Gone(bts fanfic)

By bts_line

"We still can be happy right?". More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2(Jungkook)
Chapter 3(V)
Chapter 4(Namjoon)
Chapter 5(Suga)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7(Jimin)
Chapter 8(Jhope)
Chapter 9(Jin)
Chapter 10.Starting new life
Chapter 12.Jin is back?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.Goodbye guys
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.The truth
Chapter 19.Running away
Chapter 20.Unexpected guest
Chapter 21.Hiding
Chapter 22.Did V die?
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.V's suicide
Chapter 24.A shocking truth
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.The
Chapter 27.Investigation
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
33.
34.
35.Hyung??
36.Why?
37.
38.Thank You
Sorry
39.
39.
40. part 1
40. part 2
41.
42.
43.
44.
Epilogue
sorry

Chapter 11

326 9 0
By bts_line

"Namjoon hyung,stop here".Jimin told him.

"Are you fucking kidding me Park Jimin?In this tunnel?What the hell did you want to do?".

"ah hyung,dont get angry, we will have some fun,just park here and block the way".

Nanjoon show a weird expression.But,still he park the car and block the way.

Many cars had to stop because their car was blocking the way.They sit and watch the driver got angry.They don't care if the driver was honking at them.Jungkook was sitting on the car roof and watch his hyungs goes crazy.
Jungkook only sigh."Ah, otteokhae Namjoon hyung,these hyung just got worser".
"Just let them be, they need time".

"Yah, Jungkook, get down and join us".Suga yell from below.

V start to climb on one of the car and spraying the paint on the front mirror.Jhope spits the water at the car.Jimin climb on the car and throw the snacks and pour the drink.
Suga was throwing cups at the car.
Namjoon and Jungkook only follow behind them and eat the snacks.

"yah!what the hell you guys doing?".A man shout from a car and make them surprised.

Namjoon quickly run towards the car and move the car.The others run right away.

"yah, get in".Namjoon shout from inside the car.The others stop running and hop in.

"whoa, that was crazy".V chuckles.But,i have fun anyway.Jimin headlock V."Told u, it was fun".

"I can't believe,i spit at someone's car".Jhope chuckles.

"I pour some of the drinks at someone's car and throw snacks".Jimin chuckles.

"I was throwing empty cup, when suddenly he come out from the car, and yells.I was startled, that's why i start to run and told u guys to run".

Suga headlock Jungkook."Yah, Jungkook what u do?".

"Me?I..ah..i throw snacks".Actually he don't do anything.He just walk between the cars.Why i lied?.

"Hyung, don't do things like this again,what if they have a gun and shoot us".

"Yah,yah,look at this kid, your imagination is so high".Jimin laughs.
"yah,sometimes we need to do crazy things like this in life,now this is what we call the real fun".

"Namjoon ah, stop at the store, i want to buy drinks and foods".Suga hit the car since they sit at the back.

They get into the car during their stop.Suga sit at the front beside Namjoon.Jhope,Jungkook,Jimin and V sit at the back."Ah,Hobi hyung move a  little,your seat is too wide".Jungkook push Jhope."Yah, Jimin don't split your leg".Jhope told Jimin.

"Aish,what's so noisy at the back,all of you, sit outside,now!".Suga said in stern voice."Hyung,wae..".Jimin was unsatisfied.

"all of you,now!,before i kill you".
Four of them sit at the back.Actually,in the trunk.
"eyy, Suga hyung,he was scary".Jimin was unsatisfied."Now all of us had to sit here,it was cold at night".

They are heading home."Suga hyung, stop drinking,there was cop doing roadblock at front".Ah, what about V.I can't suddenly make a turn, the police will suspicious.I hope they don't recognize V.

Jungkook saw a roadblock.Ah,otteokhae,V hyung.Dont panic, V hyung will scared."V hyung, you must feel cold, wear this".Jungkook put beanie on V's head.
"Hyung, there was a cop,dont scared, i'm with you".Jungkook whispers to V.
V was so surprised.But,what surprised him more was how did Jungkook know?."Jimin hyung,Hobi hyung, there was a cop, wake up".Jhope and Jimin wake up immediately.

The car stop for the check.The police was holding a torch light and heading at the back.Both Jungkook and V was nervous.The cop was pointing the torchlight at their face."where r u from?"."we come from a stroll at the park".Jhope answer the cop.
"at this hour?".The cop was looking at his watch."we work at day, so we only have time at night".

"You, why u look so pale?".The cop ask V."m..me? "V stutters."He had a fever, and still recovering, and plus he easily feel cold".Jungkook try to cover V."How old r u?u look young, did u run from home?"."I'm 20,i dont run away home".The cop nod."Have a safe ride,take care of your friend".The cop meant V.

V feel relieved,but his hand is shaking and cold.Jungkook hold V hand.

