The Next Season

By kay192

Sequel to Lacrosse has hot boys!! Follow Kara and her overprotective brothers in another year of sports, dram... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1, A New Year
Chapter 2 Some News
chapter 3, New Faces
Chapter 4, Some Boys Suck
Chapter 5, Best Friends Forever
Chapter 6, The Thought of Him
Chapter 7, Not A Good Week
Chapter 8, Wednesday
Chapter 9, Tryouts
Chapter 10, Annoyance
Chapter 11, Wolverine Vs The Hulk
Chapter 12, They Make It Worth It
Chapter 13, Your Invited
Chapter 14, Makes My Heart Want To Stop
Chapter 15, Aftermath
chapter 16, Family Night
Chapter 17, DodgeBall
Chapter 18, Truth
Chapter 19, Friday Night Game (Part 1)
Chapter 20, Friday Night Game (Part 2)
Chapter 21, Forgiveness
Chapter 22, Football Vs. Lacrosse
Chapter 23, Saturday
Chapter 25, Who Knew?
Chapter 26, It's A Date
Chapter 27, Game and Party
Chapter 28, Nightmare Bond
chapter 29, Snipe Hunting
Chapter 30, My Answer is...
Chapter 31, Just Try
Chapter 32, Sadie Hawkins Dance
Chapter 33, Closing in
Chapter 34, Uh?
Chapter 35, Boys Don't Cry
Chapter 36, The End
Chapter 37, English Paper
Chapter 38, Summer Party Under The Stars
Chapter 39, It's Hot
Chapter 40, Girls Day
Chapter 41, Looking Out
Chapter 42, Short or long
Chapter 43, I Feel Bad For Guys
Chapter 44, The Wedding
Chapter 45, Honey Moon (Part 1)
Chapter 46, Honeymoon (Part 2)
Authors Note
Chapter 48, Movie Time
Chapter 49, I Hate Her
chapter 50, Breaking Worlds
Chapter 51, It's Been A Long Time
Chapter 52, Hulk smash
Chapter 53, saved
chapter 54, A Horrible Epilogue

Chapter 24, Game #2

1.1K 22 2
By kay192

Monday Morning

"Good morning." I cheerfully say to my family.

Colton and Landon sat at the dinning table eating cereal and toast. While, Asher sat at the kitchen island with eggs and bacon.

"Why are you in such a cheery mood?" Landon asks.

"I don't know just am." I say to him with a smile.

"You should be happy that the football guys have to be our slaves for the rest of the year." Colton says putting a bit of cocoa puffs into his mouth.

"Ahh, enjoy it but don't be rude." Landon says.

"I know bro, but tell that to the rest of the guys." I say to him while I steal his slice of toast.

"Tell who?" Sage says walking in and taking a seat next to Asher.

"The whole school that you have to obey us." Colton laughed. Landon and Asher just shook their heads in disappointment. 

"Whatever." Sage mutters. 

"You guys should head to school, before you're late." Landon says to all of us.

We all stood up and grabbed our backpacks, then straight to our cars for school.

"See you at school Sage," I tell him, before he drives off. 

I ride with colton in his black mazda, chatting away about what will today be like with the football guys following our rules. 

"I'm gonna make it so that Tristan has to wear a chicken costume tomorrow." Colton laughs.

 Soon enough Colton and I make it to school with ten minutes before class starts. I pull out my phone and send a text to sage saying, Hey meet me at my locker 343B before lunch. I think I want to have him have a small morning to himself before everything goes down, unlike his friends. Some of the lacrosse guys already have their guys dressed in dresses, wearing make up or just ridiculous outfits, or just doing random stuff. Like colton, he's making his guy carry his books and everyone elses, and to always announce Colton to everybody. Oh well, poor guy. 

The first two class periods roll by quickly for lunch to start. I walk to my locker to find Sage there waiting for me and Lilly? 

"Hey Lil, what's up?" I ask opening my locker.

"Not much. Is Sage your servant for the year?" She asks back. 

"Yep he is." I say with a small smile so Sage can't see it. But right now I think he doesn't care. 

I close my locker and turn to face them both. Lilly just has a smile on her face and Sage looks pissed. 

"Ready guys?" I ask them and they nod their heads into response. 

We walk into the cafeteria and sit down with the lacrosse guys and their new "servants". I take a seat down next to Lilly with sage sitting between me and Noah. 

"I'm so glad we won Saturday!!" Noah exclaims. 

"Me too, it's been just hilarious." Mike says.

"Haha yeah guys." Colton laughs with. 

"Kara are you enjoying it? Doesn't seem like you had him do anything." Noah turns and says to me. 

"Well, I'm just waiting. Letting him have a nice relaxing day before it happens." I tell the guys. I look over at Sage to see his lips upright for a few seconds but then its gone. Did he just smile at what I said? Did he smile?!! Ugh! 

"Girl! Your just like John here. He hasn't done anything either!" Noah shouts at both of us. I just roll my eyes out of annoyance at him. 

"Like there is much to do today. We have a game today." John states back to everybody. 

"He's right, we need to focus instead of messing with these guys right now." Ryan says. 

"Fine, but I'm having my dude, clean my gear!" Noah mutters to all of us. We look at his guy, Oliver, just to see his face go pale then turn green. Poor guy. 

RIIIIIINNNNNGGG!! The bell goes off.

"See you guys after school." I say, "Come on Sage." I tell my brother. 

