Chapter 1

(A/N: hey guys i have made some changes in the character sketch so please go through it once again..manik and Tania's picture in the media box.... hope u all like the chapter1 and plz do leave ur votes and comments)
.......

"What can i do, i have better jobs to do rather than babysitting ur daughter." Shouted a girl whose voice echoed in the mansion...

Hearing to this their servants shook their head in disbelief.
"Ur daughter? What do u mean by ur daughter? She is your daughter also, do u get that... n u better lower your voice" said the boy

"Oh enough manik.. u know that i have a career to set so looking after her is impossible for me n y cant u keep a nanny for her" the girl retorted.

Manik was already pissed at Tania, and these words were like adding fuel to the fire.
Manik hit his wrist on the side table n screamed "shut up Tania, u very well know that she needs a mothers Love n not a nanny's care.

"Whats wrong in keeping a nanny manik, other parents who have their work they leave their kids with the nanny for the whole day, n anyways Aarohi is a troublemaker whom i cannot Handel for the whole day" said Tania.

Manik couldn't take anymore

Manik- enough of ur nonsense Tania, i have bared u a lot but not anymore.
Tania looked at manik with a confused face.

Tania- what do u mean?

Manik- u can happily continue with ur career making... now that u find Aarohi as a trouble maker.. so then lets end this relation. Yes! I am going to divorce u.

Tania- wth! Manik have u lost it.. how dare u think of giving me a divorce? You..

She was interrupted by manik..

Manik-(fuming in anger) YES TANIA OBEROI u heard it right i am giving u a divorce because jo insaan meri bacchi ko troblemaker samajhta hai, mai uske saath koi relation nahi rakhna chata.
Manik hits the table hard with his wrist and leaves the room with a bang.