. The brunette flip a few pages in the book and finally found it. "Guys I know this flower! Dipper and I found one of these before when we went on a mystery hunt. Apparently it's called a Time Back Flower. It lets people see into the past in the general area they're in. By saying a person's name you can see what they did back then."

A look into the past

"Hmm... Do you think Dipper wants us to look into the past?" Gideon thinks aloud.

Pacifica sits next to the flower. "Well lets see what happened." Leaning to the flower she said Dipper's name.

The flower opened up and changed into a acid green color. The area around them changing into that past. It was the scene of Dipper's last moments and the end of Weirdmageddon. They were closer to Bill and Dipper spot than back then because they were separated.

Young Dipper held Bill's hand in his own.

Bill looked down at the boy and kept smiling.

The group could clearly see they were both happy until that gun shot rang through the air.

Bang!

"Dipper!" Mabel screamed and ran over to the illusion image of the past.

Dipper's smile on his face dropped, he started to cough. He saw Bill's face change to shock, his form trembling. He could feel warm liquid bleeding through his clothes. Dipper felt weak and tired.

Her friends rushed over too and they stood watching Bill catch the wounded boy.

The demon caught the weak Dipper in his arms, who was losing strength and lots of blood. He looked up along with the rest of the people on the ground with him. Bill's rage welling up inside pushed towards the demon.

A struggling demon holding a human weapon gun pointed at Dipper. Smoke flowing out of the nozzle. Out of fear of what it had just done, the demon flew away through the rip to escape.

"PineTree! PineTree!" Bill yelled turning back at Dipper. He placed his glove hand above the bleeding wound over Dipper's heart. "Stay awake PineTree! Please! I can't lose you again!"

"What did he mean by again?" Grenda asked.

"Not sure." Candy shrugged.

The group continued to watch the the dying and demon talk. They never thought they'd see Bill ever act like this.

Dipper weakly smiled at Bill. "Just kiss it... A-all better." The brunet said quietly, tears falling from his eyes. He laughed a little before coughing again.

"This all my fault." Bill said.

The boy shook his head. "It's not your fault love...You didn't k-know this would happen." He cupped Bill's cheek. "Just stay with me, until I fall asleep o-okay?"

"No!" Bill desperately tried to use his powers, but he was a little too late. Dipper's time was up and he went limp in Bill's arms. "PineTree?! Wake up! Please... Don't leave me..." He cried. The demon brought back his hand from the bleeding wound. "Dipper..." Bill saw Dipper's soul and contained it from leaving him. Hiding it as a necklace around his neck.

The memory disappeared and left the group stunned. Mabel had her hand clenched into a fist. "That dream demon has my brother's soul!"

"But Mabel, we didn't see Bill wearing the necklace when we saw him again." Pacifica told her.

Now that she thought about it, Bill wasn't wearing any necklace when they saw him again. "Let's get the flower to see what Bill did when he escaped the prison." She went over to the Time Back Flower. "Bill Cipher, what he did after he escaped Gravity Falls' prison."

Once again the flower bloomed with an acid green color and the area was filled with a illusion of the past. The clearing was empty until a portal opened up and out came Bill Cipher.

"Finally out of that place." Bill says to himself and looked around and frowned. Holding the familiar necklace in his hands. He open his hand to look at it with sad eyes. "We're safe PineTree. I'll help you soon, I promise."

The blond took a deep breath and let it out. Using his powers the dream demon created a soulless body. Good thing it was clothed too, he even wrote some weird scribbles on the body's wrist. "I'm sorry I can't return you to your old body love, but this is the only way." Bill opened the bottle let the blue soul out, but he seemed to stop when he looked at the soul out of its bottle. Gritting his teeth Bill pushed the soul into the made body that looked like Dipper. Determined to bring the one he loved back.

"Yirmt yzxp dszg dzh lmxv nrmv
Xlmmvxg gl gsv hlfo zmw yirmt oruv
Xivzgv gsv Wvnlm lu Hgzih
Lmv dsl kilgvxgh zmw tfrwvh
Wvzoh drgs nbhgvirvh zmw kilyovnh
Nzb sv orev lmxv nliv zmw ulivevi" Bill recited a spell.

The body glowed blue and levitated a bit before going back down. Bill picked up the body and opened another portal.

"We'll have to go to the Mindscape for awhile. You need to restore your energy there."

After Bill went through the portal, the Time Back Flower had closed up, leaving them back in the open clearing.

"So Bill Cipher tried to bring Dipper back to life..." Pacifica says in realization. She brought her hand to her chin. "But did it work?"

"Only Cipher has that answer Pacifica." Gideon tells her crossing his arms.

"Then we'll ask him when we see him again." Mabel says to them, determined to get the answer. "If it was a success then my brother was still alive thankfully." If not... well she'd go into another depressing state.

The group made their way back to go to Dipper's grave. It wasn't long before they got there. Getting another surprise of Dominic's appearance at the grave again. He sat in front of the headstone and didn't have his top hat on his head.

Just listen

"I'm back again Dipper!" Dominic says to the grave like he's actually talking to someone.

Mabel and her friends standing at a good distance to hear what he's saying loud and clear.

"You know today at school everyone was having fun. Game day at school with lots of prizes, sounds cool right?" Dominic's usual smile wasn't on his face. "Grenda and Candy were having fun with the Make-Up game, they were awesome at it. Gideon played too, he's gotten great at ridding a skateboard." The brunet laughed a bit, "I was surprised to find Pacifica playing one of the arcade games! She even beat all the nerds and geeks too. I sure your surprised too I know it!"

His eyes softening and smiling a little bit. "Mabel's doing fine too... She put up a mean game at mini golf. Gosh Dipper I think I'm finally loosing my marbles." He came out with a heavy sigh. "Our friends are slowly moving on without you... Or should I say us?" There was a couple moments of silence before Dominic started talking again. "In our own way we're moving on from them too huh?"

The wind blew a comforting breeze around Dipper and the rest of the graveyard. Dipper hummed and conjured a couple of flowers to place on the grave. Bill magically appeared behind him with his usual grin.

"I'm back~" Bill said and jump on Dominic for a hug.

Dipper rolled his eyes in amusement, "How was work?"

"Tiring! This human made a deal with me and it was pretty dumb one too!" The blond says cuddling himself close to Dominic. "How about you dear? Anything at school?"

"Nothing much, everyone was having fun and moving on without us. I just glad their not dwelling too much into the past." Dominic replied with a smile while leaning on Bill. "Is there anything we need to do today?"

"Nope! I was thinking of taking you out on a date though. How's a moonlight dinner sound?~" Bill asked.

Dominic chuckled and kissed Bill on the lips. "Does that answer your question?"

Bill blush and grinned happily. "I love you PineTree."

"I love you too Bill. Thanks for bringing me back."

"Dominic..."

The two demon turned to face the owner of the voice. Their eyes widened when they saw her.

"Mabel! How long have you been there?"

Tears were collecting in in the corner of Mabel's eyes. She ignored Dominic's question and asked her own.

Time for your question,

"Are y-you... are you Dipper?"

What is your answer?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 1.5K 14
Dipper has always been bullied by everyone. Bullied by his sister, bullied by his parents, bullied by his classmates and bullied by the people he onc...
301K 7.7K 26
(Y/n) (m/n) (l/n), a small ten years old girl was sent to Gravity Falls by her parents for summer. She meets her cousins Mabel and Dipper and more pe...
230K 8.3K 18
Dipper had disappeared the day Weirdmageddon went global. Countries burned down, millions killed, and thousands joining the Falls Rebel Cause. All be...
310K 9.8K 21
Mable and Dipper are finally going back to Gravity Falls for the first time in 5 years . But with Dipper suffering from depression And Mabel's too de...