The Boys Next Door (Larry and...

Oleh Potter_Who_1D

Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson are cousins, who move to the small town Huntersville. Harry Styles and Zayn Ma... Lebih Banyak

The Boys Next Door (Larry and Ziam Werewolf AU)
Chapter Two: A New Day
Chapter Three: Holy Fuck
Chapter Four: Mate?
Chapter Five: Training and School
Chapter Seven: Mine
Chapter Eight: Wanting Harry
Chapter Nine: Might Be Confusing
Chapter Ten: I Know
Chapter Eleven: Maybe Not
Chapter Twelve: Surprise Pt 1
Chapter Thirteen: Surprise Part 2
Chapter Fourteen: The First in Over 100 Years
Chapter Fifteen: That's Not Possible

Chapter Six: Meet the Family

4.8K 169 24
Oleh Potter_Who_1D

Zayn

Zayn let out a small ‘oof’ as his- human- body hit the ground. Liam and him were sparing, in the backyard of the pack house, Harry and Louis glaring at each other from beside them. Liam’s worried eyes were the first thing Zayn saw when he reopened his eyes.

“Sorry, sorry.” He rushed out, offering Zayn a hand. Zayn took it, put used it to, not only pull himself up, but bring Liam down. He flipped the other over (onto to his stomach), and put his arm behind his back, and sat on him.

“You have to not be afarid to hurt me.” Zayn whispered in Liam’s ear, unable to help it. He could smell the sweet hint of arusol coming off of Liam, and allowed himself to breath it in for a sec seconds, before getting off.

“I don’t want to hurt you though.” Liam pouted, rolling over, but not getting up.

Zayn cracked a small smile. “I have to train you.”

Liam was about to say something, when there was an outburst from Louis. “You asshole!” He hissed, glaring venomusly at Harry, who was looking almost proud of himself. Zayn groaned softly.

“What have you done now Harry?” He muttered. This wasn’t uncommon. It was the third weekend of school, and each day that passed, Harry and Louis’ ‘relationship’ was getting more and more strained. Zayn would love to pretend he didn’t know what was going on- ignorance is a bliss- but he knew it quite well. Harry was trying to get a rise out of Louis, to the point where the other went out with him, just to get him to stop. He’d seen Harry use the tatic before, and the relationship had lasted about almost a year, but then… Taylor wasn’t a topic the pack liked to speak of.

Louis looked like he was about to slap Harry, but decided against it and begun walking to Liam and Zayn, who’s eyes widdened in slight fear. Louis was a force to be reckoned with when pissed off and Louis was pissed.

“I’m going to head back home.” He hissed to Liam, obviously trying to control his anger. “And you-” He turned to Zayn, “Tell your asshole of a best friend to back the fuck off before I go find some wolfsbane and shove it up his ass.”

Wolfsbane was one of the few things that could actually kill a werewolf. And Louis seemed pretty damn serious about the threat. “Here, I’ll walk you back.” Liam said, eyes flickering to Zayn, as if to ask if he could. Zayn nodded.

Louis nodded, and the two begun walking into the forest, and Zayn headed over to where Harry was still sitting and where his water was. After taking a huge gulp, Zayn begun talking. “Do you really have to do this?”

Harry grinned at him. “He’s a game-”

“He’s a person!” Zayn practically yelled. “I’m getting a little fed up with your sleeping around and jackass act, Harry.”

The other’s eyes hardened, looking at him. “It’s not an act.”

“If this is about Taylor-” Zayn tried, obviously looking sympathetic.

“Don’t.” Harry growled, alpha voice coming through. While Harry wasn’t the alpha, he still had a companding power to him, that Zayn’s wolf wanted to submit to. Harry, obviously too pissed off to function, headed back into the house, slaming doors in his wake.

Zayn let out a sigh, and turned around (so his back was facing the house) and sat on the edge of the porch. The back proch had been a new addition, which took all of two weeks with werewolves working on it. It was a fair size, big enough for a huge dinning table and some outdoor couches.

A big brown wolf came out of the forest, and Zayn knew who it was imdeatitly. He know those big brown eyes anywhere. Even in his aggitated mood (curesty of Harry), he smiled at Liam, who rested his face on Zayn’s thigh.

I think we’re screwed on our best friends becoming friends. Liam said- thought- after a few moments.

