I Never Thought It'd Be You {...

De xNeverSayNeverx

Katy Mantell is a 17 year old girl that happened to get dragged to a Justin Bieber concert by her best friend... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - FINAL CHAPTER

Chapter 7

2.1K 33 3
De xNeverSayNeverx

- Katy -

After I excused myself out of Chrissy's room, I ran to the bathroom and threw up, multiple times.  I don't feel good at all.  It has to be because of my mom.  She probably made my stomach get all upset.  To be honest, after she beat me, I felt nauseous and lightheaded, but I didn't tell Justin about it.  I didn't want him to worry, since he was already in enough pain seeing me bloody and bruised.  I'm currently downstairs drinking some water to get this horrible taste out of my mouth.  Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.  Absentmindedly, I went over and opened it up, but now I'm regretting that, because standing before me was my mother.

"You can't run from me, I know all your hiding spots," she snickered, her nose stained with dried blood still.  "You thought you could run to your pop star boyfriend and everything would be fine. Honey, that's not reality."

I tried to run back to the staircase, but my mom grabbed my waist.  "Justin! Chrissy!" I screamed at the top of my lungs while my mom pulled me out of the house.  Oh God, no.

- Justin -

Chrissy and I walked to the bathroom, but the door was open and no one was in it.  "Where else could she-," I started to say, but I was cut off by a loud scream.

"Justin! Chrissy!" a girl shouted, and I immediately knew who it was.  Katy.

Chrissy and I looked at each other then made a run for the staircase.  We ran down the stairs, and the front door was open.  I ran outside with Chrissy behind me and we saw Katy getting shoved into a car by her mother.

"Oh God no!" Chrissy whispered loudly.

Katy made eye contact with me and she mouthed "help me!"  Katy's mom got into the car and it started up.

"We're going to have to run, there's no other choice! My limo driver can't get here in a blink!" I shouted while I started running towards Katy's car.

"Justin, wait! I have a car!" Chrissy yelled to me.

"It'll seem suspicious if her mom sees a car following her, plus her mom knows what your car looks like!" I screamed back.  Chrissy then sighed but knew we had no other option but to run.

I ran faster than the wind with Chrissy a bit behind.  I never even knew I could run this fast.  The headlights started to get more ahead of us every second.  

"Faster!" I shouted, and Chrissy was soon beside me.  The headlights came back into good view.  We ran for about eight more minutes, then the car pulled into Katy's house's driveway.  Chrissy and I ran behind a bush.  She was breathing so heavily and my legs felt like pudding.  

"I bet we both just lost ten pounds" I said with a chuckle.

Chrissy looked at me with a "seriously?" look.  "My best friend may be getting abused again soon and you're just sitting here cracking jokes. You're a nice boyfriend," she said, the last part sarcastically, and rolled her eyes.

I sighed.  "I'm just trying to make you laugh," I said in an apologetic tone.

"Are you kidding me? Now's not the time," she said, sternly.  This is the first time I've seen Chrissy be serious.

"Sorry," I shyly said.  I guess yeah, it was wrong.  We peeked over the bush to see Katy getting pulled out of the car by her mom.

"This is the last time you run away from me, bitch," she shouted and slapped Katy's face.  I cringed whenever her mom's hand hit her face.  Anger started to fill me quickly.

- Katy -

"Mom, please don't!" I pleaded, but she didn't listen.  She started to push me inside the house, and I quickly looked around.  Neither Justin nor Chrissy were anywhere in sight.  I blinked back my tears as my mom pushed me into the house.

"So you didn't enjoy it enough earlier, huh?" my mom said while dragging me upstairs.

Why does this have to happen to me? I kept thinking in my head.

My mom pushed me down onto the ground when we got onto my room.  I crowded into the corner and the unthinkable happened next.  She started literally destroying my room.  She smashed and ripped up all my pictures I had around, including the only one I had of my dad and my favorite one of Chrissy and I.  All the various posters I had on my wall were torn.

"Give me your cell phone," she sternly said to me.  I did as she requested and pulled my cell phone out of my pocket so there wouldn't be any unnecessary trouble.  I handed it to her and she threw it out the window.  She threw my laptop as well.  Well, this sucks.  Completely.  This is so strange, even for my drunk mother.

I watched as everything I spent loads of time designing got torn; all my electronics getting thrown; little trinkets and such being tossed around the room and thrown at my wall; my room just completely falling apart.

"Mom, stop!" I screamed through my tears, but she wouldn't listen, of course.

She picked up my big full length mirror and threw it out the window.  I heard the glass shatter once it fell to the ground.  Everything was out of all my drawers, scattered on the floor.  The room didn't even look like mine anymore.  When I thought it couldn't get any worse, it did.  My mom found my savings box that I have in the back of my closet.  It has over $8,000 dollars in it.  I've been saving all that money for college ever since I was seven.  Instead of buying cool things with my birthday and Christmas money from relatives like most people do, I put 98% of it in my savings box.  Instead of using money I earned from various jobs ever since I was sixteen to pay for useful things, I put it in the savings box.  I never told my mom about it because I wanted to surprise her someday.  I'd say "Hey mom, I have a lot of money saved up towards college! Look!" and she'd be happy.

"What the hell is this?!" she shouted, seeing all the cash in the box.

"I-it's money I-I've been saving up for c-college since I was s-seven," I stuttered, fearful of what she would do to it.

