character sketch

Manik: Age 25, handsome hunk, biggest business tycoon, rude and arrogant for the whole world but sweet for his loved ones, loves his princess the most but hates Tania.

Tania: Age 24, money minded women, Maniks wife, has a daughter Aarohi , a model, and hates Maniks friends.

Aarohi: 4 yrs old cute little angel, brings smile on everyones face with her cuteness very close to her dad and enjoys her school life

Nandini: Age 24, cute bubbly girl, always pampered, rich but down to earth, a star of her father's eyes, loves kids n teaches kids in school.

Navya: Age 24, bestfriend of nandini, famous Rj n happily married to cabir.

Alya: Age 24, fashion diva, madly n love with Dhruv n engaged to him, also owns a fashion house.

Mukti:Age 24, super cool girl, loves her friends a lot, in relationship with abhimanyu, shares her manshion with nandini, helps Alya in fashion house, and is her model also.

Cabir: Age 25, cool prankster, Maniks close friend, married to navya, n loves her a lot, famous Rj.

Dhruv: Age 25, famous dancer, ones a dance academy also loves music, engaged to Alya, not at all shy.

Abhimanyu: Age 25, cousin of nandini, in a relationship with mukti, architect by career.