Zayn snorted in agreement. “Harry’s just being an ass.”

Liam looked like he wanted to say something, but didn’t for a few moments. I’m kind of worried about the two of them… He admited.

“Why?”

Liam sighed, which was more of a huff in wolf form. Louis’… Louis’ always had a thing for getting his heart broken, by multiple jackasses, and, I don’t know, I’m worried he might go for Harry, and I just don’t want anything to happen to him.

Zayn nodded. “I’d love to be able to tell Harry to back off, but… He’s Harry. He won’t back off until he has Louis… And then, after he’s bored himself…” Zayn let the sentence hang. It hurt him to be talking about his best friend like this, but it was true. Something needed to happen with Harry about the sleeping around and using people.

Liam, obviously sensing his saddness, licked at his hand a couple times. I’m sure they’ll be fine… It’s not like Harry’s going to actually date Louis… He really did a number this time.

Zayn’s curiousity spiked up. “What’d he do?”

I didn’t ask, but Louis’ never been this pissed before. Liam said, before changing the subject. Are we done training or what?

Zayn thought about it. Liam was getting pretty good at fighting, espically as a human, and he was sure that he oculd get away with letting Liam off for the afternoon. “Sure. Wanna go for a run?”

“Actually,” Another voice, Anne, said, popping her head out of the back door that led from the kitchen, “I was wondering if Liam would be so kind to show us to his place? Trica and I have been meaning to go over and say hello to your aunt, and we’re finally free. Do you mind?”

Liam shrugged (which was rather weird looking as a wolf). Yeah, I’m sure that’d be fine, just give me a moment here to change back.

“Oh, no problem.” Anne waved him off, and went back into the kitchen.

Liam shifted, obviously getting more comfortable with his body around Zayn (who did not look below the wasit… Above it? Another story), and pulled on some pants he kept in his mouth. It was a hassle, trying to keep cloths as a wolf, but it was really the only way to keep them.

“You coming?” Liam asked, slightly hopeful.

“Oh, uh.” Zayn said, slightly nervous. He’d never had a relationship serious enough to actually meet the guy’s parents- or aunt, in Liam’s case. Not that they were in a relationship. They were just friends… Sadly.

“Come.” Liam encouraged, “I swear, they’re not evil… Well… Lottie can be… And Dasiy… And Fizzy… And Pheobe…” He looked kind of sheepish, but there was a small grin on his face.

Zayn laughed slightly, and nodded. “Yeah, I’ll come. But I expect you to protect me.” He joked.

“You have my word.” Liam said, mock serious, as Anne came out with Trica.

Zayn realised that Liam had never actually met his mum properly, either. “Oh, uh, Liam, this is my mum, Trica. Mum, this is Liam.” He said awkwardly.

Trica smiled at him. “I’ve heard- and seen- a lot about you Liam.”

Liam blushed slightly. “Hopefully good things.” He said, as the four begun to walk through the forest towards his house.

“Only the best.” Trica insisted. “Zayn won’t shut up about you.”

Zayn blushed fericely, “Mum!” He said, trying to save himself the embarrassment. So maybe he talked a little about Liam. Just a little, he swore. (Well, actually, his mum was right.)

“I’m sure my aunt feels the same way about me talking about Zayn.” Liam said, throughing himself into the line of fire to protect Zayn.

The two mum’s laughed as they walked onto the gravel of Liam’s driveway.

THe house was pretty nice, and reminded Zayn a bit of the lake house the pack owns. It was white, with a bit of the paint chipping, and had a wrap-around porch. The house was about 2 stories, but looked three in one spot. The smell coming off of the house smelled like how a home should, like warm cookies, slight perfume and something else that Zayn couldn’t place.

Liam went up to the front door and held it open for the mums and Zayn. “Aunt Jay?” He called into the house.

It was even nicer inside. They entered into, what looked like, the living room. There was a TV, couch and coffee table, but everything was pilled high with unpacked boxes. “Louis and mine’s movie collection and video games.” Liam said sheepishly.

“Geez, you could almost rival Harry’s.” Zayn muttered, looking at the boxes.

“In the kitchen Liam! Also, why was Louis-” A head popped out of the arch, which lead to the kitchen. “Guests.”