"Why did I never hear about this?!" she screamed and threw the box at me, the money flying everywhere.  At least she didn't take it for herself or throw it out the window or something.

She walked over to me and kicked my stomach, hard.  "You disgust me. You are a piece of garbage!" she snapped and walked out of my room like nothing happened.  I stayed in the corner, shaking and crying.

- Justin -

"It's not easy to pick locks, Chrissy!" I shouted for the fiftieth time.  I've been trying to open Katy's locked front door for twenty minutes now.

"Hurry up, Justin! She could be dead!" Chrissy shrieked.  This same thing has been happening the whole time.  Chrissy yells at me to hurry up, and I tell her locks aren't easy to pick, which they aren't.

"You're her best friend, shouldn't you have a key to her house or something?" I asked her.

"I left it at my house..." she quietly replied.

"Nice one," I sarcastically mumbled.

I fiddled around with the lock a little more then I finally heard a click.  Chrissy and I exchanged glances.  I pressed my finger up against my lip telling her to shush.  I quietly opened the door, and Katy's mom came into view.  She was in the living room, downing a bottle of beer.  No Katy in sight.  Chrissy silently wept.  I knew she had the worst possible thoughts on her mind.  It was hard for me to think any more positively.  We tip-toe walked into the kitchen, but Katy's mom soon saw us.

"Oh lookie here, it's the boyfriend and the best friend here to save the bitch," her mom said, her words slurred.  She started walking towards us.

"Run!" I shouted and pulled Chrissy upstairs.  We ran into Katy's room, quickly shut the door, and locked it.  Chrissy and I turned around and gasped.  All of Katy's belongings were either torn, broken, or shattered.  Everything was laying on the floor in a big mess.  Katy was in a corner, shivering, shaking, and crying with a bunch of money beside her.

I ran over to Katy and sat down next to her.  "Katy, Katy, Katy" I repeated and took her into my arms.  Chrissy was looking all around the room, gasping every second.  Katy looked up at me and tried to smile, but she quickly broke into tears.  My heart broke for her.  This is just terrible and oh so uncalled for.  I didn't know what else I could do, so I decided to sing to her.

"Baby, everything that I have is yours, you will never go cold or hungry. I'll be there when you're insecure, let you know that you're always lovely. Girl, 'cause you are, the only thing that I got right now. One day, when the sky is falling, I'll be standing right next to you. Right next to you. Nothing will ever come between us, 'cause I'll be standing right next to you, right next to you."

When I finished, she smiled.  The smile met her eyes this time.  "Thank you so much, Justin" she whispered and hugged me.

"You've got that smile, that only Heaven can make. I pray to God, everyday, that you keep that smile," I sang to her again.  She blushed and hugged me tighter.

"Okay, you two, stop the love fest," Chrissy teased.  She came over and sat down beside Katy and myself.  "You're alright, Bieber," she said as if approving me and Katy's relationship.

Suddenly, there was loud pounding on Katy's door.  "You all c-can't hide forever!" Katy's mom shouted.

"Please don't let her touch me," Katy fearfully said and buried her head into my chest.  Katy also put an arm around Chrissy, who was hugging her now.

"We won't," Chrissy and I both said at the same time.

The pounding increased.  "Just w-wait until I get my h-h-hands on you!" she screamed.

"We have to get out of here" I whispered.  I got up and looked out the window.  On the ground below was a smashed and broken cell phone and laptop with lots of glass.  The glass was from that big mirror Katy has, er, had.

"We can't jump out of the window since your mother decided to throw some things out there," I said with a sigh.  

I looked over at Chrissy and Katy and they both were hugging each other.  I felt happy to see Katy with Chrissy, but then I got worried again once Katy's mom pounded on the door again, louder than before.  I started to notice the door hinges slowly breaking.  I ran by the girls and sat on the floor beside them.  I put my arms around them, for protection.  You could describe our positions as a group hug, except we weren't happy.  I heard a crack and the top door hindge broke.  Katy screamed and my grip tightened a little.

"I'm c-coming!" her mom singsonged.  She's in a good mood for breaking a door down.  I don't know what to think.  Am I going to die soon?  Or are one of the girls going to die?  Ha, there's no way that's happening.  I hardly even know these people yet I'd give my life for them.  Strange, isn't it?  But I don't care.

I looked around and I once again saw all this money around us.  "Hey Katy, whose money is this? What's it for?" I asked, blocking out Katy's mother's pounding.  I picked up a $20 bill.

"It's college money. I've been saving it ever since I was seven. Over $8,000," she replied and snatched the bill away from me.  "You have enough money," she added with a laugh.

"Aw no extra twenty for me?" I teased.

"Go make another movie, I'm sure you can get an extra twenty off of that," she teased right back.  We both laughed and Chrissy joined in too.

Then, when we all actually felt good laughing together, the bottom door hinge broke.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Sorry for the frequent POV changes.  Enjoooy! :)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

44.4K 1.3K 24
Ariana is 19 years old. She gets bullied. No one likes her. She hates everything about herself. Justin Bieber is the main person who bullies her. One...
223 10 15
A fanfiction with Shawn Mendes and I :P I can't summarize without giving away what happens so please just read and I hope you enjoy the story :) [Rat...
586K 20.6K 41
Dana Mendes is an 18 year old student at the California College for Music where she majors in vocal music. She swore she'd be the best singer in her...
113K 2.9K 31
Be Mine Sequel. New city. New home. New environment. New friends. New enemies. Two years later. But is their love still the same? Is their relation...