Recognize. (Urban.)

By Miyahbabyy

When Asia was younger she fell in love when she was 16 years old. Her family was all dissapoinments, and he w... More

Intro.
Present Day (Fill in)
Chapter 1 - Oops.
Chapter 2 - Baby Momma Secrets.
Chapter 3 - See you Again.
Chapter 4 - Ugly Rat Ass.
Chapter 5 - Nightmares and Bullshit.
Chapter 6 - All hell breaks lose.
Chapter 7 - Go Away.
Chapter 8 - Lost in the Womb.
Chapter 9 - Cookie's Family.
Chapter 10 - Call a Quit.
Chapter 11 - Let me Hold You.
Chapter 12 - Treat Me Like Somebody.
Chapter 13 - Taking my Son.
Chapter 15 - You think I'm Crazy?
Chapter 16 - Fucking Liar.
Chapter 17 - Letters Never Seen.
Chapter 18 - Orlando Florida.
Chapter 19 - Orlanda Florida Part 2.
Chapter 20 - Ace.
Chapter 21 - Flashback.
Chapter 22 - Flashback 2
Chapter 23 - His mother.
Chapter 24 - Mom & Baby.
Book Club
Chapter 25 - Get Together.
Chapter 26 - Game.
Chapter 27 - New Yorkk Cityy.
Chapter 28 - Shots Fired.
Chapter 29 - Taken for Granted.
Epilogue.
Favor ..
IDGAF..
SEQUEL
New Book Alert!!!

Chapter 14 - If I can't have you NOBODY CAN.

13.5K 491 112
By Miyahbabyy

Asia.

He was kissing all over me, making me feel so good. I don't know what he was doing to me but I haven't been touched, or loved like this in forever.

He had his body grinding against me while he rubbed, and touched all over me. All I could do was moan as my panties got soaked.

"Andre, we should stop the kids are here." I said. We were too busy in the moment that we forgot about them. I wouldn't want Harmony walking in on us. God forbid that.

"You right." He got off of me, and put his shirt, and his shorts back on, as I put my shirt on. He was smirking at me the whole time, as I then fixed my hair.

"We gonna get our time to finish." He said.

I chuckled. I don't even understand what we are doing. Are we in a relationship? I questioned myself.

"DADDDDDDYYYYYY!" I heard Harmony yell.

"YEAH!?"

"I can't find King!"

"WHAT!?" He instantly jumped up, and so did I, as we ran out the bedroom.

We went into the living room, and Harmony was balling her eyes out in tears on the floor. I picked her up, and wiped her face.

Andre searched the house for him calling his name, and I did too, but we could not find him after 10 minutes. He then came back in the room, and yelled at Harmony.

"Harmony what the fuck do you mean you can't find King?" Andre yelled.

"Don't talk to her like that, she is only four." I said sticking up for my baby. Yes, I do understand King is missing right now but it was The Nanny's job to watch the baby, not a four year old. 

He cut his eyes at me, as he went to search the house looking for King. I was just as worried about King as Andre was. But i'm not gonna let him yell at her like that when she is only four. And I refuse to let him blame this on her, cause that baby is his responsibility, and the fucking Nanny who is no where in sight. Maybe she has him. The thought of that made me mad. Or maybe he is hiding.

"Stop crying, he's probably somewhere hiding." I said trying to cheer her up. I sat her on top of the counter, as she continued to cry.

"This is not your fault."

"Yes it is. Daddy told me to watch him, and I didn't. I didn't want to take him to the potty with me." she said.

"Harmony, look at me.. There was an adult in here that should have been watching him besides us....The Nanny, Did you see her leave?" I asked her.

"Yes. She left after Ms. Lady left. I keep forgetting her name. The lady I don't like--

"Sapphire?"

"Yes. She came to see King, and that's when I went to the potty, and when I came back he wasn't on the couch anymoreee. I sat down, and kept watching The Wiggles. I didn't look for him. I'm sorry, and then the Nanny lady left." she said crying.

"Okay, we are gonna find him. Stop crying." I told her as I wiped her eyes. She sniffled, and wiped her eyes herself.

"ANDRE!"

"What!? Are you gonna beat me up some more? I try to discipline Harmony, and you just stick up for her, What's up with that? I looked all over this damn house, and I can't find him!" He asked he put both of his hands on his head, and took a deep breath.

"If you would CALM DOWN! maybe we could find him!" I yelled back.

