Not Just A Sport!

By Princesshimechan

*Currently editing* Sakina is Aomine's younger Cousin. She loves Basketball, however she inspires to become... More

Introduction
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37

Episode 15

1.8K 63 4
By Princesshimechan

Sakina began replaying memorized Techniques. Yuta had been shocked at first but had quickly recovered and was returning her shots.

The match ended shortly, with Yuta winning.

Yuta took Sakina's racquet and went to put the racquets away back in Sakina's bag.

Sakina was panting heavily. She stood up and smiled, "That match was fun!" She exclaimed.

Suddenly, Sakina felt an arm wrap around her shoulder. "Hey, you're pretty Cute, What's your name?" A male voice asked.

Sakina quickly knocked the guy's arm away and backed up. "Who are you? Don't put your hands on me like That!" She said.

The guy smirked, "I'm Haizaki. Wanna go and have some fun?"

A chill went down Sakina's spine. She shook her head furiously and backed away.

The guy Haizaki roughly grabbed Sakina's wrist and pulled her closer to him. "Where are you going?"

Sakina yelped and tried to wiggle out of his grasp with no avail.

"Hey! Let go of her!" Yuta yelled, pushing Haizaki back and forcing him to let go of Sakina.

Sakina huddled behind Yuta frightened.

"Y-Yuta...lets go," Sakina whispered.

"Who are You?" Haizaki questioned, narrowing his eyes.

"Yuta Fuji, and I'm not letting you touch Sakina." Yuta said, glaring at Haizaki.

Haizaki laughed before punching Yuta in the face. "I can do what I want." He said.

Yuta hit the ground and Sakina gasped in shock.

"Why Did you do that?!" Sakina yelled, looking at Haizaki.

Haizaki smirked, "Don't be Mad. That glare doesn't fit such a cute face."

Sakina looked down at Yuta who was getting to his feet. There was blood trickling down his mouth. Yuta wiped it away with his sleeve.

Haizaki smirked and licked his thumb. "Tryin to look cool?"

Haizaki then rushed over to Yuta and Kicked him in the stomach and knocked him down again.

"Stop it!" Sakina screamed, running over and pulling Haizaki back.

Haizaki knocked Sakina off. "Hey, Don't interfere," He said.

Sakina clenched her fists and punched Haizaki as hard as she could. Her fist collided with the side of his face.

Haizaki stood still before glaring down at her. Sakina attempted to punch Haizaki again, but He grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back.

Sakina screamed as a sharp pain went throughout her arm. There was a snapping sound and Haizaki threw Sakina on the ground.

Haizaki then walked over to Yuta and began stomping on him.

Sakina slowly stood up and clutched her throbbing arm. She took a deep breath before running over to Haizaki and kicking him from behind.

Haizaki turned around and punched Sakina.

Sakina collapsed onto the ground.

"Y-you bastard!" Yuta yelled, attempting to get up. He was bloody and bruised.

Haizaki turned around and Kicked Yuta in the face. "Damn brat," He muttered.

"Hey! What's going on?" A voice asked.

Haizaki glanced at the person and immediately ran off.

"It looks like it was a fight," A female voice said.

"Fighting on the tennis court's?"

"Tezuka, we shouldn't interfere,"

"Nonsense Shira,"

The figure of Tezuka, appeared approaching Yuta and Sakina. Shira followed behind.

The two stopped and stared at the sight before them. Tezuka immediately knelt beside Yuta and Shira stood over Sakina.

"Is this girl one of yours?" Shira asked, turning to Tezuka.

Tezuka took one glance and nodded. He flipped open his cellphone and began dialing. "They should be taken to the hospital and their family contacted. Unfortunately, I only have The Fuji family's number."

Shira pulled out her cellphone and dialed a number as well. "Hello? Akashi-Sama, there seems to be an issue..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few days later, students quickly moved out of the way of the pink haired girl who stomped towards the tennis court.

It was unusually hot and a tennis player intercepted Sakura. "I'm sorry but you can't go on the courts. You're not a tennis player."

"Get the hell out of my way!" Sakura responded, pushing the boy and walking onto the court.

Sakura stomped over to the middle of the court and stood there with her hands on her hips. "Okay! Where the hell is Sakina!" She yelled angrily. "She wasn't at home and she's not at school! Where the hell is She?!"

The entire court went silent. Everyone looked at Sakura. Then, Tezuka said, "She's in the hospital,"

Sakura's eyes widened and she ran to Tezuka and grabbed him by his shirt. "What did you just say?! Why haven't I been contacted?! Why is she in the hospital?"

Momo grabbed Sakura and pulled her off of Tezuka. "Calm down!"

