ThumbeJimin[A Jimin Fanfic]

By HanaQi

Chloe Summers, 18 There is nothing fair in life. However, it changes when she comes across a little guy, the... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 16

288 18 17
By HanaQi

[HER POV]

I woke up shivering as ice-cold water is being dumped on me. The water drenched me from top to bottom, my inner white shirt hugging my body curves, making my undergarments visible.

Water droplets drip one by one from my long black hair. My muscles quiver as early winter air blows through the large empty building, creating howling sounds while at it. It is cold, too damn cold.

I tried to move my hands and legs only to wince at the sharp piercing feeling being registered on my wrist. My hands, pulled to my back, are tied together using the rough ropes. They could cut through my wrist forming red bruises should I struggle hard.

But my legs are free.

I took a quick look to see whether could I plan an escape route. "I have to get out of here," I thought, extremely determined. I have to get back to Jimin and Leo. I can't stay here.

I'm in what looks like an abandoned building. The brick walls are mostly crumbled and random trash are being scattered here and there. There were metallic tins in one far corner along with wooden sticks.

"If I could get one of them, I could use it for protection..."

A large red metal cylinder is placed in front of me, lit up with fire. In this still air, only the crackling of the fire is heard. In response, I brought my legs together, to keep myself warm in the hearth. 

But, the friction of my soles on the concrete floor is not only of my own.

Way in front of me, amidst the darkest corner of the room, I could hear the sound of rubber soles crunching the wooden pieces on the floor. Even the tiny pieces of concrete that are falling apart.

I'm scared. I'm worried. I'm horrified.

I have no idea why would people do this. Just, what do they want from me. Most importantly, who?

***

"Huh, she's awake," I jolted at the sound that's coming from my side and not the darkness in front of me. The sound made by the boots stopped immediately.

Looking at my side, my head started pounding really hard. I bent over in pain. "This..this guy, he looks very.."

"Hey, over here!" another dude, appearing from my back, jabbed me in my gut using a piece of that wood slab.

I squint to look at the fella.

A guy in dirty green trench coat and another in all-black.

"What?" I mutter, due to the shock I'm experiencing. Why them? Why now? Why again?

These people, the same people who trapped me in the alley. Why, what are they going to do with me again.

"Hey Deek, watch this," Rick, the guy in the green trench coat chuckled as he yanked my head and pulled my ear as he drawled, "Not so tough now, are you?"

I bit my lip as I trembled, shaking like a petty leaf in his hands. 

"Look at how pretty she looks right now.." Deek mumbled as he traced my wet black hair and tucked it behind my ear.

Slowly, his hands travel down my jawline before he pulled me forward by my chin.

I cry out due to his force. "That's nice, baby....I would like to hear you cry..Shall we get started?" Deek laughed as he licked his lips.

"Don't touch her, she's mine."

Deek and Rick immediately froze, by the sound of that voice. Rick stood up and backed away before Deek shot an angry glare at me. 

"Filthy bitch." Deek utter.

***

The dark figure that was in the darkest corner of the room emerged. From the faint light scattered by the single light bulb in the room, my eyes widened when I stare at the person in front of me.

Dressed smartly in faint brown coat, Kim SeokJin slowly took off his cap and scarf.

"Jin..." I mutter.

"How are you, Chloe?" Jin flashes his signature bright smile. He walked towards me in long strides like a proper prince he is before he squat down in front of me, matching our eye level.

"Jin...wha..what are you doing here,"I breathed, silently hoping he could save me from this.

However, he seemed to be in his own world. He couldn't hear me or he chose not to. 

"Don't you look beautiful like this. All soaked and wet..." he whispered into my ears as he played with my wet hair in his large hands.

"Jin..what is-" 

"I'll make you wet down there too.."

I tensed up. This...this is not Jin.

He brought my hair up to his nose as he inhaled deeply. "Like this, so beautiful. At my mercy.." he giggled.

"Jin, why are you doing this.." I asked, trying to buy some time. "It's not you, Jin, please. Let me go. Do you..have..DID or something? We..we can sort it out!"

(note: DID stands for Dissociative Identity Disorder)

His eyes went wide at my statement. Standing up, he laughed out loud as he wiped the tears brimming from my eyes.

"Aww, Chloe. This is me all along."

"What do you mean..please.." I whimper, afraid of this side of Jin.

"Don't keep begging dear Chloe, I'll give it to you later," he said as he cupped my cheek with his hands.

He.is.not.reasonable.

"But before I do, let me explain myself, " he smiled as he adjusted his coat. "I love that."

"He played you, bitch!" Deek shouted.

"It was all a bet to see if can he get you," Rick smirked.

Jin turned and shot them glares before they threw up their hands and they left, slamming the metal door in the process.

"Honestly I did it because I was intrigued. Of course, Regina suggested it," Jin began.

Regina.. Rick... No wonder Rick looked so familiar. He is Regina's boyfriend. They came to my workplace to make me suffer because I bumped into Jin back then.

Taking off his coat, Jin brushed it before he placed at neatly on the side. "And you ruined, my favourite coat then.."

My breath hitched as his finger traced my jaw, down to my sensitive neck before he grasped me tightly by my shoulders.

"Originally, I just wanted to toy with you, get you to fall in love with me, steal your kiss but..." he began as his hands roamed to my back, drawing circles on it.

"......you played so hard to get."

"I even did all those little attentive things like bringing you your drink, inviting you to my house..even.." he laughed, "staging the little gangster scene and me, being a hero, saving you.."

"But no...you wouldn't even let me kiss you. Those dudes out there, began disrespecting me you see.." his breath hot against my face as his hands are now slowly roaming and holding my tiny waist.

"So now you are going to get it..." 

My nerves tingled and my muscles jolted. I tried to edge away from his touch but failed, the rope tying me, holding me in his constraint against the wooden chair.

"Hush, Chloe baby, don't move so much, you are making me excited," he whispered before he blew in my ear.

"Looking dripping wet and sexy, ready for me.." his deep voice resonates within my ears.

"I see you are wearing pink.." his sure fingers tracing my lacy bra, visible due to the water causing my shirt to hug to my curves.

Taking a deep breath, I slammed his head with my forehead before I try to twist myself out of his grasp.

Taken aback by my response, Jin stood up and rubbed his head. Laughing out loud he clapped, "Good! I like a feisty bitch~"

His eyes turned dead serious as he came crashing into me, pulling me tightly as he pulled me by my chair in front of me, "Do that again and you're dead."

I shiver and bit my lip. I don't know what to do. Someone, please save me.

"You know, that act of biting your lip is seriously sexy, it drives me insane.." Jin began as he slowly unbuckled his belt.

"I would like to say I would take it nice and slow and send drumming pleasures deep in your core..."

"But I won't"

"For I.will.FUCK.YOU.HARD."

  :: posted on 25 March 2016 ::    

====================================================================================

A/N:

*yawns...Maybe I should have put a warning note in the beginning.

Ok, how many of you are disgusted.

And how many sneaky ones are *cough..//turned//..*cough...//on//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 241 27
"Darling, I didn't magically teleport myself through a phone just for you to cockblock me" (Unedited) You are a freshman in college and have just bo...
288K 9.6K 49
You sat with a bounce on the bed, a habit you'd had since you were a child. He walked over, and sat next to you. "How long do you plan to stay in Se...
49.9K 2K 50
#8 freelgbt (051918) #20 freelgbt He laughed as he buried his face in my chest . I was spellbound by the sight in front of me . I wrapped my arms ar...
137K 7.1K 56
In a magical realm full of danger and possibilities, you were again and again put at risk of losing your life. Every time, you were saved by the same...