"You want me to calm down, and my fucking one year old child is missing!?" He said still flipping stuff over in the house getting frustrated. I swear he can be so difficult sometimes.

I went over to him, and grabbed his shoulder, but he kept pushing me off of him. "Andre, look at me I can help you." he pushed me off him again, but he needed to calm down.

"Andre stop!"

"Get the fuck off of me!" he yelled at me, as he pushed me and I fell unto the floor. He looked down at me, and instantly felt bad. You could see it all in his face.

"Asia, I'm sorry." He said putting his hand out, but I got up myself.

"IF YOU WOULD JUST FUCKING LISTEN!" I yelled. I was mad at this point. He got quiet, and just looked at me. I looked over at Harmony, and she was crying even more, than before.

"Do you want her to see us argue like this?" I asked pointing to her. He looked over at her, and she kept crying hiding her face. She was embarrassed.

"No." he said.

"Okay then. Calm down please. Harmony go into King's room while we talk." she used the stool to help her get down off the counter, as she went into the other room with her head down.

"I'm sorry Asia, I didn't mean to push you. I just want to find my son." He said freaking out.

"I understand that. But you have got to let me help you. All I was saying was I don't think you should yell at Harmony like that because she is only four. She cannot take care of a baby. Plus they're was an adult here to watch the both of them...Do you see her any fucking where?"

"That's because she is off work as soon as we came back. But you right. We shouldn't even have been doing what we was doing with the kids in here we should have been watching them." He said.

"That is true. So can you apologize to Harmony, and tell her it is not her fault because that is what she thinks right now, and really King is your responsibility. Nobody else's, but calm down. We are going to find him. I am sure of that." He nodded his head, and took a deep breath.

"Let me go, and apologize to baby girl before I do anything else." he said about to walk off, but I stopped him.

"Wait.. Harmony said that Sapphire stopped by. Maybe she has him." He smacked his teeth putting his hands on his head again.

"Well isn't that mother fucking great. Now I gotta find her crazy ass, and deal with her drama. How the fuck did she even get into my fucking house!?" he asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"If she has him, I got your back. Whatever you want me to do i'll do it, I swear." I said in a serious tone. This bitch is really crazy to kidnap her own son when she could have just asked.

"She is is really crazy if she kidnapped her own son, when she could have just motherfucking asked." Andre said, as if he was reading my mind.

Andre.

I was beyond mad at this point. I grabbed my phone, and dialed Sapphire's number. She didn't pick up. I see she likes to play these motherfucking games. It then went to voicemail.

"Listen to me, if you have my fucking son, and he is not back here in a hour that's your fucking death wish.. I don't know why you keep fucking with me like this is some type of game. Well guess what? I don't wanna fucking play. And you don't want me to fucking play, or someone is gonna end up dead. I put that on my mom. Stop fucking with me, and bring back my son. I'm not playing with your ass, keep fucking with me.. ONE HOUR." I said before I hung up.

I promised myself to leave old Andre in the past, but bitches wanna fuck with me not knowing who I used to be. Looks like old motherfucking Andre has to come out his shell, and fuck some shit up.

"No answer?" Asia asked.

"Nah." I then dialed The Nanny's number, and she answered on the second ring.

"Helllooooooo?" she said unto the phone.

"Do you know where my son is?"

"What do you mean? he is with his mother. She came by, and told me you said she could have him for the day, and you guys already discussed it. Did I do something wrong?" she asked all innocently. Something is really wrong with these women, and it's fucking me up.

"You let her into my house?"

"Yeah.. she said--

"I don't give a fuck what she said. YOUR FIRED."

"Bu--Bu---

"A shh bu--buu- shut up." I said before I hung up on her delusional ass. I handed my phone to Asia.

"I'm about to go check on Harmony now." I told Asia still extremely pissed off.

"Okay. What do you need me to do?"

"Nothing yet. I'll be right back."

"Okay...And don't put your hands on me again."

"I promise." I said.

I went into the room, and checked on Harmony who was crying in a corner. I went over to her, and moved her hands away from her face.

"You gonna hide that pretty face now?"

"Your mad at me because you told me to watch King, and I didn't." she said crying.

"Are you kidding me? I am not mad at you, not at all. It's not your fault King is missing right now. I'm sorry for yelling at you." I hated to see her cry, I really did.

"No, your not forgiven." she said rubbing her eyes.

"Really? Okay, what do I have to do for you to forgive me?"

"I don't know. Buy me some Ice Cream?" she asked.

"That's all I have to do for you to forgive me?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, once we find King how about all of us go out for Ice Cream. You like that?"

"Yeah."

"Okay good. I'm sorry, and I promise I will never put my hands on your mommy again..Now come give me a hug." She's so stubborn. She just stood there, and faked like she was pouting. Some type of shit Asia would do.

"Come here."She didn't move so I tickled her, and she laughed uncontrollably.

"Haha, No please don't." she said, and she came over, and gave me a big.

"I love you."

"I love you too. Can I help you find King?"

"Yeah, sure."

Ain't this some shit, and I thought it was gonna be no bullshit today.

Sapphire.

I hopped out of my car, and got King and his stuff.

"Mama." he mumbled smiling at me. I missed my baby so much. It's not like if I would have asked he would have said yes. He wasn't even watching her, and The Nanny was about to leave.

I cannot fucking stand him. He had everything he wanted here, and he let that prostitute he wants to call a girlfriend, and his so called child get in between our relationship. So I'm gonna get full custody of my son, and ruin some shit if he chooses her over me.

I don't wanna live this dysfunctional lifestyle, but he is making it that way. We were all good until she came into the picture. And I wish Andre would question me again if King was his child. I was not even cheating on him during that time. Maybe I lied about him taking my virginity, but I was not with nobody else during that time.

I was loyal, and he wasn't. We then went upstairs to my hotel, and I unpacked all his stuff when business started calling. I don't have time to be dealing with all this unnecessary when I have a job.

"Hello?" I said as my gay boss called.

"Hey, Sapphire how are you?"

"I'm good, what's up?" I asked as I put King down, and he started crawling on the floor.

"They want you in Boston to do a lingerie photo shoot for they're VOGUE collection, and so does Victoria Secret." My boss said.

"That's great. When?"

"In about three days. You will also get payed a lot."

"Ooooh, I am so happy. Money is calling."

"Yassss, and your Make-up artist, are gonna be same people who have done make- up for famous Artist such as Rihanna, Kim K, Nicki, and also Tyra. This will make you rich, and I think is a great opportunity for you."

"Epppppp! I am so excited. Can my son come?"

"Uhh, I don't know about that...Can't he go with his father?"

"He could... But I'm battling for full custody. I am not trying to do that, not now."

"Okay... I don't know but I will see if we can work something out."

"Thanks Cam!" I said as I cheeses so hard. Back to making this money, and my son might even be able to cone with me. This is great.

I then hung up my phone, and saw I had a missed call from Andre. I rolled my eyes, and called him back, and his prostitute answered.

"So now you wanna call back? Where the fuck is King?"

I chuckled unto the phone. "Your a joke. Andre told me about how you guys met. A prostitute.. really? How can you call yourself a mother?"

"I was not a fucking prostitute bitch! You need to stop crossing me like you fucking know me, you don't know shit about me, or my family!" She yelled unto the phone.

"Ohhh trust me. I think I know a little bit too much. But none of that shit is my business. What is Andre doing?"

"Are you delusional? Do you want me to beat some sense into you again, or are you gonna get the cops on me like you did last time who didn't do shit? What the fuck do you want? Are you on some kind of pills?"

"Is that Sapphire?" I heard in the background, and all this muffling.

"30 minutes.. You got 30 minutes to bring my son back or else, I'm gonna find you, and when I do..you gon need more than jesus by your side, is that understood?"

"Babe, let's just get back to the way we were. Please. I love you. I'm sorry."

"What!?"

"You need to choose. And if you choose her I'm taking my son with me, and I'm getting full custody."

"Like shit, you cant do that."

"Ohhhh. I can."

"Fuck you."

"That's pretty harsh."

"I don't know what kind of physco pills you taking, but bring my son back. We never gonna be together again, did you get that? Im so glad you showed me your true crazy ass colors, and don't know how I was blind before."

"Go to hell." I said before hanging up.

Looks like he made his decision, so all hell is about to break loose.

K.C in mm

-Miyah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 11.7K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...
656K 35K 39
18 year old Sugar was evicted from her home with nowhere to go. Sugar's best friend Kyra offers to take her in to stay with her and her boyfriend Ant...
7.1K 657 57
Y'all remember the girl Asia that was kidnapped, raped, jumped, shot, the one that the doctors said had lost her child but she ended up having him ea...
941 194 13
"Why Malik..?" Asia muttered to herself as the brown-eyed male in front of her, who didn't even bother to make eye contact with her, shook his head...