Liam looked a little gulity. “These a the neighbors. Kind of.”

“Kind of?” She asked, coming out.

“I’m Anne.” Anne suppiled, “I actually live next door. This woman is my best friend, and basically family, and that’s her son.”

“Trica.” Zayn’s mum suppiled.

“This is Zayn.” Liam said, eyes pleading something to his aunt.

Jay smirked slightly at her nephew. “The Zayn?”

“Mum.” Liam said, trying to be quiet.

“Hush dear. It’s my job to embarrass you.” Jay scholded. “Why don’t you show your… Friend the house? Stay out of your room though, Louis’ in one of his moods.”

Liam nodded, and pulled Zayn away and towards the stairs before his aunt could embarrass him anymore. “Come on, I’ll introduce you to my cousins.”

Zayn nodded, and allowed himself to be pulled up the stairs. There were 5 doors, all but 2 open. One was a bathroom, right beside him on the left, and on his right, was a closed door. “This is Lottie’s room. Her actual name is Charlotte, but no one actually calls her that.” Liam said, knocking on the door. “Lottie? You in there?”

The door cracked open a bit to relieve just an eye. “Well, duh.” The voice said. “Who’s the other person?”

“Zayn…” Liam muttered, and the girl- Lottie, Zayn reminded himself- smirked as she opened the door more.

“The Zayn? The one you can never shut up about? Whether you’re talking about his hair, or his tattoos or his-” Liam’s eyes were wide as he lunged for Lottie, clamping his hand over her mouth. He then whispered something in her ear, so quietly that even Zayn couldn’t hear it. Lottie’s eyes widened slightly, then moved to glare. “Fine, fine.” She said, as Liam pulled his hand away. “Do you know why Louis’ in one of his moods again?”

“Long story.” Liam said, closing the door and ending that converstion.

“So, uh.” Zayn said, unable to help the smirk that passed his lips. “You talk about me a lot?”

Liam bumped shoulders with him, smiling slightly, but still red. “Maybe.”

Zayn was about to say something else, when two girls- twins- popped their heads out of a room. “Liam!” They screamed together, rushing over to their cousin, and (trying) to tackle them. Liam actually caught them as they jumped onto him. “Where are you always going?” The one attached to his leg asked.

“Yeah!” The other one- in his arms- screamed. “We wanna know!”

Liam laughed, and put the one in his arms down, and the other deattached herself from his leg. “I’ve been with my friends. What about you guys? I heard you don’t like school.” Watching Liam intruact with his cousins was heartwarming for Zayn. He could actually feel himself forming a (bigger) crush on him, seeing the way he acted with the two girls.

One of them shrugged. “We don’t like it cuz the people are mean.”

“One boy kept pulling my pigtails!” The other insisted. Zayn let out a small chuckle, unable to help it.

The twins seem to finally realise that there was someone else there. “Who are you?”

“I’m Zayn.” Zayn said, crotching down to their level. “I’m Liam’s friend.”

“You’re Zayn?” One asked, and Zayn was slightly surprised. Liam talked about him that much that even his little cousins knew him?

“Uh. Pheobe, Daisy. Remember we promised to never bring up that name if I brought him home?” Liam said, trying to be stern but ending up looking more embarrassed than anything.

Daisy and Pheobe nodded. “We get chocolate, right!?”

“That one’s Pheobe.” Liam finally suppiled in Zayn’s ear, pointing to the one who said some boy pulled her pigtails. “And the other one is Daisy.”

Zayn nodded. “Are you going to actually give them chocolate?” He asked, slightly worried. The two girls were already hyper enough.

Liam looked at him like he was crazy as the two girls ran back into their room, giggling between themselves. “Are you crazy? Giving them chocolate is like giving Louis’ a redbull.”

Zayn’s eyes widdened at that idea. “That doesn’t sound good.”

Liam shook his head. “It isn’t.” He pulled Zayn along to the last open door.

“Who’s this one?” Zayn asked, and got answered by his cousin.

“‘This one’ is Felicity. But call me Fizzy.” She said. “You’re Zayn?”

He nodded. “I seem to rather popular in this household.” He joked.

“I just overheard the twins.” Fizzy said, puttng her hands up in surrender at the look Liam gave her. “Also, why’s Louis in a mood? Again.”

