I'm Not

By dance4infinity

This is a story about a girl who is a perfectly ok girl on the outside but shattered like glass on the inside... More

What I Am
My super plan
The cuts and the pain
My Surprise of a Lifetime
When we fell apart
What would change my life forever
Goodbye Family

Addys Story

48 2 2
By dance4infinity

*Kalani POV
Ok...so I bet you are wondering who he is. So i'll tell you the story. It was March 18, 2006. I was at Addys house, I was 4 and she was 5. We were playing with our Barbies when we heard a gunshot. It was Mr.Moffett. There he was. With the gun in his hand, blood on the ground. Addy yelled," Mommy..daddy....is died!" Then she came running up the stairs with a piping bag in her hand.. Did I mention it was Addys birthday. Yeah. So that was Addys  birthday present. So when we went in to the room that he died in, we saw a note. It said,"Sorry family. I can't live anymore. My work is stressfull. I love you addy. Never forget that.

A/n sry for the short chapter. Really lazy 💤💤💤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 14.6K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
152K 877 27
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
91.5K 2.9K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
190K 4.1K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...