I Never Thought It'd Be You {...

بواسطة xNeverSayNeverx

Katy Mantell is a 17 year old girl that happened to get dragged to a Justin Bieber concert by her best friend... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - FINAL CHAPTER

Chapter 6

2.3K 38 2
بواسطة xNeverSayNeverx

- Justin -

Katy and I walked to Chrissy's front door and rang the door bell.  A girl opened up after about a minute.  She was wearing a tank top and shorts with her hair in a messy bun.  She looked Katy's age.  I assume this is Chrissy.  Chrissy was pretty, but not anywhere near as gorgeous as Katy.  Chrissy smiled when she glanced at Katy and got wide eyed when she saw me.  Here it comes.

"OH MY GOD!! Am I dreaming?! Katy, why is Justin Bieber standing right beside you?! OH MY GOD! THE Justin Bieber is actually here, at my house!! OH MY GOD, Justin I love you so much!" she squealed, practically jumping up and down.  I couldn't keep myself from laughing a bit.  Then, her smile quickly faded.  "Crap, I'm acting just like every other fan would. I didn't want to act like that. Crap crap crap. Why couldn't I keep my cool?! This conversation came out much better in my head," she whispered.

I looked over at Katy and she was just laughing away.  "Chrissy, meet Justin Bieber, my boyfriend. Justin, meet Chrissy, my best friend," Katy said between laughs.  It felt great to hear "meet Justin Bieber, my boyfriend," coming from Katy.

I held my hand out for Chrissy to shake, but she ignored it and her jaw dropped, a lot.  Shock was written all across her face.  "JUSTIN BIEBER, YOUR BOYFRIEND?! You're kidding, right?! I thought you hated him!! Oh my gosh I missed a lot, you guys need to fill me in! AHHH MY BEST FRIEND IS DATING JUSTIN BIEBER!! OH MY GOSH!!" she shouted.

Katy looked over at me, smiling.  "Shh, you're going to attract crazed fans," she quietly said, then she laughed.  "He converted me," she then whispered while taking one of my hands.

Chrissy suddenly had a semi-evil/creepy smile on her face.  "Kiss kiss kiss kiss!" she chanted.

Katy and I exchanged glances.  Her eyes read "Oh what the heck? Let's do it."  I grabbed both of Katy's hands and leaned in.  It's kind of weird when someone is watching you kiss someone, but I lost the awkward feeling whenever Katy's lips touched mine.  I felt like it was just me and her, no one else.  We kissed for maybe ten seconds and I pulled away, feeling amazing.

"Oh, right in the fangirl heart! That should be meeee," Chrissy sang.  We all laughed.  "Just kidding, I'm happy for you two. Now let's get inside and you guys have to tell me everything that went down after the concert!" she happily said.

We all walked inside and I didn't see Chrissy's parents.  They're probably sleeping.  We all went upstairs to Chrissy's room.  My face was all you could see when you look around.  Katy looked over at my wide eyed expression and she laughed.

"And this is what being a Justin Bieber fanatic looks like!" Katy said, laughing.  "Never was one of them, and I never will be," she added.

I felt sad all of a sudden, and confused.  "Wait, what?" I asked, shaky like.

She laughed.  "I don't have to be a fanatic because I'm something better."  She paused for maybe 10 seconds.  "Your girlfriend," she then happily said.

I playfully and gently slapped her shoulder.  "You scared me, I thought you didn't like me again or something," I said, laughing a little.

"Nope, I like you," she said and smiled.  I quickly kissed her nose.  Chrissy was walking around her room, fixing some of her posters on her wall.

"Hey Chrissy, wanna hear how we got together?" Katy asked her, all cheery.

"O-M-G yes!" Chrissy shouted and walked over to us.  We all sat down on Chrissy's bed.

Katy started explaining the story, me interjecting here and there.  Chrissy just had an "AWWWWW" look on her face the whole time.  It was really amazing to hear Katy talk about how she feels about me and everything.  It made me like her even more.  God, she's amazing.

"And that's the story of Justin Bieber and I," Katy ended.  

"Well, it's not the whole story, since we're going to make many memories together," I whispered, grabbed Katy's hand, and gave it a gentle little squeeze.

After a minute of all of us just sitting there awkwardly, Katy looked over at me with a mix of a fearful and a scared facial expression.  "I should tell her about my mom now, shouldn't I?" she whispered to me.  I nodded my head.  "Chrissy," Katy started to say.  

Chrissy looked straight at Katy.  "What?"

"You should know that the French unicorn snapped the brick again..." Katy said, holding back tears.

"What the hell is tha- oh...wait. Wasn't that the old code we used to use back when your mom abused you? Why are you- oh my God...she didn't..." Chrissy looked over at us, shock written across her face.  "Do you know?" she mouthed to me.  I nodded.

"S-she's started it all a-again!" Katy stuttered and shouted.  She started crying.  Tears started to well up in my eyes too.  I just can't imagine anyone hurting Katy.  It's terrible and inhumane.  She doesn't deserve it.  I really wanted to do a hell of a lot more than punch her mom out when we were back there, but I didn't.  It'd make matters worse.  I'm never going to get that image of Katy out of my head when I opened the door.  She was on the floor, bloody and bruised, her vicious mother standing above of her.  I'm also never going to get the sound of her pleading for me out of my head.  I shivered a little.

