My bully is My Mate?

By ___blankk___

Brittney is a werewolve whose parents died in a rouge attack at the age of 5. Then theirs Alpha Brian who bul... More

My Bully is my Mate?
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Coma?
WHAT IN THE HELL
Stupid Dog !
Should I ?
Uncover
NOOO
I'm Sorry
IM BACK !!

Party party really ?

5.7K 131 4
By ___blankk___

Kiara P.O.V💍
I raced after Brittney  hearing her thoughts wonder around my brain. I turned left and see her by a ledge debating if she should jump . I turned back into my human form and pulled her back . She fell back on the rock surprised to see me .
Kiara - what's wrong with you Brittney ? Why are you trying to kill yourself ? 😩❤️
Brittney - *gets up * HES SUPPOSE TO BE MY HUSBAND THE PERSON IM SUPPOSED TO LOVE HOW ?
Kiara- Brittney I need you to calm down
Brittney - NO ! I can't it just Kiara help me.
Brittney sits by the edge and I sit next to her and hold her hand .
Kiara - I know it hurts but that's your mate your gonna have to deal with him . I'm not saying you have to now . But you are at one point . Today's your birthday show him the bad side of you 😛💜.
Brittney smirked at Kiara and said tonight all the girls gonna turn up and look sexy .
I grabbed Brittney hand and said deal we turned back into our wolf mood . We heard cracking behind us . We turned and seen Vicky and her friends Lanli and Chantel .  Vicky smirked at us Brittney growled . Vicky Lanli and Chantel turned into humans while we stayed in our wolf form .
Lanli - Kiara how's my baby Marcus ?💍😊
I growled and wanted to jump on her so bad .  Brittney hold me back and said it wasn't worth it .
They all smirked at us and ran back to wherever they came from . I was pissed but I didn't let that ruin Britney's day . We ran back to my parents house and seen Marcus, Brian, John , and Jefferson .
I changed back into my human form and Walked up the stairs. Brittney went to go change so we can go get our nails done with  leema and Zaria😋 . I sat on the staircase as the boys continue to chat .
Marcus came behind me and hugged me
M- Princess you know I don't love her right ? Your my only queen your my mate I only want you Otay ?💖
K- what I say about reading my mind ?😛 but I love you too .
Brittney walked out in some short shorts and a half shirt. It showed off all her curves . I can tell my brother was feeling her 😍😍😭. She smirked and grabbed my hand . I kissed Marcus and gave him a hug. Me and Brittney hopped in her car and went to meet leema and Zaria at the nail shop. Zaria and leema were both wolves and vampires. There parents died in a horrible battle between the Vettori
And Wolf Pack . We all meet up and got our nails done . I text Sharion and asked her where was she. She text back saying she was getting her dress and she'll meet us in the house . We finished our nails and headed home getting ready for Brittney birthday bash 😋😋😋❤️.
Drama next chapter
|KEETOOBOMB😻🌟|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 34K 35
Everything changed when they came out of hiding, terror spread across the world as people began to question if our presidents and our global leaders...
24.4K 750 49
Jeon Jungkook is an alpha ,who is cold but he is lonely inside .He doesn't have a mate he wants someone to care for him, love him but he never says h...
34.4K 604 21
You're no better than the useless omegas out there." He continued and I tugged at my chest. "I Axel Jameson Braun reject you Alyssa Megara Brown as m...
497K 10.8K 58
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.