Manan: Unknown Journey With H...

By manan53

Fan fiction More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
New cover
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors Note
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24

character sketch

9.7K 293 11
By manan53

Manik: Age 25, handsome hunk, biggest business tycoon, rude and arrogant for the whole world but sweet for his loved ones, loves his princess the most but hates Tania.

Tania: Age 24, money minded women, Maniks wife, has a daughter Aarohi , a model, and hates Maniks friends.

Aarohi: 4 yrs old cute little angel, brings smile on everyones face with her cuteness very close to her dad and enjoys her school life

Nandini: Age 24, cute bubbly girl, always pampered, rich but down to earth, a star of her father's eyes, loves kids n teaches kids in school.

Navya: Age 24, bestfriend of nandini, famous Rj n happily married to cabir.

Alya: Age 24, fashion diva, madly n love with Dhruv n engaged to him, also owns a fashion house.

Mukti:Age 24, super cool girl, loves her friends a lot, in relationship with abhimanyu, shares her manshion with nandini, helps Alya in fashion house, and is her model also.

Cabir: Age 25, cool prankster, Maniks close friend, married to navya, n loves her a lot, famous Rj.

Dhruv: Age 25, famous dancer, ones a dance academy also loves music, engaged to Alya, not at all shy.

Abhimanyu: Age 25, cousin of nandini, in a relationship with mukti, architect by career.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866K 47.6K 53
A broken marriage, a lonely dad with a daughter...... a new person in their life.....brings their lost happiness. A lonely girl with a drinking broth...
191K 8.7K 39
MaNan one shots to enjoy! please vote and comment.
130K 6.3K 21
love story with twist and turns of manan this is my first story I just tried hope you guys enjoy them
47K 3.5K 19
Hey guys.. As the name suggests its a Short story of our very own Manan with lots of sweetness and happiness.. If u r tired with the daily drama and...