Mates for Life (BWWM) [COMPLE...

By NicolesChronicles

***COMPLETED*** When Isabella graduates with a degree in psychology, she takes a job as the pack counselor. B... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
*****~~~~~*****~~~~~~******~~~~~~*******~~~~~~*****
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
***
Chapter 31A
Chapter 31B
Epilogue

Chapter 4

78.9K 2.4K 1K
By NicolesChronicles

“What’s going on?” turning around, I looked to Dmitrius for answers.

But he didn’t. A deep penetrating growl flowed from his lips. He grabbed me around the waist and placed me in a corner behind him. It was as if he and his brothers were ignoring me, even when I repeated the question. They were too busy having a stare down or more like “glaring” contest. I looked over to Aunt Mary for help and saw that she was getting aggravated at the boys.

“ENOUGH!” Aunt Mary yelled.

Everyone quieted down and looked over at Aunt Mary. Dmitrius grabbed me around the waist and held on as if I was planning on escaping. “Is someone going to start talking and tell what the problem is?” Like the Queen Bee she is, Auntie placed her hands on her hips and strutted into the middle of the room.

A deep voice filled with an intense sexuality and possession responded. “There is no problem. Except that Isabella is MY mate and Dmitrius needs to step down before I knock his fucking head off his shoulders!” I looked around at the others and wondered who could have said that. He must have sensed my guessing because I heard him again. “Over here, baby doll.” I looked up and saw a super tall, well-built man staring me with a flicker in his eye. Just looking at him made me shiver and turned my knees into Jell-o. He was absolutely beautiful. Perfect tan skin, profound and mysterious brown eyes, short and shaggy jet black hair, completed with the perfect amount of stubble on his jawline. His entire presence was drenched in swagger and a commanding presence. So this must be Alpha London I thought to myself. Yes I am darling a voice said in my head. And may I say, you look very sexy. I blushed at that comment. Dmitrius must have noticed that we were communicating because he left the room angry as all get out.

I didn’t know what to do, so I started to follow him. Before I could take a step, a strong warm arm grabbed my waist. I turned around to face him, and it was Alpha London. Oh my, he’s even more beautiful up close. To be honest, I was a little nervous to even look at him. I bowed my head to shy away and he grabbed my chin and brought my lips into a passionate kiss that I felt deep in my soul.

“Um…?” We broke apart and I saw Aunt Mary with her arms crossed and tapping her foot, waiting for an explanation. One of the other two men came forward and pecked me on the cheek. “Hey babe. I’m Alexi.” I looked up and took in his whole physique. He had an Abercrombie and Fitch aura surrounding him. Plus, he had A LOT of confidence. Not so much as London, but it was there. I guarantee that he could have any girl dripping on the spot. Alexi had gorgeous blue eyes and an angular face. He cut his blond hair into buzz cut. I kept traveling down. And that’s when I realized that he wasn’t wearing a shirt. He had strong biceps that made you want him to squeeze the life out of you. Plus, his six pack abs were trimmed to a “t.” I looked further down and saw a deep V going into his loosely fitted jeans. He must have noticed me gazing because he laughed out loud for the longest. I blushed and turned me head in shame, only to be laughed at more. I glared at him and then he said “Don’t worry babe. You can gawk at me all you want. I’m all yours,” adding a wink at the end. Then he turned around and started to give his explanation of what’s going on.

Before he could give it, Dmitrius returned. He looked over at me and saw that London still had his hand around my waist. He was about to lunge at London, but only to be held back by who by process of elimination I would presume to be Jolvien. Jolvien was huge and gorgeous. He reminded me of a hot security guard or a bouncer with a tight-fitting tshirt and hip hugging jeans. He gave me a cute smirk and grabbed Dmitrius and spoke to him in hushed tones.

After he had quieted down, Alexi started again. “I know that this case is extremely rare, but I do believe that Isabella may be all of our mates. Now, before everyone starts going crazy. Just look at the facts. Isabella, when you first met Dmitrius, did you feel something intense and as if you were overheated? And did you feel it strengthen when you came into the house?” I nodded, not knowing what else to do.

“Then that makes me believe that we are all tied to her. We just had a moment staking claim to her. So I think that it would be best to see where this all goes.”

“Wait,” I stood there dumbfounded. How can I be a mate to four wolves? It just doesn’t seem right. “so what you’re saying that I’m the mate to all of you? That’s extremely weird and I feel a little uncomfortable with that. I feel as if I’ll be labeled as some type of whore. Can I just pick one of you?”

“NO!” they all shouted.

And to be honest, I didn’t think that I would be able to choose just one of them. I can already feel our bonds growing.

“Do you know what could happen if you deny a mate, let alone three?” London asked.

When I didn’t say anything he continued saying “The other mate, or mates in this case, would become emotionally distraught. Before meeting their mate, a wolf’s soul only has the power to sustain them until they find their mate, as if ‘keeping hope alive.’ Once a wolf has found their mate, they become whole. But to find your mate and having refused them could set their world in disarray. They won’t be whole anymore and fall into a deep dark depression. They would be so engraved in the dark that the light or saving grace of their mate returning cannot even bring them back to the place that they used to be.”

The sincerity in his eyes told me that he was telling the truth. I didn’t even know that I was crying until I felt one of London’s and Dmitrius’ hands wiping the tears from my eyes. I didn’t want to hurt the guys; they all have become a part of me already, even if I just met them. Alexi and Jolvien made their way over to me each grabbing one of my hands while London and Dmitrius stroked both of my cheeks. Together, they all looked at me in adoration “We can’t live without you. You complete us.”

