Bts reactions(request Open)

By _moonsia_

okz guys not good in writing story , reactions, scenery , blah blah blah ..... so don't judge...... HERE ARE... More

Author Introduction
bts seeing you first time
bts n you on ur dream date
bts cooking
bts n their kids
when you say i love you
texting ..
seeing u with teddy
bts secretes
Boner
AUTHOR NOTE
love bite
special first time..
first kiss
bikini
jealous
and its your birthday
noona
author note

bts..jealousy

6.5K 141 10
By _moonsia_

U where in party.. With bts...its was kind of date... After sometime...one of ur childhood frd ( boy)came ... N u both started to talk continues....which made bts jealous....

Jin- he will start looking at that guy from up to down ..like he was analyzing something about him.....n would start to give dead glare at him..... N would give u some kisses on ur checks showing who she belongs to ...

Rap monster- He don't even hv to do something.... Only his words are enough for others to get scared of him....coolness overloaded

Suga- when suga is jealous .. He's jealous.......no toleration....he would directly ask... " babe who is this ugly guy ..??& why are u giving him more attention"..swag

J-hope- he would be a boiled tomato ....... He won't say anything...... But would randomly back hug you...n would give dead glares......

Jimin- Seeing u getting close to the guy...he would get upset which would cause him to be rude....he would say " he dude i want to be alone with my gf .. Would u mind to live us alone.."

V- v won't hide his jealous feeling.... He would stand in between of you n your frd.... He would say " jayi all attention to me"... N will keep standing in between both of u ..until the guy live u alone...

Junkook- he would be angry .. But won't show it.... He would live u both alone...until u realize he is angry....he won't talk to u ...but once u would apologize he will forgive you ... N would tell how angry he was to see u getting along with other guy..rather then him....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 14.9K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
374K 32.5K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
84.2K 2.8K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...