"I won't calm down until I know what happened!" Sakura yelled, smacking Momo away.

"I found Sakina beaten up near a tennis court. By the time I got there, the perpetrator had fled." Tezuka said.

"Beaten up?" Sakura repeated. She clenched her teeth and balled up her fists. "I'm gonna Kill that son of a Bitch!" Sakura yelled, about to run off.

Sakura felt a hand being placed on her shoulder. She turned and stared up at Fuji who had a small frown and, For the first time, had his eyes open. "I know how you feel. My younger brother Yuta was with Sakina. Both of them were hurt really bad. But there's nothing we can do. Even if we knew who did this, we wouldn't be able to fight them."

Sakura had an angry look on her face, "Maybe you can't, being a tennis player. But I'm not in any sports, and I'm not letting that bastard get away with this. No one hurts my friend and lives. I'm gonna kick that bastards ass," She retorted.

Sakura Then stomped off, everyone moving out of her way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura made her way to the Front desk of the Hospital. She slammed her hands on the desk. "What is Sakina's room number?!" She demanded. The nurse behind the desk raised her eyebrows. "Give me a moment," She said. The nurse checked on the computer. "Sakina has checked out of the hospital last night," the nurse said.

"What?! Who checked her out?!" Sakura asked.

"I can't give out that information unless you are family."

"I am family! I'm her Sister!" Sakura yelled, slamming her hands against the desk.

The nurse sighed and looked at the computer. "An Akashi Seijuro checked her out."

"Akashi?! But he can't do that! Only family can do that!" Sakura said.

The nurse looked at Sakura quizzically. "But It says here that Akashi is Sakina's supposed Fiance,"

"So that was his cover," Sakura muttered. "Thank you for your assistance," Sakura said before running out of the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Open the damn gate! I want Sakina!" Sakura yelled, banging against the gate outside of Akashi's home. "Hey you! Get away from there!" A security guard yelled, running.

"Shit," Sakura muttered. She then began climbing over the gate. Sakura jumped down from the gate and ran towards the Front door.

Sakura Then kicked the Front door open. Maids and Butlers looked at Sakura in utter shock. "Where is Akashi?! Where is Sakina?!" Sakura yelled.

Sakura was suddenly grabbed by security and pulled backwards. "Let me go you pieces of Shit! Akashi! Where did you take Sakina?! Akashi!"

Sakura was screaming and yelling and kicking the air.

"You can let Sakura go," Akashi's voice rang out.

The security guard's let Sakura go and Sakura ran up the stairs and tackled Akashi to the ground.

"Where's Sakina?!" Sakura demanded, Sitting on top of Akashi and grabbing him by the shirt.

Akashi looked at Sakura with a bland expression. "Sakina is recuperating in one of the bedrooms. She's being looked after accordingly," He said.

"Take me to her!" Sakura demanded.

"Get off of me first," Akashi responded.

Sakura got off of Akashi and he dusted himself off before walking towards the bedrooms.

"Why Did you take Sakina out of the hospital?"

"She needed to be looked after properly," Akashi stated.

"Okay, but that was a good cover up; telling the nurse's you were Sakina's fiance," Sakura commented.

Akashi didn't reply. He stood in front of a room. "Please try not to overreact," He said, moving out of the way.

Sakura placed her hands on the door handle and sighed before opening the door and stepping inside.

The room was large and decorated in a traditional style. There was a large velvet bed that was purple and blue. Sakina was asleep in the bed.

As Sakura approached she gasped. Sakina's face was bruised and her eye was swollen. Her left arm was in a thick white cast and her other arm was covered in bruises.

"That son of a bitch. I'll rip his head from his neck and let the bastard bleed out." Sakura growled, her fists bawled up at her side.

A hand was placed on her shoulder. "You should go. When she wakes up, I'll tell her you came by. But I need you to give word to Daiki. He needs to hear the news," Akashi said.

Sakura nodded, "Yeah, I'll tell him,"

Sakura walked out of the room and was escorted out of the home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1.3K 37
Hina was sent to America for a few years as her mother did not want her to see her father struggled for the rest of his life with his sickness, they...
21.7K 741 11
THERE ARE FRIENDS. THERE IS FAMILY. AND THERE ARE FRIENDS WHO BECOME FAMILY. Shirosaki Ichiro is a basketball addict. Born in America, he dreams of...
325K 7K 63
Everyone was shocked to see Ryoma Echizen hugging a girl they saw for the first time. The senpais are excited to hear who she is and how did she beco...
2.6K 61 30
Y/N loves tennis. She watches it all day and night with her dad. When she goes out one day to watch street tennis, she ends up hypnotized by two boys...