Don't Let Me Go (Harry Styles...

De Mississippi_1D

Scarlett Ashley Smith is your typical teenager with her best friend, Eleanor Calder. They’re first year of UN... Mai multe

1. Beginnings
2. Sexiest Man In Rome
3. I'm Always Running Into You
4. I'm Glad My Misfortunes Amuse You
5. That Was Cute
6. He left
7. Distraction
8. Goodnight, Scar
9. May I Have This Dance?
11. Because I Have You
12. Don't Care
13. Hopefully With You
14. You Party Birds
15. Our Secret Palace
16. Sorry
17. I'm Torn
18. Who Is This?

10. Hot Damn

369 18 5
De Mississippi_1D

The next couple of days with Harry are perfect. We wake up in the mornings stealing sweet good morning kisses and we cook breakfast together well mainly he cooks and I sit on the counter and watch him. Harry takes me on tours all over Rome, we even visit other towns of Italy. His favorite cities, restaurants, shops. He takes me to the beach. He even runs in the mornings with me and also we’ve eaten out a couple of times with my parents. My dad has warmed up to Harry but he still hasn’t been able to lift the contract but the way he responded when I asked didn’t seem like he was even trying.

Every day I feel myself growing a deeper attachment to him but I know I shouldn't. What if he leaves again?

Every night we have heated snoggings but he pulls away before it could go any further. I want more. No scratch that. I need more.

But he pulls away rejecting me. Does he not want me in that way?

I asked him after the second night why he pulls away and I got just a shrug but I still kept pressing the topic desperately wanting to know if I was good enough for him.

“I just don’t want you thinking of your ex while I have sex with you.” He says frustrated. I try to tell him that I don’t even think of him but he replies with “You tense sometimes when I get a little rough. I know you don’t mean to but you do.” He sighs before walking out the door defeated. He came back later in the night crawling in my bed apologizing for leaving. Luckily Louis had a key made for Harry.

Harry had to run some errands today so I decided to cook him a meal. The only problem is, I can't cook for shit. Eleanor can but she's still away with Louis for another week. I find her cookbook and on the first page I see lasagna. That can't be too hard right? I follow the instructions carefully and make the lasagna. I hope it turns out okay. I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing. I set the table with a candle in the middle and a rose that he gave me before he left this morning in next to the candle in a small vase. Luckily the room has lights that dim so I turn them down low with the candle creating a soft glow.

I run upstairs as the lasagna is in the oven and change my outfit. Luckily I have already put on makeup and my hair is it's naturally curly self. I change into a navy blue dress that has silver sparkles on the low cut chest and its tight hugging my curves perfectly. I am not the skinniest girl out there and I am in no shape or form ‘toned’ though I run most mornings but Harry doesn’t seem to mind. I put silver sparkle heels on my feet and I hear the door open downstairs.

"Scar?" Harry calls out and I descend the stairs attempting sexiness.

"Hey, baby, sorry it took so long HOT DAMN." He stops once he sees me.

"Hey baby." I smile walking over to him once my heels touch the last step and wrapping my arms around his neck bringing his head down to my level kissing him sweetly before dropping my touch and walking to the kitchen with a little extra sway in my hips. I hear Harry trailing behind me close on my heels. I smirk to myself as I bend down making my dress move up my legs showing more skin and pull out the lasagna that looks editable.

"I made dinner." I smile at him and his eyes are dark with lust.

He swallows loudly and sits at the table across from the spot I've made for myself. I want him close enough to see me but not close enough to touch me.

Tonight it is happening. Like I've mentioned earlier in my story, just because Dylan rapped me I still have my virginity. Dylan stole it from me physically but I still have it mentally.

I cut him a piece of the lasagna bending a little extra forward revealing my chest and placing it on his plate. His eyes remain locked with mine and I send him a wink. I walk over behind his chair leaning down so that my chest is pressed against his back and my hair falling over his shoulder as my lips graze his ear.

"Eat up baby." I whisper in his ear rubbing my hands over his shoulders massaging them gently before kissing his cheek walking around the table to my spot in front of him.

I try to enjoy my food but my gaze remains on him as I watch him. The candlelight flickering between us giving him a glow. He already looks like an angel without the help of the candle. His eyes almost look black when his eyes flicker up and hold mine.

After a few more bites I can't help it. I stand abruptly walking over pushing his chair back so I can sit across his lap.

I wrap my arms around his neck leaning forward gently touching my nose against his.