Liam looke dfeated as he answered her. “Another guy.”

Fizzy made a small ‘o’ with her mouth, and nodded before closing her door, but not before shouting. “By the way Zayn, Liam can not shut up about you. Ever!”

Liam’s face went another shade of red, but so did Zayn’s. “Uh… Please ignore my cousins.”

Zayn laughed, slightly nervous. “Yeah. Sure.”

He motioned for Zayn to follow him to the other set of stairs, that were more like the attac type of stairs than anything else. “Mine and Louis’ room is the attiac.” He explained, climbing the room.

The two boy’s room was completely white, even the carpert was. There were two beds shoved off into opposite corners, and it was obvious that Louis and Liam were opposites.

Liam’s side, everything was made and proper, with a few photos of him with (what Zayn was guessing was) his family. Louis’ side, was a mess. The bed was unmade (with Louis laying face down in it), stuff falling out of his dresser, and random posters and photos above his bed. “Whoever it is, leave.” Louis mumbled into his pillow.

“Can’t kick me out Lou. We’ve been over this.” Liam said, walking over to his cousin. “Want to get a photo of Harry and throw darts at it agian?”

“As tempting as that is…” Louis said, flipping over, seeing Zayn and groaning. “Really Liam?”

“What?” Both Liam and Zayn asked.

Louis shook his head, as if he couldn’t believe how stupid both boys were. “I thought you were supposed to be the smart one.” Louis mumbled, even if he knew that they could both hear him. “You seriously brought Zayn home? When you knew everyone would be home? Sometimes I marvel at your stupidity Liam.”

Liam laughed. “Yeah, so do I. Anne and Trica wanted to come over though, so I brought Zayn too.”

“Hi.” Zayn said, laughing slightly.

“What I don’t understand is,” Louis said, sighing, “How someone like Anne can produce something like Harry.”

“Harry’s not all that bad…” Zayn said, trying to defend his best friend. “I mean, yeah, he’s a bit of an ass, but he’s actually nice, too…”

“Harry? Nice?” Louis asked surprised.

“Look.” Zayn said, trying to be helpful. “Try and talk to him. Make it clear that you won’t sleep with him ever and tell him that you wouldn’t mind being just friends.”

“You think me telling him he’s an asshole would do that.” Louis mused.

“Not with Harry. You have to be very direct.” Zayn laughed. “Guy doesn’t understand what subtle means.” He pasued. “Or obvious, for that matter. He thinks you’re playing hard to get or whatever.”

“Then he’s stupid.” Louis pointed out and Zayn titled his head in agreement.

Liam laughed, and got up. “I say we go and find the mums and try and stop them from swapping baby stories.”

Louis got a michevious glint in his eyes. “Or I can hear a few about Harry. And Zayn… And hearing Liam’s arwn’t that bad either.”

Liam blushed. “I’ll make Aunt Jay tell yours.” He threatened, but Louis looked calm.

“Mum and I have an understanding. No one knows about my baby stories and I don’t go in the kitchen.”

Liam thought about it for a second. “Wow. That was actually pretty smart.”

“I take pride in that deal.” He nodded, while Zayn looked confused.

“Why aren’t you allowed in the kitchen?” He asked, slightly worried of the out come.

“Well.” Louis started, but Liam cut him off.

“Let’s just say, 3 burnt kitchens, 2 broken wirsts, one near loss of a finger and how many times have you burnt yourself?”

“Gotta be over a hundred.” Louis nodded.

Zayn’s eyes widdened. “Wow that’s…”

“Not even the start of it.” Liam said, grinning.

“I’m a horrid cook.”

“I can cook for you.” A new voice said, almost shyly. A voice Zayn would know anywhere, having heard it almost his entire life. Harry.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

861 12 4
Zayn and Louis are two vampires living in the big city, dying to explore the night world. Well, Louis is. Zayn just doesn't know how to say no. Also...
652 57 13
[completed] Louis and Harry look back at all their memories about how they got together and moments that are special to their heart. They have alread...
375K 7.9K 32
Harry [18] , a jock, plays any sport he can, hottest guy in school. He's of course popular and girls will do anything to get to him and have him in b...
23.2K 637 26
Harry loves dressing up he loves skirts and dresses but never dares to dress up in public what happens when his crush shows up at his front door... "...