London then turned me towards him held my hands and said “As soon as you walked through that door, I knew that you were mine. You are so beautiful and now that I have you, I don’t intend on letting you go.” And with that he grabbed me by the ass and kissed me. The kiss was wonderful but when he started to squeeze my ass, I moaned uncontrollably. He chuckled and let me go. Next thing I knew, I was handed over to Dmitrius.

I looked up into his eyes and saw nothing but the love that he had for me. He then placed one hand on my waist while caressing my cheek with the other. “Oh baby, when I first heard your sexy little voice on the phone, I couldn’t believe it. I had found my other half; the keeper of my heart and soul. At first, I didn’t want to believe it because truth is, I didn’t want a mate. As Beta, it is my duty to protect this pack. You would think that it’d be easier to protect the one girl that’s your lifeline. I didn’t want to be so attached to someone placed my heart in such a vulnerable position and use or distract me. All of those feelings were set aside when I felt your presence and saw you for the first time. You are mine to protect and for that, you have my heart.” His proclamation had me near tears for a second time. But the dam burst when he placed a tender peck on the corner of my mouth. I smiled up at him with my teary eyes and he embraced me in a warm and fierce hug.

Before I could give them all my response, I was pulled into Alexi’s body and he cut me off with a kiss. It was brief but incredibly hot. He looked down at me, and smirk which made me giggle. “Now that’s out of the way, babe, as soon as you came in, my world changed. I finally found what can make me complete. I now have something to live for. And as your mate, I promise to love you unconditionally, always make you laugh and enjoy life. I will never put you down. It will be my main duty to honor you above all others. You are my woman and I’ll never place you in harm’s way emotionally and physically. Now that you’re here, you are the main reason I have to keep living. I promise to never hurt you and to make you proud to say that you’re my mate.” and with that lovey-dovey stuff, he open-palmed slapped my ass, winked and said “and now that we’re mates, your ass is mine.” Then he bit his lip, making me moan subconsciously.

“EXCUSE ME?!” a voice said and we all turned to see my Aunt Mary fuming. “I know that she belongs to all of you now and shit, but that does NOT give you the right to use her as a sex toy. Now, you all are going to behave yourselves and act like gentlemen towards my niece or I’ll bend each of you over my knee and whip your asses. Now BEHAVE!”

I laughed at her rant at the boys when they all had their heads towards the floor “Yes ma’am, we’ll behave.” It was so adorable! I saw Jolvien looking at me in awe and longing. It was so romantic that I ran up to him and gave him a kiss on his left then right cheek. I finally gave him a peck on the lips and pulled away to look at him. He was taken aback, then started to blush. It was so adorable to see a man literally made of muscle, blush. He then placed both of his hands on each side of my face and gave me a slow, tender kiss. No tongue, just the gentle mating of lips. When we broke away, he still held my face and stroked my cheeks with his thumbs. “Isabella,” he whispered with adoration. “You are mine and always will be. I promise to be the person that you need me to be. I will be your rock to steady you when you aren’t on solid ground. I will be your comfort and protector to hide you from the emotional storms in life. If you don’t refuse me, I will give you everything under the sun just to see that beautiful smile on your face. I devote my life to you.”

With that, he kissed me on the forehead as I felt three pairs of arms engulf me in hugs. It was so amazing to know that within one day, I met the men that will always love me no matter what. It seemed too good to be true. In the past, everything that I loved and held dear always broke in shatters. I can’t believe that I am still able to trust others after having gone through what I went through. But something tells me that these men will always be honest with me and make it their sole duty to love me.

After our little session, we sat down for dinner. It turns out that Jolvien and Alexi was preparing dinner while London and Dmitrius were preparing the new office for the pack counselor. ”Hey that’s my office! I’m the counselor!”

“I thought your name sounded familiar when Dmitrius told us about you when he came home. I saw your name placed in a portfolio stating pack business. This is great, our mate is going to be working for me.” I looked at him and saw him looking at me lustfully and sucking on his bottom lip. I gasp and started to cough uncontrollably. Alexi pulled me into his lap and started to rub my back until my coughing subsided. He still held me down but placed me where my back was against his chest. London then stood up, came over and started to rub my shoulders, hitting my spots so well, my eyes rolled back. It seemed as if Dmitrius wanted in so he went under the table, took off my shoes and started to massage my feet. Jolvien was just sitting there wondering what he can do because now Alexi started to massage my thighs and waist. It was so cute because he looked so lost. Finally, he just wrapped his arm around my waist and started kissing me on my neck.

All of it felt so good, I thought that I would become undone.

“I can’t wait to have you in my bed,” Alexi said in my ear.

“And with that comment, I must go before I puke.”

They all stopped what they were doing and saw Aunt Mary getting up to leave. “Well I guess we won’t be going to the movies tonight and I don’t expect to see you later on, so I’ll see you tomorrow, Give me your keys and have one of the boys drop you off tomorrow” she said with a wink. She then added “Be good to my niece, or suffer my wrath.” And with that, she left, leaving me with my four boys…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

742 9 17
Following the death of her mother at the hands of her father, Denali had left the shifter life behind her. Being a female, she did not have the abili...
1.3M 13.9K 18
***EXCERPT ONLY*** He is Captain of the football team. Most popular Guy in school. Can get any girl he wants. Next in line to be Alpha. Logan's not r...
77.7K 2.6K 44
After watching her parents die before her eyes, 17 year old Tris Prior and her brother Caleb Prior have been in and out of foster homes. Recently the...
226K 3.3K 14
"Beautiful" He whispered, bringing his face in my neck as he inhaled my scent. "You are only for the two of us" Another pair of arms wrapped around b...