"I missed you today." I smile slightly biting my lip. He places one hand on my waist and the other draped across my lap as I'm sitting sideways.

"Mmm." He hums leaning in to kiss me but I pull away.

“Are you finished eating?” I whisper once I pull away, Harry just looks up to me nodding not daring to speak. I smirk stand and grab his hand pulling him from the kitchen and up the stairs. I run to the bathroom shutting the door before he can enter so I can freshen up. I brush my teeth, ruffle my hair and touch up my make up before walking out into the bedroom to find Harry leaning against my bed post.

“I’ll be right back.” He tells me and he enters my bathroom. I take my shoes off waiting for the curly haired mysterious man to reappear.

"Well, you look hot." Harrys blurts out once he’s returned from the bathroom teeth freshly brushed. I giggle and he walks closer to me brushing his lips against the skin of my neck, sending shivers through my body. He hands snaked around my hips pulling me closer to him. “Did you get all dressed up for me?” He questions as he begins to suck on me neck.

I felt tingles shoot through my lower stomach, a blush spreading out across my cheeks as he lowers his hands reaching the hem of my dress, tracing patterns on my thigh with his fingers. I let out a low moan as his fingers moved to my inner thigh and he chuckled against my neck, pressing me harder against his hips.

He crashes his lips on my own slipping his tongue inbetween my lips before pulling away leaving me breathless. “What’s the occasion baby?” He questions as he slips is hand up my inner thigh grazing over my core gently rubbing me through the fabric. I moan wrapping my arms around his neck desperately trying to get closer to him. He slips a finger into my panties and begins rubbing my clit with his finger.

“Mmm already so wet.” He hums leaning down pecking my lips before he pulls his hand away.

I then pressed to his chest again, our lips moving in synch as his hands cupped my bum, squeezing a little as if telling me to jump. With our lips still connected, I hopped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, his arms creating a cradle under me as I deepened the kiss, he walks us over to the bed laying me down gently on my comforter and he began kissing down my neck, earning gasps of pleasure as he slowly started to grind his hips against mine. I take my hands from his hair and I let my hands roam across his chest before I pull the shirt up revealing his toned abs. He helps me in pulling it off of him and attacks my neck with kisses again. I’m pretty sure my neck will look like someone attacked me before the night was over and I couldn’t care less. All I wanted was Harry.

“We should leave the dress of for a little bit.” Harry hums against my neck and my hands make their way to his pants undoing his belt. Harry gets off of me to remove his pants before crawling back to hover above me kissing my lips. I blush a bit when I felt something pressing against my thigh. “Always so innocent” Harry whispers kissing my heated cheek.

I opened my mouth to say something but a moan escaped instead as Harry’s knee brushed my core sending sparks through my body. He smirks pecking my lips before his hands make their way to the end of my dress kneading every inch on the way down. He slowly pushes the dress up to where my lower half is revealed to him. He hooks his fingers in my underwear kissing above the fabric and brings them down my legs discarding them on the floor. Harry slowly pushes a finger inside of me, leaning down and whispers sharply about how wet I already was in my ear biting my earlobe playfully. My hips rocked slowly as he started to pump at a steady rhythm, curling up every now and again to hit the spot that made me shudder.

He moves his head down to my core blowing on the area as he continued to pump into me. I feel him wrap his lips around my clit sucking and twirling his tongue around it harshly sending me to squirm under his touch. He removes his finger but pushes his tongue in as his nose brushes against my clit causing me to cry out one hand grabbing Harry’s hand and the other twining in his curls. But soon Harry backs away leaning back staring at me while my eyes are closed hips slightly rising wishing to be touched again.

“You taste so good, darling. Just like how I imagined.”

I smile at him sitting up pushing him against the bed and straddling his waist pulling my dress completely off. He looks up to me with lust filled in his eyes and I begin to palm him through his boxers.

“Don’t be a tease.” He growls through his head back in pleasure. I smirk at him pulling his boxers down. He lifts his hips to aid in removing his boxers and I throw them off to where our other clothes are discarded. I lower myself so I’m sitting on my knees between his legs and I wrap my small hands around Harry’s cock.

“Did I make you this hard, baby?” I ask him as I begin to pump slowly.

“Fuck. Yes, darling.” He stutters biting his lips holding in his moan. I begin pumping faster and he becomes even harder. I lean down kissing his tip before putting him into my mouth but just the tip. My hand continues to pump as I take more of him into my mouth. I feel Harry’s hips rise pushing more of him into my mouth. Harry moves one hand down to grasp my free hand and the other is fisted into the sheets.

