Seventeen Imagines

By Seventeen_Avengers

S.Coups Vernon Mingyu Jun Hoshi Joshua DK Wonwoo Seungkwan Jeonghan Dino Woozi The8 More

Hello...Its me
S.Coups
Vernon
Mingyu
Wonwoo
Woozi
Hoshi
Hoshi Part 2
Joshua
The8
Dino
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINGYU!!
Yoon Jeong Han
Boo Seung Kwan
Lee Seokmin
OMYGOSH!!
CONGRATS!!!
S.Coups
TAGGER ON THE WAY XD
Vernon
Mingyu
Wonwoo
OMYGOSH PART 2
OMYFG!!
Dino
Woozi
S.Coups
Woozi
Vernon
Woozi
Jun
A/N
Cute Messeges
(A/N)
Hong Jisoo
Tell Me Three Things
The8
Choi Seungcheol
Vernon
Woozi
Seungcheol
Woozi
seungcheol
Seungcheol
Seungcheol
Vernon
Vernon
Mingyu
Mingyu
Wonwoo
Wonwoo
Jun
Jun
The8
The8
Hoshi
Hoshi
Dino
Dino
Jeonghan
Jeonghan
Joshua
Joshua
DK
DK
Seungkwan
Seungkwan
Woozi
Woozi
Joshua
Conversations with him (Hip-hop unit)
Conversation with Him (Performance Unit)
Conversation with him (Vocal Unit)
(A/N) :D
Jun
DK
Joshua
Hoshi
A/N
S.Coups
S.Coups
How you cuddle (Hip-Hop unit)
How you cuddle (Performance Unit)
How you cuddle (Vocal Unit)
Jeonghan
Authors Note
Tag I'm Always It
Tagged Again
Umm...
IM BACK BABIES!!
Hey
MYGAHD
You can skip...
So...
Guys!!!
Hey Guys!
Seungcheol
OMYGAHD GUYS
Uhh??
S.Coups
Woozi
Vernon
Wonwoo
(A/N)
Thank you Jonghyun
Kim Mingyu
DK
HEY!
Valentines Day
A/N! UPDATE!
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
S E V E N T E E N

Jun

10.4K 194 6
By Seventeen_Avengers

You were at the Seventeen's dorm hanging out with your friends, especially hanging out with Jun youre closest friend. "Yah! I'm bored" hoshi said while laying on the couch upside down "Lets play truth or dare" Said SK you all agreed and sat on the floor forming a big circle while you went to the kitcjen to get a bottle and went back to the living room and sat back down. S.Coups spun the bottle and it landed on Jeonghan "Truth or dare" asked Coups "uh...dare" "I dare you to have your hair braid until the game is finished" coups smirked and saw "awwww" jeonghan whined and pouted "(y/n) can you braid jeonghan's hair" you nodded and went to braid jeonghan's hair and sat back down onced its finished. You looked back at jeonghan who is pouting you giggled and heared the group cheer. You stared at the bottle and saw it landed on jun, you looked at jun and smirk. He playfully rolled his eyes and chuckled "Truth or dare" said jeonghan "Truth" said jun "Yah! Hyung can i ask Jun the question" Jeonghan nodded. You looked back at Jun who is now looking at you "You've been telling me about this girl you love...may we know he she is" You smiled and he gulped "Uh...im...um..." you pouted and everyone else followed you. He sighed and look down "The girl i've been telling you is...you" your eyes went wide and the others were shock, others were smilig and cheering and the others their mouth were slightly open "I love you (y/n)...please fo out with me. I'll make you feel loved, i'll take good care of you...I promise" you smiled and hugged him "It's about dam time...ive been waiting for you to tell me and ask me" he chuckled and kissed your forehead. You both smiled at each other "Oh and Jun...I love you too"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 215 21
seventeen imagines; expect for grammatical errors
117K 3.9K 23
โ you're ripped at every edge, but you're a masterpiece โž
7.7K 323 36
โ† ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ? ใ€๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ...