Te me vas (prince royce story)

By disneyfairytales

Jenny is the perfect girl for any guy what happens when she's hired to be bachata singer prince royce fake gi... More

Te Me Vas (prince royce fanfic) chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not a chapter:/
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
The End
The sequel

Chapter 20

961 39 4
By disneyfairytales

:) comment and vote!!! 2 more chapters left.

~JENNY POV~

When the plane landed I forgot what happened but, then it hit me like a bat and I remembered.

"Move you jackass" I said pushing through Geoffrey. He stood there and just watched me leave. But I heard him say something.

"Y te me vas" I guess it was part of his new song that I saw him write when he wasn't looking. I of course had to go back to the house me and Geoffrey share. Great (rolling my eyes). I got in a taxi and saw Geoffrey trying to catch up but, I just told him to pick up the pace. I know I'm being a total jerk but, I'm hurting so he'll deal with it. I got out my phone and texted my mom if I can stay home a few days.

~TEXTS~

To mom:

Hey mommy do you think I can stay home a few days

From mom:

Sure but is there any reason why I thought you loved being with your boyfriend

To mom:

No reason mom just wanted to talk to Andy and see my family

From mom:

Why doesn't prince royce come along with you

To mom:

He can't mom:/ too bad so sad anyway his name is Geoffrey mom

From mom:

Ok baby well I got to go see you soon love you

To mom:

Ok bye mom love you too

~END OF TEXTS~

Right when I texted my mom the last text we arrived. When I was about to enter the house I saw another taxi pull up and a pissed off Geoffrey come out of it.

"Jenny!" He yelled. Again with his trying to explain and apologize. I opened the door and ran to my room. I took out everything from my backpack and noticed the necklace I got for Geoffrey at Paris and never gave to him. I threw it in a drawer and took out my headphones and just listened to music ignoring all my problems. I was about to fall asleep until I heard a bang on the door. Geoffrey I swear if its you I'm going to cut off your b-

"TEDDY!" I yelled yup it was my best friend. Forget anything I said about Geoffrey hehe.

"JENNY!" She hugged me and came inside my room luckily Geoffrey didn't pass by. I think I would have broke down crying like last time.

"So Jen what what's wrong?" She asked sadly. Did she know?

"What do you mean?" I asked her clueless of what she meant.

"Prince royce called me to come talk to you" wow I can't believe he would call MY best friend to come talk to me. First of all its not like she's going to convince me to forgive him.

"His name is Geoffrey" I said I got used to calling him Geoffrey so it's weird when they call him prince royce. But, I was still super pissed that he thought by talking to Teddy ill change my mind. Try me.

"Well whatever his name is, he called me to talk to you because you were really upset and that you probably wanted to talk to someone" she said.

"I don't need to talk to anybody" I said walking over to my desk.

"Jen I know what happened" she said. How did she know?

"Geoffrey told me" did I say that out loud?

"Jen" she snapped her fingers.

"Huh what?"

"You didn't say that out loud I just know you really well" she really is my other half.

"Teddy" I hugged her and started crying.

"Jenny I believe him I don't think he cheated" she said rubbing my back.

"Teddy you don't understand he lied" I said crying on her shoulder.

"To keep you from thinking he had something going on with her"

"Either way I would have thought he was cheating but, if he would have told me I would have kinda understood"

"Well he wasn't thinking straight Jen he regrets it"

"I know he does but I don't know if I should forgive him"

"All I can say is think about it because that boy is crazy for you"

"If he did he would-"

"Jenny for fucks sake he didn't cheat on you" she tried which is almost the same thing Geoffrey said.

"I don't know"

"Jenny I've never seen you so happy with any guy like when your with Geoffrey" she said. It was true no other guy has ever made me feel so special or made me so happy like Geoffrey.

"I have to think about it but till then I'm staying with my parents?" I asked her.

"At least think about it" she said getting up from my bed and walking to the door.

"Let's have a sleepover" I laughed and started getting extra clothes.

"Can you hurry I want to sleep you whore."

"Hold on let me just grab my bag" I said she nodded and went to the kitchen. I just need time for right now before I think about forgiving Geoffrey.

~TEDDY'S POV~

"Hey prince" I joked as I walked in the kitchen. He just waved.

"You can call me Geoffrey teddy" I felt bad for him because I know my best friend, she's stubborn when it comes to lying.

"What did she say?" He asked nervously.

"That she'll think about it" he sighed.

"I don't know what to do" he said sitting down and put his face in his hands.

"You could try to explain to her" I suggested.

"You don't know how many times i tried to explain to her" he had a tear threatening to fall.

"I'm ready" I heard Jenny say I turned around and smiled at her. I looked at Geoffrey and he had the tear running down his cheek.

"Where are you going?" He tried saying but his voice cracked.

"Why do you care" she responded.