Namjoon,V and Jungkook was still outside of the house.The others has enter the house.
"hyung, how did Jungkook know?".
"I accidentally heard your conversation,dont worry, i won't tell the others".
"I have something to tell you, V".
"The police found a note, your mum wrote it.The note say that your mum suicide because she feel guilty after kill your dad, but they found another clue, another blood".
"what?".V was puzzled."I can't stay here anymore, i need to hide, i cant make all of us got the blame".

"i have a friend, but i need to call him first, he can help you, but promise me, you will be careful, and don't expose yourself".

"Now, let's go inside,the member wils suspicious if we were here for too long".

Jimin and Jhope has a pillow fight inside the house."yah, yah, geuman,you mess the house again,we just clean it this morning".
"ah, namjoon hyung we will clean it later".

Suga got drunk again."Jin hyung , na bogoshipeo, please come home quick, i really need u,i will wait for you".
"Suga hyung, stop rambling,Jin hyung is gone, he is dead, he wont come back".Jungkook grab Suga's shirt and shake him.
"Shut up!he will come back!".Suga yells and push Jungkook's back to the wall. Suga push everything on the table beside him.All the things on the table is broken and shattered."arghh!"Suga scream."Hyung, geuman".Jungkook hugs Suga, but Suga push him and punch him.Jungkook cheek has a scratch because of Suga ring.

Jungkook glance at Suga and look at him.Jungkook punch Suga.Suga fall on his butt.But,Suga stand up and push Jungkook.Jungkook's waist hit the sofa.Suga take a chair and throw it towards the mirror.The mirror is broken and shattered on the floor.Both of them was in silent.
All of the members come to check on them after hearing the breaking sound.

"what happen?".Suga leave the house.Jungkook don't say anything.

"what happen with the two of them?".
Jhope sit beside V."Guess they have a fight,look at Jungkook's face, there was a scratch".V sleep on Jhope lap.
"Ah,V sleep in your room"."Let me borrow it,just for tonight".

"Arghh!".Suga was screaming.Why did u left just like that?U don't even say goodbye.U make us suffer.You stupid little..u are so cruel,so mean..".

"I'm sorry,mianei".Suga was puzzled and shocked seeing the guy in front of him.
"yes it's me,i am your Jin hyung, you are not drunk,i really come back".
Jin hug Suga, but Suga don't hug him.
He still shocked."I'm so sorry, i don't meant to leave you guys like this".
"Stop saying sorry, if u really sorry u wont leave us like this,and maybe i'm delusional now, you are dead, dead people wont come back".Suga push him. Suga walk away.But,Kim Bum stop in front him.
"Move aside".

"Hear what he want to say first,because he don't have much time to be here".

"Idk what the hell you are talking about,idk who the hell are you, now move aside".Suga push him and walk away.

"Stop right there".

But, Suga ignore him and keep walking.

Kim Bum spell on Suga.

Suga can't move now.His body is frozen.

"You are so rude, and you just push an angel".

Suga chuckles."U are an angel?.Listen,i don't know if u really an angel,maybe u are a witch, but i want to go home,and make me move again".

"You are so rude!How dare u say i'm a witch!".Kim bum glare at suga and his eye is glowing.
Suga was surprised to see Kim Bum's eyes.

"who r..".Suga mouth can't be open because Kim Bum put a spell on him.
Suga was huffing. "serve u right, your mouth is too 'sharp'".

"you, if u have something to say,say it now".

"I'm sorry Suga,i dont meant to suicide, when i was drowning,i realized i should not do that,but it's too late,i'm dying.I died.If i know that all of you will be like this, i wont die, and stay with all of you,but sooner or later, i will die anyway, i have cancer".
Suga try to say something but he can't open his mouth.Jin glare at Kim Bum.
"what?".Jin turn his head to Suga.

"oh, sorry,but i won't take back my spell if he dont watch his mouth".

Suga try so hard to nod his head.

"ok, i will take my spell back"."Shouldn't you say something?".

"why should i?,u froze my body and shut my mouth".

Kim Bum eyes start to glow."Stop it, both of u,i want to have a conversation not a fight".

"A cancer?"

"I have brain cancer.Stage 4".

"But,why u dont tell us?,u know how suffer,how pain it was to live without you,it was so hard without you, i really need you,i just had a fight with Jungkook,he was innocent,but i hurt him".Suga try not to cry.

"I know, I'm so sorry,jeongmal mianeyo,the reason i was here is for you guys".

Jin huga Suga tightly.He really regret.
"I will hold you tight, i won't let your hand go,lets go home,i really miss all of you".

"Hyung,dont leave us again".Suga cries.He can't hold his tears anymore.

"i won't".

Finally, Suga smile again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 348 18
"Why are you still here if you know I won't stop?!" "Because I fight for the things I love."
33K 1.1K 8
"Who is it?" "..." "Tell me!" "It's you"
18.8K 804 26
COMPLETED "It'll be okay babe. We can get through anything together."
45.1K 2.1K 41
"THIS WORLD IS A SHITTY PLACE。" "HOW SO?" "THERE'S NO PLACE, FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME。" ↬ BO OK ONE WALKER SERIES