"The only thing I'm going to have you do today is my homework, during the game. And maybe give me a ride home." I tell him, but he just nods his head. 

"Alright see you after school." I tell him and then walk off to french class. 

____________________________________________________

"Let's go guys, Let's show them who we are!" Coach yelled out.

"Yeah!!!!" JV team shouts.

Lilly, Nick, and Liam head off to the left side of the field to be our team's defenders with our goalie, Reese. Carter, Easton, and Ryan get set up on the other side of the field. Lastly having Kyler, Riley, and I set up in the middle of the field.

TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!

The refs blow the whistle and we all take off going. Riley gets ahold of the ball and runs off towards the other team goal. Though the ball is knocked out of his hands and into the other teams, number 2, stick. He craddles the ball with him, avoiding and being hit by Kyler. Number 2 passes the ball off to his teammate number 19. He catches the ball and shoots, landing in our goal.

We set up again in our spots waiting for the whistle. Once blown, Riley passes the ball to me, then I run up to the other teams goal, passing it off to Carter. He catches the ball, Carter runs around behind the goal and then soon passes it off to Easton near the goal. He catches it and then turns around, shooting the ball into the goal. Score!

We setup in our positions ready to go when the whistle blows. The sound of a tweet echos through the air and we all set off towards the ball. I pick it up and run off towards the other teams goal. the closer I got the harder it was to get closer so I passes it off to Ryan. he catches it, then runs to his left side towards Shawn and passes it off. He catches it and shoots it when he has an opening. The goalie stops it quickly and then throws it to his teammate. Number 13 catches it and takes off down the field.

Aiden, Noah, and I follow him to our goal, while our defenders get in place. Number thirteen throws the ball to his teammate number 5, he catches and shoots. Making a goal. Dang it! Again we line up, but the other team has ahold of the ball. Number 13 passes it off to number 4, who passes it to number 17 who shoots and scores it. Dang it again. Now the score is 1-3, with the other team in the lead. 

Noah gets the ball and passes it off to Mike who shoots, but number 22 hits him down, making the ball fumble and the goalie scoops it up. Goalie tosses it off to number 13, who then takes down the field. Luckily for us, Colton runs up and knocks him down. Making the ball roll around till John picks it up and throws it to me. I catch it and run off as fast as I can towards their goal. I pass the ball off to shawn, but he has no where to throw it to but me. I receive the ball again and then charge in the middle. I bring my stick up and then down fast towards the goal. Score! I scored! oh yeah!!

Number 13 had the ball again, and this time it looked like he was still on fire. I hustle up and hit him with my stick in his ribs, but it doesn't seem like it's working at all. Reese comes up and knocks number 13 down, picks up the ball and tosses it to Aiden who runs off with it. Noah and I move into our positions on the other side of the field. Aiden tosses the ball off to Ryan who passes it off to Noah who then shoots!! Score!

With fifteen seconds left on the board and number 2 has the ball this time, we all worked just a bit harder to hold them. John holds his guy off with the ball and then hits the ball out of his stick. John scoops it up and throws it off to me. I craddle it in my stick and run off down the field passing it off to Mike. He catches it and passes it off Noah. Noah sees he only has eight seconds left, so he charges in, but number 13 knocks him down. The ball rolls on the turf ground, till Ryan picks it up and tosses it in behind him. The goalie moves his stick in front, but we look to see the ball NOT in his stick, but in the goal! We scored!!

The final score ends with us winning 4-3. The crowd goes nuts and so does the rest of the team. WE all run in and do a dog pile on each other cheering. 

"Whoo!!" We all cheer.

"We won!!" I cheer out. 

After the game, I met up with Dakoda near my gear. 

"Congrats Kara!" Koda says giving me a hug.

"Thanks, that was such an amazing game!" I shout back. 

"I know, I was on edge the whole game." He laughs. 

"It was! Oh my god. I'm still shaking!" I say to him. 

"Calm down." He places a hand on my shoulder. 

"Thanks. Oh my god." 

"Hahaha, it was an amazing game. Everyone will be talking about this tomorrow at school." He tells me. 

"Oh yeah, can't wait!" I say so loud. 

"Eh em!" I turn around to Sage behind us. 

"Oh guess we should go home. Bye Koda." I smile and wave goodbye at him. 

Sage and I climb into his car and then drive off home. 

"Thanks for coming to my game." I tell him, but it seems like he didn't hear me. I just turn my head and look out the window at the trees going by. 

We arrive home within fifteen minutes. I grab my gear and walk towards the house.

"Kara, Good game." Sage says walking past me. 

___________________________________________________________--

So what do you guys think?!  Like the game? 

Vote and comment please?

Thanks!! :) 

Also if you don't know what lacrosse is or understand what I mean most of the time. There is a video on the right --> Check it out! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 2.1K 35
Kara lives with her two older brothers who love to play lacrosse. Everyone on the lacrosse team knows who she is and her brothers. Her brothers are v...
5.9K 123 13
The sequel to More Than That. Following Mickey's proposal all of the obstacles that stand in between Mickey and Ian and their wedding day. Ups and do...
100K 1.8K 34
*complete* *sequel to Not All Hockey Boys are Bad* Recovering from that disastrous hockey tournament, Jack and Rosie have finally made it to graduati...
11.7K 517 37
Sequel to Even Though I'm Leaving! Book 2! Maddy is trying to now deal with the fallout of her husband leaving this time. She'll have to figure it a...