"She's going to sleep over at my place then going to her moms" I said like it was nothing and Jenny rolled her eyes.

"Any day now Teddy." Geoffrey thanked me and went over to Jenny which was backing up.

"I swear you come any closer and ill-" she threatened but interrupted by Geoffrey.

"You'll what" he asked innocently. I tried to hold in my laughter. It was funny how Jenny's mouth said something and her eyes said something totally different.

"Geoffrey" she warned but he just came closer. She tried to push him off but stopped as soon as he kissed her. At first she tried to push him off but, then put her hands in his hair. I turned around to give them privacy.

"I shouldn't have done that" she said I turned around and stared at them.

"But I'm glad you did" he smiled. Jenny rolled her eyes and pushed him off.

"Let's go" she dragged me out of the house.

"So did you feel anything when you guys kissed?" I asked her excitedly.

"No"she said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Oh come on you must have felt something when you kissed him. You can't lose all your feelings for him in over 4 hours."

"I did kinda feel something"

"Which is?" I gestured my hand for her to continue.

"The same sparks we had when we were together all those happy moments we shared that night that I gave him my gift" I had my jaw opened. She gave him her virginity.

"You gave him your virginity?" I almost yelled but, not in a pissed off way in a surprised way.

"Yea I knew I should have waited" she said sadly.

"Jenny he's the right guy your just being stubborn that you don't realize it" I tried.

"Whatever. Can we go get something to eat I'm starving." she said changing the subject.

"Yea what do you want to eat?" I asked since she probably didn't eat in the plane.

"I don't know and I don't really care I just want food before I throw up again."

"You threw up?" I asked her.

"Yea on the plane probably something I ate." She replied nervously.

~Jenny's POV~

What I didn't tell Teddy was that I threw up when she was waiting for me downstairs. So when Geoffrey kissed me thank god I had washed my mouth and not just rinsed. I needed to think about what I'm gonna do. I want to forgive Geoffrey but I don't know if I could trust him. I know I'm being stubborn and complicated but wouldn't any girl be if they found out their boyfriend was lying to them. I love Geoffrey I do. But I just need time. Back to me throwing up. I'm probably gonna get sick. Or I'm- no no I can't. Can I? No. I can't be pregnant. I shake that thought off my mind.

"Hey there's a Pizza Hut right there. You wanna go?" Teddy asks.

"Yea totally." She parks and gets out the car. I stay and take out my phone. I go on Twitter. Me and Geoffrey were trending. There were pictures of me and him at the airplane and some of him with Emeraude. I turned of my phone, I didn't want to read or see anything that had Geoffrey in it. I'm not over it. 15 minutes pass and Teddy comes out with 2 pizza boxes.

"Alright let's go."

*3 weeks later*

"Jen we can't just act like this isn't happening. You need to go to the doctor." Teddy says as I finish washing my mouth.

"I probably got a cold that's all." I reply walking pass her.

"I don't see you sneezing or coughing. Maybe you're-"

"Don't say it." I said turning to her.

"I can't be okay?"

"Jenny it's been 3 weeks since you and Geoffrey did 'it' it's a possibility." I shake my head.

"Jenny you need to wake up. We're going to the pharmacy and your taking a test and then we'll go from there." she says grabbing my hand and dragging me outside. I get in the car not wanting to keep talking about it and getting it over with. It took us like 10 minutes to get to the pharmacy. Teddy gets out the car and goes inside. She comes out minutes later with a bag.

"I got three different ones so there wouldn't be any confusion." She smiled nervously.

"Just in case." I roll my eyes. I can't be pregnant I just can't. We go to her house to take the tests there.

"You can use the restroom in my room." she said going up the stairs. I follow her and go into her restroom locking the door. I take a deep breath and read the directions. After, I take the test I have to wait 5 minutes. I open the door and Teddy is on her bed watching tv. She turns to me.

"So?"

"I still have to wait." She nods and goes back to watching tv. I go back inside the restroom and lock the door. I heard the peep and took a deep breath. Here it goes.

+

That's only one test though. Maybe this one isn't working. I look at the other 2.

+
+

Positive. I'm pregnant. But I'm only 19. I can't be. But I am. I'm going to have Geoffrey's baby.

Authors note

Hope you liked this chapter. have you guys seen prince royce's new music video? I have it's amazing. Bye my lovelies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.8K 24
Aubrey, a sweet living girl who wouldn't hurt a fly is madly in love with her neighbor August. He doesn't feel the same way until Aubrey meets someon...
26.7K 879 35
Alexis is being abused by her boyfriend Damion. One day she meets three guys Lucas, Will, and Troy, who are her new clients. Will they find out about...
73K 2K 64
Taylor Ray is a 21 year old with a husband which is roc royal. He is really abusive to her and she is trying to find a way out.Taylor finds a boy tha...
1.1M 36.8K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...