We Didn't Lose The Game; We J...

By hellgirl1998

"Two is better than one”, they say. There will be an interesting addition to the Bro Army that will certainly... More

We Didn't Lose The Game; We Just Ran Out Of Time. A Pewdiepie Love Story.
Unfulfilled Promise.
Goodbye's and Hello's.
January: Arrived in Sweden.
January: Roommates? Agreed.
January: Human Paper.
January: Privacy Is Just The Beginning.
January: The First Game.
February: Bro-fans' Requests.
February: Suspicion, Much?
February: Payday.
March: The Reunion.
March: Overtime.
March: Repentance.
April: Stalling.
April: Versus Mode.
April: Confrontation.
April: Recommendation.
April: Outdoor Experience, Much?
May: Side Job?
May: In The Plane pt. 1
May: In The Plane pt.2 (Vengeance)

April: Exceeding Warmth.

1.3K 38 8
By hellgirl1998

“So, why the National Park, you guys?”Felix starts as he pokes the campfire, making small bits of glowing ashes dance around the air. Lucia watched as the fire reacted to his action.

She still had not let go of the feeling that Felix was only playing around with her. Yeah, it made him quite sure that she’d frantically weep over him but that just downright made her worry. She tries to shrug it off, hoping she won’t ruin the only reason why they came to the place. To have fun and forget the stress.

“Well, our friend reported seeing strange accounts of ghost sightings all over the place… We’d just drop by and see for ourselves.” Lorenzo said, putting down his scarf that protected his neck from mosquitos.

A flash!

“Alex!” Lorenzo shouted as Lucia and Felix looked over to his friend, holding a camera. “You shouldn’t take pictures of them willy-nilly!”

“Well, I couldn’t pass by the opportunity.” Alexander replied as he raised his hands with the camera apologetically.

“Oh, bro, its fine, really.” Felix says as he pats Lorenzo on the shoulder. Alex playfully pulls his tongue out at him. Lorenzo rolled his eyes in return. “Bro, you alright?”

Lucia didn’t look up from the fire. After the camera flash, she just went back to being quiet like nothing has happened. She didn’t look up because there were two possible bros he was talking too. But she was wrong when he placed his hand on her shoulder. She jumped but then realized that it was just Felix who broke her trance.

“Y-Yeah.. I’m fine.” She finally turned to him, smiling weakly as the fire illuminated half of her features.

That smile melted his heart completely. So innocent and helpless. Felix returned the look with a sympathetic one. As they exchanged comforting looks at each other, Alex exclaims a silent ‘whoa’ as he hands his camera to his friend.

“Uh, you bros have to see this.” They heard Lorenzo’s voice as they finally broke their sights on each other.

The two Youtubers made their way to the two ghost-hunters, confused looks on their faces getting closer to the scene of the problem. Alex gave the camera to Felix, avoiding eye-contact. A faint wisp of smoke can be seen floating just above Lucia’s right shoulder, continuing right across Felix’s forehead. Doubting that it was just smoke from the fire, Felix gave the camera back to its owner.

“Hey! I wanna see!” Lucia pleaded for she didn’t even get a single glance at the photo.

“N-Nothing, its just… You had a funny face~” Pewdie said, reverting the subject.

“I wasn’t making any funny faces!” she replied, her curiosity rising. Scared of what Lucia might do to him, Alex lets her snatch the camera from him, raising his hands in surrender after. “Haha… V-Very funny, guys.”

“Uhhh… We’re not kidding.” Lorenzo said as he gets closer to the fire as things started to get chilly.

“Probably just some stray smoke from the fire.” Felix said, faking the feeling of uncertainty.

“Um, does smoke come in white strip form now?” Alex murmured.

“Thanks a lot, Lex.” Lorenzo nudged.

“Psh, whatever, you guys. I’m going to bed.” Lucia said, making an abrupt decision to leave the campfire and head for the tent. “You coming?”

“… I’ll be right after….” Felix replied, trying his best to swat away blood-sucking insects from his skin.

~

Lucia had a VERY hard time sleeping. It was not because she was scared. It was because she was freaking sweating inside the tent. It was driving her nuts. It made her wanna go back outside to get some fresh air. But she just can’t. Gee, someone feels rather proud today.

But instead, she hears someone shuffling beside the tent. That person then gets in, figuring its Felix, she lets him sit down right beside her. It was dark so both persons couldn’t determine which was which. I mean, Lucia wasn’t sure if that really was Felix and Felix… Just didn’t know that she’s still awake.

He lifts Lucia’s covers so that he could get in with her. She lets him do what he wants and soon enough, he was firmly embracing her with his right arm over her right shoulder. She could swear she felt his right leg prop up to her thigh, just like a person hugging a pillow. Great. It just got hotter inside the tent (hehe XD if you get both ways).

“I know you’re awake, Lu.” She hears Felix whisper beside her ear, letting warm breath slowly drift over her ear. He must have noticed her awake since her breathing sort of shifted as he embraced her.