“Stop.” He whimpers and I pull away licking some of the pre cum off his tip and he pulls me up turning me so he is now hovering over me.

“I think it’s about time this comes off.” He moves his hands behind my back unclasping my bra throwing it across the room.

“You drive me insane, darling.” He leans down kissing my lips. “Now let me make love to you.” He kisses my lips once more before I feel his tip graze my entrance before he moves it up to brush against my clit.

“Such a tease.” I moan and he smirks slowly thrusting into me. I let out a cry and he stops halfway.

 “Are you okay, Scar?” He asks me rubbing his thumb against my cheek.

“Yeah.” I mumble and he brushes his thumb across my lips and I open my mouth taking his thumb between my lips sucking on it and he laughs before his face turns serious and he begins to push himself further into me. 

Once he was fully in he paused, giving me a second to adjust. He waits for me to open my eyes sending him a short nod before slowly rolling his hips into mine, sending shots of pleasure through my body.

“Shit,” My hands gripped at his back as his thrusts became faster and my hips rolled in rhythm with his. I wrap my legs around his waist feeling him go deeper and I let out a moan. Harry’s moans are drawn out deep and husky almost like a growl. He tried to speak but his voice cracks. His face buries into my neck as he goes even faster, arms wrapping around my back bringing me closer to him.

My eyes rolled back a little and my jaw fell slack as he hit the right spot repeatedly, moans slipping from my mouth uncontrollably as my stomach began to clench. He leans down kissing my neck making a trail down to my breasts and he takes my left nipple into his mouth kissing and sucking on it before doing the same to my right. “Beautiful.” He whispers.

I arch my back as he continually hits the right spot causing my toes to curl and my hands moving down his back surely leaving marks. This action causes Harry to drop his head between my breasts and moan.

“I’m almost there, baby.” He groans pulling his head away and resting it on my forehead. “Are you close?” He whispers and I feel his warm breath blow against my face as he pants.

“Y-yes.” I stutter out my nails dug into his sides as my muscles loosened and my moans were laced with whimpers of pleasure as I reached my high, wrapping my arms around Harry’s neck desperately clinging to him as he began to thrust into me slower, yet sloppier, signaling me that he was about to lose it as I rode out my high.

His muscles tensed under my hands and he buried his face in my neck as he came, muttering words of ecstasy in my ear.

Panting, he fell on me supporting most of his weight on his arms still wrapped around me, sweaty and exhausted. After both of our breathing settles down, Harry lifts his head with a lazy smile on his face and he leans in kissing my swollen lips passionately before pulling away and whispering. “I love you, Scarlett.”

My eyes grow wide and I grab his face between my hands kissing him again. I pull away and place my forehead against his. “I love you too, Harry.” I smile pecking his lips and his smile shows off his dimples. He pulls out from me and we both gasp from the loss of contact and he lays down beside me eyes never leaving my face. He picks up one of my hands and begins playing with my fingers bringing my hand up to kiss each of them.

“Thank you.” I whisper.

“For what?” Harry’s face screws in confusion.

“For this.” I smile, “It was perfect and how I always imagined my first time would be.”

Harry eyebrows crease and he turns on his side leaning up resting on his elbow. “It’s how it should have been.” He sighs kissing my forehead.

I give a fake smile and he rolls on his  back again pulling me on top of him causing me to giggle.

“Shower time?” He asks and I nod getting off of him but he catches me. “Where do you think you’re going?”

“Uh, the shower?” I ask confused tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

“Not without me you aren’t.” He smirks lifting me off the bed and carrying me bridal style to the bathroom.

A/N 
Sorry it took so long to update! I've been busy packing and writing this story out making sure everything I have in store fits perfectly!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :) Let me know! Comment, vote, follow.

Much love xx

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

49.5K 1.5K 32
You are now attending a university with some of your close mates when one day your long-term ex, Louis Tomlinson, shows up with his new girlfriend El...
17.2K 1.1K 12
@banana2000008 asked me to write this story from Louis point of view. Your wish is my command. 😘 They all met in Uni and had stayed friends after th...
231K 4.7K 25
Time flies by fast! Darcy Styles is in high school already! Her best friend is Diamond Horan and she has a crush on the best football (England Style)...
118K 2.7K 53
Hi, my name is Eleanor Calder, maybe now you know me as Louis Tomlinson´s girlfriend but two years ago I was a normal girl who wants to meet her idol...