Okay, back to reality and what's happening right now.  I would have expected Katy to go to Chrissy for a hug, then me, but instead Katy turned to me and basically collapsed into my arms.  Chrissy looked hurt, but the expression went away after a few seconds.  I let Katy cry onto my shoulder while I rubbed her back.

"It's okay, shh shh. Justin's here," I whispered in her ear.  I gently rocked her back and forth.

She sat back up.  "Look," she whispered through her tears and lifted up her shirt so Chrissy could see the big bruise on her stomach.  Katy then pointed to her face.  "I don't want to take the cover up off, but there's cuts under it, too," she added.  Chrissy clapped her hand over her mouth.  She, too, was on the verge of breaking out into tears.

Katy tried to come back into my arms, but I told her to go hug Chrissy, too.  I really hope Katy doesn't get too attached to me or anything, because right now she's like completely ignoring Chrissy, her best friend that knows all about this, and she's just going to me, a guy she just met less then five hours ago.  Honestly, I don't even know how Katy and I are already dating.  I hope we didn't rush things or anything.  It does seem kind of quick.  I mean, I haven't even known her for ten hours...yet I feel so strongly attracted to her.  I guess she just has that effect on me.  Katy hugged Chrissy for a long time, and Chrissy was whispering comforting words to her.  Katy's tears slowly started to stop flowing.  That sight made me feel a bit better.

"I gotta go to the bathroom..." Katy said quickly and walked out of the room.

Chrissy wasn't freaking out over my presence anymore.  Or at least she didn't seem like it, but I was sort of wrong.

"OH MY GOD I still can't believe you're actually in my room right now!" she suddenly shouted and looked over at me.

I chuckled.  "Hey, uh, you want me to sign anything? Katy said that you're going to have me sign everything you own," I said, chuckling again.

Her eyes lit up.  "Well, just like... 99% of my things..." she replied, laughing.  "Just kidding. I don't want your hand to hurt, because you're probably going to need it with Katy later...a lot," she added, in a seductive like voice, with a wink.  I can tell that Chrissy is one of those funny, random people, with a splash of a perverted mind.

"Dirty things, tsk tsk" I said, laughing.

"Who said it was meant to be dirty? For all you know I could've meant doing dishes with Katy later. You have a perverted mind, Bieber," she replied, trying not to laugh but she did anyway.

"We both know you meant-" I started to say, but I was cut off.

"Sex! Yes! Bwahahaha!" Chrissy straight out shouted and busted out laughing.  I did the same.

Chrissy got up after about a minute of us both laughing and she tossed me a Sharpie.  "Get signing," she said, smiling.

"You were actually serious?" I complained.

"Aw, c'mon, don't be such a baby, Bieber. You've signed so many autographs before. Man up," she said sternly, but still happily, if you can understand that.

I sighed, got up, and looked around.  "What all do you want me to sign?" I asked.

She pointed to most of her posters of me and some other things, like her hairbrush, her iPod, her phone, and her laptop.  I wouldn't mind if I just had to sign the hairbrush and iPod and all that, but she has like 75 posters of me and she wants me to sign like 67 of them.  Heck, I might as well just sign them all.  But it could be worse, so I'm not going to complain a lot.  Once, I had to sign exactly 400 pictures of myself to hand out to fans at some concert.  And Scooter didn't let me go until all of them were signed.  My hand was cramped up for days after.  I started getting to work on signing Chrissy's posters.  Some of them were hung higher, so I had to like climb onto things to reach them.  

I was almost done, and my hand was hurting a bit, when Chrissy said "Don't forget them!" and pointed up.  There were 4 huge posters of me hanging on the ceiling.  One is the "Never Say Never" movie poster, the second was me with a guitar, the third was a younger one of me, and the fourth was me in concert.  I've never seen posters of me all over a room like this, and to be honest, it kind of freaks me out.  I've been at a few fans' houses where they have kind of a lot of posters, but not close to what Chrissy has.

"Are you kidding me? How can I sign those? They're on the ceiling!" I groaned.

"You're such a baby," she teased.

I used a chair Chrissy had in her room to stand up and sign the posters.  "There" I said as I signed the "r" in "Bieber" on the last poster.  She then handed me her hairbrush, iPod, phone, and laptop.  I quickly signed them.  A good twenty minutes had passed, and my mind thought about Katy.

"Does Katy usually take this much time in the bathroom?" I asked Chrissy.

"Oh my gosh, I totally forgot about her! Let's go check," she replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Enjoy this chapter! A whole chapter of Justin's point of view! :D

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

10.9K 444 36
*FEATURED on Wattpad's official MUSIC profile, in the "Exquisite Cellos (Romance)" reading list!* Emmaline scores the hottest tickets in NYC: a VIP b...
18.1K 316 31
19 year old Karina Braun is the daughter of Scooter Braun who manages the most successful pop singer Justin Bieber who is 20. Karina is still in Coll...
27.7K 816 28
Scarlett Hanson. The 18-year-old singer went from 0 to 100. Nobody knew her until she was at the top of the charts, and that with each of her songs...
1.7K 59 17
Courtney Cox goes to a Justin Bieber concert, gets picked for Justin's one less lonely girl (OLLG) and he ends up getting her number. They start to h...