“Ha. What about Lorenzo and Alex? Where will they sleep?” Lucia said as the thought came into mind.

“The two agreed that they’ll be an all-nighter.”

“Wow. Dedicated, young fellows.”

“Let’s just hope they won’t steal our stuff or something when we’re asleep.”

“OR take stolen photos of us sleeping together, haha.”

“Either way, we’ll just find out in the morning, K, dude?” he concludes as he rubs Lucia’s shoulder gently. OK, he is purposely driving her crazy with the warming up techniques.

“Hey, Pewdie.” Lucia started, sweat starting to formulate on the space above her upper lip.

“Whaddup?” to her surprise, his voice was still as enthusiastic as always. As if he wasn’t ready to sleep either.

“How about we lose the covers?”

~

The couple both awoke with the sound of Lucia’s alarm clock on her phone playing “Bangarang by Skrillex”. Maybe a little too awake. Felix gave a sign that he got startled by giving a short shriek and grabbing Lucia’s arm a bit too tight.

“Ow!” Lucia said, hiding her laugh with a yawn.

“Sorry! I guess playing videogames has its toll sometimes…” Felix replied defensively, playfully rubbing Lucia’s arm that he accidentally gripped for life. “Skrillex, you barrel, you.”

Lucia smiled to herself as she tapped the ‘dismiss’ button on her phone to silence the epic bass drops. 7:00 am. It was a beautiful morning. Well, sounded like a beautiful morning since the birds were all singing and the cars honking in the city won’t be loud until 11:00 am so they should be getting some peace for a while.

Lucia got up first, stretching her arms and circling her hips a bit before going out the tent. Felix followed shortly after with him scratching the back of his neck then he brings it up to ruffling his dirty blonde hair.

“Mornin’,” Lorenzo says as he stretches his fingers as he stands up.

“I heard Skrillex~” Alex said after, fixing up their camera set-up.

“Caught anything while we were asleep?” Lucia asked as she plopped down on the grass right beside where the fireplace used to be.

“Well, we kinda fell asleep so we’ll just find out later when we check it.” Lorenzo answered as he folds his tripod supporting his camera and into his backpack.

“Renzo! Come quick! Its Victor and Gerald!” Alex exclaimed as he came back to them holding a cellphone, tripping on some leaves in the process. “They told us to meet at Area 4…”

“Area 4… That’s not far from here, right?” Lorenzo said as he squinted his eyes to the seemingly never-ending row of trees.

“No, not really.” Alex was panting hard, as if he was being chased by Slenderman or something.

“Well, I guess we’ll be on our way….”

“Yeah, thanks for letting us stay for the night… Even though it is just outside.” Alex murmured.

“Alex! Well, it was our greatest pleasure to finally meet the legendary couple of gaming! I mean, what ARE the odds of that?”

“Aww, come on, bros.. It’s too much~” Felix said as he fans himself with his hand, extremely flattered.

“Put her there, guys!” Lucia added as she held out her fist for the two departing bros.

~

It wasn’t long before the two were left alone again with nature. Now what? Oh yeah. The reason why they went here. Fun.

Lookie there! A flying frisbee! Leafball fight! Trolling with squirells~ And cooking over an open fire. And every other fun camping activities went on after the two ghost-hunsters left. Every moment was kept precious and kept secured on Instagram and facebook :D

“So, on a scale of 1-10, how fun was this day to you, Lu?” Felix asks as he lets himself fall down panting on brown maple leaves.

“…” Lucia was also breathing heavily of how strenous and exciting the activities they both had as she followed Felix’s action as well. Picking out the best words she can describe her thoughts, she lets her breath enter and leave her body, hoping to deliver oxygenated blood to her parts in time (lol, nothing just thought I’d put something I learned from anatomy in there XD)

“Pewds…. Words cannot…. Describe… How fun.. This day is.” Lucia managed to say in between pants as she held her hand on her chest to calm her down.

“Aw, really br—“

“Let me finish…”

“…..”

“But I can show you how happy I am…”

And with that, as if she overcame her longing for breathing, she rolled over to him, towering his body with hers and leans in for the sweet answer. He was surprised but soon gave in to her sudden speed of how things went. She really was ecstatic, no doubt about that.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 78 25
Hi. I'm y/n and I'm a college at YouTube College Academy. Honestly, I don't have many friends, just Emily. I'm in the advanced YouTube classes learni...
104K 4.7K 63
When Sean, otherwise known as Jacksepticeye, can't handle the pressure anymore, he goes a little insane. A twenty year old fan named Addison catches...
88.4K 2.5K 16
Jack is having a horrible life at the moment. His girlfriend cheated on him, he's getting a bunch of hate on YouTube and in real life, and no one has...
17.1K 473 19
Looking for a new start to your life, you move to Athlone, Ireland to live with your best friend and favorite YouTuber, Jacksepticeye. You've had a l...